What does Your Creature Cost in CC?

in Trading & Auctions

Female
521 posts

himaja • 11 October 2012 at 7:09 PM

Oh...

767 posts

daffyduck3500 • 12 October 2012 at 3:51 PM

@zero_chaos , i sold my bragon for a rencup. It's worth around 650cc, not 350.

Female
1,305 posts

zero_chaos • 12 October 2012 at 3:53 PM

@daffyduck3500

That's probably a lucky hit, then. Like I said, I've been throwing my Bragon in the trade center and trade threads all over the place for 400 CC, and I eventually gave in and sold it for a mere 350. I'm not exaggerating when I say six months; that's how long it took until I finally got a tiny bit out of it. I've never seen a Bragon go for over 500 CC.

But I suppose that's just me.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 October 2012 at 7:51 PM

@zero_chaos Hm, strange. 😋 But it's OLDER than the Nym and Raskoon! I guess it's because not many people like it.. >-< Because I calculate it's CC worth by age and if it's frozen and if it's a CC creature. 😋

Female
1,305 posts

zero_chaos • 12 October 2012 at 11:24 PM

@chapus2009

Some really old CS creatures just aren't worth that much, such as the Rhine, which initially costed 750 CC, but adults now are hardly worth even 500.

It is primarily about what the community likes. If everybody likes Nyms, then everybody will be fighting to get them, thus they're willing to offer more. Bragons, on the other hand, are rather unpopular, and not many people are willing to pay 500 CC for one. It's primarily a matter of supply and demand~

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 October 2012 at 11:27 PM

@zero_chaos Yay. xD A bit like in society. The more things are searched, the higher people are willing to pay to get their hands on it so the others won't get it. 😸

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 8:00 AM

@zero_chaos
@chapus2009
@daffyduck3500

Bragons aint worth much..

YOu can be lucky if you got a Rencup for it. Even if it was only available for 10 days, nobody considers it valuable , and thus their value is worth less. About 350CC

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 18 October 2012 at 8:31 AM

@peppermint I see. o3o

And I think the Engel is more worth around 100CC. 😋 Not 25CC. >-<

@piucca

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 18 October 2012 at 1:31 PM

@chapus2009
Sorry I do not go by guesses, only by
what people traded creatures for.

If you have recently sold or bought an
Engel for 100CC (lol) please.. haha... tell me.

Honestly I would give mine away for free
because trying to get them for CC is not
worth trying to scam someone.
There are just so many of them and
they are LEs that were around for a whole month.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 18 October 2012 at 6:20 PM

@piucca Ok, I see. ^-^

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 18 October 2012 at 11:11 PM

@chapus2009
*hugs*

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 18 October 2012 at 11:22 PM

@Piucca

All of those prices seem legit, but I now buy Unchagas for 750cc now 😋

I feel they have come up in price, but that is just me 😸

Deleted • 19 October 2012 at 7:51 AM

@piucca

Then it seems that Unchagas go for 750CC 😊

@furfur

Their value might have increased overnight XD

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 19 October 2012 at 9:29 AM

@Peppermint

That is because I rule their value 😋

Reason I started paying more is cause no one has them for trade anymore cause I already got them all, and besides right after I upped my price someone traded me one so it works for me 😊

Androgynous
546 posts

cinnamon_cider • 1 November 2012 at 8:12 PM

@piucca , how much would a sherth be worth?

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 1 November 2012 at 8:16 PM

@piucca 😊 Hey, how much do the Halloween LEs go for? o3o I would say that the Skrute and Gryp go around 200-250 CC. 😋 But they might be worth more since I've received VERY high offers. o-O I would think that one seed= 1 CC, dunno. 😋 Just a guess. o3o

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 3 November 2012 at 8:43 AM

When I get my stuff together and my home has power after the hurricane I will up date this thread. Until then pray for the people on the east coast because it sucks here

Deleted • 3 November 2012 at 8:46 AM

@piucca Im very sorry to say this, but I dont think this is a /very useful topic. Its nice that you run it and I dont mean to get nasty, but its my opinion. People all have different looks at prices, and now people underoffer on my Creatures because they came here! D:

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 3 November 2012 at 8:50 AM

@Tear that is why I ask people to read. If you could read it says it is run by current trades. Then I take the numbers I get from everyone and average them. These are not opinions, they are what people sold t hem for.

Deleted • 3 November 2012 at 8:51 AM

@piucca But this way it would keep changing. If it only goes by experiences (and yes, I have read) this will keep changing forever, while most of those Creatures I owned were ones I sold for more, or bought for more, and not too long ago.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 3 November 2012 at 9:14 AM

@Piucca
Luvleis have dropped to a worth of 750 cc, I don't know why, I just know they have.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 8 November 2012 at 8:30 AM

@tear I see what you mean, I kind of agree with you. 😋 BUT, I often come here to get an IDEA of how much the creatures are worth. The price of the creature in CC depends on how much the person wants it too. If the person wants it a lot, they will offer higher prices. But if the person wants the creature more or less, they might not offer very highly. And it depends on how attached the owner is to the creature. If the owner is rather attached to the creature, he or she will demand higher offers from the offerer(s). If the owner is not really attached, they won't demand very big offers.

1,019 posts

monchhichi01 • 10 November 2012 at 8:09 AM

@piucca What about star creatures? Can you get CC for them?

901 posts

akira • 10 November 2012 at 9:01 AM

This is amazing. Thank you very much for creating this topic! 😃

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 10 November 2012 at 10:21 AM

Updated with all new creatures and prices.
Thank you all for your help and support.

144 posts

rainbowfarts • 10 November 2012 at 10:24 AM

@tear
Then post here the prices so I can update.
This depends on people telling me information
of real trades they personally have made recently.

If you could recall most of your recent trades
it would greatly help the number I have here.

Without people telling a trade of
two a day I can not keep this up 😊

Deleted • 10 November 2012 at 10:35 AM

@rainbowfarts I assume you're doing prices on last stage? Because if you put everything people say about different stages together, you get a mess of first stage prices and last stage prices mized up etc. And that way you will never get a topic that says all the worths.

Just a suggestion, but I would put up prices for each stage. Might take some time, but Id glad to help as I bought and sold a lot of different Creatures and stages. 😊

Deleted • 13 November 2012 at 9:59 AM

1. Firstly, to all of those who are concerned about the values here being changed over time, I want you to realize that it's actually a good thing. It's never good to have a set-in-stone value guide. Market values should be dynamic, and, lets face it, certain holidays, seasons, years and etc influence the popularity and therefore value of creatures. The only objective value is weighted rarity, so if you want a set-in-stone guide, go off of that. It's awesome that @piucca is using previous trades and such, to help others get an idea about worth.

2. Secondly, nobody is forcing anybody else to use this guide. If you don't agree with the values, that's fine. If you think your creature is worth more, than just trade with somebody else, problem solved. Don't pressure the other person into offering way more, just because YOU think YOUR creature is worth more. This guide is probably more accurate than your own personal opinions because it's a consensus, an average that's decided on by the community.

Does everybody get it now?! This topic isn't hurting anyone. It's doing more good than bad.
-end rant-

THANK YOU OP, for taking the time to keep this ever-changing thread updated. It's very helpful.

@tear you should help them create values for different stages of creatures.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 13 November 2012 at 1:49 PM

@darthvader

Thank you for understanding what I am trying to do here. 😊
It means a lot to me when one person stops
to think and see what is really going on.

Sometimes it is hard to have others to
comprehend what this thread is about. ❤️

@tear
It is combine price.
If you do not agree with the price, don't use it.

Female
454 posts

doll • 13 November 2012 at 2:06 PM

Thank you, I was really wondering how much to give for a Sherth and how much to ask for my Luvlei, and I agree with them very much.
Thanks again! ^^