Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 28 April 2014 at 9:13 PM

I haven't seen that weddy yet, well I did see someone's first stage, but that's it.

Female
52 posts

dustypinkdragon • 28 April 2014 at 9:14 PM

well that first stage isn't very cute ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 28 April 2014 at 9:18 PM

hahah @ weddy .. of course I meant weggy.
no, i didn't think so either.

I like realistic looking creatures I guess.

Female
16 posts

skibaerle • 29 April 2014 at 12:31 AM

Hi I am from Germany and my babyboy Mika is 2 1/2 years old and my babygirl Lea is 1 year on 15th of May. HELLO to everybody here

Female
221 posts

lucywithdiamonds • 4 May 2014 at 5:43 PM

@novrain62

soo I've been on this site for over a month now, it's become very addicting haha. I thought I was was to old for this...so it's really great to see some older players! I'm not a mother...but I'm 21, old enough to be a mom at least! ๐Ÿ˜‹ many of my friends are all of a sudden having their first children this year..I have no idea where the time went!! haha, I'm looking forward to having children later in life....after I get mine figured out (IF that ever happens lol)

anyways nice to meet some older egg cavers! ๐Ÿ˜Š
accepting new faces? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 May 2014 at 9:13 PM

@lucywithdiamonds - yes, sure, you are very welcome! some here are not moms, but stray adults needing a place to hang and I accept them โค๏ธ We have a dad too (well 2 really) so ... WELCOME to #MLEC2

I will pass the word around and add your name to the member list. I just ask that you make a MLEC2 feed list with up to 20 creatures on it for us to feed (of course we feed more if we have time). Us older folk have to stick together!!

Current Member List

@clawstra @meme
@lizymarie @ugena
@mrsgiggles @laitha
@icedragon3000 @bliss
@kiryko @rashka
@mistishackleton

On the Inactive (Hiatus) List

@lucywithdiamonds @cosmic-storm
@dustypinkdragon @rinoa812
@sossebabe @skibaerle
@byfelisa @unknownangels
@eschla @birggitt
@mighty-lair @fyrekytten
@kampos (husband @eggo)

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 5 May 2014 at 10:24 PM

@lucywithdiamonds

welcome to egg cave!!

Female
59 posts

rinoa812 • 6 May 2014 at 11:35 AM

Welcome @lucywithdiamonds

Female
221 posts

lucywithdiamonds • 6 May 2014 at 9:32 PM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, glad to be apart of the group! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And so nice to meet some older folk ๐Ÿ˜‹ I don't feel so alone anymore haha nice to see some dads too!

I updated my short feed list as my MLEC2 list ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
52 posts

dustypinkdragon • 7 May 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hello @lucywithdiamonds, welcome to the group. So glad to have you here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *huggles*

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 7 May 2014 at 7:41 PM

@novrain62
I decided I do not have much time to be feeding the eggs as I once had. If anyone wants my account I will change the passcode on it, email me ..

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 7 May 2014 at 8:28 PM

@fyrekytten - are you quitting egg cave then? should I remove you from the group ? I don't think we can give accounts to other people, or at least not ones like me who already have the limit of 4 accounts. you could ask Ian.

If you leave, we will miss you .. and we thank you for being a part of MLEC2 while you could!! Otherwise, just feed when you can visa versa.

Female
221 posts

lucywithdiamonds • 8 May 2014 at 6:55 PM

@dustypinkdragon

glad to meet all you wonderful members! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 May 2014 at 12:57 PM

HEY!!!

Be sure to visit tonight 0r tomorrow !!!

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!!

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 11 May 2014 at 12:37 AM

Just hanging arround to wish you all a happy mother's day! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 11 May 2014 at 6:56 AM

Not part of this BUT.......HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THOSE MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
221 posts

lucywithdiamonds • 11 May 2014 at 11:10 PM

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOTHER OF EGG CAVE!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

you all are wonderful, I hope you had a delightful day ๐Ÿ˜Š

I spent the (beautiful!) day with my mother relaxing. We got takeout from a favorite restaurant of ours. It was very nice

Female
2 posts

cosmic-storm • 16 May 2014 at 6:55 PM

Hi, thank you for the invite! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am not a mom yet, but would love to join the group anyway

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 May 2014 at 10:00 PM

@lucywithdiamonds - mom and I spent the day together ... went to a nice historic, 1700's hotel - for brunch, then people watched the rest of the day lol

(( UPDATED LIST )) November 8 2014

@clawstra @birggitt @lizymarie @ugena @mrsgiggles @laitha @icedragon3000 @bliss @kiryko @rashka @mistishackleton @eschla @lucywithdiamonds @dustypinkdragon @rinoa812 @sossebabe @skibaerle @byfelisa @unknownangels @mighty-lair @fyrekytten @kampos @captain-jack-sparrow

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 20 November 2014 at 11:55 AM

@novrain62 For some unknown reason I can't start a new conversation. SO. I'm goung to make a plot and need to know who wants to partisipate.Who are in?
@rashka-I know you with meโค๏ธ
@laitha
@clawstra
@icedragon3000
Please ping othersโค๏ธ

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 22 November 2014 at 4:45 AM

@kiryko

No interest on my part. I don't have time for games. Most of us dont. That's why I dont start games myself. I work two jobs and soon three and will have less time. Feeding 20 creatures in each member cove is enough for each of us and sometimes we can't keep that up. Working adults with families. Right? I also know several members do not visit forums for any reason. Of course if some of you want to have special plots, games, etc. Go for it!! Just remember the intention of these group is to simply feed each other when we can.

Hugs

207 posts

clawstra • 22 November 2014 at 10:49 PM

@kiryko

Sorry Kiryko, I won't be able to participate. I'm having enough trouble feeding creatures these days.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 23 November 2014 at 3:38 PM

I Updated List:

@clawstra @birggitt @lizymarie
@ugena @mrsgiggles @laitha
@icedragon3000 @kiryko @rashka
@mistishackleton @lucywithdiamonds
@byfelisa @unknownangels @mighty-lair

Anyone who returns and wants back on list, feel free to drop me a line. I'll add you back.

For those whom are regular participants, Thank you!!!
I appreciate the feeds.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday this week.

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 24 November 2014 at 10:21 PM

@novrain62 just passing through to say hello and to wish all the other moms/parents happy early thanksgiving and enjoy time with your family. This will be my baby boys first real thanksgiving( last year he was only a month old) and it shall be a busy time. Everyone stay safe in the snowy weather areas and have a good holiday!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 24 November 2014 at 10:26 PM

@misty_rose_

how sweet! Thank you so much.
We are to get snow here in PA on Wednesday.
I am not prepared for winter LoL

Could be worse. I could be at my home in Nebraska where theyve been getting plenty of snow.

I hope your son will enjoy some turkey dinner this year. At least some smashed potatoes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good To See Ya!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 25 November 2014 at 1:41 PM

@novrain62 @rashka @clawstra @laitha @wererage
I'm going to make some hiatus and make a reasearch about one method of early studying.My coves will be ok but could someone keep @dustypinkdragon's creatures alife?I mean feed ALL not just lists. She has lot's of awesome creatres and it'll be pity if they die. BTW someone know wha happened to her?

Female
864 posts

sprite • 26 November 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hello from a fellow Mom. Tho I'm not in your group just wanted to wish those who celebrate a Happy Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ˜Š Those who don't have a wonderful day too!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 27 November 2014 at 6:16 AM

@kiryko - dustypinkdragon has quit I believe. she doesn't have time for egg cave right now; if I remember correctly. she pm'd me several months ago about leaving.

@luvmykids244 - how sweet of you to stop by and wish us moms a Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Day (if not from the USA). Very sweet indeed!! May you and your family enjoy all the festivities of this day and enjoy being around the table with all that yummy food!!! Blessings xx

HAPPY THANKSGIVING American Moms and Happy Blessings for all the out of USA moms. May all of you enjoy the day and have many things to be Thankful for.

I am thankful to have a roof over my head for me and my dogs now, after two years of instability and kennels. We are finally settled. I am thankful to have a job, well two jobs. I am thankful for good friends, thankful that my 25 year old car is still getting me where I need to be, but Most of All;

I am so very thankful for my new granddaughter, Alice. She is the highlight of this year and the most treasured gift. I am thankful that my son is happy in marriage and family and is serving our Country with character and pride!! God Bless the USA and remember our Troops who cannot be home with their families this Thanksgiving. I miss my son, too. I look forward to the year when I can cook for him again!!

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 27 November 2014 at 6:28 AM

@novrain62 Hugs to you Rainโค๏ธ It's pity she leavedโ˜น๏ธShe is someone I enjoyed talking with. Hope she is ok IRL.
We are not celebrating here but soon we'll have St.Nickolas Day.Day every child here wait to. I'm sorry for not fee backs.My baby is a bit sick and making learning materials is timetaking.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 27 November 2014 at 6:30 AM

@kiryko - I hope your baby will feel better very quickly!! St. Nickolas Day sounds like a fun time, just by the name. Do they get presents? Good Luck with your studies!!!