Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Deleted • 12 September 2018 at 2:20 PM

@novrain62 In Loving Memory
@mighty-lair (a.k.a. @darkdragon @flyer)

what happen?

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 October 2018 at 10:15 AM

We have 45 Members total, but not everyone feeds and/or is on a hiatus.

The most active feeders are listed below:

@novrain62 @ida92 @icedragon3000
@rockchick6000 @rowina @aventurine
@rowina @eschla @umbregrl @rashka
@fainne_24 @sunfire103 @holloween
@thedarkarcher @honeybearbee
@spectaclenest

Total Member List:

piucca
ida92
icedragon3000
rockchick6000
kiryko
isis
byfelisa
dormammu
novrain62
armageddondoll
rowina
lucas
lizymarie
eschla
clawstra
mistishackleton
laitha
ugena
umbregrl
kampos
rashka
connieharris
btkrsh
lucywithdiamonds
darexxis
fainne_24
xenni
sunfire103
silverjt
thedarkarcher
holloween
ma_nature54
spectaclenest
honeybearbee
moonki
aventurine
heartbreak
redsquirrel
superunloved
intrepidation
fishplant
sara091688
epic23
yts

2,251 posts

yts • 26 October 2018 at 10:18 AM

Hi everyone, I joined EC on 2012, I had a 5 years hiatus and returned in june 2018.
I'm not very active because I study a lot but I'm going to do my best to feed at least the active members tabs.
-I've a Dog, two cockatiels and an acquarium ❤ī¸ I love animals ❤ī¸
-My hobby is drawing and it's also becoming my job!
As a good italian I love Pizza, ice cream and vegetables
-my birthday is on 14 july 😸

Female
659 posts

eschla • 15 December 2018 at 10:16 AM

Hi all members of the MLEC2 group,
I planned a big give away for all members. I give the announcement of it in the mailinglist, so visit me there around December 22 😊

Some pings, and please ping the other members for me if possible 😊 thanks
@novrain62
@ida92
@sunfire103
@rashka
@fainne_24

2,251 posts

yts • 15 December 2018 at 10:20 AM

@icedragon3000
@umbregrl
@thedarkarcher
@honeybearbee
@aventurine

Female
659 posts

eschla • 15 December 2018 at 10:41 AM

This give away will be for the members who are in the list mentioned by @novrain62 in the post from 19 October 2018 at 10:15 AM 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 December 2018 at 10:44 AM

im extremely sorry love but i am not sure 100% sure what you mean! are you saying we have to enter from the forums for your upcoming giveaway???

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 15 December 2018 at 12:19 PM

@novrain62 , aaand hello to everyone else. ❤ī¸

Hi! I'm Kat, I am twenty-two years old as of October 23, and I'm a cat mum from England. I am shamelessly guilty of pelting my best friend @armageddondoll with cat photos and they are 100% my babies.
I spend most of my time writing! It's my favourite hobby, though I have recently been ensnared into the world of pet collecting, thanks to the aforementioned best friend. ❤ī¸ My productivity has dropped tenfold but I have no regrets.
I think that's all I really want to say about myself for the minute; I'm terrible at about-mes, so it'll have to do. I'm sure it'll be lovely to meet all of you. Be gentle! ❤ī¸

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 15 December 2018 at 4:27 PM

Thanks dear @eschla ❤ī¸

@kataclysm welcome here 😊

Female
59 posts

superunloved • 22 December 2018 at 7:51 AM

Hey guys can anyone re put me back in the chat i by accident left the wrong convo ☚ī¸

Deleted • 22 December 2018 at 9:36 AM

@novrain62
My new friend @thedarkarcher told me about this wonderful forum.

My name is pink pixie. Not telling my real name lol
I am about turn 33 dec 29. I just recent open adoption center with help of some awesome people. Thank u again there are to many. To list. @pinkpixieadoption. You are welcome come visit and take home your dream baby. I open center give people chance to adopt monthlies creatures and regular ones in cave. Cc and retired and seasin abd much more. Please read my page before u do adopt.
My heart lucy went heaven nov 2nd 2016. She my doggy.
I lost my mom due of lung cancer 12 28 14.
I will add feeding list give me time.

Female
187 posts

lunnie13 • 4 February 2019 at 8:53 AM

@novrain62
Hello. I'm Jay, I've been playing EggCave off and on since 2012. I'm 24 years old. I have a 3yr old daughter, a dog, a frog, 2 rats, and 2 leopard geckos. I'm a pretty big anime and manga fan. Me and my daughter go to anime conventions at least 3 times a year. And yes we cosplay together! My favorite game is harvest moon( story of seasons)\ rune factory. I'm into lot of different hobbies but my favorite is writing. Although I'm a journalist so I don't know if that counts as a hobby anymore lol. I'm also a college student. I have MS and Lupus. But I don't let those conditions define how I live. 😊 My birthday is October, 2.

And I'm a bit sad today because I just dropped off my toddler for her first day at head start. For anyone who may not know it's basically pre-k, but for kiddos under 5. I can't believe how big she is.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 4 February 2019 at 10:21 AM

hello @lunnie13 & @pinkpixie - I am so far behind and have been inactive basically for a while now, life is getting in the way of Egg Cave of late. We all understand that, for sure!! Nice to meet you both and have you aboard. My only requests are have fun, be courteous, feed each others MLEC2 lists as often as you can and HAVE FUN! This is a way awesome group of adults and very helpful!! Though I am not active too much right now, the group keeps together and things are running smooth without me.

I will add you both to the group chat. You may participate, or not. It is not a requirement to be in the chat, but I encourage it. Please, no drama! We just help each other and talk about recipes and life in general. Sometimes we don't chat much at all. Busy lives, children, pets, illness and what have you. We are VERY SUPPORTIVE!

The friends we've made are forever! Bless you both and your families. Just create a TAB that is MLEC2 with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed!!

HUGS

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 18 February 2019 at 8:57 PM

@novrain62 - I can't believe I never saw to ask about joining this group sooner... I guess because I tend to be shy and keep to myself, but If it is still possible, may I join? 😸

My birthday is on August 4 and I will be 33 years old this year. I have one child, my four-year-old son who is on the autism spectrum. He loves opening/closing doors, elevators, trains, and climbing all over EVERYTHING. We are hoping to have another child in the next year or so, but I have PCOS so will need to see the doctor again soon.

My husband and I have been together since high school, though we didn't marry until 2012. In addition to our son, we have two cats - Yuki and Wheatley - and both of them are, unfortunately, very crotchety and unfriendly towards most people.

These last couple of years have been terribly difficult for me. I lost my mother in 2017 to lung cancer. She was only 52 years old. I have suffered through high levels of stress and anxiety as a result, but I'm happy to say I am starting to come out of it. Thank goodness for Egg Cave, because as simple as this game is, it has helped me tremendously during some of the most difficult times of my life. I don't know what I'd do without it, sometimes.

Aside from Egg Cave, I love to read and write. I have written a few fanfics, nothing too popular, but I have had fun either way. I love Harry Potter, BBC Sherlock, Death Note, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and many other fandoms. I also spend quite a bit of my free time playing Pokemon GO - Team Instinct, baby! 😃 My friend code is posted on my profile for anyone interested in exchanging gifts, etc.

I look forward to joining, if I may! Thank you for your time and consideration! 😸

Female
170 posts

muppet • 25 April 2019 at 11:50 PM

@novrain62

HOW have I missed this???
Even my daughter @armageddondoll
Is on here lol.

So...I'm a 47 year old Mom of 3...Grams of 1.
I've been here on eggcave forever ❤ī¸
Love love love love love it!!!
I am the one who got @armageddondoll on here...
Hehehehe it was retaliation for her showing me neopets 😋

Thanx for letting me join ❤ī¸

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 26 April 2019 at 8:15 AM

Hi @muppet! I know I've seen you around here forever!! Welcome ❤ī¸
I will add you to the list for our chat group (free to join or not!) and all I ask
is that you create a MLEC2 tab with up to 25 creatures for other members to feed.
Sometimes we are very active and sometimes, not so much. You know, real life still
happens outside of EC (OMG!) LoL ❤ī¸ Anyways, again, welcome aboard and feel
free to share anything you want; recipes, pet stories (if you have any), troubles,
celebrations, concerns ...

I need to update my mini profile on here, some things have changed, like pets.
I lost my German Shepherd, Deuce, last January 2018 at 11.5 years old and my
Pomeranian, La "Kota", last July at 17 years old. I have two granddaughters, 2 and 4,
(soon 3 and 5 this summer) and a grandson on the way (June 15). I am 56 years
old. Guess that's about it for now. I work a lot so I am not able to spend time on here.

Peace & Light

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 12:25 AM

I need to be like 19 more years to be here

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 June 2019 at 7:39 AM

Updated Member List & Birthdays:

@piucca (Dec 3) @ida92 (Sept 8) @icedragon3000 (May 18) @rockchick6000 (Sept. 18) @kiryko (March 5)
@muppet @novrain62 (Nov 28) @armageddondoll (Nov 13) @eschla (Sept 8) @yts (July 14)
@umbregrl (Oct 8) @rashka (Mar 9) @fainne_24 (Oct 14) @xenni (July 2) @sunfire103 (Oct 4)
@thedarkarcher (Apr 12) @holloween @spectaclenest (May 17) @monsterprincess33 (Feb)
@honeybearbee (Nov 22) @eggberts (Jan 7) @moonki (Mar 2) @aventurine (July 17) @redsquirrel (Dec 29)
@superunloved (June 28) @fishplant (July 21) @kataclysm (Oct 23)

Deleted • 21 March 2022 at 7:20 PM

@novrain62

1. Introduce yourself. Hello My name is Hulae I am 36 years old
2. # of Children? Pets? I have 1 cat she is 11 months old
3. Favorite hobbies, foods, games? I love to dance, sing, My favorite food is Pasta. I love to play on here and i love doing videos on tiktok
4. Make an MLEC2 Feed Tab with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed. I don't have 25 creatures. once I do I will add that I can only do 16 for now.

7. Add BIRTHDAY! My birthday is dec 29