Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 8 January 2017 at 3:03 AM

Tiptoes through with fresh baked brownies and coffee for our group.

I'm always very glad to have a 'home' to come back to.

Real life work has been so crazy and everytime I think its going to settle down it actually gets worse!

I am going to try to pop in more...

Miss you all.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 March 2017 at 11:50 AM

Hi may I join? Mother of 3 Son's Grandmother of 1 granddaughter :-)

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 3 March 2017 at 1:08 PM

@mistishackleton - that is such a sweet message! glad you visited!! We are always here when you'd like to visit LoL ❤️

@connieharris - it would be a pleasure! Glad to meet you and have you join our little community of moms and other adults!! Hopefully in V3 I can add more members to our mailing group! Right now I am at maximum members. Keep your fingers crossed. We really enjoy the conversation there. All I ask is that you add a MLEC2 feed tab and visit other members as well.

I will add you to the group feed list ❤️ WELCOME!!!!

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 31 March 2017 at 11:34 PM

@novrain62
Formal introduction here is in order I think.
Hi everyone, I am heartbreak.Not sure why I chose that username, as it is different from others I typically use.
I live in the Great Pacific Northwest where we have had rain, rain, and more rain. Come on sun!
I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys-Technically I am (asking hubby because I forgot 😱) 32 years, but I feel 50+, and look/act 25 xD
Boys are coming up on 10 and 11 in a few months. Have been married for 11 years now, just had our anniversary last month. Hubby isin a university now, taking classes for mobile application development and is having quite a ball..

We have one bearded dragon, and one cat, who is just an ornery charmer, spoiled rotten furball xD He owns us.

I love browser games such as Howrse, Sylestia, Minecraft and now EggCave is added to the list. (not sure if I can list those or not, am sorry) but I also play on PS3 and Nintendo DS. Hello fellow gamers!

Right now I am eating a chicago style pizza from papa murphys. I shouldnt because I am trying to go vegetarian...its proving difficult, and I may regret it later due to health issues 😱

If I had a horse, I wouldnt have internet at all. Horses are my favorite animals on this Earth. Though I haven't ridden in years, its a skill I will never forget.

Sorry it is a tad long, but there is a bit about me and my family. Hello world!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 31 March 2017 at 11:52 PM

@heartbreak, that is quite the bio! the Pacific Northwest - I'd love to visit there - Oregon, Washington, Vancouver, Alaska.
Canada, for that matter, too.

I used to own 7 horses, 5 dogs, 5 cats, 2 llamas and 2 goats. I am down to the last two dogs (the youngest & the oldest - 11 and 16 soon). Lived in Nebraska, South Dakota, Alabama, Florida; born n raised in Pennsylvania. I love Arizona and Spearfish, South Dakota. Friends from Nebraska moved to Olympia, Washington right before I left Nebraska, almost five years ago. They love it there!

My son is 30. I have two granddaughter, 1 & 3 this summer.
Being a grandmother is beyond wonderful! ❤️

Glad to meet you & have you join our little group of wonderful ladies & gents!!

As soon as v3 is available, I will add you to our mailing group chat. It is limited to 20 now but in v3 it will be 50. I am at the limit now and feel bad for those who cannot participate!

I love horses, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 1 April 2017 at 12:01 AM

@novrain62
Thank you for inviting me here 😊

Yep, Oregon is my homestate. Never really visited another state for longer than a week. Though last summer, I took my first plane trip to Texas...kids included. Our kitty wouldn't let us hear the end of it even though we had a caregiver for him. That wont happen again. xD

We also have a daughter tho we had openly adopted her out to a loving family in PA. Both parents are doctors with an adopted son as well, she is getting so big.--someday I must go visit that Chocolate factory!
Time flies!

Wow you had a lot of animals. I love pets, but yes, Horses have a special place in my heart.

V3 looked really nice when I seen it yesterday...but..ill have to figure out where a lot of stuff is again. xD Still learning about things here.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 April 2017 at 12:05 AM

Just when you get used to it you'll have to learn the new stuff again, but won't be so bad being new here! Will be harder on us oldies here haha

Grew up at Hershey Park LoL They Chocolate Factory has changed alot since I was a kid. I think it's still worth the visit at least once. The park itself has grown by leap and bounds. PA is pretty country!! I live in Apple Country. Lots of apples, peaches, cherries and such. I must say, though, I miss Nebraska/South Dakota very much!!!!!!!!

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 1 April 2017 at 12:34 AM

Don't fall for exotic eggs in the cave...it's April Fools after all!

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 1 April 2017 at 8:42 AM

@heartbreak be very welcome to MLEC2, a group of amazing heart-warming people ❤️

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 1 April 2017 at 12:45 PM

@fainne_24 I very much do feel welcome, thank you!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 April 2017 at 12:47 PM

@mistishackleton hahahaha or crazy auctions! 😋

Female
365 posts

rowina • 1 April 2017 at 1:37 PM

@novrain62

Hi!
I'm a mother of 3 children (2 girls, 15 years old and 12 years old) and a boy (10 years old). I'm from Germany and I'm a teacher at an elementary school.
To our family also belong three guinea pigs and a cat.
I like reading and music. I'm playing piano, guitar and violin (... when I have time).
May I join? 😊

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 1 April 2017 at 1:41 PM

Hi Rowina!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 April 2017 at 1:53 PM

Hi Rowina! ( @rowina ), of course you may join! You've been feeding the groupies here for a long time!!

I will add you to the group list and when v3 starts, I will add you to our group mailing, where we hang out and chat on occasion! You know the limit is only 20 and I'm maxed out and can't add anyone else. On v3 it will be 50 ❤️ I'm excited for that. We get caught up on the mailing and this thread gets forgotten, but it would be good to use this also.

Welcome to the Mother's Love Egg Cave, Too! group and it's nice to officially 'meet' you!! Sounds like you have a busy full life .. One of my best friends is in Germany for one more year. Her husband works two year civil contracts through the NAVY (he is retired NAVY) in Germany, because they love it there. However, this is his last 2 year assignment. So they say LoL. MUSIC!!! Makes the world go round!!

She wants me to visit there this year. I will try!!

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 1 April 2017 at 2:13 PM

@rowina Welcome! Im rather new to Egg Cave and the forum here, but would like to extend a welcome as well to you!

Female
365 posts

rowina • 1 April 2017 at 2:31 PM

@novrain62
Thank you. 😊 I'm glad to be a member of your group.
Yes, I really have a busy full life ... 3 children, an exhausting job, a house with garden, our pets and also I'm a single parent.
So I like to play EggCave, because it's relaxing for me 😊

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 2 April 2017 at 3:56 AM

@rowina welcome! 😃

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 2 April 2017 at 9:36 AM

Hi Ladies & Gents 😊

I'd really like to share some recipes for the upcoming holiday season. Do you have a family gathering? Special foods?

I'd love to share recipes from the country you reside in. I love recipes LoL

Here in my family the tradition used to be Ham and all the fixings. Almost the same as Thanksgiving. Since I have no living grandparents anymore, tradition seems to have gone out the window. Sad, but true.

Last Easter my own mother and I spent the day with my son and his family. We had an Easter Egg Hunt for Alice who was 1 at the time. For the life of me, I do not remember what we ate! LOL I think it was a seafood dish. That's terrible, right.

We will be working out the menu soon (Mom and I). My son will make the meat of his choosing. Really, I think it's all about the desserts!! Mm good ❤️

Peanut Butter Eggs are the thing right now. I just bought a dozen from the church. OMGosh they are so good!!

Have a lovely weekend!!!

Female
22 posts

ma_nature54 • 5 April 2017 at 8:15 PM

Welcome to MLEC2 all NEW PEOPLE!!!
I am so very sorry if I ever missed feeding your MLEC2 tab creatures or have seemed to ignore you. I now know that you exist and I will endeavor to not be so absent from this forum
(because novrain62 told me I can bookmark this page to get back to it...that I know how to do!)

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 April 2017 at 8:23 PM

LoL Ma!! OMG I just watched this funny video on Facebook ... stilling laughing.

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/3159944017386100/

if you have facebook LOL

Female
22 posts

ma_nature54 • 5 April 2017 at 8:32 PM

A little bit about myself:
I am 62 years young, married with one grown daughter who will be finishing up Pharmacy school April 19th. She will eventually be moving to California where her young man is.
I am a cancer survivor (diagnosed 2008 with breast cancer). I am retired and pretty much spend my time reading, playing my favorite games on the computer and taking care of our 'livestock', which consists of two 17 year old cats and our boy Wiley, the Wonder Dog.
I take care of my 80 year old mom, who has NO short term memory and is still living in her own home with her cat. My plan for mom is to keep her in her own house as long as is possible.
She is happiest there.
When I was still working, I was a data processor/chargeperson in a hospital central supply. Worked in the hospital 24 years.
I detest housework and cleaning. But I can make my house pretty decent looking with a sticky roller and a container of baby wipes.
That just about describes all the wonderfulness of me, folks.
Have great fun Egg Caving 😸

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 April 2017 at 8:41 PM

I love that 'sticky roller and baby wipes' lol 😱
Bravo for beating breast cancer! That's fantabulous! ❤️
My Niece graduates college in May. Don't know what she is going to do after that, yet. Graduate School, maybe.

My Aunts daughter moved to California for college, then stayed. I think she didn't like it at first, now she loves it. She goes sailing and has a good job and good friends. I know she changed her major in college and is happy now. I went to San Diego once. Loved it. I would like to visit Northern California one day.

It's fun that so many people are cat people. I love cats, but I can't have any right now. My German Shepherd obsesses over cats and doesn't eat or drink or even want to potty, so I can't have one. I think I told you all the story of the kitten I had two years ago for six days. Loved that kitten! Had to give it back.

Any Prankeys yet?

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 6 April 2017 at 2:13 AM

I saw that facebook video...that will be me and my husband in another 30 years. I swear it will be. I cant stop watching it! xD

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 6 April 2017 at 8:43 AM

@heartbreak - I watched it like 30 times and laughed so hard at it's cuteness and that laugh hahaha they are adorable.

My new expression "Woogity Boogity" 😱

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 8 April 2017 at 8:00 AM

@novrain62 ahahahah so funny XDDD

Well the other day I just saw another really cute video. For all of you who know the movie Frozen, this is the cutest ❤️ :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oIEO4lAPAI

Female
22 posts

ma_nature54 • 9 April 2017 at 9:37 PM

Hi all! How's everyone doing? Soon, I hope, we will get that new v3 I been hearing so much about and we can all be one big happy family together.
Oh and this is to dear @heartbreak, in your MLEC2 tab you have five creatures in there twice. You are NOT hurting anything or doing anything bad. I have done this myself before (and probably will again). It just makes the feeding go smoother when they are in a tab once.
Those five babies are: Vaxney, Caisul, Snawz, Ichyro, and the ever popular Gooseness.
And hey, if you ever notice anything like that in my tabs, anyone, please let me know. 😸

Oh @heartbreak, I just saw your message about the broken coffeepot. You have my sincere sympathy about that. I give you credit though, I am lazy, I use instant (I know...yuck...right LOL)
😸

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 9 April 2017 at 9:45 PM

@ma_nature some folks only do one tab. So its probably okay to double? I have been very tired as of late and a little busy but thank you for letting me know!

Female
22 posts

ma_nature54 • 9 April 2017 at 9:48 PM

Like I said, it is no big deal. Not hurting a thing.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 14 April 2017 at 12:36 PM

Ok,like it was asked I move it there
I want to make an Easter Raffle inside our group.Hunting for eggs I caught MACAW soooo...
if you want to participate please post there and I will give you post a number.The first person gets number 1, secong 2 and so on .
On Easter I will use random number picker (or how this tool called)and choose a winner.
@clawstra
@mrsgiggles @icedragon3000
@rashka @piucca @rockchick6000
@umbregrl @lilminxy_
@spectaclenest

@novrain62 Could you ping others so we can start from the very beginning? 😊
Please don't take a number untill all members been pinged.Once Novrain post we will start.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 14 April 2017 at 7:09 PM

I think only the first three pings work, but everyone knows and will post here or on your wall!!

@fainne_24
@ida92 @laitha @kiryko
@connieharris @ma_nature54 @btkrsh
@heartbreak @mistishackleton
@ugena @lucywithdiamonds
@byfelisa @isis @kampos @holloween
@darexxis @silverjt