@icedragon3000 @bliss @kiryko
@kampos (husband @eggo)
@rashka @fyrekytten @ugena
@mistishackleton
@byfelisa (hiatus)
@unknownangels (hiatus)
@eschla (hiatus)
@birggitt (hiatus)

I hope you Guy & Gals are enjoying yourselves!!!
Thank you for the daily (or when you can) FEEDS!!
I am enjoying this little group very much 😊

Valentines Day is coming up, so I thought I would have a little contest amongst us for fun. I am still working that out and will announce details during the first week of February. So Stay Tuned!!!

Welcome our newest member @sacredscars to the group!!

207 posts

clawstra • 29 January 2013 at 4:20 PM

It's wonderful to hear our numbers are growing. Welcome @sacredscars.

I just made orange marmalade with satsumas from my backyard. 5 hours and all I have are 7 tiny, little jars. It better be good.

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 30 January 2013 at 10:51 AM

hello all! thank you for the welcome. i haven't had a chance to set up my list yet, or get started. but i did want to pop in and say hello. i will work on getting started today.

i'm making a hashtag so i can find us again easier kk?

#MLEC2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:
ok got the list up on my page. i also made link in each of the creatures' profile text, so all you gotta do is click the link to get to the next creature. makes it a little quicker for you all. 😊

Female
423 posts

birggitt • 30 January 2013 at 10:47 PM

@sacredscars

Welcome to the Club *laughs*

@novrain62
A contest? That's great! I love contests πŸ˜ƒ

@clawstra
You can make marmalade? *bows* You're my hero! *laughs*

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 31 January 2013 at 5:50 AM

@clawstra - OMG!! That sounds so delicious and wow, 5 hours 😱 nice way to spend the day!! I have not had marmalade in years. ENJOY!!!

@birggitt - YES!! 😱

@sacredscars - I love the old fashioned Link way 😊 Thank you for making a cove list & oflw - I did both, too. Again, welcome!!

It's supposed to snow here for the next three days, starting tonight. Wow. Last night it poured and poured and poured. Barely any sleep .. the wind is whipping. There were tornados in Georgia, where my son is stationed at the moment (he's fine 😊) and I have to go to work very shortly ... yawns hahahaha 😊

Have a great day, ladies!!!
(and gentleman) πŸ˜‹

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 31 January 2013 at 7:21 AM

Morning all!
*hands out coffee* ~O) is hazelnut this morning πŸ˜ƒ
got a pretty busy day today, so i may not get to my feeding until this evening.
i hope you all have a great day, i'm going to try and snooze for a lil bit, 5am is not an appropriate time to be awake in my world lol especially when i went to bed at 1am!

btw, i wanted to let you all know that even though i do not have any human kids, i am a mom to many furry babies, as well as some 8 legged and finned ones heehee

I have 2 dogs, a cat, 2 chinchillas, 2 fish tank, a tarantula baby and an emperor scorpion. and i have 5 more spiderlings arriving in a week! woo

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 31 January 2013 at 5:52 PM

OMG @sacredscars !! That is a lot of fur babies!! hahaha
LoL You sound like my sister. She loves all kinds of critters!

Hazelnut Coffee - YUM!!!!! Thank you so much 😊

VALENTINE CONTEST FOR MLEC2 MEMBERS ONLY!!!

PICK A # from 1 - 10 and post it here!!
If someone ahead of you has that # already, you must pick a new one πŸ˜‹

I will roll the dice on Valentine's Day to see who wins which prize ❀️ There will be CS prizes, Cave prizes and Travels - just for fun ❀️ (3 CS, 3 **Cave, ***3 Travels)

** May be Common and/or Valentine LE (see how lucky I am thru the 13th)

*** Of My Choosing & According to what I get lucky in snagging πŸ˜‹

GOOD LUCK!!

1. lizymarie
2. sacredscars
3. eschla
4. clawstra
5. birggitt
6. novrain62
7. mistishackleton
8. meme (the dad)
9. Unknownangels
10. 92firebirdgirl

Round Two (if Needed by having more members)

10. byfelisa

I am going to put Creature Names & Travels in a Hat & Draw them 1 by 1 to coincide with the dice roll - so that creatures will be a Surprise Valentine for each of you. I hope this will be fun for you each - ❀️❀️

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Female
659 posts

eschla • 1 February 2013 at 4:37 PM

Oke my number would be 3 if possible 😊

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 1 February 2013 at 4:56 PM

@novrain62

πŸ˜‹ I would totally join, but I'm still a long way from being a mom. xD

Female
349 posts

unknownangels • 1 February 2013 at 6:08 PM

@novrain62

#9 ! looks available still. Have to choose it because its my sons birthday day. ^^ 2/9/12 ❀️

207 posts

clawstra • 1 February 2013 at 7:07 PM

@novrain62

#4 please. My daughter tells me it is her lucky number.

This is a wonderful treat novrain.

Female
423 posts

birggitt • 1 February 2013 at 8:40 PM

#5, please
What a fantastic Valentine's treat, @novrain62!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 February 2013 at 9:55 PM

just need #'s from @meme , @mistishackleton , @sacredscars , @beecoolblu (?) ... and me, last lol

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 1 February 2013 at 10:11 PM

@novrain62 7 please 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 February 2013 at 11:55 PM

@meme , @sacredscars

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 2 February 2013 at 8:57 AM

can i have 2 pls? thank you nova for the contest! you are awesome!!

sorry i wasn't around for a couple days. been busy , busy, busy lol Lots of appts, and a new leak in my roof lol. I'm going to try and get all your coves fed today. thanks for your patience. I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Ground Hog day! it's my bio mom's birthday today, i always tease her asking her if she is going to see her shadow or not.

hugs!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 2 February 2013 at 9:45 AM

@sacredscars - Happy Birthday to your Mom!! Did she see her shadow? hahaha

No problem - we peeps get busy with work and life in general - that's why we have each other, now, to keep each other's coves in check.

#2 it is and Good Luck!!

You Gals (and guy) can take @beecoolblu off your feed lists.

I have the (3) CS eggs for the Contest ❀️
One of Each February 2013 Monthlies

What will I add next??
A N T I C I P A T I O N

Female
323 posts

lizymarie • 4 February 2013 at 5:44 PM

Bumping for support and love for this thread ❀️

I would join if was an actual mom. But my son was adopted by another family. 😊 I'll be a member in spirit πŸ˜‰

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 4 February 2013 at 6:47 PM

@lizymarie - you are someone's biological mother 😊 you are an adult - you are welcome here if you wish to join. We don't mind (at least I don't!)

let me know

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 4 February 2013 at 8:36 PM

@lizymarie they let me in lol and all my kids either have fur,fins,feathers, scales, or extra legs! and although i'm technically an adult @mistishackleton may disagree πŸ˜‹

Female
323 posts

lizymarie • 4 February 2013 at 9:39 PM

@novrain62 Then I wish to be a part of this. I have yet to join anything on EC so I'll gladly show my love here.

I don't ever want to have another child, but I definitely love my son no matter how far away he is. 😊

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 5 February 2013 at 9:17 PM

Welcome @lizymarie

Female
323 posts

lizymarie • 5 February 2013 at 9:34 PM

So how did you all come by Eggcave? And how does being a mother play a role in your participation here?

❀️
#MLEC2

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 5 February 2013 at 9:41 PM

My secondlife daughter @sacredscars dragged me over here. In turn we dragged my other secondlife daughter here @deelheke

Then I was having fun and my RL girls asked what I was doing so they are all here to!
@gingerbread4321
@bubbles123
@13ammonse

As a mom I hate to see eggs that are low on happiness. I try to feed everyone's entire cove and get overwhelmed.

My goal now is to feed my fellow #MLEC2 feed lists every day during the week and then feed entire coves on the weekend.

I think Nova's goal with the group was just to give us a place to hang out.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 6 February 2013 at 4:39 AM

Welcome @lizymarie !! I am so glad you can join us! I actually was coloring on COLOURlovers dot com and was visiting someone's profile and saw eggs ... I clicked on one and I have been here ever since!! Then @peppermintcowboy saw my eggs and she's been here ever since! lol

I play because my husband is long passed away now and my son is in the military. This is my fun time or time for myself that I enjoy. I am an animal lover so this fits in. Some day when I have a grandchild, he or she will be here too!! lol

I have a love of cooking, tigers, horses, pizza and playing piano. I love rock & roll music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. My favorite artist is Tom Keifer of Cinderella (his first ever solo album is out this month) and I do enjoy a good book!!

My goal here on egg cave is simply to raise creatures and enjoy MLEC2 Club members and other dear friends here.

Soon it will be Valentine's Day!! Any special plans??

O and if you haven't tried @meme 's *happy Cookies*, DO!! hahaha

** being a mother plays no role in being on Egg Cave (for me), but I do plan on dragging my future grandchild (I hope I have one) here when I am blessed with one 😊 I just wanted a place where moms *and dad* could hang out. We now have two non traditional moms with us, too 😊 **

Female
323 posts

lizymarie • 6 February 2013 at 11:26 AM

@novrain62 you sound exactly like my God mother. Lol πŸ˜‹

But thanks. I will be around to talk to everyone 😊

Female
377 posts

92firebirdgirl • 6 February 2013 at 11:51 AM

@novrain62 i am a mother of two boys 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 6 February 2013 at 1:48 PM

@92firebirdgirl - then, would you like to join our little club? You'd be more than welcomed!!

Female
377 posts

92firebirdgirl • 7 February 2013 at 12:46 AM

@novrain62 yes😊

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 7 February 2013 at 6:39 AM

~Hands everyone their morning coffee. We are having Mocha Almond Fudge this morning πŸ˜ƒ~

First off welcome to our new members!! @lizymarie @92firebirdgirl !!!

I've been sorta away the past couple days. I have quit smoking (woo day 3!) and had to spend a lil less time on the computer because that's when I want to smoke the most lol.

I found eggcave because I am addicted to neopets and I wanted some cute little creatures to put on my pages there...if I had only known what an eggdemic it was to become lol. Since eggcave entered my life my poor lil neos have suffered greatly. haha

ok trying to get caught up on all my feeds today! sorry about that guys.