Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Female
659 posts

eschla • 28 February 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hi all,

A quick run into here from me. Thanks to you all for the good wishes to me, I try to answer the personal messages before the weekend. Do my best with it, but I'm so tired every day...
I'm not often at the forum and saw right now missed a lot, how shame from me, sorry sorry sorry....

Puts hot chocolatemilk and cookies in the room for you all.

Many hugs from me 😊

Female
128 posts

aloriality • 1 March 2013 at 6:32 AM

@darkdragon yeah, I used to breed, I don't anymore

I can't do that, not where I am, back at home with my parents due to my disability, though the one cat I still hold, is my baby, I do anything and everything for her, though he is older, but she has issues she cannot take care of, so I hate seeing her in pain, and lately she's been on my lap, like demanding, even.

Kids can be like that, but they do it in different ways, like, fighting against rules, and saying they are able to be on their own, when their brain hasn't even fully developed, it's all crazy.

People say I am good to talk to about those things. Like a connection between the teen mind and adult one. I am not overly active these days since family things have like suddenly sparked up, umm, if anyone wants to talk, send me PM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 March 2013 at 11:42 PM

@aloriality welcome to the cluB!!!

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 2 March 2013 at 12:45 AM

@aloriality welcome!

hi all, here's a quick update on me:
i was thinking that i had to leave the group because i haven't been able to get to feeds and such lately. but thankfully Nova corrected me! so i'm going to stay 😊 but i have had a lot of changes in my therapies and am finding it very hard to keep up with everything right now. i'm also finding that when i'm home i'm needing a little more time "unplugged" which is highly unlike me lol i normally am on the computer from the moment i wake up in the morning until i go back to sleep around 1 am. i promise to do my best, but will probably only be around a few times a week until i adjust to the new schedule. i saw someone on here mentioned being on social security. i am too. i have been on disability since i was 16 for a variety of disorders. my therapies seem to be at a turning point, and i'm having to focus a little more on my health. i love it here though so i would like to stay. please do not feel as though you need to feed my cove though. i want it to be fair. i will post on your walls when i get a chance to feed yours 😉 i hope you all have a good weekend. and seeing as sleep seems to be escaping me tonight, i will probably be doing some catching up 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 2 March 2013 at 9:14 AM

So, welcome our newest member @aloriality ❤ī¸

@sacredscars - I am glad you are sticking around!

@eschla - So happy you are getting rest and a visit with the kids! that's great ❤ī¸ Don't over do it!!

Hugs on this great Saturday morning with the sun shining so bright. I hope you all enjoy the day/night!!

Thank you for checking in now and again 😊

I, too, have been so busy with not much time to get all the feeding done that I need too. I am positive we all have those days, weeks, months; so don't panic - just feed when/if you can!!

We are a group of Adults - we have lives - we will take care of our own when we can, right?

Meanwhile @doobly needs some tending to for awhile, if you'd like extra EC

Female
349 posts

unknownangels • 2 March 2013 at 2:03 PM

@sacredscars

I hope things all work out ! I've had very little time to come online because of life issues so I kind of understand how you feel . @novrain62 is so kind, I doubt she'd let you leave lol ❤ī¸ She's right though, we all understand how life can be so I hope you don't worry too much =]

Welcome to all the new members !

hopefully I will get to catch up on everything soon, between e.r visits, meds, bill collectors knocking on my door and trying to find work ....it's been a heck of a week. Happy Weekend to you all!
oh and if anyone wants some of my chicken scampi from olive garden(yay gift cards) last night, feel free to grab it up lol so. much. food XD

22 posts

darkdragon • 2 March 2013 at 3:51 PM

@aloriality welcome! and Happy March To You if I don't have you on my list I will today!😊!😊!😊

@sacredscars HUGS to you. Of course we are all adults and I don't feel the need to, I just do when I can BUT

Do not feel obligated because you see that I fed or anyone else. We are social and kind and just saying hi. If you feel like dropping in and just saying hi please do so. I know I do not hold anyone to feeding my cove. Stop in feed don't feed.

I hope we all feel some piece about things.

I was stressed just getting my coves in order. I still have to choose one account to be THE account.

@unknownangels Thank you I am famished. I don't cook I could I just look at the kitchen and loose my appetite. "Ensure, food for the kitchen intolerant" and old people or something....

@novrain62 I am darkdragon here and mighty-lair on BOAF. I thought I was logged into darkdragon when I signed up for BOAF. Should have seen my eyes when I noticed, "OO-yeep!"

It will be mighty-lair and I just need to change it here as logging in and out is getting on my nerves. Moving. But now I am almost done and can operate from just one account. I will finally be able to go to the Cave. Missed out on a lot of clicking for V-day specials because I was never in the right account and by the time I was finished for the night I Was DONE. Toast. spent. non-entity. no more. un-here. *poof*

Female
128 posts

aloriality • 2 March 2013 at 6:12 PM

@darkdragon thankies, glad ot be part of the group ^^

BTW, how can I add like a feed list for all the club members (and where can I find an updated full member list (Not sure if the first post is updated)

I wanna probably stick it on a pet profile, but does anyone have a list that I can just, like copy lol.

So yeah, basically looking to copy a full, up to date members list Maybe If someone has one on a creature page already, I`ll use that, just dunno how to make a link, really

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 2 March 2013 at 8:11 PM

@aloriality - run mouse over MY STUFF (up top, left, tab) - click on COVE LISTS and create a MLEC2 feeding list then just add 1-20 creatures to it for us to feed. Some people use the list, some people like to feed all (it's whatever we have time for, or level of laziness) hahaha I don't want any one to feel obligated to feed daily (though I encourage it). I totally know I can't do it daily (even if my intentions are good) and I understand neither can anyone else in the group. We are adults, have families of some kind and may have jobs to boot. Some days I am just too tired and don't feel like feeding every one. I have many coves to feed. I'm lucky I get mine fed lol I SUPER appreciate ALL feeds!!!

Updated Groupie List 😱

@clawstra @eschla @meme (the DAD of MLEC2) @birggitt @mistishackleton @unknownangels @sacredscars @lizymarie @byfelisa @92firebirdgirl @mighty-lair (darkdragon) @mrsgiggles @aloriality

Shamrock Shakes @ Micky Dee's mmmmmmm

22 posts

darkdragon • 2 March 2013 at 8:22 PM

@aloriality up at the top of the page, under the forum button is a section called ecode. Check that out for all the little stuff like how to make a link that I just found myself.

Looking to do some creature links that are so cool on others pages. I could have just asked but that is one below asking for directions.

Female
659 posts

eschla • 3 March 2013 at 8:51 AM

Hope you all have a nice sunday 😊

I feel tired and not okay today, but I must feed coves. Also needed to clean my house and did already downstairs all. Maybe tonight upstairs also, not sure.

Byeeeee all, till next round.

Female
128 posts

aloriality • 4 March 2013 at 10:26 PM

@novrain62 I do plan to make up lists on who needs feeds and who needs clicks to evolve, but I have less than 20, so I will sort things out later.

@darkdragon yeah, I noticed that, and yes I will sort things out when I can. I prefer to be organized, thanks, I didn't even know it was there lol

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 4 March 2013 at 10:42 PM

@aloriality - i am sure that your little cove will be a joy for all of us to feed lol. no rush 😊

Female
128 posts

aloriality • 4 March 2013 at 10:46 PM

@novrain62 On a side note, you are online, can you talk a bit? Probably better through PM, since I don't really think EC, being all ages, my topic of talking isn't really ok for that

Female
349 posts

unknownangels • 5 March 2013 at 2:09 AM

@darkdragon

LOL just caught up. Ive never had ensure but it sounds great lol
oh and we learned that olive garden salads are not good the next day -_- even if they look it....

Hope everyone's week is going well. Started out mine by taking my hubby to the e.r because the right side of his face was all swollen. Turns out he has a tooth infection -sigh- Just when I was catching up on ec! Go figure huh? Well I've been pampering him and taking care of my son who loves to run around the house yelling " a da daa da" . Trying to feed when I can .
OH I wanted to point out , I've noticed that some of you have been feeding @pszczolka 😊 She feeds back about 90% of the time aaaand we share the same IP lol So I may not be able to feed you if she's beat me to it >_<

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 March 2013 at 3:22 PM

@aloriality - send me a PM if you wish - It may say I am online, but most of the time I am doing something else around the house and check in now and again (or forget to sign out) or am on a side account and don't come back to this one.

@unknownangels - oOo tooth infections are no fun! Happy Pampering!! Olive Garden .. mmm .. never had a salad there the next day hahaha

I hope everyone is having a great day today (tuesday)!!
It's supposed to start snowing here tonight -- 12" expected! YUK! Hope that means I get a snow day tomorrow!! I hate driving in the snow.

I called my son to wish him a safe trip today - phone disconnected ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ Means he's gone and I won't hear from him for awhile til he gets settled in Korea and gets a korean cell phone lol ... I hope he doesn't get stranded at airports during these storms. I won't know unless he calls by pay phone (um do they make those anymore?).

Hot Zen tea with lemon & Honey for all ❤ī¸

97 posts

mighty-lair • 9 March 2013 at 2:41 AM

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets some recuperative rest. I sure good use some as I've had insomnia for a couple of days.

The worst is not much gets done even though awake. The brain needs its beauty sleep and when it doesn't get it, choices can be real ugly. I left shrimp out on the counter.... ugly. My monthly list written on the wrong month..... my response, not pretty. haha 😊

@unknownangels for your hubby - if chewing is out, ensure comes in chocolate and if you shake well straight from the fridge its pretty good. Not over a surf n turf, well if it stays on the counter it'll be a shoe in! 😊

Wow the 14th, I hope all is well with everyone. If you've been as busy as me I don't have time to shut the pc down, I have been trying to make the rounds on feeding. If I haven't got to you I will be blowing through soon enough 😊

In other news things are starting to resemble my life again and I can almost get my corporation up and running. Never soon enough but the effort is paying off... again 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 15 March 2013 at 5:21 PM

I have been so busy with the coffee shop and catering jobs, I don't have time to visit daily as I'd like and have been doing, so patience is needed (and besides, it's a virtue, right?), I am caught up now. I have to work on Sunday, so I plan on resting tomorrow (yeah right) 😱

I know we all have lives, so we will all catch up some time!! I trust everyone is hanging in there and will have an awesome weekend 😊

Female
19 posts

hooters62 • 17 March 2013 at 7:54 AM

Hey Groupies!!

HAPPY St Patrick's Day !

"Here's to me, and here's to you. And here's to love and laughter. I'll be true as long as you. And not one moment after."

Will be gone most of the day. Going to my boss' mother's house for corned beef and cabbage at noon, then have to go to work and prepare for catering job tomorrow (and Tuesday).

LUCK & Don't forget to wear Green or be Pinched!!!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 17 March 2013 at 7:58 AM

"May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long."

Female
423 posts

birggitt • 17 March 2013 at 8:49 AM

"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand"

Happpy St, Patrick day 😃

Sorry I'm not more around, but RL is really bussy right now. I hope everybosy is having an awesome weekend 😃

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 18 March 2013 at 12:07 AM

Is it just me or it's ridiculously hard to get anything new from the Cave these days? And those who do get tons of the new eggs want CC for them. It's starting to seem like I have to pay CC even for Cave eggs these days. Oh, and new travels, they want CC for that too. Sigh.

207 posts

clawstra • 18 March 2013 at 9:47 AM

@mrsgiggles

I feel the same. I still haven't found the last release, let alone the current three. I'm reluctant to go to the cave these days as it seems to only lead to disappointment. Heavy sigh.

Edit: Still none of the new three, but at least I got a spidet. Somehow, I don;'t feel any better. Heavy, heavy sigh.

Female
349 posts

unknownangels • 18 March 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hi everyone ! I hope everyone has been doing well. I've been floating around eggcave here and there just to get away sometimes. Life is just dishing out all it can this year.

-As some may know...my fiance's mother flipped her car over a little while ago. She thinks she fell asleep or blacked out at the wheel, that's when she lifted off and hit a pole.

-Thank you everyone who has wished the best for us. I figured it would just be easier to write a thank you here .

-As for a complete update: The car is just horrid looking, we don't know how she got out of this situation with such luck . She had a banged up nose and a few bruises here and there. She's been getting tests done to figure out why she possibly blacked out . For the type of accident it was , she's doing pretty okay ..well except for not knowing what happened exactly .

@mrsgiggles

I agree. I dont know how but I got very lucky yesterday and got 2 . That never happens to me but now I probably won't get anymore. These travels though..geez...People are getting pretty crazy about them. I see them sometimes in the ta and just as I see them....they are gone.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 March 2013 at 6:44 PM

Hi Everyone ❤ī¸

I am actually having a little bit of luck in the cave, but usually I have no luck in the cave or the travel center. I have commented a few times about how ridiculous it is that people want CC for cave egg (even common ones) and for travels. They didn't pay cc for the cave eggs or for the travels to begin with and it's unfair. I believe CC has become a determent to the joy of Egg Cave. Sad, really.

@unknownangels - I am so glad your MIL is fine! Hopefully they will find out what happened and fix that problem or bring the condition under control. Sounds like blood sugar.

@mrsgiggles - I agree and will keep you in mind if I get any extras. 😊

I hope everyone is doing well and I will catch up feeds eventually. Busy .... as we all are!!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 19 March 2013 at 9:27 PM

Pleasant evening to you Moms and Dad!! 😸

Dearest @novrain62, thanks for the updated list for the group and for being so awesome.

I'm sorry about my inactivity here and have been very sick. I will be able to participate normally from this Thursday onward. I just have to make sure to take it easy and will do what it takes to stay healthy.

How is everyone doing? I probably missed a great deal of conversation so will have to back track previous posts.

I wish you all a lovely evening and giving you all a strawberry and chocolate donut with a cup of fresh amaretto coffee. 😃

207 posts

clawstra • 19 March 2013 at 11:43 PM

I'm happy to announce that I finally have a loveart. What a proud parent I am 😊

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 20 March 2013 at 10:51 PM

hello all
its good to be back! i have been away for awhile, was in the hospital for about a week or so. just dealing with some mood issues and adjusting some meds. then today i get discharged and a few hours before i go home i get a screaming pain in my side. turns out i have Biliary colic and possible gallbladder stones. oh yay. lol. but it is so nice to be home. so i'm all tucked in with my Fids (furry kids) and a heating pad, pain meds, and the lap top. probably going to drift off soon. thank you all for being around and helping out my cove. i have to get around to updating my feeding list. well all my lists. i have read through all the posts here now. lol but my head is too foggy to really have an intelligent conversation (at least i have an excuse right now 😋) i shall see you all tomorrow!
btw i was so happy to finally catch my first spidet!! what a perfect creature for me, part monkey, part spider! hugs and love to you all!!!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 March 2013 at 1:21 PM

Afternoon to you wonderful Moms & Dad! 😃

I'm passing out toasted almond oatmeal cookies and vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate drizzle.

Guess what? It is American Chocolate Week!
I thought it be fun to search the web for chocolate recipes.

I have found two on youtube and like to share them with you. If you make either one please relate your experience. I can't wait to try them out this weekend.
Need to go shopping first. LOL

Eggless Chocolate Cake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXhxZBDp8Hw

5-minute Chocolate Cake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5n1NvS0f8

Congratulations to @clawstra and @sacredscars for getting the creature you wanted. I know how that feels.
Happy hunting in the cave today for you two.

I hope everyone has an inspiring and fun day! 😃

97 posts

mighty-lair • 22 March 2013 at 2:01 PM

I know I have gotten a Clioney and cannot remember if it was on the 17th. The 17th is my 12 year anniversary of having M.S.

I celebrate it because it is the day I should have died. The spinal chord is not something to mess with and wherever you get injured from that point down is damaged.

I got mine in the neck c2 through c4. Looked like a giant slug and that was my spinal chord swelling. Looked almost as big as the slug I stepped on barefooted but that is another story.

I can walk, talk and breathe on my own. At present to look at me you would not know I had any problems. I was fortunate to get into a study that not only put M.S. into remission but helps get back something that you lost.

Due to human error I had medication complications that put me into a 3 year walking coma. THAT THEY DIDN'T NOTICE *Head Desk* until they gave me one more pill that broke the med chain.

That should have killed me but here I am this March, a 3 year memory loss but have walked away unscathed for the most of it. I can now drive again and just purchased a used SUV. My prospects for regaining a lost life style are a bit murky but that is all.

I am half Irish, think of what I would be like if I was full blooded. That's right, unable to tan. LOL

@sacredscars my heart goes out to you and @byfelisa better spirits are rarely shown and I am fortunate to see such good camaraderie here. It is nice to know I am not the only one to laugh at life and enjoy it to it's fullest.

HAPPY MARCH TO YOU ALL
now I have goodies to make.. it could happen but I'm more like to talk someone into making it. 😉