The AnGeR Room >=]

in Chit-Chat

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:29 AM

@Dawnfur- Well, I saved it already. 😊 I just wanted to clear off my desktop a bit. And I wanted to deleted one of my old random stories. Instead, I deleted my 'actual' story XD

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:33 AM

@vanilla Oh okay..

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:35 AM

@Dawnfur- HAHA! XD You sound so uninterested XP Anyways, how is it going with your neighbor? 😋

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:38 AM

@vanilla I guess I lose interest in things fast XD my neighbor? I still wanna kill him 😃

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:40 AM

@Dawnfur- Bahaha! XD I can tell ^^ GO KILL HIM THEN! 😈 *Hands you a riffle* XP

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:44 AM

@vanilla yay! thanks 😈*grabs riffle and stalks towards neighbors house*

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:48 AM

@Dawnfur- Let me know what happens & be sure to return my riffle! XD

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:49 AM

@vanilla I killed him :] Here you go! *give riffle back*

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:55 AM

@Dawnfur- 0_0 Y..y..you actually killed him? *Dial 911* I'M CALLING TO REPORT A MURDERER! XD

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:55 AM

@vanilla well lemme tell you it would have been easier to use a sniper..

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:57 AM

@Dawnfur- LOL XD

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 7:58 AM

@Vanilla it's true I wouldn't have heard him scream like a girl XD

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 7:59 AM

@Dawnfur- Ouch...XP

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 3 April 2011 at 10:40 AM

Teehee XD

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 6:00 PM

It's true he does...XD

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 April 2011 at 6:21 PM

GRAWR I FEEL LIKE STEAM IS COMING FROM MY EARS.......

Ok so theres this girl on my basketball team named Megan whos so mean and rude, I asked her to use her ball for a sec and she screamed at me. She never passes the ball to ANYONE, and shes a horrid player. Five seconds ago me and my friend Menel were feeling like pounding her face in after she beat us up and stole Menel's ball just to write "MEGAN" on it and put it in her bag. Now, like Thepells4, i will simultaneously pound my keyboard.

herowyifgoph82

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 6:24 PM

@spenser_dog_123 She sounds like a brat DX I can't stand those kind of people! D:

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 April 2011 at 6:33 PM

It gets worse..... Shes the COACH'S DAUGHTER!!!!

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 6:35 PM

@spenser_dog_123 Ooohhhhh..that's why! They always are, my volleyball coach, her daughter is on the team. And I swear I hate her so much because she thinks she can do whatever she likes because her mom is the coach!

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 April 2011 at 6:37 PM

In an afterschool i take..... theres this annoying 8-year-old who thinks she can run the class just because her mom leads it. Seriously, its not fun having an 8-year-old boss you around. Especially when her older brother was in your class last year and peed his pants twice. I feel bad for his best friend, whos really nice.

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 6:41 PM

Oh trust me I know my boyfriend (jacob22) his little 8 year old brother just always has to do better than me! If I get an A he gets an A+ ! He doesn't listen to anybody, except his dad. I can never go to Jacob's house because HE'LL be there. He's so annoying Dx

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 April 2011 at 6:44 PM

You think baby poodles are adorable, right? Of course. Everyone does. But I can't go to my friends house because he has this fierce you-know-what. DX

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 6:46 PM

I know what you mean my dog is really protective and if anyone hits anyone that lives in my house he'll attack them. Even if they didn't mean to hurt the person.

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 5 April 2011 at 12:00 AM

You know what angers me? College textbooks! They're expensive as heck!!! I've spent at least $300 on required textbooks this semester. But guess what? I RARELY ever use them!!!

But it gets more ridiculous...

Not only do I have readings from textbooks, but also readings ONLINE (free) in addition to textbooks! And guess what? We are assigned more online readings than textbook readings. Most information on study guides and tests are found in the ONLINE readings. I'm trying to study for a midterm and NONE of the information I need is in the textbook! Yet we are supposed to go out and pay $100 for the dang thing! Like, if they're gonna make us read online stuff that is pretty much the same information that is in the textbook, why make us spend hundreds of dollars on textbooks!??!?! It. Makes. No. Sense.

All of you kids still in middle/high school: Count your blessings. Enjoy your free education while you still have it. Be glad you don't have to throw away a bunch of money on this kind of stupid stuff. >.<

9,386 posts

smilies • 5 April 2011 at 12:07 AM

@smartie2742

You know what my college makes up buy, for ABSOLUTELY NO USE AT ALL?!?!!?!?!!?!???!??!?!??!?! Thermals! Last year, we went on a dumb camp and they said we needed thermals! They even made as drag them along in our packs on the 6 hour walk! But did we use them? NO. And then, THIS YEAR, we had a dumb ropes course and I NEEDED TO BUY NEW ONES for it, and you know what? IT WAS HOT AND I GOT SUNBURNT! And they made us bring them! Grrrrr >:[

Oh, BTW college is middle/high school xD xD xD We call the last one Uni xD

1,764 posts

james-bond • 5 April 2011 at 5:28 AM

Hi! I am pretty angry! 😊 I dont mind if you ask for any of my creatures. Feel free. 😊 Does anyone want free travels?? Ask me. I've got lots!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

XD PEANUT BUTTER ROCKS!!! I eat it too.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 5 April 2011 at 9:00 PM

Hm,
lately I've been hating a certain someone :x
For no specific reason, I just think that person is a cheap show off >😱

And I'M REALLY MAD HOW I TRADED AWAY MY FOO AND THAT PERSON GOES AND STARVED IT, I ASK FOR IT BACK, AND AFTER I TOLD HER I WANTED MY CREATURES BACL, SHE JUST COMES AND SAYS: "The Name Skyla Is Available" (I wanted my names back from the eggs I traded when I traded them like 5 months ago)

AND I'M MAD PEOPLE WANT ONNY'S, FOO'S, AND DOOVOO'S FOR ASTEROID EGGS, LIKE REALLY, THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE! >😱 THEY NO RARER THAT MO'S!!!!!!

ALSO, I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T RESPOND TO QUESTIONS YOU ASK, LIKE REALLY, IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM MY COVE, JUST SAY IT, IT'S A VIRTUAL SITE, I'M NOT GONNA GET OFFENDED. DSFKNSDFSDF >;O

ALSO, I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT WHAT EGGS THEY HAVE, LIKE, SAYING : Yay, I got a ____ today, IS FINE, BUT SAYING: LOOK, I GOT A _______ TODAY, GO FEED IT!!! And they say it every time someone comes >;o

😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 5 April 2011 at 9:07 PM

@james-bond sunflower seed butter is better T^T

@gagamonster15 I hope that person isnt me D; though I doubt it. and thats really really annoying. if someone did that to me, I would hate them forever

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 5 April 2011 at 9:13 PM

@Redfire77: No, it isn't you, I have nothing against you. 😸

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 5 April 2011 at 9:14 PM

STUPID HOMEWORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 SHEETS OF MATH 3 RRSC 1 TEST 1 SHEET OF SPELLING! aND A LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND!!!,ccff,fffffffffffffjnbdklhlbfwgig <-----pounded on my keyboard and my DAD GOT MAD!!!!!!!☚ī¸ i'm just having a bad day.☚ī¸ AND THERE IS A STUPID BULLY!!!!

I really love this place.😸