The AnGeR Room >=]

in Chit-Chat

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 5 April 2011 at 9:18 PM

Wow this thread is a hit I dont want to be out of place cause I feel happy today so im leaving hope everyone will make it through all this

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 5 April 2011 at 10:03 PM

@gagamonster15 ZOMG I GOT A NIPHA!!!! GO FEED IT HOT DOGS NOW OR ELSE MY YEEP WILL DEVOUR YOUR ENTIRE COVE AND STEAL ALL YOUR EC, LEAVING YOU LONELY AND POVERTY-STRICKEN!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 5 April 2011 at 10:07 PM

UGH! I hate when AMILIAHORROR (yeah I said it) doesn't feed her eggs and her Onny is about to die!!!!!!!!! She gets on a lot also! ARGGG!

Deleted • 7 April 2011 at 4:04 PM

*seething rage*oh hey ballet😈 i told my friends i was mad at them.turns out it was all a game-i was played like a deck of cards.i realized who my real friends actually were and got back to them.Iv still got more to tell them though...

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 April 2011 at 6:23 PM

im mad at this newbie who is letting my flowerfur die!! and i think some others died too... -.- is there a way to report her and get my creatures back before they die? D:

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 April 2011 at 6:34 PM

@cubexline yep, I saw ☹️ but in the trade center it DOES say trades are non refundable or something :/

I ASKED ASHAMP TO FREEZE MY BLOBBART AND I OFFERED A RAGON, GRUBBUG, MASKEY, AND TERRON FOR IT! SHE SAID SHE WOULD DO IT BY LAST FRIDAY BUT SHE STILL HAS NOT AND SHE ITSNT REPLYING TO ANY OF MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!

/capsattack

D:<

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 April 2011 at 6:46 PM

@redfire77: but still :[ she let I think at least two of my creatures ☹️

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 April 2011 at 6:50 PM

@cubexline i know ☹️ i wish i could help

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 April 2011 at 6:51 PM

@redfire77: thanks.... hopefully either I get the lot or someone who isn't a idiot newbie that wont let them die.

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 8 April 2011 at 7:15 AM

UGHHHH!!!!!! AT AMERICAN IDOL!!! PIA LEFT!!!! DEFINITELY A VERY WRONG DECISION!! SHE WAS AWESOME!! HER VOICE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD THE RESULTS!

There im done! Still quite angry though!! >=(

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 8 April 2011 at 7:35 AM

I HATE THE WORD SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOTIOUS EVERYONE IN MY CLASS S SAYING IT (i wish i could ping my whole school for the next part.....)

here goes: OMYGAWSHWILLPEOPLESTOPSINGINGTHAT!!!! *puff*

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 8 April 2011 at 8:06 AM

That word is sooooo annoying supercalifargilisticexpialidotious but something as annoying as that is PIA GETTING ELIMINATED! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL

Female
8 posts

egghead • 8 April 2011 at 2:17 PM

Iam so pissed off that from saint patty day you get 10 trys on 1 day to get the egg. not every one can get the right egg on that one day.now all I get is all 2010 eggs and I can't give them away moreless trade them for the newer eggs. so now I have a lot of eggs I can't do anything with. ??????????????????

Deleted • 8 April 2011 at 2:31 PM

i got ver my anger from a day ago.my friends[i thought they were my friends] played me like a game of cards....now its time to play MY game😈iv got plans for them xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 April 2011 at 12:37 PM

I want my calla to hatch alreadly!!!! >: ( My new luvlie needs some limelight!! *Hugs Lucen.* 😸

Deleted • 9 April 2011 at 12:45 PM

UGH!!! HOMEWORK! FRIENDS WHO SAY STUFF BEHIND UR BACK! IM SICK OF IT ALL! I HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LEARN TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT! IF IT IS NOT UR BUISINESS, STAY OUT OF IT DX I FREAKING SWEAR IF SHE SAYS ONE MORE THING ABOUT IT SHE WOULD REALLYY HOPE SHE DIDN'T! FREAKING 3 PAGE REPORT I HAVE TO DO DURING THE WEEKEND! SO STUPID! GUESS WHAT SAVANNAH? ITS MY RELATIONSHIP NOT YOURS, AND BY THE END OF THE MONTH YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE ONE..SO LEAVE US ALONE!

I Love this page ❤️

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 9 April 2011 at 12:52 PM

Haha thanks ❤️3

I HATE HOMEWORK, TEACHERS, AND HOW THEY THINK WE HAVE NO LIFE! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF MY SO CALLED, USED TO BE, "FRIENDS". THEY CAN ROTT IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE!

Deleted • 9 April 2011 at 12:59 PM

SAME, THESE "FRIENDS" NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE, I ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE FRIEND LEFT!! OH AND CAITLIN: YOU SAY NO ONE LIKES ME? IM SURE THAT'S WHY I ACTUALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU HAVE TO LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE ONE! PRETTY DESPERATE IF YOU ASK ME...SHOWS YOU'LL DIE ALONE, AND PROBABLY NEVER HAVE A BOYFRIEND...JUST ONE MORE THING.....: MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS, CAUSE CAITILIN YOU'RE NOT HELPING YOURSELF.

Male
72 posts

qwertyuiop • 9 April 2011 at 2:13 PM

I HATE MY LIFE!!!! WHY CANT I GET ADAM??! WHY DID I GET KICKED POUT OF THE LIBRARY?! AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 9 April 2011 at 2:18 PM

@qwertyuiop More info please?

Ugh i hate those "Go join Eggcavern, its fun and awesome blahblahblah"! Im gonna report all of them for spam!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 9 April 2011 at 2:27 PM

@miomar but its not spam if you say you fed something 😸 we're just trying to win :/ and show you how fun eggcavern is. have you actually even looked at how cool it is?

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 9 April 2011 at 2:28 PM

See?!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 9 April 2011 at 2:29 PM

@miomar see what? O_o? its quite fun actually. there are nifty tools, like travel viewers and contests and awesome stuff and creatures of the week 😃

EDIT: I HATE N00BS! I WISH THE WOULD GO ASGEGJ EABNWFB IN A HOLE!!!

!@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@$%^&%$#%^#@$#%^%&%*(

THEPACOCAO COPIED AND PASTED MY ENTIRE MESSAGE ABOUT EGGCAVERN ONTO EVERYBODY'S WALL!! AND SHE DOESNT EVEN FEED! MY ORIGNAL MESSAGE HAD A "FED LIST" IN FRONT OF IT AND SHE POSTED IT ON SOMEBODY'S WALL WHO HAD NO LIST!!! HOW ARE PEOPLE SO uy^%%)* STUPID ?!?

/capspam

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 April 2011 at 3:49 PM

This is SO stupid!!!!!! WE'RE NOT THE SPAMMERS!!! We just nicely ask a few people to join Eggcavern and refer to us, but in exchange, we get either A. The person ignores us or deleted the comment B. A mean warning for doing nothing or C. Being REPORTED for, quote, "Spam!!" While there are n00bs out there who copy our messages and post them themselves, but no, WE get the bad end!!! It's not like we're hurting anyone physically or emotionally, the just get angry for no apparent reason, we're just ASKING if we can join the site, and people have gotten off the hook for doing TRULY bad things! Imean, even my FRIENDS are threatening to report me!!!! I hate being called a spammer when I'mnot one, it sucks, it really does. ☹️ But I know I'm not doing anything wrong, so I know I won't be banned or suspended, just blame the freakin' n00bs!!!! Asking people politely to join an EC-related site is NOTHING compared to other things I've seen, people should just find some common sense and LAY OFF!!! sheesh. D:<

And, if you're wondering, then no, I STILL didn't get all of my anger out.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 9 April 2011 at 4:19 PM

@Thepells4: I agree, if you don't want to join, just say no thanks, it's not like we're forcing them to give up any eggs or anything, it's not hurting anyone. "/

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:32 PM

At the park i saw this dummy with a german sheperd he did not deserve.He threw it a frisbee and when it started running around instead of returning it he jumped on its leash.Then he whipped it for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 April 2011 at 5:36 PM

@cutebluekittykat -- That's horrible!!! 😱 Why would people do such things!!?!?! ☹️

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:38 PM

@tafffy789
I know-if i could i would smash his f----- face with a mallet,it made me so angry!(and trust me i am normally not this violent)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 April 2011 at 5:41 PM

You should have walked over to that guy, put a leash on him, that choke him, and see how he likes it!! >: )

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:47 PM

Couldnt-I was stretching at the pool and my coach would kill me(I'm a sychronized swimmer)But good idea!Unfortuanately all I could do is yell