The AnGeR Room >=]

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 22 January 2011 at 6:27 PM

😈 Here is where you can let off any steam you have from real life, or from Egg Cave! Everyone knows some pesky people will bother you, talk about it here and let it all out! 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 January 2011 at 11:48 PM

Ok, I typed something here but deleted it, 'cuz my anger's out now. Oh well. *shrugs* It was still fun. 😋

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 23 January 2011 at 3:39 PM

I'm nawt gonna say, but i'm SOOOO mad rite nao >:|
s(eDe)-p

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 23 January 2011 at 8:54 PM

Let it all out! No one can judge you in the AnGeR Room! xD

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 January 2011 at 6:04 PM

Grrrrr.... I swear if one more person asks me if one of my pets is up for trade or asks me to look at their trade lots "cause they are oh so good" *sarcasm*, I'm going to hurt someone. *angry* My profile clearly states that NOTHING is up for trade. So why the heck do people keep asking me if things are up for trade. >.< Grrrrrrr....

Ok, now I feel a bit better. 😊 Your anger topic is helpful, nvr4evr1.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 January 2011 at 8:30 PM

today at school i have this really buttish teacher called ms. monahan(ppl call her ms. monotone) and she is acting really stupid!!!!!! grrrrrrrr. once we were adjusting microscopes and its supposed to go to medium(yellow) before high(blue). thats exactly what me and my partner did. ms. monahan was watching from the front and shes like:girls in the back! adjust to medium before high!
thats wat i was doing... me: its is...
monotone: no, girls, its yellow, then blue
me:i know, thats what im doing
//repeat for 5 minutes//
monotone: oh, im sorry, from here the yellow looks like blue!
FAIL!!!! why couldnt she just admit that she was wrong!!!! i hate her sooooo much.... and so does everyone who has her. GRRRRRRRR!!!! RARWRAWRAWRAWLKBBHISRUELDGPOIUESRBBKUSIPEUBIPB!!!! D:<

Deleted • 25 January 2011 at 4:06 PM

GARSHGIHDNKNS I so mad at myself for 83 eggs MUST HAVE COVECLEARTOUTUT DNIAUHDUBAgUDA waaaarrrggggghhhh1gfvkdsjgs

I'm good.

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 25 January 2011 at 6:14 PM

@pwuffy: Well I have 99 eggs =/

Deleted • 27 January 2011 at 8:28 AM

@nvr4evr1 O-O Woah.
I'm having a cove clearout now. Everything must go... And nobody is taking any ;__; Too many eggs in circulation!

Female
406 posts

ninja • 27 January 2011 at 11:26 PM

MY HALLDRAG DIED. *RAGES AT HERSELF* NOOOO!!! WHYYY?!?!?!!? WHY DID I FORGET TO PUT HER AT TIM'S??? RIP infernos.

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 28 January 2011 at 11:07 PM

Welllllll I had to give back an Onny after three months of babysitting after the user left and then when I gave the Onny back, the user instantly traded her, how rude >.<

1,247 posts

Zac • 28 January 2011 at 11:33 PM

@nvr4evr1 Ick... that stinks. ☚ī¸

That's why I refuse to make those kinds of stipulations when I trade. I think it's incredibly rude for users to request that I never trade the creatures or trade them back whenever they want when I have traded my creatures to them. I mean, if I'm giving them my creatures, I should be allowed to do anything I please with the creatures I received.

Although, if you were babysitting, I guess that's a different story. But it's still pretty rude that they traded the Onny right after you gave it back. ☚ī¸

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 28 January 2011 at 11:36 PM

Yup, and now people are putting words in my mouth, I can't win 😋

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 28 January 2011 at 11:44 PM

*feels like crying in the corner*

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 29 January 2011 at 1:03 AM

Ok so I'm getting super annoyed by this one user. Every time I go to the blog I see her practically begging for a Tine. I've seen her say she is going to quit if she doesn't get one, or that she is crying cause she doesn't have one. I've seen 3 people offer one to her and all times she has turned it down. For ****'s sake, if you want one that badly STOP BEING SO FREAKING PICKY! And stop whining that you don't have one. :-/ Arrrrrrgggg.

Man, I've been need to get that out for a while now. Sorry if anyone thinks that I am being to harsh or something. In my defense this is the anger thread. 😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 January 2011 at 9:17 AM

@orderedchaos I think I know who you're talking about... Don't worry, I agree with you. 😋

And now to get some of MY anger out...

Well there's this other user on eggcave, idk why but i just dont like him! All he does is try to ruin all the fun for me and one time we had a semi-argument on the blog! I mean, if you dont have anything to do, then dont come to the blog and freaking tick ME off! Urrrrrrggggg.... :/

*takes deep breath* Aaaaaahhhhhh, that felt good. Luckily, the person I'm talking about ISN'T a Beta tester... 😋

Deleted • 29 January 2011 at 10:08 AM

@orderedchaos I think I know as well. :|

HOLY FREEHOLIES. I am about to flippin' strangle someone right about now. >__<

ALL OF THIS FLIPPING UNDEROFFERING. Cheese and rice, I'M ON MY VERGE. IF THIS CONTINUES, I'm quitting. Seriously.

I was just told that I should offer more than a Mummar for a Clous. EXCUSE ME!? I have more EC senority than you! My gosh! AND NO, Mummars are by far more rare than Clous's! A MUMMAR SHOULD BE FAIR ENOUGH!

I'm going to quit. I swear to god. /end of rant.

Deleted • 1 February 2011 at 2:12 PM

Okay maybe I won't quit but seriously, I'm about to. All these friggin n00bs. It's PO'ing me. "I'll give you a Clous for an Onny/Doovoo/Macbot!" NO.
Urggggggg. Excuse my angryness.

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 February 2011 at 2:40 PM

@pwuffy Aw dang, that sucks. ☚ī¸ *offers a cookie* It's things like that that keep me away from trading.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 1 February 2011 at 2:59 PM

@pwuffy Yeah, I agree, it sucks. When I had a Macbot, people kept asking me if I would trade it.

1,247 posts

Zac • 1 February 2011 at 4:03 PM

@thepells haha, that might've been me, when I was searching for one. Though, I don't think I made noobish offers.... O_O

I dislike every single user who asks me for Gobblers with a passion... some users have actually confronted me and told me that I was being extremely unfair by keeping so many and that I should GIVE THEM AWAY to newer users.... uh. sure. thats going to happen. Occasionally I wish there is a feature to disallow posts on a profile or to only allow friends to post. That'd be nice. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 1 February 2011 at 4:11 PM

@zac Oh, don't worry, i dont think you asked me. 😊 Andi had the macbot a while ago but the user wanted to trade back. 😱

And they ask you to GIVE THEM AWAY to NEW USERS? Wow. I mean, they are YOUR Gobblers, and if a new user would ever get their hands on one, it could die. 😱 Yeah, i wish there was a way you could block users or only allow friends to post, but if people could only allow their freinds to post it wouldnt make much difference to me since i accept EVERY friend request i get. 😋

Deleted • 1 February 2011 at 6:34 PM

@zac Seriously? That is sad. They probably only said that so THEY could get one...
If you gave it to a new user, they'd probably quit and let it die. >_<

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 1 February 2011 at 8:33 PM

@pwuffy You don't want to know what I traded for all 3 CRW cash eggs... xD

Oh, alright, I'll tell you. I traded a Tine, Foo, Mummar, Olimpt and Kitep.
It makes me a bit angry in a way, but still... I'm happy I got the eggs. But hey... Talk about expensive eggs. xP

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 3 February 2011 at 8:23 PM

Oh, thank God, I could REALLY use this section right now.

So, here's the story. I'll try not to angrily swear while I'm telling it:
So, I'm just using my laptop, and my dad asks if he can "borrow" it for my sister's homework. I should've said no when he said "my sister's homework". My SISTER'S On MY laptop. So, I let him use it, and ended up losing it for 2 days. When I come back, the screen is messed up and my parents put their own account on it. So I'm like "#@!@%@!" and then I tried to log in at 7: 30 pm and it said I couldn't get in because of time restrictions. So now I can barely get on for 3 hours. I'm absolutely ticked off and thinking of quitting, for the sake of my eggs.
And now for my anger part I will simultaniously pound my keyboard.

mcfnjhdjw7y4udjAAzQ3IR8KVVBBGHFJYH\H5R4GDFJHDIFRGGFTFJJRUVHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWERJEWRE89WAfweGWEFVA;wefeRPPRpEwdaP{QWQSDP[;awqwsap439oqwdjhsqaqkilosdiowaklflwekiowefesoieoeioeioeskskldklfbbk,msdcdksfdrgb!@$%^$%&^%%*%

That felt good.

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 February 2011 at 8:35 PM

@thepells4 Are you using a macbook or a PC? Cause if it's a PC and depending on whether you or your parent's account is the administrator, I can probably walk you through the steps to fix it. So long as your account is the administrator account, if your parents account is the administrator I can't help you. *unless you know/can guess their password*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 3 February 2011 at 8:37 PM

@orderedchaos No, my parent's account is the administrator. But I think I have a pretty good guess for the password, so after I'm not allowed in my account, I'll try to get in. I mean, I know they're doing this for me,but it just isn't fair at all. But, you never know, maybe I won't be able to get into their account after all... 😱

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 February 2011 at 8:40 PM

@thepells4 Good luck. 😊 If you need my help after that let me know.

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 4 February 2011 at 1:31 AM

OMG I MUST BACKGROUND ALL MY EGGS/CREATURES! so untidy ☚ī¸ and must clear out some eggs/creature

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 5 February 2011 at 10:43 AM

@redfire77

Gosh! That sucks...
I didn't knew monotone was a real name.