The AnGeR Room >=]

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 14 May 2011 at 3:03 PM

@jacob-22 Shut up T_T UGGGHHHHHH new topic! This is reminded me of a certain phone call..A very disturbing phone call.
new
new
new
new
new
NEW
NEWW
TOPIC!!

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 25 June 2011 at 6:40 PM

Ugh haven't been here on a while! Need to let off steam.

IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 😈

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:42 PM

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:45 PM

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT KKKKKKKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 25 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

☚ī¸ I'm sad when people have rare eggs and just abandon them. I just recently heroically swept into pootergray's (yes I named) cove to protect a Squearth and a Sheap from total destruction. ☚ī¸ They were at 0 happiness!

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 25 June 2011 at 7:48 PM

@crescentfeather

I hate when users do that /: It's like abandoning a pet, totally unjust! I'll help feed. 😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 25 June 2011 at 7:50 PM

@nvr4evr1

I know! ☚ī¸

Some of them just go on vacation or something and don't mean it, but others are content to watch their creatures die because they're too selfish to give them up!

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 June 2011 at 7:54 PM

im mad, tew >:|

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:48 PM

I hate how people keep asking for a trade. DUH! Read my profile~!! It says NO CREATURES UFT. READ IT~!! It's already happened 1-3 Times just today Dx

Female
864 posts

sprite • 29 June 2011 at 3:37 PM

I am soo glad I am here to protect my daughter. Someone asked for her CC eggs claiming they are not CC eggs. Hello?!?! Yes, they are RETIRED CC eggs.

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 29 June 2011 at 4:19 PM

If one more person asks me if any of my eggs are UFT, I swear, I will find where they live an punch them. Fair warning.

Until recently, I said on my profile that "no eggs are UFT and if you ask after reading this, you should be slapped.
No matter how "nicely" you ask, it is still the most annoying thing in the world." or something along those lines. I had to take it off so I could have room for other stuff. But even while I had that up, PEOPLE STILL ASKED. >.<

And NOW I have something up on my profile saying that any uft eggs will be on my storage account and to post there, but people STILL ASK ME ON MY ACCOUNT. WTF. WHAT. THE. F. IF YOU'RE GOING TO ASK ABOUT EGGS UFT, READ THE PERSON AND EGG'S ****ING PROFILE FIRST. JESUS CHRIST.

>__< Ugh. Glad I could finally get that out. 😋

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 29 June 2011 at 4:27 PM

GRRRR I HAVE 0001 RARE EGGS WHEN WILL THERE BE A GIVEOUT????? I NEEEED RARE EGGS SO I CAN BE A GOOD EGGCAVE PLAYER! OR ELSE I JUST HAVE THIS STINKY ACCOUNT!

Female
130 posts

relimez • 29 June 2011 at 10:13 PM

She can ****ing leave a hairdryer in the **mned sink, but I get yelled at for calling her an idiot when she does? What. The. Effing. Hell. I HATE HER.

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 10:38 PM

@Crazymushrrom I hate how people do that. It's so annoying. I had a trade up a I swear the SAME person offered the SAME offer 10 times. Then when they gave up someone else came and did the same thing! -.-

I guess I wouldn't know EXACTLY cause I don't have a lot of rare eggs, but it is still Annoying XP

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 29 June 2011 at 11:06 PM

I hate it how no one reads profile text. If it says "NOTHING IS UFT" and "I'm not currently accepting friend requests", WHY do I keep getting friend requests and trade offers?? xP

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 11:10 PM

@Scorch_cloud222 They don't care -.-
They obviously think they're something special.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 29 June 2011 at 11:18 PM

wew..... that was fun. i typed some stuff but accidently deleted it O.o

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 29 June 2011 at 11:19 PM

My dad thought it would be good to give my neighbor (a 10year old) a pellet gun. Her shot a squirrel in the fence we have in our yard. The squirrel died and I refused to eat. MY DAD SAID IT WAS OK! GINGER ANGEL AND I WERE OUT THERE!! AND ANGEL JUST HAD EYE SURGERY!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! HFHBSSFBNFTHJKMNVCZAQWDFGGHHJKOJJHHGFG

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 June 2011 at 11:16 AM

I LOST 15+ EGGS BECAUSE INTERNET EXPLORER DIDN'T LOAD EGGCAVE, I LOST MY FIRST EVER HATCHED EGG

I HATE INTERNET EXPLORER NOW FIREFOX IS WAY BETTER AND DOESN'T KILL YOUR EGGS CAUS EIT DOESN'T WANT TO LOAD A WEB PAGE

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 30 June 2011 at 11:33 AM

@nogardragon
I KNOW BUT MY DAD WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT...GRRRRRRRRR COMING FROM THE MAN WHO GAVE A MINOR A GUN!! I WANT TO HIT SOMETHING! PLUS THE RHINE AND OTHER CASH SHOP CREATURES ARE GONE AND I CANT HAVE CAVE CASH UNTIL COLLEGE AND ANGEL IS SICK AND DADS NOT HERE BUT MOWING LAWNS!!!!!!!!!ITS LIKE HE DOESNT CARE!>:/

Man that felt good. well off to finish part 1 or a thousand on my summer reading. Ill most likely rate on that too.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 30 June 2011 at 9:55 PM

I don't even wanna TALK about how ngry I am right now. >:/

978 posts

lwarlen • 30 June 2011 at 10:01 PM

I AM MAD BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP OFFERING JUNK EGG ON MY UFT LOTS.

It does make you feel better 😸 but I AM STILL MAD.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

I AM TERRIBLY MAD SINCE THE NEW JULY CC CREATURES ARE TERRIBLE IN MY OPINION.

*FUMES*

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 July 2011 at 1:32 PM

I'm so mad at a mouse-brained girl! >☚ī¸ I hate her! Yesterday she feckin called me a "b*ch!

I'm better now...'cause of here and 'cause i slaped her >😊 take that Clare!

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 2:36 PM

If you going to say your quitting every 3 months or so just to garner attention then your a sad human being. Also don't warn a player to be careful of others being friendly to them cause of what they are giving when you in fact are the very same that you are warning about.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

jhdfvjdfvjklcfvjfvklcfvjklfvjkfgjkfkdvjnmffbvjhksdfjsdfjk(slamming keyboard)jhujhdfffgvsdqedioxcnmkxhlzxn zxnvuifgoh uiiiiiiiiiiggggggggp;gujyuhyfgysxksodjcIqp-=]d]vnj hgp\

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 7 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

PACHI89 IS BEING VERY RUDE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT LET ME ENTER THE BEST CONTEST OF ALL TIMES BECAUSE HE ''DOESN'T KNOW ME''!!!I'M ON HIS FRIENDS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! APPARENTLY I DON'T FIT THE CRITERIA TO ENTER!!!( I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!) UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 2:45 PM

@rileytibbles

Not much you can do about it ☚ī¸ Why I don't enter contests and the like. Can't pretend to be friends when I hardly know them to get something from them unlike one person that keeps posting there *cough* Not meaning you in any way lol

Female
174 posts

lilones • 7 July 2011 at 2:46 PM

I hate when people complain about things instead of doing something about those things.

I love this board because you can see people stressing about things and it makes me want to complain less and then I feel good.