The AnGeR Room >=]

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 2:53 PM

Well they are kinda giving it away..>.>
If I was it'd only let very good friends join, not just people on my friends list...

Female
864 posts

sprite • 7 July 2011 at 4:32 PM

@lilones People vent it's a way of life, nothing wrong with it at all. Since it's makes you feel better can't be all bad. Just remember tho you did say you hate when people complain and that is a vent 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 July 2011 at 7:34 PM

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. I NEED A BLUUUUUUUUUU. AGH. BUT WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY MACBOT OR ONNY WHEN I ASK WHAT THEY WANT FOR THEIR BLU LOT IN THE TC?! ARGGGGG. Greedy little pigs. xP AND I WON'T SEE KARTIKEYA BECAUSE HE'S GOING OUT OF TOWN. AGGGGGGGGH. AGHHHHHHHH.

ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

fewihl

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 7:35 PM

Angry @ laura >:[

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 July 2011 at 7:35 PM

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. I NEED A BLUUUUUUUUUU. AGH. BUT WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY MACBOT OR ONNY WHEN I ASK WHAT THEY WANT FOR THEIR BLU LOT IN THE TC?! ARGGGGG. Greedy little pigs. xP AND I WON'T SEE KARTIKEYA BECAUSE HE'S GOING OUT OF TOWN. AGGGGGGGGH. AGHHHHHHHH.

ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

fewihlfshfsnhjfsnjfsgkihmgsymkihdgndghukygukhgydthsanykuacy.

and this rice i'm eating is terrible. and my library doesn't have yotsuba&! v.10 AGHHHHH. I NEED TO READ MY YOTSUBA MANGA! AGH.

EDIT: Anger out. ;D Kinda. -_-

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 7 July 2011 at 7:41 PM

*chews mah own head* D:

-sigh- Only if that was possible

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

Im sOOOOOOOO aNGry at a personi blocked! BUT THEY HAVE 6 OTHER aCOUNTS AND IS BUGGinG me!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! ok, im still kinda mad😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 9:55 PM

I didn't know if I should post this in the Sad Room, or the Anger Room, but I chose here.

Yet, I'm not angry OR sad... I don't even know HOW I feel.

There's so much drama lately. But that's not my main problem. Inside of the drama, I keep losing my friends here. People turning against me. I can log off for 20 minutes and then come online and see that someone hates me all of a sudden. And it hurts.

I can only think of a small handful of people on here nowadays that I can consider my friends. Even THOSE people are starting to get tired of me.

I'm not admitting that I'm wrong. I'm not apologizing to ANYONE. Because part of me wants to, but the other part says that I don't have to. SO many people I need to talk to, SO many problems I need to mend. And it breaks my heart.

Part of me is mad at these people for turning against me, the other part is mad at myself for anything I could've done to make these people hate me, another part of me just feels...

..Small. Helpless. Desperate for something good. Utterly lonely. I find happiness, but I ALWAYS lose sight of it. It's covered by something that completey depresses me. And I don't know what to do.

I'm a nuisance. I'm a wreck. I'm causing arguments. And I'm driving all my friends away.

I need help.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 July 2011 at 11:35 PM

I'M not getting an apology from being accused of lying! And it's REALLY bugging me.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 10:29 AM

Is that all you're upset over? Well you OR Kagirl21 won't tell me what happened during your conversation. So I'm not apologizing or admitting anything until I know.

And don't act like that entire post was directed at YOU. nly part of it. I wouldn't waste my time if that entire post was about you.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 July 2011 at 7:28 PM

@thepells4 I TOLD YOU, I GAVE YOU THE WHOLE RESPONSE. And you accused me of LYING. What else can I say?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 7:35 PM

@Trish In that whole PM, I was trying to be serious. When I found out that Kagirl21 told you some things about me, I was extremely angry. I just lost my temper. I knew tons of things she could have said, bcause of everything she knows, and I was almost horrified. I was trying to be serious in that PM conversation, but it looked like you were just laughing it off. And then when you showed all of the comments that she posted, I was thinking 100% that there were tons of more personal things that she could have said. I didn't expect it to be just that. Plus, I was nervous about everything I thought you could use info about me for. And when you avoided me for a while and took me off your freind's list, I was so upset/angry that I didn't say anything at all either. And I took my anger out on Kagirl21 because I had completely mixed emotions and freaked out over the entire thing. That's the truth.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 July 2011 at 7:39 PM

@thepells4 You didn't come to talk to me, and you just exposed everything to dolphin. I saw the comments, and when you didn't realize I was telling the truth, YOU made me the bad guy. So clearly I took you off since I didn't fit in with your 'real' friends requirements.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 7:48 PM

@Trish I didn't talk to you because you weren't talkign to me. And I knew you were just gonna act all angry if I did come talk to you. Dolphin is the only person I told. I even talked to Kagirl21, she said that she saw your posts on my profile and that that wasn't what she said to you. And I knew you were in the middle of all some 'revenge' stuff, and I didn't completely believe it. I know tons of tihngs that Kagirl could have said instead.
And if you don't think you meet real friend requirements, then you can think that. If you tihnk you can't 'put up' with me. Odds are, I can't put up with people who can't put up with ME. That's the whole point. And lots of things like that have happened in the past, and I didn't wanna be mad at anyone else. But apparently I couldn't stop that. And if you don't think you can be a 'real' friend, then that's something you can think and that I have no obvious choice but to go along with. If you don't think so, then it's not even worth arguing over.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 July 2011 at 7:56 PM

@thepells4 What I posted on your wall was not her post, but MY conclusion of what she said. But I DID give you everything she said to me on your chat. And you can't literally think I'd be mad, because I was telling the truth. And sure, I MAY be laughing it off, but you seriously don't expect that once you come talk to me? And instead, you put up with THIS. I don't 'argue', if you speak to me nicely, I'd RETURN it. But you haven't, so that's what's making me upset.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 8:38 PM

@Trish I saw your last two posts on Kagirl21's profile, and they didn't seem nice at all. It's the same with me; If people are nice to me, I'm nice to them. If people aren't nice with me, then I'll return the same way that I feel they're speaking to me. You think I'm not upset about this either? And no, I wouldn't. Again, I was trying my hardest to be serious in that PM. How would I know you would ever be serious with me if you weren't acting it when I was trying to be? It goes tons of different ways. That's all.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 July 2011 at 9:25 PM

@thepells4 Why wouldn't you trust me? I was your friend. If you can't trust a friend, it's likely there not your friend. If I've responded with your kind 'seriousness', we would've broken into the fight earlier. I knew you'd be looking into my chat with Kagirl21, and all she was asking was that I talk to you, and I didn't want to. Because I have nothing to apologize for.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 9:32 PM

@Trish Well then, neither do I. That's that. I just won't. And it's not like I didn't trust you at all. I was just completely angry when I found out that you had 'info from the secret source.' If you weren't talking to me, what makes you tihnk I'd jsut shrug it all off and come talk to you? you obviously didn't wanna talk.
And for the record, I was OFFLINE when you were 'chatting' with kagirl21. I was fed up with ec and couldn't stay online for another second. It's not like I waited for your entire conversation. Actually, the only thing I saw was you saying you refused to talk to me and that I needed to 'apologize.' And it made no sense because I didn't see any other part of your conversation with her. And you weren't completely ticked off at me beforehand- I jsut come online again and see that you're allofasudden avoiding me. And THAT'S where this started.

Female
864 posts

sprite • 11 July 2011 at 9:42 PM

Is it really that hard to take a second to read people's profile to check if they only want you to fed their list? Getting to the point I won't feed people's creatures if I don't know them.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:27 AM

@thepells4 please don't be upset

@trish, same as u

😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 21 July 2011 at 2:31 PM

Everybody wants my Tine. ☹️

1,655 posts

chatial • 21 July 2011 at 3:50 PM

My mom hates my boyfriend. For a good reason but its stressing me out.

My mom and I fight.

My diabetes is bad.

I don't know what to do, I failed two of my classes this freshman year.

I may move about 500 miles away to a state that I don't know anything about. Away from my best friends and my boyfriend.

I have panic attacks for no reason at random times.

I'm nervous. I don't even know why but I'm nervous all the time to the point where I want to puke.
I sound horrible(:

Edit: @everyone Just remember, If everyone put their problems on a table, you'll be reaching for yours back. Nothing is as really bad as it seems.

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 21 July 2011 at 4:10 PM

It annoys me how people get mad about someone blocking them or whatever, and then go to the forums ranting about it, pinging the person. Just to escalate the drama. The person who blocked you blocked you for a reason, just leave them alone. 0.e

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 4:12 PM

Im loney ☹️

People are so annoying. Saying STARS are worth onnies and that I should give them cc for cc.

I want my PT to be over.

Sometimes I hate myself.

I hate my foot

I hate my hypoglicemia

I hate the thing above because it gives me mager migranes.

After the migrains I throw up stomache acid.

After I throw up I will faint.

Then they will have to feed me glucose.

I have I.V.s

I hate having a low blood sugar.

Having a low blood sugar is Hypogglicemia.

I wish people would stop acusing me of things.

I wish I could stop this list.

I wish people wouldnt cuss at me.

I wish my classes were harder

I wish that I wasnt into dead decaying bodies.

I wish that people stopped calling me weirdo.

I wish I didnt get yelled at on here.

I wish that I wasnt so much of a failiure.

I wish this list didnt make me hate myself like I do now.

Female
398 posts

deku • 21 July 2011 at 4:22 PM

I hate how my mom's being a drama queen. She goes around the house saying how depressed she is and that her heart is breaking. Then she goes and suddenly announces, "I'm giving up food."

When you're depressed, you don't normally tell everyone. She's just aiming for attention. And when you don't eat or don't want to eat, you don't go and tell people.

I know that she has a reason not to eat and to be depressed. She thinks my dad is cheating on her. I just wish she wouldn't say these things because, not only if she devastated, but she's just trying to get attention.

She's only told me. I normally don't show my emotions except for anger or annoyance. I think she might want me to finally show something. She doesn't realize she CAN'T come to her CHILDREN for these things.

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 21 July 2011 at 4:24 PM

@bluegirl80 Don't, you're awesome! ☹️

@avelaingia I know! Flarens are still in the cave, and one user wanted my TINE for it! Really, people? Really?

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 4:25 PM

@crescentfeather Im depressed sometimes.

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 21 July 2011 at 4:26 PM

@bluegirl80 *hands happiness cookie*

http://cuteoverload.com/ 😊

1,655 posts

chatial • 21 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

@bluegirl80 Hypoglycemia? I hate low blood sugars ): I'm sorry. My lows also give me migraines. Their a pain in the butt, I know. It'll be okay.
And I get called weird all the time, yeah its awful but they don't know what their talking about. Their haters and you don't need them.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 4:43 PM

I'm angrey how about how I can't be angery.

It's against my nature... I just.... can't.....