Thank you very much, glad you lke it! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 5 January 2014 at 4:56 PM

@wererage Love it!

Female
78 posts

placevalue • 5 January 2014 at 5:37 PM

This is so cool! I love stage 2 where it is standing up! You should specify how many views/feeds/clicks it takes to grow!

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 6 January 2014 at 12:23 AM

This is super cute and creepy at the same time! I like how in its second evolved stage, it's looking curiously at its tail. I'd love one of these in my cove!

Deleted • 6 January 2014 at 3:40 AM

@faybaybay
@placevalue
Thank you both. ❤️
By the way, nah, I never specific the conditions of evolving, since I'm just too lazy to do it. 😋

@thursdays_dove
Thank you very much, I'm really happy to hear that! ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 6 January 2014 at 12:41 PM

@wererage

Oooh, would you like me to attempt a description? 😊

And you know I love my insect creatures, it's wonderful!

Hopefully, for once in your EC life, they actually make this suggestion instead of more cats, wolves and birds. 😃

Deleted • 6 January 2014 at 12:43 PM

@borgore
Thank you very much Jess. ❤️
I would love some help, but only If you won't be bothered in your time for that. 😊 And heh, I know ... too less bugs here, but I tried to make this one cute, so hopefully many will like it. ^^

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 6 January 2014 at 12:53 PM

@wererage

Making a description is no problem at all! 😊 If you want to edit some bits, or even not use it at all it's fine, don't feel obliged to use this 😋

About Centerm Eggs;

Centerm eggs are soft and plush, almost like a child's toy and are too irresistible to fondle. The light seems to reflect off of the fur-like-substance on the egg, similar to that of the colours from oil over water. The small, ruby like stone in the centre glows endlessly and, when looked at, the person looking at the egg feels strangely warm and content.

More about the Centerm;

Centerms are very curious creatures, they spend their whole lives fascinated by the glowing ball on the end of their tail.

They are soft to touch and enjoy being stroked by any citizens of Ark, however, if their fur is tugged or pulled by anybody, especially children, the Centerm will tend to avoid this person or child for the remains of their lifetime.

The insect like legs of the Centerm are somehow blacker than black, they are ghostlike and seem to almost not be physical. Legend says that once a human touches a Centerm's ghost like legs, the Centerm will not stop following the human around and will 'offer' their glowing tail to them frequently as a sign of affection.

Deleted • 6 January 2014 at 12:56 PM

@borgore
Oh my wolf, it's just perfect, thank you very much! *w*
You written it really good, expecially the part about their light tail and the curiosity they feel for their stange glowing tails. ❤️ Also I love how you mentioned it's a fluffy creature.

The description was added with proper credits. Thank you very much again, Jess ... it's just ... perfect. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 6 January 2014 at 12:57 PM

@wererage

Haha aw, thankyou! 😊

I'm more than happy to help. I just really hope it gets created, the egg and all stages are so pretty and cute, especially with that insect like touch. 😃

Deleted • 6 January 2014 at 1:00 PM

@borgore
I really hope it will be made someday as well ... I don't really care If it will as a CSP or a common. ❤️

Random pings (sorry)
@imcool12328
@redstar-fireclan
@cosmicbrambleclaw
@misty_rose_

Male
193 posts

cosmicbrambleclaw • 6 January 2014 at 1:05 PM

cute~ reminds me a little of Kirara from Inuyasha

Female
152 posts

imcool12328 • 6 January 2014 at 1:08 PM

@wereage, I love it! Can you send me one if it is created?

Deleted • 6 January 2014 at 1:08 PM

@cosmicbrambleclaw
Aww thank you very much. ❤️

Female
38 posts

bliss • 6 January 2014 at 10:31 PM

@wererage

Your creatures are always so original Woofie! I may not be a poster but I've followed your suggestions since I joined. I love it, it's both cute and cool which is my favorite balance.

Deleted • 7 January 2014 at 4:39 AM

@bliss
Whoa, thank you very much for lollowing them! ❤️ And I'm also really happy you like this one as well ... this is the proof that also a bug/centipede creature can be loved by everyone, If it's made with a bit of cute as well. ❤️

Random Pings (sorry):
@ilovedoctorwho
@iv24
@rainbowrocks

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 7 January 2014 at 6:52 AM

@wererage it look so.. strange ò.ò but is the originality to make it unique and interesting!

I hope it become a real Eggcave Creature! *-*

Deleted • 7 January 2014 at 6:54 AM

@nidalee2
Ahaha thank you very much, we need more original and bug creatures on here, ahah. xD

Radom pings (sorry):
@asi
@linka
@mastergemma

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 7 January 2014 at 7:04 AM

@wererage

!! That is just the coolest thing! Quirky and cute, odd and... Just full of plain old awesome! ^O^ I want it~
+1

Deleted • 7 January 2014 at 7:06 AM

@asi
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the odd thing as well. ❤️