creature suggestion for HALLOWEEN: CRIOS

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

The creature is (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 2:06 AM

link -> http://shunmatsuoka.deviantart.com/art/Crios-Egg-and-first-stage-482012157 (egg and 1st stage)
link -> http://shunmatsuoka.deviantart.com/art/Crios-Last-stage-482012366 (last stage)

1st stage- 2500 views
last stage - 5500 views

#creaturesuggestion

I'M STILL THINKING OF HOW I CAN FIT THESE TWO IN ONE PIC. SO FOR NAO, PLEASE BARE WITH TWO LINKS. I'M SORRY XD

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😸

Color concept: @riyuuan ❤️ thank you! 😊
body-- purple
mane around its neck and wings-- black
skull would still be white, with cracks here and there. the horns would be pale silver and brownish mixture.

About Crios eggs:

The eggs are rough, lumpy and has a lot of cracks. An Ankh is protecting the egg as the creature is said to be immortal but can only be seen during Halloween. The egg absorbs fear from people and consume it as food. Therefore, the larger the crios egg is means that it had consumed a lot of fear and will hatch faster.

About Crios creatures: (THANKS @sarahzafirah FOR THE DESCRIPTION ❤️)

1st stage:

Despite having only a skull for a head, Crios (plural) are actually quite smart and their sense of smell is quite keen. They are able to detect tiny, scared creatures from almost a kilometre away! Crios are hollow-boned, like birds, and therefore can soar to amazing speeds of 80km per hour, which is unusual for most creatures. Absorbing a lot of fear as an egg will make them scarier, typically, but also smarter as fear in Arkians uses a lot of brain power.

Last stage:

The rough mane around Crios' neck is used for warmth in the fall and also to absorb extra fear to make them stronger, especially on Halloween. On that day, their ability to fly will be at its strongest as the full moon powers up the Ankh on their neck and tail. Crios prey on unsuspecting Shamrues and other small creatures as, if they are smaller, the amount of fear emanating from them will be of a larger amount.

Crios also like to feed on eggs in the Cave. If you are about to go steal an egg, look around. You might see a Crios standing right by you!

pings 😊
@dcmaster
@spirithawk
@dreamdisc
@bliss
❤️

Male
682 posts

decay • 13 September 2014 at 2:10 AM

@shun-m IT LOOKS SO AWESOME NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE! 😱 ^o^ I love this! I need it! C:

@piucca
@vanillavam
@hugh519

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 13 September 2014 at 2:10 AM

THIS IS SHUN'S SIDE.

pings 😊
@immortalraven
@plague
@trig
@newlife
@sarahsaurus
❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 September 2014 at 2:12 AM

@shun-m
Cool 😊

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 2:12 AM

@dcmaster
YUS! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT! ❤️

pings 😸
@ashlinnhi
@chocovampire
@spiritkoi
@wererage
❤️

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 13 September 2014 at 2:14 AM

pings 😸
@despair
@blub
@lovepuppies123
@kodakthewolf
@poe
❤️

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 13 September 2014 at 2:19 AM

@shun-m this is great ❤️ ❤️ here's the description 😸

1st stage:

Despite having only a skull for a head, Crios (plural) are actually quite smart and their sense of smell is quite keen. They are able to detect tiny, scared creatures from almost a kilometre away! Crios are hollow-boned, like birds, and therefore can soar to amazing speeds of 80km per hour, which is unusual for most creatures. Absorbing a lot of fear as an egg will make them scarier, typically, but also smarter as fear in Arkians uses a lot of brain power.

Last stage:

The rough mane around Crios' neck is used for warmth in the fall and also to absorb extra fear to make them stronger, especially on Halloween. On that day, their ability to fly will be at its strongest as the full moon powers up the Ankh on their neck and tail. Crios prey on unsuspecting Shamrues and other small creatures as, if they are smaller, the amount of fear emanating from them will be of a larger amount.

Crios also like to feed on eggs in the Cave. If you are about to go steal an egg, look around. You might see a Crios standing right by you!

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 2:19 AM

PINGS 😸
@sony
@valkeyrie
@falling_silence
@leonx
❤️

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 13 September 2014 at 2:27 AM

@sarahzafirah
WAH I LOVE IT *^* ADDING IT NAO ❤️ THANK YOOOUU BABE ❤️ ❤️
@hippy
BABE IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING MORE, DO TELL ME NEH? ❤️

pings 😸
@yogurt
@rushingwater
@mightyeglantine
❤️

Female
2,553 posts

ida92 • 13 September 2014 at 3:31 AM

@shun-m It's kind of creepy, but I like it very much. 😊 You should add some colour to it, that would make the creature look even better. 😊

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 4:19 AM

@ida92
AH yes XD because I thought it's for halloween and I want to see more creepy creatures than cute ones for halloween XD
I'll try coloring it, and thank you very much~ ❤️

pings 😊
@_black3333_
@lodestar
@iceiceice
@applegranny
❤️

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 4:36 AM

@shun-m
It's so amazing ... I'm glad to see it finally complete! ❤️
I voted to use it as an Halloween Prize, but I think it would be suited also to be a CSP creature, actually (I just voted the other option because I don't buy CC so it would be difficult to hoard them If they get made ... 'cause I'd love to have a little army). 😸

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 4:47 AM

@wererage
YUS ❤️ I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
YEAH, I CHANGED THE 1ST STAGE THO SINCE I THOUGHT THIS NEW ONE WOULD SUIT BETTER XD
IF THIS CAME OUT AS A PRIZE, I WOULDN'T MIND. THAT WAY, I CAN HOARD CRIOS TOO XD XD XD

pings 😸
@poof
@dafni
@arty10
@shinasuki
❤️

Female
738 posts

dafni • 13 September 2014 at 4:50 AM

@shun-m Oooh, I like it a lot! *_______* Always looking for new creepy critters ❤️

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 13 September 2014 at 4:57 AM

@shun-m It's so awesome~! ❤️ I love horns, skulls and, yeah I think it's awesome 😃

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 4:59 AM

@dafni
Yaaay!! thank you ! ❤️ I'm glad you love creepy creatures too! I wanted to see more creepy creatures here on EC ho-ho ❤️

pings 😊
@mejary
@ice_cream
@tiger
@windchill
❤️

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 13 September 2014 at 7:27 AM

@shun-m

Simply astonishing! Eggcave needs more creatures of the twisted mind like this.

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 7:39 AM

@plague
*bluuush
So glad you like it! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I want to see more creepy creatures here so I tried this one *^* Thank yoouu! ❤️

PINGS 😊
@dragonii
@dragonnn
@werewolf
@box
❤️

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 8:36 AM

@shun-m omg! this is so amazing❤️ I love it! 😸❤️

Pings: @hellhound

1,562 posts

dragonii • 13 September 2014 at 8:39 AM

@shun-m Holy 72! That's amazing, I like how the egg looks like a heart, kinda gives it that creepy edge to it.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 13 September 2014 at 8:45 AM

@shun-m I LOVE THIS DESIGN ITS VERY ECCENTRIC AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO EGGCAVE, I MOSTLY LOVE THE TAIL AND HOW IT HAS THE ANKH SHAPED THING ON THE END.

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 9:13 AM

@kodakthewolf
YAY! GLAD YOU LIKE IT ❤️
@dragonii
YEP. WELL I INTENDED TO MAKE THE EGG UPSIDE DOWN XD

@mightyeglantine
OMG BABE. WE HOARD THIS BABEH IF IT GETS MADE XD

pings ❤️
@sky
@appleblizzard

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 13 September 2014 at 10:19 AM

@shun-m

Dude, your creature suggestions are always so good ;-; I love how a lot of them are "cute," but strange/creepy at the same time ^^;

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 10:33 AM

@iceiceice
I like your creature suggestion too! ❤️
At last the link you gave me worked! XD
Thank you so muuch~ *hugs

PINGS ❤️
@raen
@epicthings451
@birggitt
@rashka

Transmasculine
115 posts

umbris • 13 September 2014 at 12:47 PM

@shun-m

It looks so cool ❤️ I think it's perfect for Halloween because its so creepy XD And as always the art is amazing! ❤️ ❤️

Pings:

@bang14982
@mishababy
@ice_cream
@dream-within-a-dream

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 12:56 PM

@falling_silence
I hope this would get made for Halloween, 'cause I can already imagine it with daguu's art style ❤️ ❤️
Glad you like it bby!

pings ❤️
@kittycools
@spiritkoi
@lunacharm1037
@nanamy

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 September 2014 at 12:59 PM

@shun-m I really like it!! I hope it gets made. I would love for daguu to make this! ^^

Deleted • 13 September 2014 at 1:02 PM

@spiritkoi
Thank you! ❤️ I'm really excited for halloween TAT ❤️ I hope to see lots of creepy creatures ❤️

PINGS 😊
@meleva
@darexxis
@bluszczyk
@lord_ramen
❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 September 2014 at 1:03 PM

@shun-m Ya, I can't wait!!! 😃

Female
1,003 posts