Five Creature Suggestions <3

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Which is your favorite?

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 15 September 2014 at 7:16 PM

#creaturesuggestion

http://kreptacat.deviantart.com/art/Eggcave-Creature-Suggestions-482588452?ga_submit_new=10%3A1410822326

Welllll~ Heres my next five suggestions for Autumn, November, and December :😃 They're called the Fallfly, Boarkey, Emberfox, Snowley, and Peacedove.

Fallfly- Autumn Creature Suggestion.

This egg's parents have flown 2000 miles across Ark just to get to a breeding spot! After they lay the eggs, they loose their wings and wait for their eggs to hatch. And the next Spring, when the cold Winter breeze has just diminished, the eggs hatch into caterpillars and grow up as their parents grow new wings. Afterwards, in the Autumn, the Fallflies will fly all the way back and keep the life cycle going!

Boarkey- November Creature Suggestion.

The Boarkey is considered a Sacred race to the Arkians. It's hoofprint is a sign of 'good will' and 'thankfulness.' The Boarkey is a mix between a Wild Turkey and a Pig, which leads to a lot of poachers wanting to taste this beast. Ark has banned the Capture of the Boarkey, but who knows what some people may do to get it. It's for this reason Ark has been very tempted to put this species on the endangered species list.

Emberfox- November Creature Suggestion.

The Emberfox is a symbol of harvest to some Arkians. To others, it is a sign of Autumn leaves. But to some, it's simply a pest. The Emberfox dances in and out of the leaves as it moves, seeming to disappear. It's red and orange fur color remind the people of Ark of a fire- Maybe the first one of the year. It hides it's eggs deep within the forest, where leaves that have blown down fall onto it. To some more superstitious folk, the leaves are what hatches the egg. But that couldn't be logical, could it?

Snowley- December Creature Suggestion.

The Snowley is a figure made completely out of bubble wrap from a child's presents, sticks, and a star from atop a Christmas tree. The star that hangs from atop it's head represents the light of the Snow. Snowlies like the Winter best.

Peacedove- December Creature Suggestion

The Peacedove is a bird that appears only in times of Well-Being, or solved conflicts. It seems to appear out of nowhere at first, then slowly fades back. Sightings have only been seen in December, and the SARC is stumped about where Peacedoves go in the other months.

Umm.. Yeah. My Suggestions. Please ping?

Pings-

@izziebee1017 (DREAM-SIS XD)
@appleblizzard
@shun-m
@leafyos

Deleted • 15 September 2014 at 7:29 PM

@kreptacat
All of them are so cute *^*
can I ask what program you used? the color style is a bit comical which is very cute XD
I like the peacedove the most ❤ī¸

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 15 September 2014 at 8:48 PM

@shun-m

XD I like the Peacedove the most too. I was using Flipnote Studio on the Dsi because my computer's mousepad doesn't work correctly. I guess I could've drawn with pencil and paper, but I can't get good lighting in my pictures so yeah ❤ī¸

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 15 September 2014 at 9:21 PM

@kreptacat
Hey Dream Sista! 😊 Nice work! 😉 (Love the Peacedove! I really want these creatures! ❤ī¸)

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 15 September 2014 at 9:29 PM

@izziebee1017 XD Thank ya DREAM SISTA!

Pings-
@animal_9_namer
@ashlinnhi
@baileyamundsen14
@avsilly

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 15 September 2014 at 9:31 PM

Pings:
@angel5721
@shinasuki
@darcy
@hybridrainbow
@mejary

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 15 September 2014 at 9:42 PM

@kreptacat They are all cute...I do like the fallfly the best though ^^

Female
2,260 posts

ashlinnhi • 16 September 2014 at 7:16 AM

@kreptacat Hey seriously - I lov'em all 😃 But I think Peacedove is my favourite 😊

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 16 September 2014 at 7:55 AM

@plisser9 @ashlinnhi Thank you!!

@izziebee1017 Ty for pinging!

Pings-
@awkolicious
@cclynn2855

Female
2,260 posts

ashlinnhi • 17 September 2014 at 7:41 AM

Pings: (sorry if you don't like to be pinged!)
@immortalraven
@derpycelestia333
@chocovampire
@ida92
@meleva

Female
2,553 posts

ida92 • 17 September 2014 at 7:44 AM

@kreptacat Emberfox is my favourite. 😊

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 17 September 2014 at 8:11 AM

@ida92 XD Emberfox was probably the hardest to write and draw. Ty~

Pings-
@cutebirdy79
@pokewolfkyuubi
@motivecat
@hippy

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 17 September 2014 at 6:27 PM

@kreptacat Loved them all but the Boarkey was my favorite. 😊

Quick Question:
Are you through with the rp? ☚ī¸

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 18 September 2014 at 8:11 AM

@cutebirdy79
Ty~ Idk, I guess I'll do it a bit now and then when I get spare time. I've pretty much stopped all of my RPs. I'll stop by the RP after school today. 😊

Female
25 posts

darcy • 18 September 2014 at 8:00 PM

Hey, I like all of them 😃

My fave is the PeaceDove