Death.

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 23 August 2011 at 8:53 PM

OCC: can we start trollpla- i mean, roleplaying now? 😃

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

@avekaingia Nevermind what? She can have color contacts though! And so can have sharp teeth and she can be blood thirsty. And you can have like.. an Aunt?

1,655 posts

chatial • 23 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

so this is like, sci fi kinda?
Realistic with a little taste of robots?

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

@chatial Yeah!

@balletninja Wanna join? 0.0

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 23 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

@bluegirl80 can i join ? 😃

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 8:56 PM

@carnatate Yeah sure! 😃

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:00 PM

@avelaingia Okay!

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:01 PM

@avelaingia xDDD

3,490 posts

skylark • 23 August 2011 at 9:02 PM

@bluegirl80
@redstar-fireclan
@chatial
@carnatate
@qwaszx
@avelaingia
@skylark

are the people playing, right? 😃
btw, how is everyone? i'm so happy right now, its random xD

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:04 PM

@Skylark
EVERYONE WERE STARTING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom!" I yell. "TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!" I scream. Nothing happens. I go downstairs. When I open the door the smell makes my eyes watery. Blinking I go down farther and see my father in beer. "Mother. What are you doing?" I ask.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 23 August 2011 at 9:10 PM

Crystal ran downstairs to see if she could borrow her mom's Ipod. "Hey mom can I borrow your- Mom why is daddy dead?" Her mom turned around reveling that she was no longer the woman who gave her candy or prizes when she got good grades. Her face was a mask of evil. "Because, sweetie." She said as she reached up to her face. "I AM AN EVIL ROBOT ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE HUMAN RACE!" She ripped her face off reveling a snarling robot head. "Cookies anyone?" It growled. Crystal turned and ran. She remembered to wake up Shep at the last moment. She could here her so called mom screaming: "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!"

3,490 posts

skylark • 23 August 2011 at 9:11 PM

occ: it's really creepy to get pings from "Death." o-o

Aibileen yawns, scratching her stomach as she looks in her refrigerator. Her mum was out buying clothes for her dad, or so Aibee thought. She wondered when her friend was going to come over.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 9:19 PM

"I wanted to kill him," My mom says, "and you." She says ripping a piece of rubber off her face. I see a metal skull. I scream. "CRAZY! YOUR CRAZY!" I scream. I turn and run. Run like mad. I see Crystal, "Crys." I whisper running up to her.

@qwaszx

1,655 posts

chatial • 23 August 2011 at 9:28 PM

I wake up on the floor. Confused, I get to my feet and try to stand up straight. My head sweats hard and my breathing is fast. I dont know what to do. I hear a scream and turn and turn to see it, but all I see is that I'm in someones front yard

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 23 August 2011 at 9:32 PM

Name:Akira
Pet?:A large red fox named Kyu,can run fast and jump high has two tails (can it please xD?)
History: has ben alone his entire life until a family took him (robots) he fiigured out what they were and killed them.he likes to keep his like secret
Mental dicription:Eh..not to bright but will help a friend in need even if what he does is risky
Are they a robot here to kill humans?:no
Can you camoflouge well?:eh his orange hair kinda gives it away XD
Physical description: Orange hair yellow eyes seem fox-like but Akira dosn't think so always wears his skyblue,yellow,black hoodie

@bluegirl80 XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 23 August 2011 at 9:50 PM

Aibee hears the Jeep drive up the gravel driveway and a door slam. Aibee starts to crack open a book after yelling "HI MUMSY" and getting a "Hello, dear" back. Her mum quietly goes in the basement, pretending to laundry and humming at the time. Aibee suddenly remembers a stain that she wanted to get off her favorite shirt, and skips down the basement steps like she normally does. Aibileen screams when she sees her mum hunched over a bloody mess.. "I have a little bit of news that I though I should share now..." her voice sound rusty, clanky, kind of like a robot Aibileen remembers. "YOU HORRIBLE, HEARTLESS CREATURE! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!" Aibee spits out after seeing who was in the barrel, ready to run like crazy. Her so-called mother laughs a weird crackle, and rips off her mask as she started to come for Aibileen, screaming "YOU'RE NEEEEEXT!" Aibee screams, giving the robot a good whack on the head, "GO DIE IN BLOODY HELL!" she cries, running for her life out the front door as the robot lazes on the floor.

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 6:16 AM

Telololol I've been pinged?

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:41 AM

@cafe Yes!! JOINN!!!!!!!!

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 7:50 AM

Ehh, I don't know xD

I like more slow-paced RPs, and some of the characters confuse me xD

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:52 AM

@cafe We can make is slow paced. //Bats eyes//

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 7:57 AM

odxkfodf

Fine
Cause I love you

But, I thought you said no super powers [So basically no supernaturals, right?] but that girl is part vampire. With a vampire wolf. So whut?

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:00 AM

@cafe No the girl isnt but the wolf is. I dont really like that part but.... she was gunna quit and I wants as many people.

Oh @GLADOS I WANNA HAS YOU JOIN! 8D

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 8:03 AM

Butthepinkeyes?lol

Okay. Iz joinz.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:04 AM

@cafe 8D *Huggles till you almost die*

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 8:21 AM

@bluegirl80
Aaagh. Dx
I won't be able to make it to a lot of stuff, but, I'll try! ):
Tell me if this is good. 😋

Name: Peter (Teehee, I have no choice in names. 😋)
Pet?: Nope
History: He wasn't close to his parents to begin with. Once he figured out his mother's secret, he made the choice to run away like every smart person would.
Mental descriptions: Pretty cunning. He isn't sure about everything, and sometimes he has flashbacks that will cause him to grow angry and raged and confused. Beware.~
Are they a robot here to kill humans?: No. xD
Can you camouflage well?: In the dark
Physical descriptions: Blonde hair (as always), bright blue eyes, slender, usually just wears a simple t-shirt... and jeans.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:22 AM

@glados Well gotta do the same love thing as Havens. xDDDDDDDD But I like your charrie so start off and meet Rue and Crytal in the bush. xD

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 8:30 AM

//Twitches//

Name: Kaya Daydem
Pet?: A cockatoo, who only likes her; She'll literally attack anyone else.
History: Ever since she was little, tiny Kaya leaned more towards animals. She'd befriend people, and had a few best friends, but she'd lay her life down for her pets.
Mental dicription: She has severe anxiety, with control issues - it makes her an excellent planner, but the downside is; if something goes against her plans she could have a meltdown
Are they a robot here to kill humans?: Nada
Can you camoflouge well?: Yes. She's a great hider/camoflouger; but her bird gives her away half the time.
Physical descriptions: Long chocolate brown hair, to mid back. Dark green eyes. [Lol. My usual OC has very... strange eyes.] short. Very very short. [5'0"] Medium sized breast and hips, and long finger nails, olive skin.

Name: Kris Daydem
Pet?: Small white puppy. With lazer vision! [Not]
History: Unlike his sister, Kris is the social type. Always at parties, always in the in crowd. When all //this// happened, and some of his friends died; he was devastated.
Mental dicription: Pretty good mentally, though has a bit of an anger issue.
Are they a robot here to kill humans?: Nope.
Can you camoflouge well?: Not one bit
Physical descriptions: Dark brown hair, tanned skin, dark green eyes, tall, buff/skinny [Not over buff]

//This good?//

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:34 AM

@cafe Good! I like them! xD LAZAR VISION! 8D

3,562 posts

cafe • 24 August 2011 at 8:37 AM

Does it have to go along the lines of mother-kills-father-and-screams-child's-next?

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 8:37 AM

@bluegirl80
Oh gawd. xD Kay.
~

So his mom was some kind of mutant robot there to destroy his dad? Considering what he was witnessing, Peter didn't think he wanted to see anymore. He gave one glare to his not-mother and fled out the back door, grabbing a knife along the way and shoving it in his belt. He glanced around, heading for Rue and Crystal who seemed to be going through the same problem, in the middle of public.
"Did that just happen to you, too?" he asked both of them blankly, staring at his house. He expected it to explode any moment now, on the track that thing was on.