Death.

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 5:41 PM

@glados
xDDDD Blame it on someone else xD

Aibileen chuckles, "I doubt they would have anything on flesh-eating-ailen-robots."

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 5:42 PM

@bluegirl80

XD Lol...

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 24 August 2011 at 5:42 PM

@bluegirl80 "where are the robots" *looks alarmed at everything*

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

@bluegirl80
Not yet. >|
Peter likes no one. ^^;

Peter bit his lip, walking to the front door. He looked outside quietly.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 5:44 PM

@glados GTG!

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 5:45 PM

"Well, I'm gonna make some Hot Pockets." said Eclispe, getting up and waiting for Moon to guide her to the microwave.

Once she got there, she opened the microwave door and screamed. "AAAAAH!" And ran back. "There was something in there! It touched me on a count of I can't see!"

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 5:46 PM

Peter heard Eclipse. He speedwalked over to her. "Wait, what happened?" he asked curiously.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 5:46 PM

"And whatever it was, It burned me." Eclispe said.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 24 August 2011 at 5:48 PM

GTG BYE

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 5:48 PM

Eclispe turned torward Peter. "Who are you?" she said. "Mind me. I can't see. I don't know what's inside there, but whatever it was, it was sticky and gross." she explained

glomp 😃

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 5:54 PM

@akarikitty
"Sticky and gross," Peter said. "Okay, it could be, like, jelly or something." He moved toward the microwave, glancing inside.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 5:55 PM

Aibileen paces nervously, mumuring "What to do.. whattodowhatwhatwhaaaat..."

Name: Steve.
Pet: Little tabby kitten named Ruby, with a white spot over her red eye.
History: Came from India, was staying at his "grandparents" until the such event.
Mental descriptions: IQ of 197. Major in science. Very cool, collected.
Are they a robot here to kill humans?: Maybee... loljk no.
Can you camouflage well?: Not really... not many other Indians around.
Physical descriptions: Short black hair with darkish skin. Always wearing a polo shirt.

Steve is on the floor beside Aibileen. He appears to be.. fainted?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 August 2011 at 6:00 PM

Saturn ran over. "Sticky?"

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:02 PM

@skylark

Moon looks at Ruby. "Mrrrrr..." he meows...curiously.

@glados
"It was NOT jelly! It reached out to touch me!"

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:03 PM

Aibee nudges Steve with her foot, and shrugs. Wonders over to the microwave, "What? Something sticky and gross that also moves burned you? xD"

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 6:03 PM

@akarikitty
Super glomp?
~

Peter frowned. "Oh gross," he said, moving from the microwave. "Okay. I have no idea what it would be. Super-radioactive-moving-jelly-like-substance-that-lives-in-microwaves?"

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:03 PM

@skylar

Moon batted Ruby with his paw. "Hey! Stop that Moon!" yelled Eclispe.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 August 2011 at 6:03 PM

"Huh." Saturn said.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:05 PM

@akarikitty
Ruby yowls, biting Moon's paw. Aibileen quickly turns around at the sound, "Ruby!"

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:07 PM

@glados

"Dunno? Possibly something that the robots have left behind?

@skylark

Moon kept looking at Ruby. Moon was curious. His moon collar started to glow. "Mrrow?" he meowed. WHOOSH! Moon vainished. "MOON?" screamed Eclipse. "WHERES MOON? CRAP HE'S GONE!"

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 24 August 2011 at 6:08 PM

@akarikitty
I gotta go too, now.

Peter frowned. "That doesn't look like anything robots would have, though," he said.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:09 PM

Eclispe started to cry. "Is he gone? I can walk or move without him!" She put her hands in her hoodie's pockets. "Oh no..."

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:12 PM

@glados
Aibee quickly shuts the microwave and unplugs it, "I think it would probably grow in extreme heat, that might be why it's in there. We should leave it alone in some freezing area or blow it up. I don't know, you can pick Peter."

@akarikitty
Ruby flicks her tail, her fangs bared at Moon. "Meaw.." she purred and licked herself when Moon disappeared. Aibee looks at Eclispe, "Uhh-I.. um.. have no ideaa-"
Mental facewall, Aibee. Seriously? No idea?
"Um, well, you probably can use Steve's cat unti- umm.. Mo-Monn-Oon-err, your cat comes back..?"

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:19 PM

@skylark

"What a fine cat of yours, so pretty." Eclispe admired. A flash of white came by. "Merrr?" said a noise. "MOON!" screamed Eclispe. Moon purred. "Oh your back! Where'd you go?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:24 PM

@akarikitty

Aibee blushes, somewhat thankful Eclispe couldn't see it. "Oh, well, thankyou! It's Steve's cat, of course, but she likes everyone expect for other cats. I think she's jealous 😋" Ruby rubs against Eclispe, purring madly.

Steve groans, rubbing his head. "Ugggh, wha hapen?" he says, slurring his words together.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:29 PM

@skylark

Eclispe looks at Aibee. "Well, that explains alot, doesn't it? she said, joking. Eclispe reaches down to pet Ruby. Eclispe turned her head to where the noise came from. Chuckinling, she said, "Welcome back, Mr. Brightside!" She picked up Moon and stroked his white fur.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:36 PM

Aibee smiles, "Yesh, yesh it does! Well, glad to see that M-... your cat is back!" She walks over to Steve, "You ok?"
Steve blinks, "I have no idea what just happened, and I don't think I want to know.." He takes Aibileen's outstretched hand and gets up. "Woah, major headache, totally not cool." he says, putting a hand to his forehead, relying on Aibileen for balance. Steve whistles for Ruby, saying a quick hello to Indy.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:41 PM

"I need him to survive. Without his guidance, I could fall of a cliff!" Eclispe explained. Eclispe turned back to Steve. "Take a seat. Wait 'till it wears off." she said quietly.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 6:46 PM

Aibee nods to Eclispe's explaination, "Makes sense."
Steve mumbles, "Yeah, yeah good idea.. thankya Eclipse.." Aibee quickly brings a nearby chair over with her foot, and helps Steve into it. "Thankya Aibileen, you're cool bro." he says quietly before dozing off.

Aibileen rolls her eyes at him before sitting on the ground, "Lazy guy. Anyways, what do you think Eclipse? Like, about the robots?"

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

"Robots? I'm not excited, but I'm not gonna scream and run," she answered, swooping her hair over her eyes. "I already have something that we can use to stop them. It's the only solution I've come up with so far. See that bucket? It's filled with water. According to my last insightings, water destroys robots, or any technology..." Eclispe took a breath. "Just in case one breaks in, y'know, but robots usually rome in packs..." Eclispe yawned. "I'm tired...I might hit the sack sooner or later."

(Not really XD)