Death.

in Roleplaying

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 5:58 AM

lol......... she unfroze "she is asleep we better leave her to enjoy her nap, what about the other person" Lucy takes a drink from the lake all puffed out and then has a nap "well I am going for a swim you go see the other person in it"

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 6:07 AM

"Okay." Eclipse replied, carrying Lucy and Ruby to the wagon. She collected leaves and feathers to make a blanket for them. Besides, it was a harsh winter. She watched Lily dive in. "Meh, I never liked to swim anyways." She trekked her way through to the place that Aibee and Steve were at. She picked them up and placed them in the wagon and covered them with the blanket she had finger-knitted in 5 minutes. She soon found Inda and put Inda next to Aibee in the wagon. She went back to inspect the lump of snow. "Nothing else is in here." Eclipse stated.

(We must have a really big wagon to support all these animals and people XD)

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/5433
go there and JOIN 😃

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 6:14 AM

(yea lol XD) Lily swam out of the water "That was great and there all sleeping, Good Job and maybe we should take a nap, I will take a shift so I keep watch for a while and your asleep then I will go to sleep and you keep watch, Okay" Lily starts collecting stuff that will DESTROY the robots.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 6:16 AM

"Works fine for me." Eclipse settles down. She slowly falls alseep.

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/5433

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 6:38 AM

Later Lily sees robots just with her eyes coming to them "RUN LUCY PULL THE WAGON LETS GO ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS HELP LUCY PULL

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 6:42 AM

"MOON CAN HELP SORRY, I NEED HIM FOR GUIDANCE! THE OTHERS CAN THOUGH!" Eclipse shouted, getting up.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 6:47 AM

"MOVE MOVE MOVE, we are moving YEA" Lily sits on the wagon watching the robots and preparing her collected bits and pieces to throw "alright got the stuff ready for us to throw"

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 6:49 AM

"THEN THROW!" screamed Eclipse. She was running like crazy. "BLEH SO TIRED!!!!!"

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 6:53 AM

"ECLIPSE JUMP ON YOUR TOO TIRED I WILL THROW AT THE RIGHT TIME WICH IS NOT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT WIND SPAM AND DEGREE FOR THE BEST THROW AND HOW CLOSE THE ROBOTS GET" Lily throws a shoe at a robot "perfect hit" she is smart so she can do stuff nobody else can think of

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 6:56 AM

Eclipse gets in. "Yawn. MOON YOU CAN HELP LUCY NOW, GO!" *Moon gets up and runs to help the pets pull the wagon.* "Great hit. Use this REALLY pointy spear I carved just in case 😃

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 7:04 AM

"awsome thanks now anglr it for 5 hits in one go" Lily throws it and it hits 5 robots in the one shot "perfect and it will come back to me" the spear came back and Lily caught it

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 7:07 AM

"Good job! 6 down, 3 more to go!" Eclipse said. "KEEP GOING PETS! KEEP RUNNING!"

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 25 August 2011 at 7:13 AM

-Note, this is NOT the role play. Thank you 😃-

I don't want to participate the Role play, mainly because this is the 7th page and I don't know what to do but I read some of the first few and it seemed quite an entertaining activity. I haven't read all, but so far, no one has been a robot. There should be some characters here who are robots. If there are, well, then I missed you because I only read the first 2 pages 😸

But there should be an 'evil' point of view 😸 Plus, just for the sake of reminding everyone about real life (and to think I'm saying this on the internet 😃) Good doesn't necessarily dominate the world 😃

Just remember, I have only read until the 2nd page, so I'm not sure if someone has done a robot character or something.

Meanwhile

Bump...?

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 7:15 AM

"one little shot and there gone this is a useful spear its perfect distants and throw, ooh that looks nasty for the robot, ehhh, and here it is back, SLOW DOWN AND STOP LITTLE ONES" they stop and we rest "ahh nothing but a brake"

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 7:20 AM

@lunarstarz

Thanks, but we don't own the RP. A girl name bluegirl80 does 😃 If you'd like to join a fresh, new RP, please go see...erm...well I don't have the website adress...WE NEED MEMBERS THERE BADLY!

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 10:42 AM

@lunarstarz - ugh. that means one of my charries will have to be robot. x.x Well.. on with it. btw you guys can *lightly* control my charries 😃

@akarikitty -

Ruby was helping Moon pull the wagon; she's small but extraordinarily buff and strong. Steve was throwing stuff at the robots, missing most of the time. "Drat, I should've taken baseball when I could.. ugggnh!" he looks at Eclipse, seeing blood everywhere. "Ohmygosh, Eclipse! Thankfully, when I wasn't doing baseball I was studying meds! Here, let me help you.." Steve puts pressure right above her minor cuts, slowing the blood flow. "Now, when I was idly throwing stuff, what and where are some major cut/sprains/bloodlost that you got?" Aibee was steering the wagon, helping pull it at the time. Now she was getting water fro the thirsty pets. Indy was on the lookout for any metal clanky things.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 10:51 AM

"Ugh, I feel dizzy." Eclipse said. "Well, the main blood loss area is in my chest. I can barely breathe. I also have a sprained foot, but that's not bad. Also, there's still a nail in my hand and-oh..so..dizzy..feeling...drowsy." Eclipse fainted of blood loss. Moon meowed, running from his place and stood next to Eclipse.

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 12:15 PM

Steve catches Eclipse as she fainted, and puts her in the wagon on a comfy cot. "Nail in the hand, gotta get that nail out before it infects... but what about her chest? Some bruising on her knees(from tripping), looks like it happened at the same time... but what happened..?" He bandages up her ankle, and carefully withdraws the nail, neatly cleaning her hand up and bandaging it. "Err, so, Moon. I have a question to ask you... uh.. the only way she'll live is if I give her CPR. So. um. What do ya think?" Steve blinks, feeling kind of stupid.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 12:18 PM

Moon meows worried as if he's saying, "Whatever it takes, my friend. I can't lose her."

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 12:52 PM

Steve nods, "Of course, right. She's smart, we can't lose her." Steve takes a deep breath, and opens the her airway by lifting up her chin gently with his hand while pushing down on the forehead with his other to tilt her head back. Steve takes a normal breath, and, well, performs CPR. He gently presses right above her stomach, circulating her bloodflow for about 30 seconds. Steve preforms CPR again, tilting her head back. He looks at her stomach again, and sees that she's breathing normally again. Steve bandages her up, and covers her with a blanket.

OOC: x.x ugh that was awful Dx

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 1:01 PM

LOL XD I thought it was fine.

"Wha...what happens? Who are you?" Eclipse rasped reaching her hand out. "Steve? Is that you? Wha happen?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 1:06 PM

no it was bad... siriusly. "Steve, well, preforms CPR." OMG steve's awkward. XDDDDDDDDD

"You fainted from major blood loss, but I, urrm, bandaged you up and well, did CPR." Steve gently takes Eclipse's hand. "It's alright Eclipse. We managed to get to a country field, and it's really quiet so I don't think the robots are going to bother us. They need time to recharge, too! We probably have a couple of hours, max to get a plan together and rest up."

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 1:17 PM

"Oh, thank you Steve!" Eclipse said thankfully. She threw her arms around him and hugged him. "I could've died, y'know. And good idea, lets think." Eclipse said. She saw Moon and Ruby siting next to each other. "Awwww." Eclipse said.

LOL

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 1:24 PM

LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL btw i have to go, my mum's all cleaning and she needs help 😃

"No worries!" Steve hugs her back, patted her back. "If you died, we'd all be dead!" Steve pets Ruby gently, taking his hand back when Moon snarls. "Whoa, bother, careful! I take care of her, you know." He gently puts pressure on his shoulder, where a robot's blown up, flying part cut his skin rather deeply.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 1:39 PM

Awwww...I'll go offline then too...got nothin else to do.

Eclipse shouted, "Oh my god! Are you okay?" Eclipse found a wrap on the ground. "Here!" She wrapped the wrap around his shoulder. "It should hold up for a day or two. she soothed. "Maybe we should take a nap? Eclipse looked at Aibee. "We have enough weapons. Let's call it a night!" Eclipse got under the knitted blanket she made.

(GHIFNYGR8NOFYGRF9VXN7GD FART NUGGET)

3,490 posts

skylark • 25 August 2011 at 2:02 PM

nnnnnnuu 😸 I love my iPod xD

Steve nods, "No big! Seriously, after wrapping you up? This is a papercut compared." He smiles and lets her wrap him up. "Yes, good plan. You take a nap, I've been sleeping all day!" He yawns as he tucks Eclipse in, "I'll figure out how to really finish off these robots."

Aibee smiles at the cute and obvious couple. "I'll take a walk, clear my head a bit. Indy, you stay with Steve, kay?"

(FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTING nugget 😊)

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 25 August 2011 at 2:15 PM

Name: Silv
Pet?: a black anaconda with red eyes that follor her everywhere. 😈
History: she rAn away as a child (can this be possible?) because her parents were mean and hit her all the time. Her friend told her about the robots and she saw one herself.
Mental dicription: She is a loner except of 1 or 2 friends. People think she is one of the robots because of herghastly apperance but amazeingly, she is not.
Are they a robot here to kill humans?: no.
Can you camoflouge well?: amazeing at night but horrible dureing day.
Physical descriptions: Long Black Hair and purple eyes. She wears black and grat only. She has boots and a necklace with a black rose on it.

I can join right? If so tell me wats happened/happening

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 August 2011 at 2:40 PM

I got pinged. o_o xD

Sorry, not really my type of RP. 😋 Sounds interesting, though. 😸

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 3:06 PM

@bunnyshadow
You should read a couple of the pages before RPing, but you are welcome! 😃

@ladybugheart
Thanks for stopping by, though 😃

@skylark
Eclipse chimes in saying, "Goodnight. And Aibee, be careful. Take a spear or something." Eclipse smiled at Steve and closed her blind eyes.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 August 2011 at 3:59 PM

Z@ladybugheart
Yea, thanks!
@akarikitty plz tell me what's going on *Plz...DOGGY EYES. Um...I'll give you a deal. I'LL FEED YOU COVE. whow many do you have?*