Death.

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 26 August 2011 at 11:02 PM

@akarikitty - glad you're here! 😃 .-.

Steve nods, "I'm afraid too, I don't wanna be blown to bits."
He smiles, "No worries... So, how should we figure out where they're being created?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 August 2011 at 9:56 AM

@mangyrawr

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 3:03 PM

@bluegirl80 *faints after eading rp description* blueBONEs, i swear you think of the most creepiest things sometimes X3

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 3:05 PM

@icicle_9510 YUP!!!

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 5:15 PM

@akarikitty - dis one?

Steve's stomach growls, as he puts his hand on it. Blushing, "Hey, Eclipse, you hungry..?"

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:17 PM

@skylark
YUP!

"I am, actually," she said, chuckling. "Hey, I think I packed some food..." Eclipse ran to the bag of stuff. "Only bread and cheese left." she called. "Still want some?"

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 5:19 PM

@akarikitty tell me where we are and what are we doing?? I am lost full of words

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 5:24 PM

@akarikitty - SWEEET xD

Steve nods, "Totally! My stomach's like an earthquake now."

@mangyrawr - we are still in the wagon, trying to figure out a plan. we're eating now 😃

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:25 PM

@mangyrawr

You are reading a book with Saturn and making preperations to leave 😃

@skylark

"Good." Eclipse said, making sandwiches. "Here." she said, handing Steve a small-but decent sized sandwich. Moon walked up, brushing past Eclipse and Steve with Ruby behind him. "Moon...." she trailed off

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

Steve took the sandwich from Eclipse, "Thanks." Steve tossed a small piece of cheese to Ruby, who instantly caught it with her mouth, not stopping for more. "Well, that's a new one." Steve remarked, wondering where the cats were going.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:52 PM

"True." said Eclipse, getting up. "I'm gonna collect some coffee beans. Feel free to follow." she called. Eclipse went over to a tree, inspecting it for some ripe coffee beans for some coffee.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 5:57 PM

"I am bored" Lily gets up and spins around to make her self dizzy and Lily stopped "GUYS WHATS THAT WALKING TOWARDS US IN THE DISTANCE"

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 5:59 PM

@mangyrawr

(Can we not deal with robots right now?)

Eclipse comes back and sits down next to Steve. She puts the beans in a bowl and uses a meat pounder to crush the beans.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 6:01 PM

"OMG its a garbage can rolling closer, phew" Lily sits down again "mmm beans"

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:11 PM

(Thanks X3)

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 9:21 PM

Steve watches Eclipse make ground coffee beans. "What are you doing? How are you going to make coffee without boiling water?"

(lol a rolling garbage can xD)

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 9:31 PM

@skylark

"There is a lake over there, and there is wood everywhere. Besides, I have matches just in case." Eclipse replied. She collected some firewood and got a pot-full of water and lit the fire, starting some. "I also brought some milk for cream, want any?" she asked, stirring in the beans.

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 9:34 PM

Steve looked at Eclipse, "Dude, you're awesome."

He stayed quiet for a moment before pointing out the wood. "It rained, not that long ago, so finding wood will be a bit hard. I will go start looking for dry twigs to start the fire with."

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 9:40 PM

(ECLIPSE LIT TEH FIRE ALREADY 😃)

"Thanks, but, lookie?" she said, point at the rushing fire. "Done!" She poured 2 cups of hot, nice coffee. "Would you like any cream in yours?" she asked, swishing her short little no-strap dress.

(BTW, I changed her style, because Eclipse looks alot better in dresses 😃 And now she has Violet eyes 😃)

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 9:50 PM

(Dx stevie does nothing expect get fat xD)

"Oh, nevermind.. again, proof of awesomeness!" Steve smiles. "Yes please. Wow, you look prett-.. no. Beautiful."

(Cooool. purple eyes are pretty. steve still wears polo shirts xD
aibileen is evil now so she wears lotsa black :])

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 9:54 PM

(Lol, fat Steve XD)

Eclipse looked back at him. "Well, thanks." she said, blushing madly. She brought the coffe and sat down across from Steve. "It's my favorite dress, I had to bring it." she said. "Um...Steve...can I tell you something?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 10:05 PM

(D: dun hurt stevie! .______. my, he is fat x.x)

Steve nods, "You're welcome." He sips the coffee, "Thanks for the coffee." Steve smiles, "Shoot."

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 10:15 PM

(whaddoyo mean? I was gonna say "I like you")

"Um...I don't know how to say it....uh...erm..." Eclipe turned away, but then back. "I like you, Steve. Your really nice." Eclipse took a breath and blushed.

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 10:30 PM

(lol nvm xD)

Steve blinked, at a loss for words. "Wha-.. what? Wait. Umm.. wow."
He wiped his brow, and realized how much he was sweating by how wet his hand was. Steve quickly wiped his hand on his pants, "Errm, well... I.. I like you too Eclipse. You're.. super." Steve nods, sweat flying everywhere. He blushes, though it just makes him sweat more. *Mental facepalm, steve. Finally, a girl likes you and you almost screw the whole thing. Super? goodness, Steve! You could've used gorgeous. Ugh. Gahh, sweating so much...*

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 10:36 PM

Eclipse sort of giggle and looked at him and got closer. "Steve....thank you." she said, almost exploding of blushing so much. Eclipse moved next to him. "I'm sorry." she said, looking down. "This is so awkward-cause of me." Eclipse said.

(Sorry, my Mailbox won't work. We can't talk there anymore >8C Unless I use my laptop 😃

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 10:42 PM

Steve blushes redder, which wasn't pretty against his Indian skintone. "Eclipse, thank you." He takes her hand, "Don't be. I'm the one who made it awkward." Steve looks at her and smiles while squeezing her hand.

(>:c i dislike your computa. xDDDD i love our weird convos in mail. you can switch to your laptop if you want, fine by me 😃)

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 10:46 PM

(JUST KISS ECLIPSE CUZ IMMA NOT DOIN IT XD)
Eclipse put her head on his shoulder, not knowing what to say, thinking what is going to happen...holding his hand tightly.

3,490 posts

skylark • 27 August 2011 at 11:01 PM

(LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok......... o-o)

Steve straightens up slightly, making Eclipse look at him. "I better do it quick before I lose my wave of courage, and embarrass myself." he whispered, mostly to himself. Steve looked back at Eclipse, putting a hand to her chin gently. He leaned in, closing his eyes and kissed Eclipse softly yet firmly, holding it for a few seconds before withdrawing himself.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 11:17 PM

(yay.)

Eclipse closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. As she slowly released her lips. She looked into his eyes, as they were glowing. Eclipse didn't say anything, and slowly, closed her eyes, and instantly fell into Steve's arms.

3,490 posts

skylark • 28 August 2011 at 4:24 PM

Steve caught Eclipse as she fell into his arms, and kissed her on the forehead. He brushed her long hair out of her face and smiled.