Death.

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:04 PM

Aibee nods, "But what about if they're waterproof? Like, I've seen my mu-.." she sighs. "I mean, the robot out in the rain multiple times. We might need a backup plan."

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:10 PM

Eclispe sighs "I did also realize that. I don't know what else could kill a robo-freak. I know how you feel, too." Eclispe noticed Moon was still starring at Ruby. "Come on, Moon. You know Ruby is another cat by now. What, are you in love with her?" Eclispe laughed. Moon hissed and scratched Eclispe's leg. He instantly turned away. "Well...I'm gonna go lay down and watch some TV. Hope your friend is alright." Eclispe stated.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:20 PM

Aibee smiles, "Oh, something awesome will come to our heads if we don't think about it. Well, that's how it goes with me, anyways."
Aibileen chuckles, stating "Somecats are in loooove~!" after Moon scratches Eclipse's leg. Ruby hisses at Aibee, "Whoa, ok there Rubes, I won't do that princess!"
Aibileen nods, "I'll read some books. Thank you, he'll be ok!..."
Steve stirs in his sleep, appearing to be in a nightmare.

"... I hope."

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:25 PM

Eclispe chuckles. "Probably the robots getting to his head. Also, have you notice Peter and Rue lately?"
Eclispe gets up "He'll be fine in the morning. Best is if you put him to bed." she says, walking away.

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:33 PM

Aibee laughs quietly, "Oh, maybe. Yes! something's up between them.." She nods, "Yup. I shall do that." Aibee carries Steve downstairs, to a couple of random beds, all lined up. "Eh. The library was a hospital before, well, becoming a library.."

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:37 PM

"Hey! wait!' yelled Eclispe. "That basment is very dangerous. The robots' easiest entry way is down there! See the door? Why not sleep up here? I found a couple nice nooks!" Eclispe looked down the stairs. "Trust me."

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:42 PM

Aibee quickly runs back upstairs with Steve, too frightened about the robots to question Eclipse. "Ohmygosh, that was terrifying. Want to board up the entrance to the basement with me? And then freak out?" Aibee nearly yells, pretty much panicking. Steve mumbles something, and shifts in Aibee's hold. Indy squawks her head off, Ruby meows in Steve's pocket.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 7:51 PM

"How about you just take Steve in over there. I'll tack up the door. It's probably not gonna hold up long though, if anything comes. But tonight seems pretty quiet. Nothings out..." Eclispe stated

"But that's exactly what worries me." she thinks to herself

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 August 2011 at 7:58 PM

"Ah, well, gives us a few minutes to get outta here if anything does come." says Aibileen as she scampers over to the directed spot and sets up a makeshift bed from soft books(xD) and blankets. She lightly touches Steve's forehead, commenting "Whoo, that's hot." and then applies a icepack to his head.
"How's the door going?" Aibee asks, rubbing her sore arms.

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 8:09 PM

"All finished. I think I nailed my hand though. Theres blood dripping off it" Eclispe said, a little raspy with the pain. "I'm going to go get some wine and neosproan to get the nail out."

IN THE KITCHEN.

Eclispe was mixing an old pain reliever mixture for bad cuts. Suddenly, she saw a huge shadow and she screamed. She tripped and couldn't get up. "HELP!" she screamed.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 1:43 AM

Lily came and picked Eclipse up and carried Eclipse on her shoulders and suddenly the shadow appeared and it was a robot "oh no, guys run" *Lily ran out of the room with Eclipse on her shoulder*

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 2:21 AM

Eclipse screamed. "No! Aibee is still in there with Ruby, Inda and Steve! As they were running, she grabbed Steve and Aibee's hands and Ruby, Moon and Inda followed. "Run! It's following!" screamed Eclipse

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 2:29 AM

Lily was still carrying Eclipse and shouted even louder and she picked up a small pole from the ground and hit the robot with it "quick it is destroyed we must get to safety I THINK THERE ARE MORE COMING" Eclipses foot looked broken "your foot is strange Eclipse" *puts Eclipse down on a safe spot*

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 2:34 AM

"Oh, now everything has to go to hell, right?" Eclispe said hissy. She felt her foot. "It's not broken, it's just sprained and bloody. Hand me a gauze wrap, please." Eclispe said, inspecting her foot carefully.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 2:39 AM

"okay, PHEW, here you go" said Lily "and I dont know, I think we are safe here" *lily got down into a comfy spot*

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 2:43 AM

"Thanks, and I'm not to sure, like I said," she continued "Robots seem to terrorize in packs. We may be able to rest, but we gotta get moving, because there ARE absolutley more coming." Eclipse wrapped her foot and put her converse sneaker back on. "Oh, Moon. You little lovva boy." Eclipse joked, looking at Moon constantly stare at Ruby. Moon did not do anything back in response. He just looked back and hopped next to Eclipse.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 2:47 AM

"do you need me to carry you? we should get moving, lets go" *lily yells for Lucy to come in a worried way she hadn't seen lucy all day*

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 2:52 AM

"No need. I have Moon to guide me." Eclipse said. She felt something fuzzy rub up against her. "It's Lucy."

Suddenly, Eclipse heard something before anyone else had, since she was blind, she had more advanced senses. "That...noise. OMG IT'S THE ROBOTS! AND THERE'S MORE THAN 1! RUN!" she screamed, leading the group to the nearest entrance.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 2:58 AM

lucy started barking so Lily grabbed her "quick lets run out the window it is the safest thing to do" Lucy was still a bit shocked and started making whiny groany noices.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 3:05 AM

"All the windows are locked, were gonna have to break through," Eclipse explained "Since I'm blind, I might as well be the 1st one to sacrafice of blood and scars." Eclipse ran torwards a window, full-speed, with her arms locked in front, face down. WHAM! The glas shattered. "Agh, that was painful. Everyone quick! Out the window!" Eclipse shouted. Eclipse looked at herself. "We need to find a lake and fast. I'm losing a great amount of blood, here."

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 3:09 AM

"come on Eclipse lets go, OMG I can see a lake just over there in the distance" we all run as fast as we can to the lake while Lily is throwing stuff at the robots and never misses a hit

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 3:16 AM

"Hurry! Throwing stuff won't work! It just put them down. They get right back up! And about the lake how-WOAH!" Eclipse tripped. "Oh no!" she screamed. The robots got to her. One picked her up and held a chef's knife to her neck. "Hi Eclipse. REMEMBER ME?!" It seemed to rasp. "Mother? OH GOD NO!!! YOUR NOT MY MOTHER ANYMORE YOU BEAST! DROP ME NOW." The robot laughed. "You've crossed the line, running away from your dear mother. YOUR TURN, ECLIPSE, TO DIE!" Eclipse closed her blind eyes. "Goodbye, Lily." she said, waiting to die.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 3:41 AM

"LUCY DO IT YES IT" Lucy shot out of my hand and ran around the robot barking and biting through metal and it confused the robot to give Lily a chance to get a rope and tie it around the robots legs and she found one pulled the rope and the robot fell down and let go "LUCY ECLIPSE LETS RUN NOW" we ran to the lake and Eclipse was slowing down we had to grab the wagon and put you on it to go faster Lily got Lucy to pull it even if she is a tiny little doggy.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 3:47 AM

"Ugh, wha--What happened?" Eclipse rasped. "Am I dead? She was half-awake. "Ow...my head hurts."

ALSO JOIN MY RP "Quest for the Golden Locket!"

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 3:52 AM

ok..... "you were neally killed by your not so much mother and Lucy is carring you by wagon"

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 3:55 AM

"Huh? Oh. Stop Lucy, it's okay. I can run. Come on were almost there!"

JOIN I PINGED YOU MUHAWHAWHAW!!!! Join so it stays active!

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 4:15 AM

I didn't get the ping could you do it again.... "come on Lucy, lets go"

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 5:42 AM

I tried again...no work?

Ecilpse looked behind. "No more robots. Think they went somewhere else finally?" Eclipse hoped, rasping words, terribly out of breath.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 25 August 2011 at 5:48 AM

"yea where would they be, hey wheres the others?" Lily looks aroound and doesnt see anyone but Eclipse and Lucy and arrive to the lake

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 5:54 AM

Eclipse looked. "I thought they were with you." She saw two people and a lump of snow. "There they are." She went over and uncovered the lump "Oh no! RUBY!" she gasped. She was frozen. Eclipse picked her up and carefully placed her in the lake. "I hope the water is warm." she said.

(LOL I pictured the seen as winter...i guess)