~*~*DawnClan*~*~

in Roleplaying

Do you have a mate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 12:59 AM

(OOC: I'm going to try to jump in)

Fawnpaw looked up at the sky, she sat silently as she watched the clouds. Her mind had drifted elsewhere, she was daydreaming about her one day becoming deputy or even leader! She giggled at the idea, she was of coarse a daydreamer, shy and cautious about everything. She imagined herself standing on the high rock and looking down on all the other warriors. Her tail twitched excitedly at the thought, becoming leader one day was only a fantasy for her. She imagined herself as a strong and brave warrior, a great hunter. "An apprentice can only dream." Fawnpaw muttered to herself.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 11 January 2015 at 1:04 AM

@hay7199
“Fawnpaw, I call down upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice, she has showed courage of no doubt, Fawnpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and risk your life for your clan?" Frecklestar looked down, waiting for a response.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 1:36 AM

Fawnpaw's eyes opened wide, revealing her ice cold blue eyes which reflected nicely against her snow white fur. It was a few weeks earlier than she expected, but she was so excited she wanted to scream! "I do." She said, trying her best to conceal her excitement, but it shone through. Her tail twitched rapidly as she watched her leader look down on her. "I want to do that one day..." She thought.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 11 January 2015 at 1:41 AM

@hay7199
“Then you will be known as Fawnstripe" All th cats around started to shout your new name. I walk up to you and rest my head upon yours, “You will do good young one“. (Changed name on first post)
@hey7199
You are the new deputy.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 1:49 AM

"Yes ma'am thank you." Fawnstripe's voice was now completely calm. She brought her head from the older she-cat's and lowered it in a bow sort of motion respectfully for her leader. Becoming a warrior early was a great honor. "I will protect our clan with my life Frecklestar."

OOC: Awesome!!!! And it's hay7199 not hey7199

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 11 January 2015 at 9:06 AM

@allisa944

"You are here to become a warrior, you will be known as Snowstorm, congratulations."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 11 January 2015 at 12:45 PM

Rustpaw looked at the ceremony. She sighed. She couldn't wait to become a warrior.

Sorry I tried my best to come in guys 😋

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 11 January 2015 at 12:59 PM

@rustiscool
I gather all, look down at you, and start speaking,"Rustpaw, you are here to become a warrior, Rustpaw you will be known as Rustfur". All your classmates Stewart shouting your name, I rest my head on your shoulders,"you have done well".

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 11 January 2015 at 1:02 PM

She looks up and smiles. "Thank you Frecklestar," she says before going back into the crowd of cats.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 1:22 PM

@rustiscool

Fawnstripe trotted over to the other new warrior and sat down. "Hello Rustfur!" She said to the other she-cat, her posture was calm, except for the fact that her tail was swishing back and forth behind her, causing a bit of dust to float up in the air.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 11 January 2015 at 7:20 PM

As the dust wafted up her nose. She gave a large sneeze. After many sniffles, she replyed, "Hello Fawnstripe." Isn't it amazing, finally being a warrior?"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 7:26 PM

Fawnstripe purred at the thought of her finally becoming a warrior, then deputy all in the same day! "Of coarse, it's better than I thought. The ceremony was great! One day maybe one of us could be standing on that highrock doing it." The white she-cat joked. Her tailed had slowed down and the air had cleared, the dust had settled down on the ground once again.

@rustiscool

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 11 January 2015 at 8:10 PM

@rustiscool @hay7199
Frecklestar walks up to you both,"you two have been close, you two okay?" She thinks of the thought of you two being mate's. Frecklestar smiles at the thought.

Female
2,246 posts

ashlinnhi • 12 January 2015 at 6:54 AM

@kristiekitten1 @hay7199 @rustiscool
{Lotuspaw}
I walked up to the two other apprentices who seemed to be friends.
"Hello! I'm Lotuspaw."
Then I bowed my head to Frecklestar. "Nice to see you, master.' ((What should I call you? Master? Leader?))

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 12 January 2015 at 8:42 AM

But i'm a she-cat... lol 😋

As the dust calms down so do her sneezes. She sniffles once, then says,, "Hello Lotuspaw! I'm Rustpa- I mean Rustfur." man, it was hard to remember she was a warrior now. It seemed like she was a apprentince for so long. " Congrats on becoming a warrior Fawnstripe. Oh, and a deputy. Wow, you're so important now. You could be leader one day!," she said.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 January 2015 at 9:39 AM

@ashlinnhi
Call me leader or Frecklestar, or both.

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 7:58 PM

So while I was gone, I was made an elder? 😋 lol

{Lilyfoot}
Lilyfoot smiled as she watched the ceremony. Sure, she didn't feel like an elder, she felt as energized as a kit, but it felt good seeing new warriors, apprentices, and seeing somebody else take her place.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 January 2015 at 8:02 PM

@epic_kitty
Do you want to be deputy again?

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 8:13 PM

@kristiekitten1
No, it's alright. It's rather very stressful, especially if I ever become leader. Thanks anyway! 😊

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 January 2015 at 9:16 PM

@epic_kitty
"Ok, well have a goodnight rest"

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 9:21 PM

@kristiekitten1
"Thank you! You too, Frecklestar. You need the sleep, as the leader, more than me." Lilyfoot meows.
Then, she padded to high ledge and looked out at the view. The wind ruffled her fur, but she wasn't tired, not one bit.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 January 2015 at 9:32 PM

@epic_kitty

Frecklestar watches lilyfoot jump on high ledge, even no she wasn't supposed to be up there, I allowed her, I thought, she was, and still is my best friend, here in dawnclan, she went to the elders to soon. I walk up to you, "you want to at least be a warrior?" I asked.

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 9:54 PM

@kristiekitten1
Lilyfoot's ears pricked. Her tail swished excitedly. "Really?" Lilyfoot asks. "I could never be happier if you would allow me!" Lilyfoot nuzzled Frecklestar.
"I just don't know if Starclan agree." Lilyfoot sighs. It felt great to just look out at Silverpelt with her best friend. Nothing to worry about. No annoying kits, and nobody bugging her.

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 12 January 2015 at 9:59 PM

@epic_kitty
I speak, "of coarse starclan agrees, one day you could even have a mate." I start to think about her with a mate, I would be so lonely, but what she wants, I will give. I speak again" welcome back to being a warrior" I smile.

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 10:03 PM

@kristiekitten1
"Thank you! I always wanted to have a mate and have kits." Lilyfoot purred at the thought. She was so happy, she didn't see the lonely look on Frecklestar's face flash, then she covered it up with a smile. Lilyfoot rested her flank on her friend's, perhaps having the happiest day of her life.

Female
2,246 posts

ashlinnhi • 13 January 2015 at 6:44 AM

@epic_kitty @kristiekitten1
{Lotuspaw}
"I've no idea if I want a mate or not. I'd adore kits, but I'm sort of a private person. You know, like sort of shy but gentle. Mating just isn't really my thing."
I glanced up at Lilyfoot admiringly. I wished to become a warrior one day. But... I always held myself back from things. I had to fix that.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 January 2015 at 9:25 AM

Fawnstripe looked around camp, her chest was pushed out and her head held high. She appeared proud as a peacock. Fawnstripe began walking around camp, her heart pounded, the excitement was unbearable. Her tail flicked wildly and her mind was racing with a million thoughts. She couldn't wait to have the responsibility of deputy

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 13 January 2015 at 4:53 PM

She watched as Fawnstripe walked around. She sighed. I wish I was deputy, she thought. It's not fair! She shook her head and got the childish thought out of her mind. What was she, a kit? If you want things, you have to work for them. Claw your way up from the bottom! she thought. "And if I'm not deputy, i'll be the best warrior this clan has ever had!" She haden't realized she said that last part out loud. A group of nearby kits looked at her like she was crazy. She tried to regain her dignity. "Well I well!" She told them. Realizing she was making it worst, she retreated to the den.

Deleted • 13 January 2015 at 7:13 PM

@rustiscool
Frecklestar walks up to you, "what was that shout about?" She asked. I waited then spoke again, "well, you are a great warrior, why don't you do a hunting patrol, take anyone."
(Please ping them and make sure they are warriors, elders are people who have not played, and there are no kits.)
@hay7199
I spoke, "Fawnstripe take a border patrol around riverclan, and after report back. Also take any cats free, 3 should be good." I dip my head to my deputy and take a nap in my den.
(Please ping all three people)

377 posts

kristiekitten1 • 13 January 2015 at 7:27 PM

@rustiscool @hay7199
Sorry, posted on side.