PokeHigh

in Roleplaying

Have you played in some of my other role plays?

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 6:44 PM

Welcome to another pokemon role play! This one is about pokemon at a high school, basically everyone was turned into a pokemon, and this role play takes place at a high school for pokemon called PokeHigh. I'm sure most of you reading this have done a high school role play before, you should know how it works. Try to be online as often as possible for my role plays. this is NOT an order.

Rules:

-no god modding. killing is NOT allowed in this role play (unless u die from injuries or something)
-you can have up to 3 roles at once.
-ping everyone you can. i want this to be known.
-crushes are allowed, just no marriage.
-max number of mix pokemon you can be (ex: luxio, flareon, pidgey) is 3, only 1 can be legendary.
-parties are allowed (ex: prom)
-fill out a role sheet, then u can play.
-your age (in the role play, NOT real life) must be between 14 and 19. teachers must be 25+.
-go to class when class starts. i will say when.

Role sheet:

Name:
Pokemon:
Teacher or student:
crush (optional):
mix (yes or no):
shiny (yes or no):
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds):
(if you are a teacher) what subject do you teach:
other:

My roles:

Name: Spike
Pokemon: Jolteon
teacher or student: student
crush: no
mix (yes or no) nope.
shiny: yes
what group are u in (ex: jock, nerd, etc.): jock and gamer
if teacher, what subject do you teach: N/A
other: whatever games i play my friends play

Name: Ace
Pokemon: Arcanine
teacher or student: student
crush: no
mix (yes or no): no
shiny: no
what group are u in (ex: jock, nerd, etc.): jock
if teacher, what subject do you teach: N/A
other: x

@sodabearjess
@plague
@pokemonlover2247
@possiegal
@dragonnn
@misty_rose_
@school600
@ashlinnhi
@nightmaremoon12
@blockcrafter123

NEWS FLASH:
i will be on my other pokemon role play a little more often, i just like that one more at the moment. But i will reply to pings very often.

Female
276 posts

pokemonlover2247 • 15 July 2015 at 6:53 PM

I will join I love pokemon as you know it says that in my name and being online is not a problem to me by the way are shinys allowed

sparkle
sylveon
female'
student
none
yes she is syveon,xerneas,fennekin
yes she is a shiny
nerd

sunshine
joltion
female
student
none
no
no she is not a shiny
nerd
she is sparkle's sister

@sheepfox
by the way only 5 pins will work
@poptarts
@despair
@teddy267
@spiritkoi

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 15 July 2015 at 6:57 PM

No thanks X3

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 July 2015 at 6:58 PM

@pokemonlover2247 Heh, thanks for the invite, but I don't know anything really about pokemon, sorry. ^^'

Female
276 posts

pokemonlover2247 • 15 July 2015 at 7:02 PM

@sprirtkoi
ok thanks for checking this out anyway 😸

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 15 July 2015 at 7:06 PM

@pokemonlover2247 @sheepfox
Sorry, I'm not a roleplayer, but I do love Pokemon!

Its not weird that I love Lickitungs, right?

Anyway, have fun you guys!

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 15 July 2015 at 7:40 PM

@sheepfox i would but i dont have a whole lot of time for 2 RPs at the same time, maybe I'll join later. Thanks for the invite though sis 😃

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 9:32 PM

@poptarts ]
@spiritkoi ] > thanks 2 all of u 4 checking this role
@teddy267 ] play out, have a great day
@sodabearjess ]

@pokemonlover2247 accepted, yes shinies are allowed.

Spike:

It was his first day as a sophomore in high school. He was very excited. His locker number was 400. (out of 1000) He quickly opened his locker and put his stuff in...including his video games.

Ace:

Ace was very exited to be a sophomore in high school. He was very popular as a freshmen so he knew their would not be much trouble. He played football very often, so he's kinda muscly now. His locker was 900...he learned quickly that the lockers (out of 1000 pokemon) were arranged from smallest pokemon to biggest pokemon, and Ace, being an Arcanine, was 6'7".

Female
276 posts

pokemonlover2247 • 15 July 2015 at 10:12 PM

sparkle
she was so exited to go to pokehigh she hoped that no one would notice her deffrence or mix dna she was walking to her locker with her sister sunshine her locker was number 500 her sister's was the one after she put her items in her locker witch were her pokepad, pokepuffs she loved those and her brush she never left home without it

sunshine
"hey sis do you think no one will notice your uh deffrences" she whispered trying not to attrack attention to her sister when she got to her locker witch was ironcly next to her sisters she put all her valibles and grabed her books she wrote in witch were filled with storys gallor
@sheepfox

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 10:30 PM

@pokemonlover2247

in math class...

Teacher:

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Ember (such legit name) and this is your math class."

Spike payed no attention, he was gaming, and so were his friends.

after a long lexure from the teacher about math...

Mr. Ember:

"Spike, what is the square root of 20?"

Spike wasn't paying attention.

Mr. Ember:

"Spike, answer me."

Spike:

He was still looking at his game. "Uh, idk, 5."

Mr. Ember:

"....incorrect."

Later at lunch time...

Spike and Ace went to the lunch counter, where they had pizza today. Spike liked Parmesan and bacon pizza and ace liked pizza with every spicy topping avalible. Then, they went to the jocks table (yes, they separate pokemon by their group) and sat down with the other jocks (popular males in high school).

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 15 July 2015 at 10:54 PM

@sheepfox

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME! Do we make the bios here? Oh and also, were they always pokemon, or was there a mutation, or are they pokemon-people? Sorry for all the questions 😋

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 11:08 PM

@rustiscool they were turned into pokemon, but they are normal pokemon, human/pokemon role play would be awkward, so just choose a pokemon (or maybe 3) and u can play (well, fill out the role sheet first)

Spike:

"i wonder if this year will be ALL good...:

Ace:

"Trust me duud it will be fine."

Spike:

"I don't know, i feel like it will be a while, but i feel like something bad is going to happen this year..."

Ace:

"It probably wont. don't worry about it"

Ace's phone had a football phone cover.

Spike's phone had alot of classic video games as his phone cover.

Spike:

"Still, i'm not sure about 'it will be a good year, chilax' kind of thing..."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 15 July 2015 at 11:31 PM

@sheepfox Okay, i will have two.

Name: Suzy
Nickname: Killer
Pokemon: Houndoom
Crush: Nope
Shiny: No
Groups: bad girl, athletic
Other: Often gets in fights and is best friends with Crusher

Name: Abby
Nickname(from killer): Crusher
Pokemon: Mightyena
Crush: Nope
Shiny: No
Groups: cooking, slacker, joker
Other: Doesn't get in fights like Killer. She would rather day dream than listen to the teacher. She laughs a lot(mightyena=hyena). And she is best friends with Killer

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 3:05 PM

@rusticool accepted

Spike:

"You know what i hope won't happen this year?"

Ace:

"What is it?"

Spike:

"I hope no girls will have crushes on me, i never have time to go out and i hope i never will.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 6:39 PM

@pokemonlover2247 @sheepfox
Killer trotted into the lunchroom, Crusher lazily walking after her. They both got pizza with every meat topping available, then looked around for a seat.

Crusher:
"Killer, sit with me today. I don't have any other friends yet."

Killer:
She sighed. "Fine. But only for today. I belong with the cool guys."

Crusher:
She laughed. "No you dont!"

With another sigh, Killer followed her and they sat at the corner table. Crusher started drawing in her sketch book(yes, the pokemon is drawing 😋), and Killer sharpened her horns.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 16 July 2015 at 11:30 PM

(hmm I guess I can join kept debating if I should join or not)
@sheepfox
Name: Chastity (Chas for short)
Pokemon: Skitty
Teacher or student: student
crush (optional): none
mix (yes or no): (not sure what this means)
shiny (yes or no): no
Group: Social Butterfly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Alexander (Alex for short)
Pokemon: Grovyle
Teacher or student: Student
crush (optional): None
mix (yes or no): (???)
shiny (yes or no): No
Group: Jock

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 17 July 2015 at 2:07 AM

@sheepfox

Name:Leo
Pokemon: Absol
Teacher or student: Student
crush (optional): no
mix (yes or no): no
shiny (yes or no):no
(students only) what group: Artsy, Hipster, Jock, Social Butterfly
other: semi-popular, best friends with Gabrielle

Name: Gabrielle
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Student
Crush: Leo, but only slightly
Mix: no
Shiny: Yes
Group: Artistic, Athletic, Social butterfly
Other: Very popular; likes to be called Gabi; is best friends with Leo. Also acts very sophisticated and shy sometimes, but is really goofy and fun once you get to know her.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 11:46 AM

@silverjt accepted

Spike:

at science class....

Teacher:

"ok class, you can create any potion you want, just be careful."

Spike:

"Ok, i got this, teacher"

Spike thought the materials the teacher put out would make a boring potion that created a fountain of blue liquid. He had materials of his own. Spike used every kind of powder stuff he could find; sugar, cornmeal, gunpowder, cheese specs, crumbs, dirt and he added a small piece of dynamite. He wondered if anyone would notice this. He shook it up and quickly dropped a mentos candy in the bottle and yelled

"GET UNDER THE DESKS PEOPLE"

some Pokemon listened, some completely ignored him. Then it exploded and made a mess of the classroom and smelled really weird.

Teacher:

"I don't think you could have created that with the stuff i put out...And for that..."

Spike knew the teacher would put him in after school detention just to clean every inch of the classroom.

Teacher:

"You get an A+!"

Some Pokemon clapped. Spike never knew making a mess of the classroom would get him an A+, he should do this in all his classes! Ace was creating a potion similar to Spike's potion, but his would put on a show of colors. Pokemon clapped for him to, and he got an A+, then most of the rest of the class made explosive potions too, so that day in science was easy.

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 17 July 2015 at 11:47 AM

@sheepfox of sorry, I changed the name of my first character. I'll edit that

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 11:51 AM

@silverjt ok, now it makes sense, you can role play now 😊

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 12:02 PM

Killer and Abby(or Crusher, if you prefer), were at literacy. It was silent reading time, and they were all suppose to quietly be reading a book. But, reading isn't Killer's thing. She tried for a little while, and quickly got bored. She threw a crumpled up piece of paper at Abby, who gave a soft growl and threw it back at her. Then Killer threw it back. This continued for a while, until the teacher noticed.

Teacher:
"Both of you, act your age!"

Abby:
"But I..."

And with that, the teacher made them both sit in opposite corners of the room. Abby gave a sigh and continued reading.

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 18 July 2015 at 2:48 AM

In Math...

Leo was focusing on the lesson, his eyes flitting from the teacher speaking at the front to his textbook, unaware of Gabi's gaze focused intently on him.

She was smart enough that tuning out of a few lessons wouldn't hurt, so she spent some time trying to figure out her feelings. She knew she liked Leo, but she didn't want to. She didn't like him to a large extent, yet she was still quite flabbergasted at this breakthrough.

"Gabi?" the teacher called. Gabi's head snapped forward to look at the question on the board.

"Oh- um... 10 to the -2 equals .01."

"Good. I wanted to see if you were paying attention."

Gabi let out a sigh of relief before relaxing back in her seat. With that, she gave up on Leo and began doodling.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 18 July 2015 at 11:12 PM

@rustiscool
@silverjt

In reading....

teacher:

"ok everyone, please get out your notebooks."

Spike and Ace did as they were told. Spike looked outside, not paying any attention to the teacher noticing it was pretty windy outside.

teacher:

"everyone write the title of this article."

Spike noticed it got windier and windier outside.

"um, teacher...teacher..."

teacher:

"yes, Spike?"

spike:

"Its really windy outside."

teacher:

"that's nice, now pay attention."

Spike started hearing noises from outside, like things clashing with other things. pretty soon the trees looked like they were trying to bend down and wave hi to all the classmates in the windows that they were surely higher than. The hole class jumped when they heard a huge 'snap!' even the teacher. She dropped her papers and they floated to the ground in several places. She quickly looked around to see what had happened. She noticed one of the trees had snapped in half. She called the office and they had a lockdown. They ordered everyone to come inside, but not everyone listened. adults eventually dragged the last person outside into the building. When the wind stopped, it was time for the next class to start. Spike was so happy that they had missed silent reading time because of the lockdown, which was actually kind of fun. Ace agreed.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 July 2015 at 11:21 PM

@sheepfox @silverjt
Crusher and Killer were very happy they had missed math, because it was neither of them were good at it. Then Crusher groaned. It was time for gym. She hated gym. Killer, on the other hand, was pumped. Gym was Killer's thing.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 July 2015 at 10:10 PM

@rustiscool

in gym...

Spike saw lots of people he knew, including his friend Ace, Killer and Crusher. Spike LOVED gym class, he always had so much energy and little to use it for.

Today, they were running a race around the whole school, and whoever got to the finish line first would get a prize, along with 2nd and 3rd place. Spike was excited. He knew he would get in a good rank.

There were lots of people at gym class, this specific section of class being the biggest gym class out of the day. There were about 50.

They had about 5 minutes to prepare.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 19 July 2015 at 10:52 PM

@sheepfox

Killer was totally pumped. "I'm going to 'kill' this race! Get it?" Crusher rolled her eyes. "That, was a terrible pun." Killer chuckled and they both got to the starting line. "See you at the end!" The race started in 3... 2... 1! Killer darted off.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 July 2015 at 10:38 PM

@rustiscool

Kyle zoomed off at the start line, passing lots of people as he went. Ace, being a high school football player, was pretty good at running as well. Kyle felt like he had an infinite amount of energy and dashed past almost everyone. By now he was in about 4th place, and still passing people, Ace close behind.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 21 July 2015 at 3:38 PM

@sheepfox

She wasn't the fastest, though she was pretty fast, but her real gift was stamina. She ran along steadily. She was at tenth place, but some of the others got tired and slowed, so she was quickly up to 5th place.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 23 July 2015 at 3:53 PM

@rustiscool

soon, Spike was in 2nd place, with another Jolteon in front of him. Ace was in 4th place.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 24 July 2015 at 1:05 PM

@sheepfox

Killer was wagging her tail. "Good game!" She called to Spike and Ace, and the other jolteon. Then she met Crusher at the finish line. "I got third place!" She said. Crusher laughed. "I got 26th place. I would have got first if i weren't so lazy." She joked