Female
488 posts

smailly • 27 November 2015 at 2:43 PM

#creaturesuggestion #lemona

Hi there! 😸

This is Mistlet: http://imageshack.com/a/img633/9205/g1nGBP.jpg

EDIT: http://imageshack.com/a/img908/7888/lTVHYP.jpg

EDIT2:
There is a description for which I apologise since now for any mistakes no matter in the grammar, vocabulary or construction, English is not my mother tongue 😊

About the egg:
Mistlet egg maintains temperature around -87°C while it is in its real habitat. It could be found slipped into some mistletoe bushes but keep in mind that is very pale and if there is snow it would be harder to be found. Mistlet egg is pretty nice for a present for every event because of its big red ribbon which makes good contrast with their milky white eggshell. They are made to make people happy.

More about Mistlet:
To hatch Lemona egg needs a temperature up to 37°C which is the normal temperature of human's body. For the Mistlet's heart to start beating is needed a human heart to beat for it. After hatching Lemona looks like a snowy kitten with a small nose which is as red as a tomato. At the beginning people thought that its nose was red because of the low temperature of the egg but in the passing time they understood that how rich the color of Lemona's nose is depends on how much love it receives from its owner. If it does not receive any it gets sick, its nose become as pale as its fur and Mistlet may die.
The most unusual fact found about Mistlet is that it tries to save part of its beloved first natural home and always brings one sprig of mistletoe with itself. As a child it usually plays with partafter growing it decides to wear it as a crown because it looks pretty cute but in adult stage it wear it on its tail. The mistletoe hides whole Mistlet's tail but Mistlet think that in that way it looks more modern and thinner.

Evolution:
egg>child(100 feeds)>teen(250 feeds)>adult(500 feeds)

I'm a real newbie in this branch so I hope you will like it no matter that the doodles are not good enough! ❤️

And again .. Feel free to criticise or add something, I would really appreciate it! 😸

pings(sorry for bothering, guys):
@alphayjuliets
@wererage
@lenamilove
@raitonchidori
@ushafuse
@firedawn

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 27 November 2015 at 2:50 PM

@smailly

I think your drawings are very well done, and quite cute. 😊

The only critique I could give is that in its earlier stages, it has a tail, which seems to disappear as an adult. Of course, a description may help clear that up by explaining the reason for that.

Good luck though, I really like it. I would keep quite a few, I love cat creatures.

Female
488 posts

smailly • 27 November 2015 at 2:55 PM

@lenamilove

Thank you so much ❤️
That sounds pretty nice as an idea for the description, I'm gonna think over it for sure! 😊

pings(sorry for bothering, guys):
@iceiceice
@firelost
@kschr26
@leafmelody
@polaroid

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 27 November 2015 at 3:26 PM

@smailly you draw very well! And as lenamilove said, the stages seem confusing. And I can't relate the egg to the creature. But it's really, really well done

Female
488 posts

smailly • 27 November 2015 at 3:34 PM

@raitonchidori
Many thankies, appreciate your opinion and I really need to do a description for clearing up all confusions! 😊

Female
387 posts

tetraethylammonium • 27 November 2015 at 3:37 PM

@smailly
It's really well drawn 😊 I would want one ❤️ Though as said before, the relationship between the egg and later stages is a bit unclear, maybe instead of ribbon, put a holly leaf/the berry thing on the egg?

Female
488 posts

smailly • 27 November 2015 at 3:51 PM

@tetraethylammonium

Thank you so much! ❤️ The main idea for the egg was something like a pile of leaves but I thought that it would be looking a little bit like Vaccins but although what about this edit?::
http://imageshack.com/a/img908/7888/lTVHYP.jpg

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 27 November 2015 at 4:34 PM

@smailly I love it! I really want one! ^-^

240 posts

name • 27 November 2015 at 4:49 PM

@smailly OMG PLEASE I WANT ONE! 😃 ❤️ good job! This should be a new creature >< I WANT THIS

Female
488 posts

smailly • 27 November 2015 at 4:57 PM

@appleblizzard
Many thankies, sweety ❤️

@alphayjuliets
Thank you so much, Jen! Your opinion means very much to me! ❤️ 😸

EDIT!
There is a description for which I apologise since now for any mistakes no matter in the grammar, vocabulary or construction, English is not my mother tongue 😊

About the egg:
Mistlet egg maintains temperature around -87°C while it is in its real habitat. It could be found slipped into some mistletoe bushes but keep in mind that is very pale and if there is snow it would be harder to be found. Mistlet egg is pretty nice for a present for every event because of its big red ribbon which makes good contrast with their milky white eggshell. They are made to make people happy.

More about Mistlet:
To hatch Lemona egg needs a temperature up to 37°C which is the normal temperature of human's body. For the Mistlet's heart to start beating is needed a human heart to beat for it. After hatching Lemona looks like a snowy kitten with a small nose which is as red as a tomato. At the beginning people thought that its nose was red because of the low temperature of the egg but in the passing time they understood that how rich the color of Lemona's nose is depends on how much love it receives from its owner. If it does not receive any it gets sick, its nose become as pale as its fur and Mistlet may die.
The most unusual fact found about Mistlet is that it tries to save part of its beloved first natural home and always brings one sprig of mistletoe with itself. As a child it usually plays with partafter growing it decides to wear it as a crown because it looks pretty cute but in adult stage it wear it on its tail. The mistletoe hides whole Mistlet's tail but Mistlet think that in that way it looks more modern and thinner.

240 posts

name • 27 November 2015 at 5:39 PM

@smailly >w< no seriously. Now I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want one ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I hope they notice your work!!!!!!!!!!! this is such a cute creature ❤️ 😃

#mistlet

Deleted • 27 November 2015 at 6:49 PM

@smailly
This is the first creature suggestion I've seen that I actually really want! I think its very good art work.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 27 November 2015 at 8:26 PM

@smailly

This is an awesome creatures suggestion! ^^ The Artwork looks spectacular, and the description is great! 😃 I really want this creature 😃 😃 😃 😸 #Inneedthisinnycove 😊 I hope this gets made!! 😃

@Ian

Female
488 posts

smailly • 28 November 2015 at 2:44 AM

@lilminxy_

Many thankies, I'm happy that it got your attention ❤️ 😊

@firedawn

Thank you so much, sweety, I'm really glad that you like it! ❤️

.. and thanks for pingging Ian. 😃

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 28 November 2015 at 10:08 AM

@Smailly

It's super cute, I love it, although the name might want to be changed because it makes me think of a lemon...and this cat is obviously not a lemon and isn't yellow at all xD

Female
488 posts

smailly • 28 November 2015 at 11:46 AM

@polaroid
Thankies! 😸
Lemona is a short variant of Lemonade(the name of my cat xD) but you're actually right so what about Mistlet? 😃

Female
2,565 posts

dragrawr • 28 November 2015 at 12:38 PM

@smailly , it is too late to be making creatures for December and i hope you know that but otherwise i think it is cute

Female
488 posts

smailly • 28 November 2015 at 12:42 PM

@dragrawr
Thanks!
Yeah, I know it would take around 1-2 months for a creature to be done and I also do not pretend to put this one in December.. 😊

Female
2,565 posts

dragrawr • 28 November 2015 at 12:43 PM

Is this one for January? And the tail is Confusing in the child stage.
The egg has ribbon on it but no ribbon on the cat. There is also no berries on the egg.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 28 November 2015 at 1:51 PM

@Smailly

Mistlet sounds great 😃

@Dragrawr

This suggestion could work for January and February as it is a winter creature. Creature suggestions don't have to be perfect, either. :/

Female
488 posts

smailly • 28 November 2015 at 1:57 PM

@polaroid
I'm glad you like it! 😃 ❤️

@dragrawr

I do not not even imagine that this could be created but I'm not losing anything by trying.
And as I said in my first post my artwork is not good enough but tried my best! All critiques are appreciated 😉

Gender Fluid
171 posts

kittykatmangle • 30 November 2015 at 6:32 PM

I was going to make something similar, but I guess you beat me to it!

Female
488 posts

smailly • 1 December 2015 at 11:47 AM

@alyssafight2
Lol, thank you, hun! 😸

Female
495 posts

aardbeix3 • 3 December 2015 at 12:57 PM

@smailly The first stage is ADORABLE! The eyes, so cute!
Well done! I like it 😊

Female
71 posts

holloween • 3 December 2015 at 1:19 PM

@smailly

I really love this creature, you did an awesome job with the artwork ❤️. Would love to see it made.

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 3 December 2015 at 4:38 PM

@smailly This is amazing, you did a really great job with the artwork and i would love it if this was made^^

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 3 December 2015 at 5:42 PM

@smailly
First off, you're too modest about your drawings. They're extremely well done. (Honestly, what sorcery do you use to create this? How do people draw like this? God dang it)

Second, concept and artwise, I can actually see this being a creature in EggCave.

I'm just slightly confused by the tail and head thingy cause it moved around, but hahaha, either way, it's adoraaabblblblbe.

Oh, I think I saw someone said something about the bow. Personally, if I was to add more relation to the egg and the creature, I would put a bow on the creature (around the neck, like a collar, slightly tilted on the side , like this:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cat-yellow-eyes-pink-bow-wattled-basket-fluffy-striped-not-purebred-kitten-kitten-white-background-small-33508267.jpg

(too lazy to tiny url it, lol, oops)

That is all.

Female
488 posts

smailly • 5 December 2015 at 10:34 AM

@aardbeix3 @holloween @kschr26
Many thankies, sweethearts ❤️

@iceiceice
Thank you so much! 😸
I used Multimarker Pens Faber Castell different colors and sizes, they made everything look better than I thought and are really easy to use, trust me.. 😃
Atm I'm planning to try to draw the egg one more time in a different vision as soon as it is possible but too lazy to put ribbons on every stage after the egg 😃
Thank you again! ❤️

Deleted • 7 December 2015 at 2:35 PM

@smailly Sounds and looks like an adorable critter. I would not mind having one in my cove.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 December 2015 at 7:32 AM

@smailly wow its so cute I love it. I have to say the first stage is really cool and very cute and I love how you have designed the egg stage. I really hope that it is gets realised and becomes in the cave (I cant afford cc lol) though I think it is cc quality. to be honest I'm not a overall cat lover (I'm pretty scared of them) but I just love this design of this for some reason. I wish you the best of lick it can become a creature on egg cave 😃