Hide creature from views/stats (Updated)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 29 December 2015 at 1:35 AM

@raitonchidori
I hope so too ❀️

Female
68 posts

cheshire • 29 December 2015 at 1:42 AM

@ladysaphire
This is a good idea so far. I think it would be a good idea for the creature to "move" to the shop. So when you click on the shop, it'll show something like;
[creature A] is currently in the shop.

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 29 December 2015 at 7:17 AM

@cheshire
Yeah, good call! πŸ˜ƒ

102 posts

mishababy • 5 January 2016 at 7:50 PM

I like this idea, though I see no reason to restrict it. Someone said you could just transfer some of your pets to a side account and do it there, but why are we already trying to find work-arounds when the idea is still in the suggestion phase? That seems kind of self-defeating. Anyway, it also seems kind of like it might be dangerous grounds as far as the ToS. Your alt accounts are supposed to be storage only, you're not supposed to actually play the game on them so... yeah. Also, I don't see why it should be such a big deal if people do this to creatures they want to eventually freeze. You're essentially renting the freeze - and you actually end up paying more for it in the long run, all the while spending more time on the site (to earn the EC) and you're still actually playing & participating, so I don't see anyone losing here. Good luck on getting this idea implemented. 😊

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 6 January 2016 at 6:53 PM

@mishababy Yeah, I think so too, thanks for the support ❀️

3,399 posts

bun • 10 January 2016 at 11:06 PM

"And by transfering to a side that you don't use much, you take the risk of forgeting it there and let it dies, this idea is just to avoid that risk."

Oh my god exactly this every single time i have so many dead creatures it's so sad. xD

So yes, I would wholeheartedly support this idea!

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 12 January 2016 at 9:35 AM

@_black3333_
Thank you xD

Female
869 posts

netherling • 13 January 2016 at 11:47 AM

@ladysaphire
Love this idea, I was /just/ wondering why this wasn't a thing yet lol

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 13 January 2016 at 12:22 PM

@ami_utsukushii So great you liked ❀️ I really hope it to become a thing 😊

Some mod pings (sorry to bother you, guys):
@jazzyleia
@orderedchaos
@mastergemma

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 March 2016 at 8:22 AM

This sounds great 😊
@ladysaphire

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 11 April 2016 at 8:23 AM

Support.

Cisgender Female
135 posts

tyerwa • 18 April 2016 at 4:17 PM

Quote from mishababy:
"Also, I don't see why it should be such a big deal if people do this to creatures they want to eventually freeze. You're essentially renting the freeze - and you actually end up paying more for it in the long run, all the while spending more time on the site (to earn the EC) and you're still actually playing & participating, so I don't see anyone losing here."

At first I was thinking how EggCave would probably never get this addition because of how this wouldn't benefit them [Ian, Eggcave as a whole] because they made the freeze for this reason. But now I see that they would rent it for a [currency]. (Maybe you should put this in the list of edits on the front page.)

I guess that you would end up working harder to rent this, so I now agree. This would be very helpful XD

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 20 April 2016 at 3:02 PM

@ladysaphire - 2 words... LOVE IT! That would've helped me SO much!

I had a Vitta I wanted to freeze in 1st & left in egg & I couldn't immortalize it because I didn't have the CC for a freeze, Forgot about it. Died. ;-;

Had a Leafly I wanted to freeze in 2nd, It evolved! I then immortalized it and gifted it to my friend who collects leaflys. 😸

I had a Tasma born on my sister who loves wolves birthday and she wanted me to freeze it in 2nd.. I put it on my side & ended up not being able to get on for a few weeks & when I came back it was dead. :'(

Now I gotta resurrect it! ;-;

This would be a HUGE help! And it doesn't seem to take away the need for freezes because if no one else or you could see it then you'd still want to freeze it! Plus, You'd end up spending so much EC it'd be better to spend 2 mill & buy a freeze from someone!

I fully support this! 😊

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 20 April 2016 at 3:30 PM

@savannahall
That's exactly what I felt when I had the idea, finally someone completely understands *--*
Thank you for the support ❀️

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 20 April 2016 at 3:32 PM

@ladysaphire - No problem! I super hope this get's made! 😊

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 20 April 2016 at 3:38 PM

@stagfire @bunnyshadow
Thank you guys ❀️

@tyerwa
I thought about those points, I just prefer to trust that people will think well about hiding because first: only the owner will see, no more "Look how beautiful she/he is frozen in this stage with that travel!!" I like to show my creatures, at least >.<; second: it would be more expensive, as you said.
So I'd rather trust the players :q

@savannahall
❀️

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 April 2016 at 5:11 PM

I really like the idea😊

Cisgender Female
135 posts

tyerwa • 20 April 2016 at 6:12 PM

@ladysaphire

Heh, yeah.