Quitting [Free creatures]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 1:32 AM

Hello! 😊 I suppose that you are more interested in the free creatures than me quitting, I understand, but I want to make note of why exactly I'm quitting. If you really are only here for the free creatures, then skip the oncoming paragraph.

-As I start to realize more and more each day of the person that i truly am, I realize that to make who I truly am, it requires time, a lot. I have taken up the hobby of dancing, and while, yes, it is just a hobby, and, yes, I am quite the amateur, I really do want to devote my time into this hobby because I truly believe that this is why I'm living, as crazy as that may sound. ^^" Who knows? I'm only fourteen, and I know that my brain still has a lot of developing to do, but I do not want to regret my decision of giving up on this hobby if it truly is why I'm living. So, the reason why I'm quitting is because I need the time, and just labeling myself as on "hiatus" is obviously not enough. This website is too distracting! ^^"-

Every critter on this account and @ufo are free.

*First come, first serve
*Do not offer EC
*I do not care what happens to my creatures once they leave my cove because they are no longer my creatures once they leave my cove

[~ Please ping me if you would like a critter. If you have any questions, please pm me. I will not be comfortable answering questions via wall comments. ~]
~ Thank you! 😊 ~

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 May 2016 at 1:46 AM

@neo I like your Fourbon(s). I've had one on my Wishlist for a really long time now, and I would love to be able to adopt one. 😊 The Rousel is really cute too(I love those stages) and I'm always willing to take CSP creatures(The Onabi).

I dance too! I quit last year, but I've been thinking of starting up again haha. xD

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 1:54 AM

@bunnyshadow Lot #656867 fourbons + rousel. Onabi lot up shortly.

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 1:58 AM

@bunnyshadow Lot #656868 +onabi. Enjoy! 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 2 May 2016 at 2:08 AM

@neo
May I adopt the Rousel?

Hmm, it's good that your recognize that you need to focus on your hobbies. however, I think it is possible to balance dance and egg cave. If you manage your time well, I think you can do both!

Edit: oops, I'll take the cloiney then and tenalp 😸

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 May 2016 at 2:18 AM

@neo @ufo Thanks a ton!!!! ❤ī¸

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 2:24 AM

@bunnyshadow you forgot to offer on the onabi! ^^' You're welcome! 😊

@iceiceice Lot #656870 +tenalp. Clioney lot up shortly.

Whoops, forgot to mention in my post that I have a very distracting 3DS and school. Yeahhhhh, there's really no way to balance my time out. ^^"

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 May 2016 at 2:25 AM

@neo
If you want to delete your account please send a ticket.

Congratulations in finding something that you truly love! I'm not good at dancing and I do enjoy others dancing so I hope you enjoy your endeavours.

Would it be possible to get your Silvernot and Ocha the Punbundu?

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 May 2016 at 2:26 AM

@ufo Offered, thanks a ton once again. 😊

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 2:31 AM

@iceiceice Lot #656871 +Clioney. Enjoy! 😊

@mastergemma Lot #656872 silvernot + punbundu. Enjoy! 😊

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 May 2016 at 2:38 AM

@neo

Its a shame to see people leave. Good luck in RL.

Can i get the star Kaihon and the Ami on your main and your Punbundu on your side? I would be more than happy to take the Baku(s) if no one else wants them (they need love too).

Female
469 posts

anniee • 2 May 2016 at 2:44 AM

@neo Sorry to hear you're quitting, but I hope you have had fond memories of Egg Cave. If it's okay, can I adopt your Lumineses (Kiviuq and Paaliaq) and Cantik (Jiyu) please? ^-^

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 2 May 2016 at 2:55 AM

@neo Are you the one that's perpetually thirsty for coffee? Sorry to hear that you're quitting! I hope you enjoy dancing as much as Egg Cave, wish you luck in RL ^^

I'd love your Punbundu at @ufo and Synthpop in your main. Thanks ❤ī¸

132 posts

puppybear • 2 May 2016 at 3:04 AM

@neo I agree, this website is really distracting. sad to see a devoted player go ☚ī¸ good luck w/ the real world.

I would love to re-home Synthpop and wonderstuck if no one else has asked for them ❤ī¸

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 May 2016 at 4:14 AM

@neo
Aww, so sad, another quitting player ☚ī¸ What for Star Kaihon and Cantik, and a Baku? 😱 Thanks 😊

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 7:08 AM

@ushafuse Lot #656918
@wuas Synthpop and Wonderstruck have both been asked for first by other people.
@leafmelody The star kaihon, both bakus, and Jiyu the cantik have been asked for first by other people. I do, however, have Formose the cantik if you would like that critter

1,075 posts

possiegal • 2 May 2016 at 7:23 AM

@ufo

could i have the cantik and the pami?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 May 2016 at 7:25 AM

@ufo
Yes, please! 😊 Thanks! 😊

Female
469 posts

anniee • 2 May 2016 at 8:32 AM

@ufo Offered. Thank you soo much! (:

11 posts

mtd2015 • 2 May 2016 at 8:55 AM

can i get formosa and tarkurur (from ufo account)?

I also keep myself availlable for anything that doesn't get picked up by other players and you want to quit early.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 2 May 2016 at 8:56 AM

@neo Thanks a ton c:

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 2 May 2016 at 10:33 AM

@neo
Good luck and take care of yourself! 😃

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 2 May 2016 at 10:42 AM

@neo

sorry to see you go. would it be possible to get a Baku and Tenalp if they aren't spoken for yet? thank you either way!!!! ❤ī¸ and good luck with your dancing 😊

Deleted • 2 May 2016 at 2:51 PM

@leafmelody Lot #657106
@mtd2015 Lot #657109 Formosa has already been asked for first by another person.

[ Whelp, everything is gone now. I'm just waiting for two people to offer. Hope everyone enjoys their new creatures! 😊 ]

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 3 May 2016 at 3:08 AM

@ufo
I'm sorry ._. I though you meant the Star one (I was in a rush! ☚ī¸) So another person can have it! 😊 Sorry! >~<

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 3 May 2016 at 3:53 AM

@neo can I have the cantik on your side?

Deleted • 20 June 2016 at 12:08 AM

Could I have your grown Canosh?

179 posts

lilacamy931 • 2 July 2016 at 2:06 PM

@neo - I wish you all the best on your journey and who knows maybe one day you will find your way back?

I am new on here and love to give a creature a new home if there is any availability

Female
546 posts

candaline • 9 July 2016 at 10:20 PM

@neo sorry to hear that you are leaving. Is your Tasma or Canosh taken?