16 Personality Test

in Chit-Chat

7 posts

silentwolf • 10 August 2016 at 10:55 PM

I'm an INFJ

You know, it says that INFJ is the rarest personality, but I've met a lot of people, both online and in real life, that have this personality.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 11 August 2016 at 12:58 AM

@silentwolf

There are many possible reasons for that, assuming the statistics about INFJs being the rarest are true. 😊 Here are some:

1) INFJs tend to be more interested in MBTI than many other types, so they'll compose a disproportionately large percent of people who discuss it.

2) Certain activities tend to appeal to INFJs like volunteering, writing, etc. so if you're active in communities that center around those activities, you'll be more likely to run into other INFJs (also, introverts in general might happen to spend more time on the internet).

3) Not all online MBTI tests are the same, and most (if not all!) are not 100% accurate, so some people might be getting the wrong result. (To learn more about this, you can research function theory; an INFJ's dominant function is Ni as opposed to Fi for INFPs, Si for ISFJs, and Fe for ENFJs.)

4) While being an INFJ isn't any better or worse than being another type, most people interested in MBTI (from what it seems) seem very biased in favor of INFJs and put so many positive claims about them up which people in general would like to identify with regardless of their type. INFJs have flaws, too, but the internet seems to forget that at times.

I hope this helps! 😊❤️

Also, let's see how many people of each type there are on the forum...

INFP: 9
INFJ: 8
ENFP: 5
ISFP: 3
INTJ: 2
INTP: 1
ISTJ: 1
ENFJ: 1

And here are the ratios:

I:E=4:1
N:S=13:2
F:T=13:2
P:J=3:2

Female
173 posts

soprano • 11 August 2016 at 2:46 AM

I'm an Entertainer (ESFP-A). VERY true 😋 .

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 11 August 2016 at 9:51 AM

I got ISTJ (Logistician) and in some ways accurate 😊

@niale

Logistician high-five? 😋

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 August 2016 at 9:53 AM

OMG I was just looking for this quiz XD I'm watching a vid on it and I've never heard of it. Then this pops up XD

Female
116 posts

nap • 15 August 2016 at 7:13 AM

INFP-T 😊

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 16 August 2016 at 11:02 PM

ENFP-T 😃

Female
115 posts

kokumthena • 16 August 2016 at 11:57 PM

@lord
INFP-T The Mediator. Its so funny but I have gotten this personality type all the times I have taken a personality quiz. I would say this type pretty much fits me.

168 posts

kalessin • 17 August 2016 at 12:12 AM

The Mediator, INFP-T 😊 Though whenever I take these personality tests, I always get either INFP or ENFP, it changes!

Female
115 posts

kokumthena • 17 August 2016 at 12:18 AM

@kalessin
Wow so somwtimes you can be introverted or extroverted. I always am thinking that my result will change as I think it sometimes does over the course of your life. But so far I am Infp all the way.

168 posts

kalessin • 17 August 2016 at 12:20 AM

@kokumthena Yes, I know it's so strange! I suppose it depends on how I'm feeling at the time? 😊 Yaay we're INFP buddies! 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 17 August 2016 at 12:21 AM

@kalessin

You can take this if you want to help figure out which one you are. 😊

http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

If you score Fi for the highest, you're probably an INFP. If Ne is the highest, you're probably an ENFP. I hope this helps!!! ❤️

Some people think types can change or be in the middle and others don't. I'm kind of on the fence about this, but I'm personally more comfortable with definite answers under most circumstances. If you're okay with viewing it as both or changing, that's fine, too. 😊

Female
115 posts

kokumthena • 17 August 2016 at 12:24 AM

@kalessin
INFP BUDDIES FO LIFE!! I think different tests are based on feelings and personal growth at the time of taking the quiz. I know when I first took a personality quiz in school my teacher had one personality type up until her lat 20's. She took it again at 35 and got a different type with two different letters.

168 posts

kalessin • 17 August 2016 at 12:38 AM

@lykhaos117 Yes, INFP for this one as well! Thanks for the link! 😊 ❤️ I also like to think that the results are pretty static, but for some reason I always switch between Introverted and Extroverted! What was your result?

@kokumthena Yaaay haha!! I assume that like me you also get lost in daydreams and procrastinate a lot 😊
And wow! I suppose though, 15 years is a long time to grow & mature. The MBTI test is always pretty accurate 😃

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 17 August 2016 at 12:39 AM

@lord @lykhaos117
My result was:

ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

( ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 17 August 2016 at 12:42 AM

@kalessin

Glad you liked it! 😊❤️ I'm an INFJ, though the I and the J aren't that high. Also, my Ti function is developed and I don't use Fe normally, so I could be mistaken for an INTP by people who don't know me well.

Female
115 posts

kokumthena • 17 August 2016 at 7:41 PM

@kalessin
Yes. Daydreams while procrastinating is my middle name. I am the queen of procrastination.

Female
4 posts

arceniccatnip • 18 August 2016 at 9:22 PM

I got logician 😸3 (INTP-t)

18 posts

haruhi78 • 31 August 2016 at 6:10 PM

ENFP-T

i usually get ESFP i think it depends when i take the test lol

5 posts

kaori_hana • 3 September 2016 at 1:41 PM

LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-T)

I agree with the result 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 September 2016 at 2:22 PM

Mediator personality! 😱 (INFP-A)

I think this sound like me. XD

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 4 September 2016 at 9:40 AM

@lykhaos117 @Lord INTP-J. Not sure what the title for INTJ is, but I'm kinda in between that and logician.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 4 September 2016 at 10:48 AM

Campaigner personality! (ENFP-T)

Close enough...But I have to admit, I'm surprised how accurate it actually was. 😱

6 posts

nightfire90 • 4 September 2016 at 3:52 PM

Campaigner ENFP-A

I agree with it. I think i did this one before and got the same thing. just did it again for fun and interest.

Male
3 posts

eight • 6 September 2016 at 10:48 PM

I'm an INTJ-T

I'd say it's accurate

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 6 September 2016 at 11:00 PM

I love the Jungian type/ Myers-Briggs test. I'm an INFP, and it's mostly accurate, though I feel I'm a pessimist. A pessimist idealist seems pretty confusing to me.

Female
8 posts

veiltail • 21 October 2016 at 11:43 PM

I got the Architect! (INTJ) with a 92% Turbulent.