✔️ [October] Creature Suggestion - Goast

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Thoughts?

Female
398 posts

deku • 2 July 2016 at 11:14 PM

@prairie

Yet ANOTHER creature art and suggestion I like from you. The coloring is adorable ~ ! It's definitely a creature I'd get 'cause that's wonderfully unique.

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 3 July 2016 at 8:59 PM

@prairie

Sorry it took so long! I had seen you post on my wall awhile ago, just didn't get a chance to check it out until now~

But I absolutely adore it 😊 I love sheep/goat/ram like creatures and Halloween so I would definitely want it 😊 (1st stage makes me want to cry its so flippin cute)

Good luck 😊 I don't post too much anymore but I have seen all your suggestions you do some great work c; Keep it up!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2016 at 9:03 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Thanks!! 😃 😃

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 10 August 2017 at 3:11 AM

@prairie I feel like it's just another version of a Luskrull, but twisted around and more animal like haha! but I love the idea of ghosty things like this! ^-^ Super cute!! ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 August 2017 at 9:45 AM

@dream-within-a-dream,

You do got a point there now that you point it out. 😱 (Wow, can't believe that never occurred to me. XD) Thanks for the feedback! 😃

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2019 at 2:19 PM

@prairie omg I love the idea sm, as always xD I think it'd make like a perfect Halloween creature!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 5 August 2019 at 3:34 PM

@prairie OMG, adorable! I like how in the last stage it has a little heart... 😸 The egg stage and the adult stage have a similar horn size, but the baby has small horns. As a suggestion, maybe make the egg's horns smaller? 😋 Anyways, it's great, love, love, love it! (Also, keep pinging me! xD I love seeing creature suggestions. Probably the forum I hang out in the most xD)

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 5 August 2019 at 3:36 PM

@prairie just saying it looks quite a bit like the squidot in the SARC

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 August 2019 at 3:51 PM

@wigglytuff
Happy you think so!

@qerrats
Thanks for all the suggestions! 😸 Happy you like little heart. 😊

@stevepat2002
Yeah, that's what I thought when the squidot came out. 😋 I was surprised that it too had the front with a glowing green ribcage. 😱 But that one was a bull/water buffalo.
But this suggestion was made in 2016, 2 years before the Squidot was. xD

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 5 August 2019 at 3:52 PM

I saw that as well. I wasn't trying to hate on it, I was just surprised and then I thought maybe they used this XD. Nope, just a very, very, large coincidence

Female
574 posts

iia • 5 August 2019 at 7:29 PM

Oh my! I LOVE it!!!!!!
@prairie

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 14 August 2019 at 1:47 AM

@prairie its awesome 😃 i like cool and spooky creatures

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 August 2019 at 5:19 AM

@prairie
omg, i'm sorry for such the last response! i bookmarked this as something to check out but i got completely carried away with trades and things that i forgot. 😋

anyway i love the concept! its unique and really cute especially baby stage~ it does kind of remind me of the squidot though. XD but aside from that I think maybe if the tail area became more transparent like a biwo it would really make it stand out. 😊

Deleted • 14 August 2019 at 1:17 PM

This is a beautiful Halloween creature

Female
864 posts

sprite • 23 August 2019 at 9:46 PM

I like this... very interesting 😊