Foo Role Play

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 September 2011 at 4:53 PM

She howled in laughter. "Not my idea, Trust me. I wanted to call us The Strong, but the rest thought it was too specific."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 4:55 PM

Hero snorted. "Come on. Join!"

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 4:55 PM

"God, you have an AWFUL taste in names," Darkaria snorted. "How many of you are there again?" She asked casually, sniffing a violet flower.

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 4:56 PM

@luvduv reminds me of the Flaren War๐Ÿ˜Š[Which I must repost and revive XP]
@redstar-fireclan cool!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love her smile๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Foo Name: FoxFun
Foo Power: Camoflage[Her fur turns clear, and it makes her look like part of the scenery....like a clear chameleon, cause you can see her outline;)]
Foo Job: Spy
Do you have the foo?: YES!!!๐Ÿ˜ธ
What is the foo's real name?: FoxFun
Characteristics:

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 4:58 PM

@icicle_9510
She scares me..even if i hate her...ASHFUR YOU WON'T MENT TO DIE....!!!!!!!1 oops...

Hero's fur brislisted. "Not-uh!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 September 2011 at 4:59 PM

She smiled. "Well, there is approximately 400. Those with potential are leaders though. We only have two leaders. Me, and Foxfun. I am alpha, Foxfun is part of the elite group. You two, you are aswell. I see great potential in you."

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:02 PM

"Four hundred?" Darkaria snapped, her fur bristling. "I don't believe you," she said flatly. "You're a big fat LIAR. There aren't that many foos left in the whole of ark!"

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:03 PM

FoxFun silently closed in on the fire-orange Foo, and the bouncy young wolf. Her fur was the color of the brambles she was hiding in. 'More recruits, eh Scralet?' she thought dryly. 'When will she learn there's nothing we can do?'
"Scarlet!" FoxFun barked.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hero wagged his tail. "Really?!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 September 2011 at 5:05 PM

"Oh, FoxFun will tell you. Hello Foxfun! How you doing?" She grinned at Darkaria "Can't wait to show you and prove you wrong then!" She smiled happily and started to run into the forest.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:06 PM

"Foxfun...?" Hero panted.

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:08 PM

"FoxFUN?" Darkaria snarled, trying not to appear nervous or frightened. "You guys must have THE worst taste in names for miles," she laughed.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 September 2011 at 5:09 PM

Eventually, they came into a cave, it looked positively puny. They could barely squeeze in the opening. Suddenly they had walked into a huge field, and in it their was about, er, 413 foos. They all bowed their heads when they saw Scarlet and Foxfun and they nodded shortly. They started to mutter excitedly about newbies.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:10 PM

Hero sound scared. "ERr...what's going on.."

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:11 PM

@luvduv Uhm... Where's my charrie then? And.... Don't you think.... 413's a big number..

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:13 PM

'What'd you say about MY name, Diahherra?" FoxFun growled. She followed Scarlet briskly. When they arrived at the Moon Cave Clearing, she quickly shot a deathly look at the excited wolves, and they fell silent immediately.

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:16 PM

"WHAT did you just say?" Darkaria gasped in outrage. "Where do you want to be tomorrow, the human sewers?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:18 PM

"Yeah!" Hero said. Then thought about it. "Wait..no.."

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:19 PM

FoxFun ignored Darkaria. 'No, but someone's diahrrea will be...' FoxFun strongly disagreed about training newbies. 'We senior and TRAINED members know how to handle these things, why risk young and foolish foo's?'

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:20 PM

"Why listen to boring know-it-all adults?" Darkaria muttered.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:20 PM

"Hey!" Hero said.

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:21 PM

"Scarle, we need to talk." FoxFun said, sweeping Hero aside. "Hero, why don't you go meet the other foo's.... I'm sure Tramp would love to hear all about you..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:24 PM

"Fine..." Hero growled.

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:24 PM

Darkaria glared at FoxFun. She hadn't told her to go, so she definitely wouldn't.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

Hero walked off. "Furball" the shook his head. He bumped into Tramp. "Oof."

1,655 posts

chatial • 9 September 2011 at 5:26 PM

Form: 1st
Foo Name: Chase
Foo Power (Each has ONE): healing powers. Can heal ones injuries with his mind
Foo Job: doctor?
Do you have the foo?: heck yes
What is the foo's real name?: Chaste

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:30 PM

FoxFun glared at Darkaria, but didn't say anything. "Scarlet," she hissed quietly into Scarlet's ear. 'Two more newbies! Two more bodies if they go to battle! These young foo are to rash, they'll kill themselves!' Her voice turned pleading. 'Just leave it at that, we've got 400 foo on our hands, er-paws. We're responsible for any deaths. Please, Scarlet!'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:32 PM

Hero shook his head. "Sorry.' he looked at Tramp.

(Who's Tramp?)

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 5:35 PM

@REDSTAR-FIRECLAN, IDK, JUST A MADE-UP FOO XD[oops, sry caps was on ^-^; i guess we can just make up a foo when we need to, right? O_o cuz there's supposed to be 400 X3

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:37 PM

@icicle_9510
It's fine ๐Ÿ˜Š
Um....I'll be Tramp, I guess.

"It's alright, little guy." Tramp said. "You are...?" Hero asked.
"Tramp."