Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 September 2011 at 3:47 PM

I am grounded...plz ping me!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 15 September 2011 at 4:40 PM

@redstar-fireclan
"CHASTE! HEALER! SOMEBODY!" As loud as I can I scream.

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:46 PM

"Scarlet, I'm fine. As long as your safe I'm good." King breathed slowly, the bloodin his body cooling due to the harsh Winter winds.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 3:06 PM

Hoping Darkaria and the others were following, FoxFun padded into the woods. Then, a tangy scent hit the roof of her mouth. she froze. "Get down, she growled quietly, sinking low to the ground. The smell was BLOOD....

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:23 PM

Suddenly Scarlet smelled something and growled, but instantly stopped as she recognized it "FOXFUN! QUICKLY! HELP! A HUNTER!" She knows Foxfun will come immediately when he hears that word.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 6:30 PM

A loud shout from Scarlet confirmed my worst fears. 'Stay low!' a barked and FoxFun shot forward. 'Scarlet!' she yowled. She ooked at the dead hunter on the ground, and her hackles fell slightly. Then a bullet just grazed her cheek. There were MORE hunters in the forest....

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:34 PM

Scarlet looked at Foxfun, they knew each other so long, they could practically read each others minds. They were so close, they were like one when a threat arose. "Count of three." She said quietly. "One.... Two.... Three!" They grabbed the others and raced off to safety, Scarlet's wind racing them along. They dumped the others in the cove and then went back out to face the threat themselves.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:13 PM

"MORE?" I whine. "Come on fine." King said getting up and heading out. "Now which one should I bite the head off first?"
@luvduv
@icicle_9510

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 7:14 PM

😱 Sorry, i haven't been on much can somebody inform me?!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:15 PM

She looked at Foxfun.. then at King. "You're going to HELP us fight them?" Okay that was probably a stupid question, but still, the hunters could probably kill almost any foo....

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:17 PM

FoxFun rounded on King. "Dont bite anyone's head off! Go back with Darkaria, Hero, and the others and protect them please!!!" then she shot off after Scarlet.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:18 PM

@luvduv Your engaged to Miomar? Hes a player. He married Katniss, then me, then you. XD

"Yes I am." I say. Running at one of the hunter I bark loudly. I rip into his cheek.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:19 PM

She looked at King and then unexpectedly brushed her nuzzle against his. "We mean stay safe.." She said and disappeared into the brush.

@bluegirl80

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:19 PM

"I will." I say turning back at her. "Dont worry."

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 7:20 PM

Twitch walked around the forest, wondering were she was heading. She heard a rustle in the leaves. "Is... someone there" she asked shy "Is someone there?" She asked again, this time a bit more brave.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:22 PM

Suddenly Scarlet smelled something, and Foxfun understood by her look. It said 'cover me' she threw herself out of the brush, and into Twitch's side. "BE QUIET!" She hissed softly, before Twitch could growl at her.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

"Dang." I say walking back to Scarlet, a huge hunk out of my leg. "Come on lets go back. We have to protect the young ones." I tell Scarlet rubbing up against her.

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

"AAHHHHH" Twitch screamed with her tails in between her legs. She ducked her head. "oh, another foo" she said quietly.
*BTW she is 1st stage and hasn't fully mastered her powers

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

@luvduv @bluegirl80
I WANT at least a boyfriend!! XD

FoxFun barreled into the hunter nearest to her and knocked him into the ground. The gun went off, just missing FoxFun.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:26 PM

@icicle_9510 Ill make another. I think King and Scarlet will hook up so...

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:27 PM

"Look kid, there's a cave near by, it looks small, it is NOT. Go inside and hide, we'll deal with you after." Then she dove out of the bush, and took out a hunter behind Foxfun that was looking for a ambush shot at his leg.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:29 PM

"Scarlet. Come on, go back, get your clan together. Ill fight untill death. Just let me bring up an army, They can fight. So can I." King pleaded to Scarlet, walking in front of her. "I care about you. I dont want you to get hurt. Please go back." He said in a sweet calm voice.

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 7:30 PM

The wind rustled, making twitch cold. "W-W-Wait..." Twitch said frightened by the sounds of the twigs and rustling of the wind "Don't leave me here!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:31 PM

She looked at him, and then said "Three heads is better than two... If you think you're shaking me, your an idiot." She said, but her voice was kind.
Suddenly it went stern, "King, do you know how to get this foo to the cave without being shot dead?"

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:33 PM

"I dont. I WANT to keep you safe." King whispered into Scarlets ear. "I love you. You have to stay safe."

@luvduv

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:34 PM

@bluegirl80 i was commenting on ur miomar posts xD

Then FoxFun remembered a crucial thing. Her fur coukd turn clear. She quickly did this, and then hurled herself at another hunter, also dragging him down into the ground.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:34 PM

@miomar XD OH!!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 7:35 PM

@bluegirl80
She scoffs. "I have 415 foos, maybe about to be 416 foos on my hands, and I've survived in this forest for 7 years. You think I've never taken on hunters?" But her voice cracks a little.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:37 PM

"Please?" King whispered, sounding despearate. "Please." He said, sounding a bit like he was crying.

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 7:38 PM

"I'm a girl" Twitch mumbled "Wait you think i'll be KILLED?"
*BTW how do the element powers work?