Foo Role Play

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 8:12 PM

I smile to myself a I rest my head on Scarlets neck. I slowly fall asleep after purring.

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 September 2011 at 10:44 AM

Twitch curls up in a ball, trying to sleep. She then hears the noise of the forest, which soothes her. /Nature is always around us/ She thinks and falls asleep

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 5:39 PM

@Luvduv GET YA BUTT OVAH HEAR!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

@I'M HERE DUDE! I was like, in da middle of posting, so shut up! XD

I scoff a little, "Tastes like cinnamon, try this twig, YOU EAT DEER?" I mimic quietly to King.

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

@luvduv @bluegirl80

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 5:42 PM

XDDD

I smile at Scarlet. "Why dont you rest?" I say. "After all, you suck at hiding that wound on your side." I laugh.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 September 2011 at 5:44 PM

I laugh again.
I say, "Be careful in the woods." Then I grin wildly, "Bring back deer, and we'll put meat on the little cinnamon stick. That's got to count for something, right?"

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 5:46 PM

"Okay." I whisper before licking (XD I GUESS THATS WHAT DEY DO?) her cheek and leaving.
@luvduv

I come back with a deer and notice scarlet ASLEEP.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 September 2011 at 5:48 PM

The stick is under my paws, and I'm curled up, looking harmless, maybe even fragile. The power of an alpha, the dignity, all disappears with sleep. I think, in my dream, that I am in the cave, and King is lying beside me. I make a deep noise, sort of like a purr, in my sleep.

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 September 2011 at 5:51 PM

I chased after King, only to find him battling a dear.
"Wait" I cry. Then i see a creek nearby. I managed to grab a fish, but it squirmed out of my grasp. Then I see a light and smell trees burning. With tears in my eyes I rush over to see what happened. Then I figured it was a forest fire, and I was trapped inside. I noticed King's sent was getting farther away, in till it came to a stop. I yelped, but his sent did not move. /That lazy useless scumbag./ I think /He must be sleeping... and at the worst time too./

@bluegirl80 @luvduv

Deleted • 19 September 2011 at 5:51 PM

@luvduv

I put a small bit of deer on two sticks. I go and lay beside Scarlet smiling.

5,632 posts

linpug • 20 September 2011 at 6:58 PM

@luvduv @bluegirl80
I look around desperately for and escape, sure there were tons, but the fire was closing in. I had to make it, or either way I was toast. I wasn't going to question myself on if I would make it, like in movies, if I did, I'll just die thinking about a question, that is live of die. That was no way to die.

Deleted • 23 September 2011 at 12:51 PM

@luvduv *Lurks* COME ON!! XD

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 23 September 2011 at 4:46 PM

Suddenly a wolf is there, on her paws. Her eyes and paws glow bright white-hot flames. She races at about 100,000 miles an hour, until her body, the blur, is all around you. Water seeps fro everywhere. The fire goes out and Scarlet's standing in the middle of it, her glow slowly fading back into her normal colours. "Come," Scarlet said to Twitch, with a small smile playing at her lips.

Deleted • 23 September 2011 at 7:58 PM

@luvduv

"Scarlet?" King called out, waking up and not seeing her. Suddenly he saw a frail ghost that looked a little lick Scarlet. It started to fizz away and King fell. As he hit the ground his eyes rolled to the back of his head thumping hard and loud.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 9:38 AM

Scarlet found King, and he was passed out. She was horrified. "King, wake up!" She moaned.... "Please wake up King, please!" She sprayed him with icy water and rolled him over onto his back, she started to sob. "Please... please king, just wake up!" She moaned loudly, her body raking with sobs.

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:10 AM

King saw someone in his dream. His Mother? "Mother why are you in my dream?" he asked the shadow. "Your love is in danger. Horrible danger. You might not know but shes having pups." the shadow said. "And if you dont save her she going to die in child birth." she finished. "Take her to the lake of sacrade water and lay her in it, but she has to be sleeping." King nodded, waking up. "Scarlet. Your going to have pups." King said

@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 10:16 AM

"WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!" Was Scarlet's perfectly rational answer.

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:19 AM

"And you might die in child birth." King said. "But I know how to save you." he said softly, liking her. "I litterally just found out. In my dream."

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 24 September 2011 at 10:20 AM

Miron appears out of nothing, "Hey guys, whats up?"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 10:24 AM

"My good lord Miron you scared the fox dung right out of me!" She laughed lightly, and pretended he hadn't heard King.. but deep down, she was horrified.
I'm having pups and I might die.
She thought, stunned.

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:26 AM

"Miron. Where have you been?" King asked. "Well. Anyway please go hunting." He commanded. "I need to talk to Scarlet... alone." he said.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 10:29 AM

I looked at King. The look very plainly said "I heard you, I know exactly what you meant.... I'm terrified."

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:30 AM

"I know. I'm going to tell you how I can SAVE you." King said, licking her. "I will NEVER let you die. NEVER."
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 10:31 AM

She smiled in spite of things.
@bluegirl80
"We ought to get going... do you know when?"

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:34 AM

"Come on Im going to take you to the place to save you." He said. When Scarlet was asleep he did as he was told then took her out of the water. A few hours later he was looking down at his daughter and son.
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 10:36 AM

Scarlet shifted in her sleep, and awoke to a daughter and son. She looked, amazed, at the beautiful cubs. "I'm going to name you Arya." She crooned to her little girl, and looked expectantly at King for the male's name.
@bluegirl80 - I have to go now!

Deleted • 24 September 2011 at 10:37 AM

@luvduv Aw bye.

"And your going to be named... Zeus." King cooed to his son, smiling and licking all three of them. (The third being Scarlet)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 September 2011 at 12:48 PM

(How much have i missed?)

Deleted • 25 September 2011 at 5:22 PM

@Luvduv