Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 7:42 PM

@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:08 PM

@bluegirl80
@linpug - fun part is, you don't know yet
@icicle_9510

She gritted her teeth, "I'll go back, when you and Foxfun do. I am the ALPHA of the pack, I do know some things."

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 9:11 PM

"Are you ignoring me," Twitch growled "/Alpha/" twitch said with mockery to scarlet's title
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:12 PM

"No, I'm just NOT getting you killed." Scarlet said with a growl.

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 9:14 PM

"wah" Twitch whined "Your being me to me" She said smug

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

"You also young, and hopefully going to see sense soon. It's okay, but honestly tell me: are you scared to be here? Fighting an unbeatable enemy... bullets?"

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 September 2011 at 9:22 PM

"With my size and agility, i can easily dodge those things, i may be young and have much to learn, but i am fast and agile. You may be wise, but lack speed" Twitch said

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:24 PM

"Fine Ill take Twitch back." I say. "But you STAY SAFE!" I growl

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:26 PM

Scarlet fumes. She hisses, "Speed lackage indeeed!" She runs so fast, you don't see her, you hardly even see a reddish blur, she is practically on fire. "I can teach you this." Suddenly she's right beside you. "But never, ever, ever, ever criticize me again."

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:28 PM

"Im not." I say. "You, you just cant get hurt. You mean so much to me." I whisper. "Come on Twitch." I say walking back to camp, head hung low, cursing at myself quietly.
@luvduv
@linpug

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:29 PM

Suddenly something happens. I'm beside him and I say, quietly, but surely: "I'll fight beside you, and with you, always."
@bluegirl80
@linpug

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:32 PM

I turn to Scarlet. I put my snout up to hers. "Just be safe, make it back safe. Ill wait." I whisper to her before turning.
@luvduv
@linpug

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:34 PM

In a moment, we are all that matter... then, it ends and I am watching his red body retreat. "Hide, and wait!" I say quietly to Foxfun.
@bluegirl80
@linpug

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:37 PM

I walk back to camp with Twitch. "Now I must go back." I say. When I get back, I heaer the Hunters retreating. I find Scarlet and Foxfun and whisper "The hunters are leaving. Come on back to camp before they spot us."
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:42 PM

I oblige and they run back to camp, I dive into the cave and sigh with relief, all the foos are safe. "How is everyone?" I ask gently, and am rewarded with a lovely: "We're all fine." I nod slowly. "Training the new foos must start soon, if not immediately, IF the hunter charge is gone. New foos, out front please."
@linpug
@bluegirl80
@smilies
@icicle_9510
@chatial
@redstar-fireclan
@luvduv XD

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:43 PM

@luvduv

I wait outside of Scarlets den until the other Foos leave. "Scarlet?" I ask quietly.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:44 PM

@bluegirl80
I smile happily at him.
"Yes," I say, wondering what's on his mind.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:45 PM

@luvduv

I walk into her den bowing my head. "Are you okay Scarlet?" I ask. I sit down next to her and put my head next to hers.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:48 PM

I look at him. "I'm feeling fine, How's the bullet wound?" I say with a hint of teasing in my voice, because of course the wound is awful.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:50 PM

"Its perfect." I laugh. "All they had to do was soak it in spider poisin. It was painless." I put my snout up to hers again. "I love you. Im glad your safe."
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 18 September 2011 at 11:44 AM

I normally edge away from any emotion, and I take a step back, before I realize how this will seem. I painfully make myself move forward, until I'm beside him, whispering. "So am I." Every emotion screams STOP, STOP, STOP! But I keep going. "I love you too." I practically faint, because of thoughts of... of... of my family!

5,632 posts

linpug • 18 September 2011 at 2:00 PM

"You should see how i run" Twitch said with a smirk "You really shouldn't underestimate me." Twitch took one steep forward, and the rest was a blur. Then before you knew it, a sapling fell. Twitch felt bad, for she didn't want to knock down the growing tree, for it was a part of nature./It's hard to see were you are going when your running so fast/ Twitch thought. She ran up a tree and got a few acorns down. She held it with her mouth, and planted it in the spot were the sapling fell. To her surprise, the acorn already started growing a bit.
@luvduv
@bluegirl80

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 2:55 PM

King smiled at Scarlet. "Ill go get you some food." He said limping over to the door. "Moose or Deer?"
@luvduv

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 7:24 PM

"You.... Eat deer?" Twitch said frightened
@luvduv @bluegirl80

Female
54 posts

foxface • 18 September 2011 at 7:28 PM

"Yes we eat deer." King replied. "Ill just bring both." I whisper to Scarlet, seeing shes asleep. I pull one into her den and close the door, by pulling a grass cloth over the enterance/ I lay down next to her, curling around her and resing my head on her side.
@luvduv (Ping bluegirl80 back) @tasmas-r-epic

5,632 posts

linpug • 18 September 2011 at 7:35 PM

"NO. You mustn't." Twitch insisted, "Why don't you eat the fish in the river, or some nice herbs" She said chewing on some berries."
@bluegirl80
@foxface

Female
54 posts

foxface • 18 September 2011 at 7:49 PM

@linpug

"You need more then just fish for meat. We always eat meat." King replied.

5,632 posts

linpug • 18 September 2011 at 7:52 PM

@foxface
"I sometimes eat mice and birds" Twitch replied "But you should try this" She said munching on a twig "Tastes like Cinnamon

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 7:54 PM

@linpug

"We dont eat cinnamon." I reply. "Now why dont you go to bed, you look like you need some rest." I whisper. "Ill be in here with Scarlet okay?" I say going back in her den and wraping around her again.

5,632 posts

linpug • 18 September 2011 at 7:55 PM

"You don't?" I asked "It's very nice"
@blugirl80
@foxface