Wolf Rp

in Roleplaying

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 1 January 2017 at 10:52 AM

Would we roleplay here or make a new forum chat?

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 1 January 2017 at 9:40 PM

Yes. What plot do we want?

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 1 January 2017 at 9:53 PM

Uhmm...I'm not very good with plot making XD but uhh...

We can just start off normally? Then push in with the climax type plot 030 (that's bad ignore)

We can make it to where there's like a blizzard and wolves start seeing something (we'll figure that out)

You know what someone else make the plot XD

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 10:47 PM

@silverlite @kittykay @valleries1 @cutiecupcake Maybe, a huge storm sweeps across the land leaving everything in ruin and all the wolves have to leave there home to find a new one where they will be safe? Maybe an island where a land bridge appeared or something like that.

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 1 January 2017 at 10:51 PM

@summer99318 @kittykay

Sound better than mine XD

I can't wait to start

(OMG A HUGE STORM WHERE I AM THE THUNDER IS SO SCARY 030)

EDIT:
Are we going to start soon? Sorry I'm not trying to sound pushy. I'm just anxious to start a roleplay.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 5 January 2017 at 1:27 PM

Im sorry ive been gone my phone had virus. i got new one and am back. yes we can start and i like summer's plot. we can do that one @silverlite @kittykay @valleries1 @cutiecupcake @summer99318

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 5 January 2017 at 4:59 PM

@kittykay

Awesome! Sorry bout' the virus, that sucks. Glad you got a new phone 😊

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 5 January 2017 at 6:08 PM

@kittykay you start please

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 2:19 PM

@silverlite @valleries1 @cutiecupcake @summer99318

Briarstar ran through the brush chasing the rabbit he had seen. it dashed across the snow and ice towards its den. Briarstar leaped forward and delivered a killing bite. he carried the rabbit towards the high ground where his pack made their dens.

(sorry ive been gone, i was on vaca then i got virus on phone.)

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 5:21 PM

@kittykay @summer99318 @silverlite @valleries1

Nightshade quietly got up off the mushy snow and dirt. He stretched and gave a quick glance around. Slowly to not attract attention he carried himself towards the edge of the deep forest and gave a quick sniff with his nose. His ears perked to a noise back with the pack and seen the Alpha returning. Snapping him out of his daze he walked back.

(Sorry it's short XD)

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 5:22 PM

Briarstar flicked his tail at Nightshade. "Hi. Is the rest of the pack up?"

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 5:26 PM

Nightshade straightened and nodded in greeting.
"Hello, and some might be but, others might be still asleep as far as I know." Nightshade glanced around at some of the dens.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 January 2017 at 5:39 PM

@kittykay (can you fill me in on what is happening?)

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 6:14 PM

Briarstar nodded. "The river is rising. Make sure everyone knows okay? we should be fine but i want to be prepared."

(we just started the rp.)

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 6:24 PM

Nightshade looked at the Alpha and then at the direction of the river. "I'll let them know now." He began to walk towards the packs first priority in his head. When he arrived he was infront of where the little pups stayed and were watched. Nightshade warned the wolf watching over them and let them know to keep an eye out. He stood tall and quiet careful not to get the pups attention because he wasn't a fan of the nibbles he'd get from all of them.

(XD puppy nibbles sounds so adorable to me)

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 8 January 2017 at 6:25 PM

Startheif stretched, waking up to the sound of Nightshade talking with the Alpha about the river rising. She walked out and brushed up against him. "How high is it? Is it starting to flood?" She asked him.

@silverlite @valleries1 @cutiecupcake @kittykay

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 6:36 PM

"It is higher than it should be, yes. We need to be careful when we hunt, as well as when we take the apprentices out. also no pups can leave camp with out explicit permission from Me." Briarstar flicked his tail. "Is there anything that needs done now?"

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 6:38 PM

Nightshade licked the side of Starthief's muzzle and sighed.
"Sadly I believe if it rains anymore it will flood. We're just lucky the river isn't at its peak. Let's just hope it stays calm, otherwise food and shelter will become scarce." He looked down and breathed in.

"Well the main thing now is mostly keeping an eye out for the river. Then, we need to find an area where we could stay if it did flood." Nightshade mentioned simply.

(Didnt see the above post lol)

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 7:14 PM

(It's Okay.)

(How old should pups be before we make them apprentices?)
(Name of pack?)

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 8 January 2017 at 7:19 PM

@kittykay (if your going off warriors maybe 6 or 5 moons, maybe Briarpack, after leader or something like that)

"I'm worried," Starthief told Nightshade, looking at him worriedly she continued. "Look at the clouds, they're dark and stormy, if we need to find a safe place for a flood we better do it quickly."

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 8:23 PM

(Both of those are fine.)

Briarstar howled for the pack to join him. "We need to look for higher ground fast, the river is rising. i want all females carrying pups pups and the pups to go to my den. Its the highest point in camp. Any other wolf needs to spread out and look for a good area to make camp if we need it." Briarstar glanced at the pups in particular. "Any wolf caught leaving camp without asking will lose rank. Ask me or any of the senior wolves." briarstar shook his fur. "Any questions?"

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 8 January 2017 at 9:22 PM

Starthief turned to Foxhunter and picked him up. She headed towards Briarstar's den just as the sky lit up with a bolt of lightning and rain began to pour down on them. (Is it okay for me to have the storm start?)

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

@kittykay @summer99318 @valleries1 @silverlite

Nightshade watched as the female wolves scurried off to get the pups into a dry place. He flinched as the cold rain ran down his head and off his snout.
"I'll go look for another campsite if this becomes unstable." He nodded his head towards the Alpha and began to run East of the Alphas den for any other tall hills/mountains. Nightshade paused for a moment seeing a big flash above his head. He turned around looking up at where the pups were and huffed knowing he'd have to be faster if he was going to beat the storm.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 9:37 PM

(Thats fine)

Briarstar herded the pups and shewolfes into his den. it was large enough for them and after accounting for all of them he started bundling up the herbs and other things that they might need. the prey he had caught earlier seemed like nothjing, but he knew it was needed

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 8 January 2017 at 10:02 PM

Starthief got up and paced restlessly, "I should be helping Nightshade Briarstar. Let me go with him." She continued like this for awhile.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 10:26 PM

Briarstar let Starthief continue her whining for only a few moments before snapping his jaws along her snout. "Stop. you have a pup. i don't want anyone getting hurt. If you want something to do you can check and make sure we got all the prey up here and that we have enough nesting for the pups." Briarstar stared at Starthief.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 8 January 2017 at 10:50 PM

Starthief turned her gaze from Briarstar's and went out to check if any prey was left out. She also brought some more bedding for the pups. Bringing the bundle back in she heard a crash and a tree toppled over in the middle of the camp. It's branches were long enough that it caught her leg and slammed her into the rock ledge next to the den. Her bundle flew out of her mouth and she yelped in pain but blackness enclosed her vision.

(hope this is okay)

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 8 January 2017 at 11:02 PM

(ttyt night night)

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 8 January 2017 at 11:29 PM

Nightshade had to stop to shake the water of of his fur just for the rain to put it back on. He growled looking around not seeing much. The dark clouds were darkening his vision so he decided to turn back. Before he could he felt a thud against his left side and was flying up and towards the ground. He heard a deer cry out in pain and immediately he understood what happened. Nightshade stumble and tried to get up. He ran with a limp towards the deer and smelt the other deer further away. "Running to safety? Smart...except you happened to run into me...and to think...I didn't even smell you." He pondered and killed the dear hearing its last breath.
"Now to bring you back...great." Nightshade gripped his teeth around the does leg and began to yank back towards the pack. With every step came a shock of pain and a grunt. He finally began to see a glimpse of the pack and the Alphas den. "Well that was one way to go hunting." Nightshade muttered.
He finally in the packs territory when he heard a yelp. He could've sworn he recognized it. His mind raced in confusion and concern. He pushed aside his pain and began to run with the doe getting dragged along the snow and mud.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 9 January 2017 at 5:37 PM

Briarstar dashed out of his den and pulled Starthief out from under the tree. He looked her over and saw that she had injured her leg. He pulled her into the den and started splinting her leg.