Wolf Rp

in Roleplaying

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 9 January 2017 at 8:08 PM

Starthief opened her eyes her leg throbbing. What happened? She wondered. She slowly remembered the crash and remembered tons of pain. Other than that she could not remember anything. Foxhunter was curled up beside her sleeping she got up quietly, only to fall onto to her side with a thump, waking Foxhunter up.

@silverlite @valleries1 @cutiecupcake @kittykay

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 January 2017 at 8:13 PM

@summer99318 (please fill me on what I missed XD)

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 9 January 2017 at 8:50 PM

@valleries1-(basically, the storm started and the river is rising and Nightshade is looking for a new spot to stay but finds nothing. He is returning to camp and found a doe and brought It back with him. Right before he comes to camp a tree crashes and catches Starthief on her hind leg causing it to break. She wakes up but doesn't remember exactly what happened. Everyone except for Nightshade is in Briarstar's den at the moment.)

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 10 January 2017 at 12:43 PM

@summer99319
*stardust is slowly beginning to regain conscious* ughh.
what happened? *groans* *she slowly opens her eyes*

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 11 January 2017 at 12:42 AM

Nightshade was soon at the entrance of the Alphas den when he seen Starthief laying on the ground.
"What happened!?" He quickly dropped the doe and went to her side. Licking the top of her head he looked up at the Alpha. "She's ok right?" He questioned and looked at all the wolves. "I happened to run into a doe on my way here and brought it back just in case." Nightshade sat and flicked his tail to the side.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 11 January 2017 at 2:54 PM

"She broke her leg, but she will be fine." Briarstar glanced at the doe. "Good we will need the food." Briarstar ruffled his fur. "We need to find higher ground. Did you find anything Nightshade?"

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 11 January 2017 at 4:25 PM

"Ok thank you." Nightshade nodded and looked outside. "Sadly no the rain is messing with my sense of smell and I didn't see anything for about a couple miles." He said with disappointment while scratching his ears.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 11 January 2017 at 4:41 PM

"We cant just set out, its to dangerous." Briarstar huffed in frustration. Lets go to sleep for the night. *Queens* and pups in back. Warriors and hunter up here with me."

(i felt wrong calling them btches)

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 January 2017 at 4:51 PM

Please keep your language appropriate for this site. Do not try to avoid the censor by purposefully misspelling swear words.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 11 January 2017 at 5:13 PM

(@orderedchaos. i wasn't trying to avoid the censor. i was explaining why i called the female dogs queens. My apologies)

@silverlite @kittykay @valleries1 @cutiecupcake @summer99318
Hello? Did you guys go Poof?

Deleted • 5 February 2017 at 5:21 PM

Greetings, I am aaalien.
Here is my roleplay profile/description.

Name: Aaalien/Adrian
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Tasma or other wolfkin
Pack: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Adrian is loyal, but is also very territorial. She loves those close to her dearly and does not play around when it comes to family. She is known widely for being ruthless, and spares her victims with no mercy. A token of advice: Stay on her good side.

If you'd like to roleplay, comment on my PROFILE and FRIEND ME

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 5 February 2017 at 5:26 PM

@summer99318 @valleries1 @silverlite @kittykay

Totally forgot about this!!!!!!

Nightshade laid down staring out the cave as the raindrops dropped to the now muddy earth. His nose twitched trying to find any scent that'd let him explore out. Nothing came to him so he set his head down onto his paws and sighed.
"Lets hope the river doesn't rise." He muttered to himself with concern.