The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 January 2017 at 3:46 PM

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983

"For the love of everything inanimate, what are you trying to do?!" Marie demanded.
If I can only get rid of these people and obtain the fire orb, I can wish that I live peacefully and live my life again as... She stopped her train of thought, before seeing an unconscious Kirio.
"Man, looks like I'm not the only insane one, but they knocked themselves out."

Arui felt more tears flow from her eyes, as she knelt in the ground, sobbing.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 3:48 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @panda9983 @nightmaremoon12
I love the word pyromaniac. So therefore it will be overused completely. Apologies... 😃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlynn gives a glance in Heather's direction. "I don't know..." she says, torn between her options, "If we just...leave, then what happens to the people we leave behind? I mean, what about the girl who started the fire? And as far as I know, isn't Heather still up in a tree somewhere?"

"You're right, we should leave." she says finally, then swivels her head. "HEATHER PLEASE COME WITH US DON'T DIE COME ON PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSE!!!" And as an afterthought—"And you too, Lady Pyro. You're insane, not evil, right?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 3:51 PM

Mary ran over to Marie. "Hello. Could you help me? I'm a little lost!" She said, wagging her tail and cocking her head.

~~

Heather stands up on the branch and looses her balance. She comes crashing to the ground. She shimmers visible again and laughs. Standing up, despite the pain in her shoulder.

~~~~~~

Gabby breathes heavily. "She's so strong." she said, staring at the ground. She shakily stands up.

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 January 2017 at 3:56 PM

@shadowgirl
last post in this rp before i go to school.

Marie looked back, and shook her head. "Fire's what keeps me sane." She said with an expressionless glare and deadpan voice. "You'd make a grave mistake if you put it all out, and you..." Eventually her voice quivered as she formed an evil grin on her face. "...You'll regret it all..."

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 3:57 PM

@nightmaremoon12 okay 😃

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

Ashlynn's first thought is that Mary's alive. How...what... "MARY?!" She chokes out, rushing over. She almost tops over Gabby and abruptly stops. "Gabby, are you okay? Please say you're okay. You are okay, right?" She really can't take it anymore. If another person gets hurt she's going to go crazy.

"Heather! You're alive thank goodness are you hurt? The words spill out uncontrollably. She's on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Heather is a potential killer and Marie is really beginning to scare her. What's she going to do next, burn someone's arm off and call it "a noble sacrifice?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 4:03 PM

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87

Cameron nodded to Ashlynn. He brushed some ashes off his sweatshirt. As long as they could get somewhere safe, he was content. Cameron turned to Gabby.
"Think you can walk ok?" She looked exhausted and unsteady.

Cameron slightly flinched to Heather's fall. At least we can see her now.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 4:10 PM

Heather laughed nervously while rubbing her shoulder. "I think I'm okay." she said.

~~~~~~

Gabby stood up. "I'm fine. She's just so... strong..." she said, hugging Ashlynn to calm her down. "I'm fine."

~~~~~~

Mary spins around and sees Ashlynn. "Hello!" she says. "Of course I'm Alive. I mean, I look alive, right?" she said, giggling, and feeling dizzy again. "Why wouldn't I be?"

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 4:19 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

And just like that the worry goes poof and disappears. Ashlynn hugs Gabby, then hugs Heather, then approaches Mary cautiously. "Wellllllll...you see.... you were sort of stabbed. Many times. Are you sure you're all ri—...you know what, I don't care." She sweeps Mary into a hug. "I'm just sorry we got you into all that."

"And Gabby, I'm glad you're okay. You too, Heather." She' just so relieved.

"Now let's go."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 4:21 PM

Mary hugs her. "It's okay! I'm just dizzy. And tired." she says, smiling. "Let's go party now!"

~~~

Gabby smiles. Mary acted so young. Gabby had a feeling she was insane, and if she was human, she would be in an asylum if she lived when gabby did.

~~

Heather begins to walk, the kill thoughts back in her head again. She holds her dagger and messes with it, cutting her hand.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 4:25 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Cameron wasn't sure what just happened but he kept his mouth shut. He followed the group, lagging a little. Cameron kept his eyes on Mary though. She was stabbed? And she acts like nothing happened... His attention flashed to Heather. He couldn't quite she what she was doing.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 4:34 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

"Well, it's not exactly a party..." Ashlynn muses quietly. She lifted herself off the ground and contemplated Mary's mental health. She was crazy, but in a good way. And seemed so oblivious to the fire and the entire situation. Well, she really didn't want to be the one who told Mary that tis was all some weird, messed-up game and definitely not a party.

Heather's hand was bleeding. Why....oh. She must've cut herself...with a knife.... Ignore thoughts crowds her mind. If she ignored it, it'll go away. Right?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 4:36 PM

Heather begins to walk faster. Then, she sharply turned and stood behind a tree. She sat down, breathing quickly. Tears stung her eyes.

~~~

Mary nodded. "Okay." She said. She turned to face Ashlynn and noticed Cameron. She jogged back. "Hello." she said. "Why are you back here, all alone?" she questioned.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 4:44 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

Cameron's mind began to race. He didn't want to say the truth, that he didn't trust them and he didn't want them finding out about how he couldn't lie. Cameron opened and clothed his mouth, looking like a fish. I probably look stupid! Get a hold of yourself! Quickly thinking he replied, "Reasons...?" He pulled at his hoodie nervously.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 4:46 PM

Mary giggled. "Well. Do you want me to walk with you? Or leave?" she said, walking backwards. She blew a strand of hair out of her eyes.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 4:55 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Omg Mary is so cute, I can't handle it! XD
@shadow_girl

He looked at the ground and shrugged. Cameron shoved his hands into his pockets. He wasn't sure what he would preferred. Part of his goal was to become social, but Cameron was literally scare of people. "I don't know. Do whatever."

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 4:58 PM

Ashlynn watched Mary and Cameron. Cameron seemed strangely nervous. Mary seemed to really not care. It was hilarious to watch. She let out a laugh despite herself.

"Are you guys coming are not?" She choked out, giggling. Oh, great. She probably looked like she was dying.

~~~

that is how I laugh. I look like I'm dying. It's pretty sad. 😃

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:11 PM

Mary jumped behind him. She pulled his hands out. "Come on!" she exclaimed. "Turn that frown upside down" she giggled. "She made him clap his hands. "If you're happy and you know it clap you're hands!" she sang.

~~~~

Gabby burst out laughing. She noticed Heather and stopped. "Ashlynn... Heather.." she said as a piercing scream rang out.

~~~

Heather screamed, and screamed. She couldn't escape from herself and she knew it.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 She makes me feel like a kid XD
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 5:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 And then there's Heather. I feel so bad for her ☹️
@shadow_girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's eye's widened, surprised at Mary. He blushed at how ridiculous he probably looked and blushed even harder when Gabby laughed. He couldn't help but smiling though. However, his smile quickly disappeared when he heard the screams.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:19 PM

Mary giggled and then stopped everything when she heard the screams. "Hello?" she called, dashing forwards. "Do you need a hug?" she called.

~~~~

Heather heard them coming and stopped screaming. She panicked, and thrust the dagger into her chest, opposite of her heart. She collapsed onto the ground. She knew she didn't hit anything vital, but it still hurt. She lay there silently, blood everywhere. She had to stop herself from hurting them.

~~~

Gabby and Lycia both ran.

@pitch1226 Yeah...
@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 5:30 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 stopitheatheryouremakingmecrywaaaaaaahhhh...*cries*

~~~

Ashlynn heres screaming. And since Heather's missing, she runs to Heather's side. And discovers that there's a dagger in Heather's chest. It's the same dagger that Heather had slit her own palm with with earlier. Darn it. She should've seen this coming.

"Heather..." she whispers, kneeling down. "Heather, why?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:35 PM

"I'm not going to die." Heather said. "I've killed enough people to know what kills and what doesn't" she said, wincing in pain. "I can't hurt you, so I HAVE to do this."

~~

Gabby ran over. "Heather! Let me heal you!" she said.
"No." Heather said.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 5:37 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Laila=master of feels
@shadow_girl

Thoughts raced through Cameron's mind, all pushing for attention. He wasn't sure what to do. Top priority was to help Heather, but he didn't think crowding her was a good idea. She gave off a vibe that told other to leave her alone, a vibe Cameron always failed to create. As much as he wanted to help, he stayed back, wanting to let the one's who could actually help Heather take his place. The blood made him dizzy. Then something clicked.

"Here. Use this to stop the bleeding," Cameron took off his hoodie and handed it to Ashlynn.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:39 PM

Mary was using her hands to stop the blood until he handed Ashlynn the hoodie. She stood up, wiping it on the tree. "Is she okay?" Mary whimpered.

~~~

Heather sighed. She turned invisible, only the blood on the ground visible. "Please. Go. Or I may kill you all...." she said.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 5:42 PM

"Heather, please! Let her heal you. Please let her heal you!" Ashlynn's word's are punctuated by sharp sobs. Too many people hurt...too many too many too many...

"Please...!" She chokes out, her tongue seemingly dying in her mouth. She can't seem to form words properly. Oh gosh, she's going insane, isn't she? She's going to be just like her mom—crazy and evil and broken. She doesn't want to hurt anyone.

So she just curls up and tries to stop the bleeding with Cameron's hoodie and silently lets tears stream down her face, because that will TOTALLY help the situation.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:43 PM

Heather winces. Against her will, she becomes visible as gabby places her hands on Heather and heals her wound for the most part. There is still a large scab.

~~

Heather jumps up. "Please.... I can't... I might hurt you.."

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 5:48 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn rummages in her pocket. There's a small container she took from her mother's house a while back. It's supposed to calm you down. She remembers taking it whenever her and her mother would fight. By now, it's probably expired.

"You could...try this...It'll m-make you calm I t-think...no, I know..." she stutters out, half-handing half-dropping the bottle to Heather. Then she turns to Cameron. "T-Thank you. For actually t-thinking through that. I-I'm sorry, I blanked...ha..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:51 PM

Heather sighs and holds them for when she needs it. She hears the crackling fire. "We should go.." she said.

~~

Gabby hugs Ashlynn, trying to make her feel better. "You okay?" she asked.

~~~
"Yay!" Mary says. Then, she tried to climb the tree. She kept sliding back down. "Oops!" she says, and turns around. "Anyone want to try and catch a bunny with me!?" she asks, giggling.

~~

Lycia sighs and rolls her eyes. "Mary, we have to leave though."

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 5:53 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Wait... Heather isn't going to die... right?
@shadow_girl

Cameron never felt so helpless. I can't heal, I can't help, I can't do anything! I can just disappear and be a cat. What can I do?! His hands were shaky. He turned to Ashlynn, looking like she was about to explode and sat down next to her.

"It's fine. I'm a little in shock too..." He looked at Heather. "You know," he said quietly, "hurting people can also be emotionally done. I'd say Ashlynn looks hurt, and she's physically fine..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 5:56 PM

Heather began to cry. "I can't help hurting people! I've almost KILLED everyone except you.!" she says.

~~~

Mary looks uncomfortable. She grabs Cameron by the hand and drags him on the ground. "Let's go find bunnies." she says and lets him go. She turns into a bunny. "Hop! Hop! Hop!" she yells.

"Fire!?" she says, and turns human again. "I love fire!" she exclaims, running straight into it.

@pitch1226 no. XD But someone may.
@shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 6:01 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Why you do dis to me? T.T
@shadow_girl

Cameron looked at Heather, but turned to follow Mary. "Yeah. Ok." He walked after Mary, wondering how she was always so optimistic.