The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 19 January 2017 at 3:42 PM

Mary jumped off and spun in circles. She sat down and wagged her tail, tongue hanging out and her head cocked.

~~~~~~~~

Gabby nodded. "Mary, change into a human again so we can go."

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 10:19 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12

Cameron grabbed a stick and wrote in the dirt:

Be back soon. Went to get supplies.

"Ok, think we're ready." He looked around, not sure which direction to go. Shrugging, Cameron just started walking. His stomach ached from hunger.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 10:32 AM

Mary growled softly and jumped around.

~~~
"Yep. Let's go!" Gabby said.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 10:49 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron trudged through the vegetation, looking for something to eat. His hope was to find some berries to eat, being a vegetarian. The bushes seemed to empty so far though, as far as Cameron could see. The sound of rushing water was absent too, worrying him. They needed to be hydrated and get nutrition.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 12:28 PM

Gabby turned into a wolf and smelled something. She grabbed Cameron and Mary and threw them behind a tree. She darted into the forest. <i> Omygosh. No.... </i> she though.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 1:09 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron felt himself get pulled back and thumped against a tree.

"Umph! Wha- Uh!" he started until Mary was thrown behind the tree after him.

Peeking from behind the tree, nothing in his line of vision caught his attention. As Gabby ran into the forest, Cameron frowned. He felt guilty for feeling suspicious about her, though he didn't know why. It wasn't like he ever trusted the group, right?

Turning back to Mary, he wondered if she could understand sign language. Deciding it couldn't hurt to try, Cameron signed:

Gabby seemed to have smelled something. Do you smell anything?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 1:13 PM

Gabby ran until she found them. The bears had smelled them and were about to attack. She growled, and turned into a bear, ready to attack them. She wasn't going to let them hurt the others.

~~~~~

Mary turned into a human and giggled. I smell nothing. she signed.

@pitch1226 I'm actually obsessed with sign language XD

@shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 3:25 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 I wish I was fluent in sign language so badly!

Cameron smiled, relieved to have at least one person know sign language. He glanced back to the direction that Gabby ran.

Weird, he signed. I think we should follow. To make sure she's ok.

He felt sort of bad for lying, but he had to know what Gabby was up to. Cameron knew he was probably just paranoid, but then again he didn't really know these people. Anxiety crept into his brain as thoughts of what the others might do if they knew his secret about lying. He hated the feeling of someone controlling him. No, Cameron would make sure that wouldn't happen. He needed to be more careful.

He looked back at Mary, realizing he had been just sitting there.

Let's go. Cameron signed as he turned invisible and cautiously walked in the direction Gabby had ran.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 4:11 PM

Mary ran up and grabbed him "No!' she said and pulled him. "What if it's bad?" she said pleading. "Like my arm?"

relieved.... language.... lying..... controlling.... She heard in Cameron's voice.

"Did you say something?" She asked, confused. It sounded like him, but with an echo.

~~~~~

Gabby growled as she turned back into a wolf to have an advantage. One bear smacked her with a paw and flung her into a tree. She gasped and jumped down, biting the bear on the leg.

(Mary is developing another power 😋) @pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 4:27 PM

Cameron turned visible again and looked at Mary strangely. Why was she acting like this? Wasn't she the one that usually rushed in without thinking? Gabby had been gone for a while. His imagination wandered to what she could be doing.

"What if she's hurt and can't get back? We'd be sitting here while she's passed out from pain." Cameron signed, though he knew Gabby was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. "It's just to make sure she's ok. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?"

He started walking again, but abruptly stopped to Mary's question. "No... What did you think I said?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
@lailaluckyseal87 My guess is mind reading 😉

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 21 January 2017 at 4:30 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG...

Ashlynn is still chasing Heather. However, she doesn't have superior tracking senses or anything, so she's completely and utterly lost. And worse, she's lost Heather. What fun.

She sits down next to a tree and sulks, not wanting to move from the spot in fear of getting even more lost. Ugh. How'd she even get into this position? She's got magic bird powers! Shouldn't she be able to talk to the little chickadees and stuff and find out her position, then soar back to the others and safety? She wraps her wings around her body and shivers. When did it get so cold out?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 5:00 PM

Capable of... caring for... self... gabby...

Mary pulled him. "Like you said, she can care for herself." She said.

"I heard relieved, language, lying, controlling?@ she said

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 5:09 PM

Cameron forced the the feeling of fear that started to crawl up back down. He focused on staying calm and signed:

"Weird. No, I didn't say anything. I'm just worried about Gabby. Like you said, I do think she can take care of herself, but I guess I'm paranoid that she got hurt or something. Not sure what the other stuff means. Look, we can talk about this later ok?"

He began walking again, a little faster than before.

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 21 January 2017 at 5:45 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn sighed and pulled herself to her feet. She flapped her wings and, with. their help, was able to make it above the tree line. Still lost (WHY WA THERE SO MUCH GREEN?!) she looked for the blackened trees where the fire had burned. After spotting them, she made her way back to the clearing.

She noticed something scratched in the dirt. "Be back soon...went to get supplies..." she muttered to herself, rubbing her shoulder. "Aww, come on."

"Hey guys? Where are you?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 8:05 PM

Mary sensed his fear. She pouted. "Why are you afraid of me? I don't know too much signs... I don't know what you said." She said, grabbing his arm.

~~~

Gabby yelped as the Bears slapped her so viciously that she was thrown into a tree near Ashlynn. At least the bears were gone. She tried to lift herself up, still in wolf form, but collapsed and passed out. Her body slowly became human again.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 sorry went to see the bye bye man

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 8:23 PM

Cameron's mind raced. He grabbed a twig and wrote in the dirt:

"I said that's weird and I didn't say that. I know Gabby can take care of herself, but I just have a bad feeling she's hurt or something. Not sure what 'relieved, language, lying, and controlling' mean but we can talk about it later!"

He reread his message quickly and added:

"Why do you think I'm scared of you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87 Who dat?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 8:40 PM

Mary began to cry. "I'm scared. I can tell you are scared too. I think I'm reading MINDS!" She screamed and ran.

@pitch1226 A movie. Google it
@shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 8:53 PM

Cameron's anxiety exploded through his body. He ran after Mary and stepped in front of her. Looking straight into her eyes, he felt the guilt wash over him. He wanted to lie. He wanted to so badly. He signed:

"Mary, I..."

Cameron stopped and put his hands into his jean's pockets, breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry," he quietly said. He trudged over to a tree and sat down. Why did I follow the group? he thought. I feel guilty for no reason. There's no reason too. Right? So why do I...?

@lailaluckyseal87

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 8:58 PM

Mary ran over and sat near a tree. Shaking, she sobbed into her arms, unable to think clearly. She lifted her head, her hair matted and face covered with tears. "I don't want this!" She wailed. She crossed her arms and held herself as hard as she could. She felt lonely. Cameron was afraid of her. "I'm not scary." She screamed as loud as she could. "What did I do to you!!"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 9:22 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 No! Wolf child is sad! T.T

Cameron's eyes widened, surprised at Mary's reaction. She looked like she was going to shatter into a thousand pieces. Rushing to her side, he knelt down next to her.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" he asked gently. "You're not scary. Why would you think that? You didn't do anything. I promise." Cameron wasn't sure what to do, he didn't want Mary to be upset or think she did something wrong.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 9:32 PM

"Yes I am. You were scared of me. You still are." she murmurs arms still crossed around her knees. She began to cry again.

~~~~

Gabby woke up for a split second. "HELP!" she yelled as loud as she could, still weak, and then fainted again.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 9:41 PM

He shifted uncomfortably, not so sure how to handle the situation. Technically he wasn't scared of her, he just didn't quite trust her. If anything, he was scared of himself.

"No. You're not scary. I'm not scared of you." Cameron knew he would probably regret it but he said, "How can I prove to you that you aren't scary."

@lailaluckyseal87

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 10:07 PM

Mary jumped up. "Apology accepted, but Gabby needs help!" Mary yelled, rushing towards her. When she arrived, she saw unconscious, blood-covered Gabby. "Oh my gosh !" Mary screamed. She couldn't read anything and began to panick.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 January 2017 at 10:17 PM

Cameron shrugged. That was easy, he thought to himself and raced after Mary. What he saw shocked him. Gabby really had been hurt. Turning to Mary, he said, "Calm down. Panicking isn't going to help her. Do you have healing powers?"

He gently propped her up, "Gabby can you hear me? You need to wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@lailaluckseal87 Should we wait?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 January 2017 at 10:31 PM

"Yes but I'm too scared to use them." She said nervously. "I can't!" And she burst into tears:

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 22 January 2017 at 8:41 AM

Ashlynn heard a scream. And it sounded a lot like Gabby, so she pulled her aching muscled together (flying was going to take some getting used to...). and bolted towards the sound. Finding Gabby covered in blood with a wiling Mary an a distraught-looking Cameron, she let out a small yip and sank to her knees.

"Oh my [yeep] GABBY WHT HAPPENED?!" She shrieked, trying to stop the blood that was absolutely everywhere, and what did she do, what was she supposed to do...?!

"There's much blood..." she murmured desperately. "So much..." How come everyone else had such amazing powers? All she could do was take to birds and fly! What she would give for a healing power....

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 January 2017 at 1:22 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Cameron spun around to the source of the yell. His nerves were shot, causing his brain to think faster than he could keep up and coming up with nothing to do.

"She was- I don't know what happened! She ran off while we were on the walk. Mary and I..." The events that just happen came to Cameron in fragments. "Gabby needs help! Mary's to scared to heal! I-I can't do an-anything! I-I... All I have is my hoodie," he concluded, wrapping Gabby in it. "It's not going to help for long though."

"Mary?" He asked quietly, facing her. "Please. Please heal her. You can do it. I know you can!" Cameron felt bad putting the pressure on Mary, but she seemed to be the only way to save Gabby. "Please."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 22 January 2017 at 6:48 PM

Mary glanced at Gabby, hands shaking. "I can't.." she whimpered. She put her hands on Gabby, still shaking, and concentrated. When she stopped, Gabby was only a little better. Mary burst into tears. "I can't.."

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 22 January 2017 at 6:54 PM

Mary had healing powers? Ashlynn's mouth opened and closed like a fish. "What...how? Mary, please! If there's anything I can do to help..." She just wanted to heal Gabby, then to maybe destroy whatever had did this to her. GRR!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 January 2017 at 11:53 AM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

"Gabby? Can you hear me? Are you-are you..." Cameron couldn't finish his sentence. He looked at Ashlynn, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to appear. "Please tell me you have an idea."