The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 January 2017 at 12:07 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

"Uhhh....uhhhh...."Ashlynn stutters, her brain getting up and dying unexpectedly. "Ummmmmm....maybe....uhhh...." Yep. No idea at all.

"I can't heal a half-eaten piece of grass, but if we could maybe somehow help Mary develop her healing powers..." she trails off, realizing that this is a pretty improbable idea. Well. On to plan B!

"Could we somehow get her to my mom's old lab? She had all sorts of doctor's equipment and stuff there. She might have been a crazy, delusional old bat, but she was pretty well-stocked when it came to that kind of thing."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 January 2017 at 12:13 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

"Sounds good" he signed, although he was very skeptical. Hopefully Gabby was in a stable enough position to make it to this lab. And hopefully Mary was emotionally stable.

"Do you know how far it is from here?" Cameron quietly asked.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 January 2017 at 5:45 PM

"Not that far, I think...." Ashlynn replies, extending her wings for flying. "Do you think it's okay to pick up Gabby?" She stooped down to pick up the body of her friend, hoping it won't hurt her any more then she's already injured.

"Okay, follow me..." She flies up and begins to carry Gabby out of the woods and down the road towards her old house.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 January 2017 at 6:30 PM

Gabby awoke, at least thought she did. "Guys!" She yelled, running after them. "Wait up!" She turned into a bird and flew in front of them. They were holding someone's body. "Hello?!" She said as they ignored her. "Can you- OH MY GOD!" She screamed, recognizing the body as herself. "I'm... dead!?" She whimpered.

~~~~~

Mary looked up, hearing a voice. "Hello gabby!" She giggled. "You're okay! Now time to catch bunnies!" She yelled in eagle form."

~~~

Note: Mary can see ghosts 😊 And hear them XD

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 GABBY IS NOT COMPLETELY DEAD! YOU MAYBE CAN REVIVE HER WITHOUT BRINGING HER BACK TO LIFE POWERS. SHE JUST LEFT HER BIDY EARLY

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 January 2017 at 7:05 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 I'm gonna say that since at the moment Gabby is a bird, Ashlynn can sort-of here her. Magical bird-powers to the rescue 😃
~~~~~~~

Ashlynn stared in shock at Mary. "Who are you talking to...Gabby's right here!" She questioned, motioning towards the body in her arms. Was Mary going insane or something?

She glanced at the empty space at which Mary was talking at. She...had heard something coming from that area. But it had sounded like it was coming from the end of a very, very long tunnel and had been pretty hard to decipher. Well, it was worth a shot to try and communicate.

"Gabby? Can you here me? What happened?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 January 2017 at 7:10 PM

Gabby screamed in joy. "Mary, heal the person in Ashlynn's arms! Please! I believe in you. Afterwards, we can catch bunnies!" gabby bribed. "Take the person out of Ashlynn's arms and go to a clearing. Then heal her! I will be a bunny for you!"

~

"Okay!" Mary squealed in delight. She grabbed Gabby's body and carried her to a clearing. She turned human and began to heal Gabby.

~~

Gabby felt herself being pulled towards Mary. For 3 seconds, Ashlynn was able to see her.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 January 2017 at 7:21 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn has literally seen a ghost. She also heard something about bunnies. How strange. Everyone seemed to be talking about bunnies at this point.

When Mary snatched up Gabby's body with a happy smile on her face and ran off for the forest, she was reasonably worried. "Wait! Mary...wait..." No reply. So she just ran after Gabby while yelling back at Cameron to "Hurry up, we're going to lose them!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 January 2017 at 7:25 PM

Mary finished and gabby just lay there. "Gabby? You promised bunnies!" she yelled. She picked gabby up and carried her further. "Maybe you need prettier trees!" she said. Gaby slowly woke up. She turned into a bunny and wrinkled her nose.

"Yay!" Mary said. "I have a pet bunny now!" she said, hugging Gabby.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 January 2017 at 7:37 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

What just happened? 0-0

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 28 January 2017 at 7:43 PM

@pitch1226 Wellll....We started off towards Ashlynn's old house, but Gabby's soul (which had been separated from her body) appeared, and since Mary can see ghosts, she could understand what Gabby was saying. Gabby bribed Mary to heal her by saying she'd turn into a bunny, and here we are 😃
@lailaluckyseal87

~~~

"Ummm..." Ashlynn was confuzzled. Where was Gabby? Why did Mary have a bunny in her hands? More importantly, where the heck had Mary gotten that bunny? Today had been weird. She was tired.

She looked up, seeing that the daylight was beginning to seep from the sky. She yawned loudly. "Uuuuaaaaahhhh... I'm tired..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 28 January 2017 at 7:45 PM

Mary ran to Ashlynn. "Look! I got a bunny!" She said, semi-knowing that it was Gabby. "Wanna pet her?!" she begged.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 29 January 2017 at 4:10 PM

"Mary, where did Gabby go?" asked Ashlynn wearily. Still, she reached down to pet the fuzzy little lump in Mary's arms. She noticed that the rabbit was giving her a knowing look as she stroked its fur. That bunny looked a little too smart for it own good.

She sighed. "Should we maybe set up camp for tonight? I'm just.... Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn...exhausted...."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 31 January 2017 at 12:00 PM

Cameron nodded his head, agreeing with Ashlynn, "Yeah, sleep sounds nice. Is this place good enough?" His feet dragged as he walked, lacking the energy to pick them up.

Without waiting for an answer, Cameron ignored the blood on his sweatshirt and put it on, flopped down under a tree, and began to fall asleep.

Deleted • 5 February 2017 at 5:23 PM

Greetings, I am aaalien.
Here is my roleplay profile/description.

Name: Aaalien/Adrian
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Tasma or other wolfkin
Pack: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Adrian is loyal, but is also very territorial. She loves those close to her dearly and does not play around when it comes to family. She is known widely for being ruthless, and spares her victims with no mercy. A token of advice: Stay on her good side.

If you'd like to roleplay, comment on my PROFILE and FRIEND ME

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 February 2017 at 1:43 AM

@aaalien

Please follow my RP form. How did they die? Is there a difficult goal that they must accomplish if they wish to come back to life?

If you're unsure what the form looks like, check out here: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/59255

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 February 2017 at 9:02 PM

Mary told Gabby to turn into a baby hedgehog and she did. Mary giggled. "Look, now I have a hedgehog!" she giggle and pet her.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 February 2017 at 5:02 PM

Ashlynn's drowsy brain was not entirely processing what she was seeing. "What..happened to the bunny...can we sleep bow Gabby pplllllleeeaaaaasssseee...?" she murmured, turning the "please" into a groan. She was exhausted!

She trudged after Cameron and crumpled next a nearby tree, using a small patch of moss as a pillow. Shutting her eyes, the darkness of sleep slowly began to take her.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 February 2017 at 12:29 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Cameron nodded half asleep. "You can play with the hedgehog in the morning. We need... sleep if we're... going to be able to function..." Sleep crashed over him as his body began to doze.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 2 March 2017 at 8:51 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 REALLY LONG GUILT-POST TIME... XD

Ashlynn is dreaming about fairies. Teeny little fluttering things, sparkling around her like a glittery hurricane. They squeak and babble in high-pitched voices, but Ashlynn can't tell what what they're saying. If they're even saying anything at all.

Suddenly, a thundercloud appears on the crystal blue sky. The fairies rush behind her, tangling themselves in her hair in a desperate attempt to hide. She feels their fingers like claws digging into her back, her scalp, her arms. Screaming as the thundercloud morphs into a shadow, like she's in a glass coffin and someone is standing over her. Too late, she realizes that the person is her mother, she can't move, and she is in fact in a glass box. She's covered in blood—her own blood.

The fairies shriek angrily as they begin to tear apart her skin, turning into furious monsters as they rip at her. Ashlynn tries to scream again, but her mouth won't move, and oh god it hurts so bad she wants to just curl up and die. She watches her mother lean down and look at her face, wearing a small smile as she whispers softly. "Shame you were such failure, dear. You could have been something I was proud of..."

She can't take it anymore. The pain is unbearable, and it's only getting worse. A scream finally tears itself from her throat, winding wildly through the room in a shrill wail. She screams until her lungs are out of air, her eyesight is going foggy, and she can no longer see the faint amusement of her mother's pitying smile. Screams as her world begins to go dark, like the last flickerings of a old lightbulb. Screams as the comforting darkness reaches out its inky tendrils and cradles her, surrounds her, swallows her. She is nothing. She is gone.

She doesn't want to wake up. Ashlynn wants to stay in the darkness forever— because no one can hurt you when you're too far gone to hurt anymore.

~~~~~~~~~

as you can probably tell, I love narrating dreams... 😋

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 2:52 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's eyes snapped open, the scream rattling in his ears. His heart thumped loudly and felt like it was beating a million miles per hour. Looking over he saw Ashlynn screaming and talking in her sleep. Cameron shook her as he tried to wake Ashlynn up.

"Wake up! It's not real! You need to wake up!" he said. "Come on... Wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it isn't long. ^^"

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 March 2017 at 3:10 PM

Ashlynn felt a faint shaking. As it became more insistent, she groaned and curled up. "No...leave me alone, Mom..."

The darkness retracts, leaving her eyes blinking painfully as she regains her senses. She slowly takes in the dusky night sky, the trees surrounding her, and Cameron's worried face. "Was I...was it..." she stammers, trying but not finding the words to express the things she'd seen. Finally, she manages to slow her breathing enough to choke out a few words.

"it wasn't real, was it..."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 5:39 PM

"No," he replied, leaning back to give Ashlynn some space. "Are... are you ok?" Cameron knew it was a dumb question, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. "You looked really spooked. Something about your mom?"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 March 2017 at 6:52 PM

@pitch1226

Ashlynn half-smiles. "Yeah... I have some pretty bad memories of her. Apparently those messed up thoughts got into my dream... I'm sorry for waking you up. I'll tell you about my family issues some other time." She doesn't want to bore Cameron. He seems nice enough, and throwing a pity party about her horrible life is't going to win her any friends.

"But, you know, I can tell you now too!" she blurts after a pause, not wanting to seem like she's hiding anything. Because she's not! But... she's hoping Cameron won't ask about it. Truth being that a long time ago, she locked all those terrible memories in the part of her brain that wouldn't remember. And talking about what she's tried so hard to forget might unlock the gate and let it all out again.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 March 2017 at 5:38 PM

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he said as he stood up and stretched. He looked around, not quite sure what to do. A grumble came from his stomach and Cameron let out a sigh. Glancing at Mary and the bunny in her arms then back at Ashlynn, he decided to go search for food.

"Well, not sure about you all, but I'm hungry. Any preference on food?" Cameron hoped no one said meat. Being a vegetarian himself, it just grossed him out. Not to mention he would have to kill an animal to obtain it.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 5 March 2017 at 5:03 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 (LAILA WHERE ARE YOU... ☹️)

~~~

Ashlynn's stomach rumbles. They really hadn't had any time to eat. She shoots Cameron a grateful smile. And makes a mental note that he's probably the most logical person right now, with all things given.

"Well...I'm pretty bad with recognizing edible plants, but if you could find some it would be great..." She stretches and lifts herself to her feet, stumbling a bit and bracing herself against the tree. "And...I can hunt, if you want..." It can't be that hard, right? She just has to tune into those supposedly real bird-senses, and she'll be able to locate something and...and... maybe not. She's suspecting her mother gave her some tiny insect-eating bird genes, like chickadee or sparrow.

"Do you think...that maybe we should wake up Mary? And maybe the rabbit? Wait, no, that's a hedgehog...where'd the rabbit go...?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 March 2017 at 9:01 PM

"I'll get the plants," was all he could say. Truthfully, he didn't want anyone to hunt, but the others needed food and if that was the best way then Cameron could deal with it. As long as he didn't have to do it. He felt selfish inside though. Having the capability of being able to shift into a jaguar, hunting came easily. Yet here he was collecting plants.

Cameron looked at Mary asleep. "Not sure. She might wander off if she wakes up by herself. At the same time, she needs to restore some energy..."

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87
(Yes, please come back! ☹️)

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 6 March 2017 at 6:18 AM

Ashlynn nods. "She does get distracted easily...you're probably right. We'll just leave her here and hope for the best." Realizing how harsh those words sounded, she slapped a hand over her mouth. "No! I didn't mean it like that! Just that we should let her get some sleep...."

She grins sheepishly and the jogs off into the forest, hearing nothing but obnoxious (and useless) bird chatter. It occurs to her—maybe she could hunt a bird? But no, they're like family to her. Killing one of them would be like killing a distant sister or brother. And she can't kill anything cute... think what Mary and the rabbit/hedgehog would do. She's got a sneaking suspicion that Lycia IS the hegde-rabbit, but she can't prove anything.

So she turns around and screams to Cameron, "WHAT SHOULD I GET?!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 March 2017 at 6:44 AM

Cameron walked up to a bush and began to check for edible berries. All of a sudden, a scream caught he attention, "WHAT SHOULD I GET?!" Turning around, he called, "I'M A VEGETARIAN!" He realized that probably wasn't helpful, but how was he to say what to get if he didn't want her to get anything at all?

Cameron would be surprised if she could find something after alerting every animal in the forest that she was going hunting.

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 6 March 2017 at 11:54 AM

Mary threw gabby down. "I want to help!" she said as gabby turned human.

~~~

"Oww!" Gabby said, rubbing the back of her head.

~~~

SORRY!

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 March 2017 at 3:02 PM

Cameron turned to see Mary awake and Gabby next to her. Staring for a moment, he opened his mouth then closed it and repeated the action several times. Finally, he was able to find words, "Wait, what? Gabby? Rabbit? Hedgehog? Wha...?"

@lailaluckyseal87 It's ok! Glad to see you're back! 😃 ❤️
@shadow_girl