The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 6 March 2017 at 8:18 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 LAILA'S BACK YAAAAAAASSSSSS 😃

~~~

Ashlynn is less surprised then she would have thought that Cameron is a vegetarian. So she begins to set off into the forest, and the swivels around immediately after hearing Mary's "I WANNA HELP" call. She skitters back to the clearing and finds her suspicions confirmed. "A-HA! I knew it! Gabby IS the hedge-bunny!"

She congratulates herself mentally and turns back into the forest, starting off down what appears to be a path (but is really just openings between trees). Spying what he thinks is a rabbit, she lunges forward...and falls on her face while holding a pile of leaves. Maybe this hunting idea wasn't so smart after all...

"Guys, maybe...we should stick to plants...?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 March 2017 at 5:27 PM

Gabby laughed. "Mary..." she giggled. "Don't ask."

Gabby turned into a wolf and snagged a bunny. "Got it!" she said, turning human.

~~~~

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Sorry guys... I'll be slow... hiatus... creatures dying... sick... yeah..

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 10 March 2017 at 10:27 PM

Cameron swallowed the bile that crept up his throat at the sight of the rabbit. "Um, I think I'll stick to plants." He headed into the nearest berry bush and, once making sure they were edible, the teen picked them and put them in his sweatshirt's pocket to hold.

~~~~~
@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

It's all good! 😉

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 March 2017 at 7:12 AM

Mary ran with cameron, turned into a wolf, and jumped on him. She growled playfully. She then bit his ear.

~~

Heather sat up. Suddenly angry, she went to find others.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 March 2017 at 9:36 AM

Cameron hit the ground with a thud onto his back. He tried to gently push her off and a small smile appeared on his face. "Ok, ok. Off now please. You're a little close. Also, the berries might be squished."

~~~~~

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 March 2017 at 10:17 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

Ashlynn smiled as she watched Mary and Cameron. Aww. She made a mental note of which type of berries Cameron had picked and then scrambled off to find some. Which did have a 50//50 chance of failing but was worth a shot...

Before she could, she tripped over a root and smashed face-first into a small clearing. And there were... raspberries? Ashlynn's mouth watered as she took a tentative sniff. Yep, those were definitely raspberries. She plucked as many as she could carry and started to navigate her way back.

~~~

I'm assuming they have wild raspberries because I've seen them before, but if not... 😋

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2017 at 8:12 PM

Mary jumps off. "Sorry!" she giggles. She runs to find gabby.

~~

Gabby find some berries and picks them. Her hand snags on a thorn, causing a long cut on her hand. She yelps. "Ow!" she says.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 March 2017 at 10:42 PM

Cameron stood up and brushed himself off. "It's fine. Hey Ashlynn, were you able to find anything to eat?" He walked over to the berry bushes, however Cameron stopped mid stride at the sound of a yelp.

"Gabby? Was that you? Are you ok?" He turned around at saw her hand. "Oh gosh. That looks painful. We need to find water to wash it off so it doesn't get infected."

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 31 March 2017 at 7:48 AM

@pitch1226

"Yeah, I'm fine." Gabby said. "It's just a little scratch." she glanced around to find water. She comes across a little pond and washes it off.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 7 April 2017 at 6:20 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 LATE POST SORRY ☹️

Ashlynn gets lost. Again. She wanders aimlessly trying to find her way back until she hears the yelp. She zones in on the noise and follows it to it's owner—which in this case happens to be Gabby. The cut on her hand doesn't look too deep, but it still needs to be cleaned.

She looks around for bandages and comes up unsuccessful. Everyone's clothing is either partially ripped or missing from previous do-it-yourself bandaids, and it's probably a good idea not to waste anymore unless it's an emergency. Still.

"Gabby, try and keep your hand elevated. If you want, put pressure on it as well..." Where had she heard those things? She knows they're helpful in this case, but whoever said them has faded out of her memory. Sighing, she puts the berries down on a leaf near the middle of the clearing.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 April 2017 at 7:00 PM

Gabby laughs. "Ashlynn, it isn't that bad!" She says. She puts it up above her head. "Better?" She jokes.

~~~

Mary is walking around when she sees a bear. Sucking in her breathe and standing rigid, she watches as the bear throws a striking blow across her eyes. She falls backwards, unconscious and bleeding. The bear scratches her across her face and then, loosing interest, walks away towards the scent of honey.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226