The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 6:02 PM

@pitch1226

"MARY!!!!!!!" Gabby screamed as she ran into the fire. She panicked. "Should I run after her!?" she yelled, asking the others.

@pitch1226

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 6:03 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

"Heather...no! You're a good person. You are!" Ashlynn tries to comfort her. She has no idea what to do.

She watches Mary run at the fire. "NO MARY!" She screams but apparently not quick enough. She rushes to grab the girl out of the fire and begins to slap at the flames on Mary's clothes. "Don't do that! You'll get burned and you could die!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 6:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl
Oh no! I didn't see the edit! Internet is slow ☹️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mary!" What the heck?! Why- What- Ugh! "What were you thinking?!" His voice slightly shook. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to stay calm. Cameron looked at the group. "We should get going..."

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 6:23 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

"Yeah..." Ashlynn mumbles. She stops getting the fire off Mary and looks around. "I think we have everything we need...right?"

Looking after Mary is like taking care of an irresponsible child. Except you feel a lot guiltier when you scold them. This is going to be interesting. Veeeeerrry interesting...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 6:31 PM

"But I like fire!" she pouts and cries. She sticks her hand in. "See? I'm fine!" she said. "Fire is nice!"

~~

Gabby collapsed on the ground, shaking in fear. "Marryyyy!"

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 OMG IN BETA TESTERS GROUP OMGG

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 6:38 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 ME TOO AAAAAAAAHHH

~~~

"MARY" Ashlynn yips, shocked completely, "WHY IS YOUR HAND NOT BURNING. WHY ARE YOU NOT IN PAIN RIGHT NOW." Her mind is dead. What is going on?

"Mary, could you do me a REEEAAAALLLLY big favor and take your hand out of the fire..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 6:44 PM

Mary giggles. "Nah." she says and jumps in. She climbs up a crackling tree, causing it to fall. "Oof." she says, landing on a burning piece of wood. She comes out, wiping the ash off her. She grabs Heather by the jacket. "Come in with me!" she says, pulling Heather in the flames. "It's fun! It smells so good in here."

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 6:50 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

"Um, Mary, I really don't think that's a good idea!" yelps Ashlynn. She pulls Heather out of the flames and starts batting away the flames on her clothing. "You see-ow!-Heather isn't fireproof-ow!-so she's be seriously-ow!-injured, okay?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 6:56 PM

"Sorry!" Mary chirps, coming out of the flames. "But fire can't injure you?" she said, confused.

~~~~~

Heather fell down. She almost passed out. The burns were so bad. She stood up, anger boiling. "YOU IDIOT!" she screamed as something snapped towards Mary. She grabbed Mary, and slapped her across the face as hard as she could before shoving her to the ground.

~~~~~~~

The sting really hurt Mary. Tears began to form in her eyes. She sat there, staring at the ground as tears ran down her face.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 7:01 PM

@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87 I'm in too! 😃 (Weirdly my side was accepted in first XD)

"Woah, woah, woah!" Cameron stepped in between Mary and Heather. He also had a feeling he knew what was going to happen next. Cameron frantically looked for Heather's dagger. "Ashlynn, Gabby, make sure she doesn't hurt herself."

He turned to Mary, "Are you ok?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 7:04 PM

"No." Mary said, standing up. She closed her eyes. Her cheek was still stinging.

~~~

Heather glared at Mary and then stood there, her fingers curled around the dagger.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 7:13 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

Cameron gently turned Mary's face to look at her cheek. It was bright pink. He wondered if it would bruise, but besides that he thought she'd be fine. He let go and took a step back, looking at the ground. Cameron wasn't sure what to say. "Just... Just be careful next time... ok?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned around to see Heather gripping her dagger. "Heather..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 7:15 PM

Mary nodded. "It feels better." She said. "Well, a little bit."

~~~~

"Yes?" Heather said. "What do you want?" She then whispered, "Can I kill that idiot? I KNOW she's going to kill us ALL! I swear!"

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 7:23 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"I want you to look at what you are doing. You don't want to hurt anyone? Prove it. Put the dagger away." Cameron locked eyes with Heather, not moving a muscle.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 7:25 PM

"No." Heather said. "Answer my question, or I'll do it anyways." she snaps.

~~~~~`

Lycia walks over. "Heather.. Put it down." she says, grabbing heather from behind.

~~~~~

"NO!" Heather yells, throwing Lycia off and into the flames. Mary runs after her and pulls her out quickly.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 7:32 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"My answer is no," Cameron replied, as still as a statue and continuing to keep his eyes on Heather. He went silent for a few moments. "Any more questions you would like to ask?" he cautiously said.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 7:41 PM

"No." Heather said, and turned invisible. She ran over to Mary and grabbed her. She pressed her dagger on her arm and ran it all the way down. She then let go of Mary and hid in a tree.

~~~~~~~~

Mary screamed and thrashed. "Help!" she yelled. "Please please please please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 7:52 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron knew he'd probably regret it late, but he shifted into a jaguar and raced after Heather. He could smell her in one of the trees and began to climb. Her scent became stronger and stronger.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 8:46 PM

Heather saw him and she went rigid, before collapsing. She changed back to normal, and just lay there, invisible.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 9:06 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

After a few moments of sniffing, Cameron was able to find her. He carefully placed Heather on his back, doing his best to make sure she wouldn't fall off, and made his way back to the group. After gently placing her down, Cameron took Heather's dagger and placed it beside him. I'll have to do something with that later.

Not wanting to turn back quite yet, he curled up next to Heather's resting body, wanting to keep an eye on her. Cameron focused on not making eye contact with the rest of the group.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 January 2017 at 12:41 AM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl
when im beta testing

"Children!" Marie epithetically cried out to the group. She then walked to Arui and Kirio, a blank stare on her face.
"What's the use of killing your friend to stop them?" She asked Arui.

Arui looked up, and involuntarily stood up and walked back a bit, before stumbling and falling.
"I... I didn't know what to do! They were trying to kill me, and I don't know why they acted like this, and now that the orb has shattered and the twins are released, it means I can solve my problems, right?" She sighed. "I always wanted to become someone I'm not, but I feel as of that is selfish of me."

"Tell me," Marie asked, "how old are you?"

"I never aged after 24, and I spent one and half a century trying to make friends and watch them all die. Kirio never aged because of their longevity of a fox, and they'll be the one to die alone." Arui felt more tears pouring down her eyes.

"Alright, alright. Stop being nihilistic. I've seen enough cogs trying to rip the other's arm to know where this is going," Marie rolled her eyes.
"If you want to set things right, you'll need to revive them."

Arui had no words. The insane person helped her out, just like how Kirio comforted her.
"I understand..."

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 17 January 2017 at 3:40 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

I HATE TYPING ON PHONES AAAARRRRRRGGGHHH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlynn gaped openly as Marie...helped Arui? Maybe Marie wasn't as crazy as she had been led to believe. But really, at the moment she should tend to all these burn wounds. And Mary's dagger wound as well.

She picked up Cameron's sweatshirt from earlier and began to wrap Mary's arm with it. "Shhh..." She whispered, "don't move, okay?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 January 2017 at 3:21 PM

Mary nodded. "Why did she do that?" She asked, tilting her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather opened her eyes and glanced around. She saw Cameron above her and scrambled back. "I.. Uhh..." she stammered.

~~~~~

Lycia went over to Mary. "It's okay." she said, trying to comfort her.

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 January 2017 at 3:54 PM

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87

Cameron's ears twitched toward the sound of the yell from the girl who he failed to recall her name-Marie was it?-and shifted them slightly, unable to make out the conversation she was having with the other two.

A sudden movement made him whip his head around to realize it was Heather. His muscles slowly relaxed as he rested his head on his paws, exhausted. Cameron turned his attention to Ashlynn and Lycia taking care of Mary.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 January 2017 at 4:22 PM

Heather stood up, knees shaking. She slowly walked backwards, and then ran, tears streaming down her face. "Why.." she cried out every sob.

~~~

Mary stood up. "I feel better!" She said, not knowing what the funny feeling in her arm was. "Now can we catch bunnies? Pleaseeeeee?"

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 January 2017 at 6:50 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

"Umm, Mary? You...just got stabbed...maybe you should, ya know...rest?" questioned Ashlynn. She really didn't think it was a good idea for Mary to go catch bunnies at the moment. Thinking about it, that girl did seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with bunnies.

Suddenly, she saw Heather run sobbing from the clearing. "HEATHER!" She yelled, standing up and starting to move after her. "Cameron would you be a dear and look after Mary make sure she doesn't do anything stupid thank you byeeeeeeee!!!" She rambles, taking off after Heather. "HEATHER!!! Heather, come back!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 January 2017 at 6:59 PM

"Please?" Mary said, giggling. "My arm tickles, but it's fine!" she said, poking it.

~~~~~~

"No!" Heather yelled. "I might KILL you! I almost killed Mary!" she said, and began to cry louder.

~~~

Gabby glanced at Mary. She whispered to Cameron, "I feel crazy sometimes, but this is insane! What is going on with her?"

@shadow_girl @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 January 2017 at 8:09 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

Cameron shook himself awake, turning back to human form in the process. He hadn't even realized he had fallen asleep.

"Hmm? Did you say something Ashlynn?" Cameron mummbled, half asleep still. He felt like someone had squeezed all the energy out of him. Through his sleepiness, his brain was able to catch Gabby's question.

"Not... *yawn*... sure. Not even suuu...sure what happened...?" he managed to say. All he wanted to do was pass out and sleep, but he knew he couldn't. Cameron rubbed his eyes for a few seconds and blinked a couple times. After stretching for a few moments, he stood up and looked at Mary. Hadn't she said something about finding bunnies? Hopefully Gabby didn't mind helping him watch her.

"Welp. How about a nature hike? We can look for food while we are at it too."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 January 2017 at 8:13 PM

"Food!?" Mary yelled. "Puppies eat food!" She turned into a small golden retriever puppy. She yipped and jumped on Cameron, licking his face.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 January 2017 at 2:42 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl

Cameron tried for a smile, but didn't have the energy. "Guess that's a yes from Mary." Stifling a yawn, he picked up his blood soaked hoodie. Maybe we'll find a place to wash this out too. Cameron looked at Gabby, "How about you? A stroll sound ok?"