Warrior Cat Roleplay Sign Up Topic (OPEN)

in Roleplaying

Need any changes?

Deleted • 6 February 2017 at 10:33 PM

Hey there! I'd like to start a roleplay.

Here is the RP topic:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/63955

This topic is only for sign-ups, and discussion such as who's mate is who's, who gets to mentor her, that kind of stuff.

There are two clans, DawnClan, and LeafClan.

LeafClan Territory

Large forest with shallow drinking ponds. Camp is in a bundle of trees, and in the middle is a clearing with a small pond in the middle. The pond has a large rock growing out of it, and that's where the clan leader stands when there are meetings. The warriors den is a large hollow space under a big bush with soft moss piles. The apprentice den is a big indent in a rock face. The nursery is under tree roots, and protected by long leaves, fronds, and brambles. The leader den is on a small ledge, whilst the medicine den is a cave. Most of the cats there eat mice, voles, and rabbits. There is a two-leg place in the middle between DawnClan and LeafClan.

DawnClan Territory

DawnClan is a place right between to hills, and if you stand on one of the hills, you can see the sun very clearly. There is a large pond just east of the camp. There are no dens, because every single cat likes to sleep in the open watching the stars. There is a shallow cave dug into one of the hills for herb storing purposes. The cats mostly eat fish and rabbits. There is a two-leg place in the middle between DawnClan and LeafClan.

Form:

Name:
Eye Color:
History:
Mate/Crush
Clan:
Other:

Once there are about 10 cats, I'll put a link to the actual topic for the RP'ing. Have fun! The deputy of DawnClan is reserved for me. 😊

My form:

Name: Moonstar
Eye Color: Dark blue
Appearance: Dark grey fur, when the moon shines it's almost like blue.
History: None
Mate/Crush: If anyone would like to set it up, you can. Just PM me.
Kin: Rabbitclaw (deceased)
Clan: DawnClan
Other: None

RULES
1. No godmodding, powerplaying, or taking control of other cats. You will receive a warning.

2. No Mary Sues or being mean to other people

3. If you would like to have a battle or death happen, PM me a couple days in advance.

4. Only eight cats per person.

5. 2 important roles each person. Side accounts not allowed.

6. If you are leaving the RP, PM me or say on this topic to let us know. Your character will then be controlled by me, as an NPC.

7. Try not to make something happen without getting permission from me first.

8. If you get three warnings, you will be kicked out of the roleplay.

9. Have fun!!!

P.S you CAN be a rouge or loner. You can also be a kittypet that joins the clans.

Cat Positions

DawnClan

Leader- Moonstar (doyoueverwonder/me)

Deputy- Dewheart (flowerlynx) -might be mentoring Icepaw

Medicine Cat- Spiritwish (pitch)

Warriors- OPEN
Owlfeather (leafdapple)
Heronclaw (keesa)
Hawkstorm (leafstarofskyclan)
Dawnheart (panda)

Apprentices- OPEN

Crystalpaw (degong)
Icepaw (degong) -Mentor- Dewheart/flowerlynx
Sunpaw (panda)
Snowpaw (panda)-Mentor- Might be Hawkstorm
Kits- OPEN

Queens-OPEN

Elders-OPEN

LeafClan

Leader- Blazestar (valleries1)

Deputy- Leafstorm (panda)

Medicine Cat- Frostfur (leafstarofskyclan)-mentor of Falconpaw

Warriors- OPEN

Mousefur (flowerlynx)
Leafshade (leafstarofskyclan)

Apprentices- OPEN

Falconpaw (keesa- mentor is Frostfur/leafstar)

Kits- OPEN

Queens- OPEN

Elders-OPEN

Rouges:

George (leafdapple)
Blur (doyoueverwonder)
Viperfang(valleries1)

Loners:
Cloudy (leafdapple)
Thunder (pitch)

Kittypets:

And the graveyard of dead cats:

Cavepath of LeafClan- awaiting burial (thebrokenvibe)

Wolfwind of LeafClan- awaiting burial (thebrokenvibe)

Silence of All Forest- no burial because of rank (thebrokenvibe)

Love Chart

Moonstar x Shadowcreek

Icepaw x Sunpaw

Spiritwish x Heronclaw

-Wonder 😸

Pings: leafdapple769
keesa
degong
flowerlynx
doyoueverwonder
valleries1
leafstarofskyclan
pitch1226
panda9983

CURRENT NEWS: Mentor arrangements are happening now!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 February 2017 at 9:51 PM

@doyoueverwonder Can I reserve LeafClan deputy until I can get a form up? I doubt it will take too long but I would prefer to be on the safe side.

Deleted • 8 February 2017 at 5:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Yes you may. 😸

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 8 February 2017 at 5:06 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Are both deputy slots occupied? If not, I'd like to take one of them.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 8 February 2017 at 6:37 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Name: Cavepath
Eye Color: Very pale orange, almost whitish
Appearance: A tall light brown she-cat with dark brown siamese markings.
History: Her real parents died of greencough when Cavepath was three moons, leaving her to be raised by a foster family. When her foster brother attacked and killed her foster father, who at that time was a well respected warrior, four moons into their apprenticeship Cavepath was shocked at how quickly he changed the way he acted. She watched him be exiled from the Clan and change his name in defiance. Three moons after becoming a warrior Cavepath watched her foster mother get attacked by a fox while they were hunting.
For the next ten moons Cavepath strove to do all she could to bring honor to their Clan after the tragedy that had occurred and eventually became deputy.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Smallstorm[Deceased], Bounceflame[Deceased], Twinkit[Deceased]. Hazelpaw[Silence(Foster brother)], Wolfwind[Foster sister]
Clan: LeafClan
Other: She's about 27 moons

Name: Wolfwind
Eye Color: Orange
Appearance: A very large, long and thick furred, scruffy gray she-cat with silver siamese markings and underbelly. She weighs around 20 pounds.
History: She was raised in the Clan, and watched as her own brother turned against the Clan in a sudden change four moons into their apprenticeship. She saw him kill their father before he renounced Clan ways and left. Shortly after her mother died in a fox attack. Wolfwind has become a bit more cautious about how she acts as a result.
Kin: Hazelpaw[Silence], Mistclaw[Deceased], Firestorm[Deceased]. Cavepath[Foster sister]
Other: She's kinda based off a Maine Coone cat, this explaining why she weighs around 20 pounds. She is around 27 moons.

Name: Silence
Eye Color: Turquoise
Appearance: A black and brown tabby with very light paws.
History: Silence was raised in the Clan until he was 10 moons, at which point he discovered that the Clans way of life was corrupt in his eyes. And in an attempt to do something about it, attempted to attack the deputy, but was intercepted by his father who he promptly killed. After this event he renounced Clan ways and left. Shortly after changing his name, although the Clan cats still know him by his apprentice name.
Kin: None he prefers to talk about. But living kin is Wolfwind and Cavepath, although he doesn't acknowledge this.
Clan: None. Formerly of LeafClan
Other: He was originally named Hazelpaw, but has since changed his name after his exile. The rest of the Clan still knows him as Hazelpaw. He is around 27 moons.

Deleted • 8 February 2017 at 7:24 PM

@flowerlynx

^^ I'm so sorry but both deputy spots are taken. But when the RP starts, my deputy's gonna die because she's already quite old. As soon as she dies, you can take her place. Or you could be leader. Please set up your form if you want leader or deputy. 😸

@thebrokenvibe

Accepted!

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 9 February 2017 at 9:49 AM

@doyoueverwonder Yay! An RP opened by someone I know! 😃 I haven't RPed in forever. xD

Question: Can there be an apprentice without a mentor? And can there be a kit without a mother (When filling out a form, that is)?

Second Question: Can there be crushes between two cats in different clans? 😱

-

Name: Icepaw (Icemist)
Eye Color: Icy blue
Appearance: A small she-cat with a white pelt and icy blue eyes. She has a gray tail, patterns on her back, the top of her face, and small gray markings around her eyes.
History: None at the moment
Mate/Crush: Will fill out if necessary 😉
Rank: Apprentice (Warrior if there is no mentor available)
Kin: Crystalpaw *She has a mother and father, but I'm only going to mention them and not RP as them*
Clan: Dawnclan
Personality (Added my me): Icepaw likes to stick to her own devices, although she does enjoy the company of her sister, Crystalpaw, from time to time. She prefers to do things alone, but once she has to do something, large or small, she will not rest or run away, whether it be running an errand, hunting for prey, or going into battle.
Other: Icepaw and her sister are in the middle of their apprenticeship, so they're about eight moons

Name: Crystalpaw (Crystalsky)
Eye Color: Icy blue in her left eye and light green on her right
Appearance: A small she-cat with a white pelt and two different colored eyes. She has a gray tail, patterns on her back, the top of her face, and small gray markings around her eyes.
History: None at the moment.
Mate/Crush: Will fill out if necessary 😉
Rank: Apprentice (Warrior if there is no mentor available)
Kin: Icepaw *She has a mother and father, but I'm only going to mention them and not RP as them*
Clan: Dawnclan
Personality (Added my me): Crystalpaw is very energetic and fun to be with. She loves working with other cats but she values fun over work. Sometimes Crystalpaw can be an annoyance, and once she realizes this she can get mopey. However, most of the time she is happy, bubbly, and hyper.
Other: Crystalpaw and her sister are in the middle of their apprenticeship, so they're about eight moons

Deleted • 9 February 2017 at 5:03 PM

@degong

Yes there can be crushes for cats in different clans. And yes to the other questions too. Accepted! Adding right now...

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 9 February 2017 at 5:19 PM

Name: Dewheart
Eye Color: Green
Appearance: Black fur, no scars visible, lean and agile build.
History: N/A
Mate/Crush: Crush, Mousefur (they don't know they like each other)
Kin: None (parents deceased)
Clan: Dawnclan 😸
Other: 😸

Name: Mousefur
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: Brown fur, small nick in her left ear
History: N/A
Mate/Crush: Crush, Dewheart (they don't know they like each other)
Kin: None, all deceased
Clan: Leafclan
Other: 😸

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 February 2017 at 5:44 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Form:

Name: Cloudy
Eye Color: Dark brown
Appearance: Dark gray with black stripes. White paws and chest.
History: Cloudy was found by a Twoleg at the edge of the forest when she was a kit. The kind Twoleg raised and cared for her until it had to move away with its family. She now travels alone...
Mate/Crush N/A
Kin: None that she knows of
Clan: N/A
Other: She has no memory of her life before the Twolegs

Deleted • 9 February 2017 at 9:18 PM

@flowerlynx @leafdapple769

Both accepted! Adding now. Flowerlynx since you might want the deputy position, I'll change Moonheart to Moonstar.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 9 February 2017 at 9:26 PM

Sounds cool 😸
Yeah, I do want the deputy position. If that's okay. For Dewheart.
@doyoueverwonder

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 12:13 PM

@flowerlynx Sorry about the late reply. Sure! I'll change it right away.

Oh, and how do you feel about Dewheart mentoring Icepaw?

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 13 February 2017 at 4:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Here's a few more forms for you. 😸
Can a kittypet become a rouge instead of just joining a Clan?

Name: George
Eye Color: Dark brown
Appearance: Plump ginger tom with brown markings. His pelt always sheens with health, and underneath his plump exterior is raw muscle. He has a broad forehead and wide shoulders.
History: Growing bored of the same tired routine he practiced with his Twolegs, George left the Twolegplace to live elsewhere. Leaving in the bitter of winter, he escaped to the woodland. Tired, exhausted, and close to death, he traveled the woodland through the winter hoping to find a more sustainable place to live. Instead, he found another Twolegplace.
There, he joined a group of rouges who taught him to survive without the help of his Twolegs. The group was violent and harassed all of the animals living in the Twolegplace. After having had to kill a kittypet kitten as part of a group ritual, the sane part of George was all but gone.
One day a vicious battle broke out between the rouge group and the other cats living in the Twolegplace. George had only learned a few days prior that his mate was having kits. Not ready to face the possibility of raising kits of his own, and unwilling to fight with the violent and disruptive group, he left while the conflict was still ongoing.
After doing a bit more of traveling, George learned from a former group member that his mate had died in the battle, and no one knew of any kits. He has always regarded this as one of his gravest mistakes.
George moved close to the Clans' home two moons ago.
Mate/Crush: Raven (deceased)
Kin: Unknown
Clan: N/A
Other: George is cruel and calculating with a self-imposed superiority. He always keeps a careful eye on the Clans, making sure to keep up with every event that takes place there through gossip and spying. He does not have any material interest in them as a whole, though.

(He's about 30 moons)

Name: Owlfeather
Eye Color: Amber with green specks.
Appearance: Cream and light brown pelt.
History: Has had a normal life in the Clan. Her parents died on a border patrol when they met a particularly vicious badger. Her mate died only days after announcing she was having kits. Now, she rests in the nursery, patiently waiting for her kits to arrive.
Mate/Crush: Rabbitleap (deceased)
Kin: Both of her parents are deceased. Her sister died whilst she was born...
Other: She has a quiet, peaceful demeanor on the outside, but on the inside she has a strong loyalty for her Clan.

(24 moons)

Deleted • 14 February 2017 at 5:18 PM

@leafdapple769

Accepted! As for your question, yes they may.

Adding now...

I have a form for myself as well.

Name: Blur
Eye Color: Green
Appearance: Sandy pelt with crimson markings on his back. One of his eyes is blind.
History: Thrown out of kittypet home because his eye was blind.
Kin: None
Clan: None
Other: None.

ALERT: We need a leader for LeafClan before we start!

105 posts

keesa • 15 February 2017 at 8:42 PM

Name: HeronClaw
Eye Color: one blue one yellow
Appearance: Well her parents were a Egyptian mau and a Turkish van is that helps. Her fur is mostly short hair except for a fluffy tail. Her back is blue grey but as it goes down the sides becomes darker to a more russet color. All throughout with the typical mau spots/stripes and scarab mark on her head(This is a common term for mau head markings, its not a special symbol, I got the term from my friend who used to breed them.)
History: When she was an apretice she was completely obsesed with becoming a great fighter. She acheived her goal only to relise that she had basically ignored everyone in the process and doesn't really have any close relationiships. Loyal, proud, and a little socaily akward she needs some help trying to learn how to not be just a soldier.
Mate/Crush: Spiritwish
Kin: One parent diesd of sickness, the other old age. They both lived long lives but they did shelter their one kit a bit to much.
Clan: Dawn Clan
Other:

Name: Falconpaw
Eye Color: yellow
Appearance: This excitable young tom is a calico with a patchwork coat of blacks, grey, and orange. His front left paw is white.
History: He was born and is aprenticed, he's young so not much elts has happened.
Mate/Crush: none yet (Open!)
Kin: um, well if anyone wants him to have been their charcters kit I'm open to that!
Clan: Leaf clan
Other: could he please be a medicine cat apprentice? Its fine if he can't, just wondering.

(This is my first rp on this site, I hope this is ok!)

Deleted • 16 February 2017 at 6:47 PM

@keesa

That's great! Accepted, adding now!

He can be a med cat apprentice, but only if I get a med cat to mentor him. 😱 Just realized I forgot to put up med cat position!

Ok, pinging everyone.

Okay peoples, I done goofed. I forgot to put up a med cat position! Everyone may now have 4 cats instead of 3 because of med cat issues.

Remember, first come first served!

@leafdapple769 @flowerlynx @degong @thebrokenvibe

We still need a leader for LeafClan! RP will start when we have med cat and leader for both clans.

105 posts

keesa • 17 February 2017 at 5:31 PM

Yay thank you! I'm Really excited for starting!

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 10:24 PM

@keesa

^^ I bet some other people are too.

Oh do you know how to ping people? You don't have too many posts so I'll teach you.

You put an @ sign in front of their username. For example:

@doyoueverwonder

105 posts

keesa • 19 February 2017 at 12:04 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Oh! I didn't know about pininging people thanks for showing me how!
Did I do it right?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 19 February 2017 at 12:43 PM

@doyoueverwonder
I apologize for the late reply...
Sure, Dewheart could mentor Icepaw. That's fine with me 😸

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 February 2017 at 6:56 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Name: Blazestar
Eye Color: amber
Appearance: golden tabby
History: his kit dream was to become leader and that dream came true
Mate/Crush: none
Kin: Nightshade (brother), Viperfang (sister)
Clan: Leafclan
Other:

Name: Viperfang
Eye Color: green
Appearance: white tabby, gray stripes
History: was part of a clan far away until she was kicked out, hoping to join another clan
Mate/Crush: none at the moment
Kin: Blazestar (brother; doesn't know), Nightshade (brother; doesn't know)
Clan: none
Other: Her past causes her to hate clan cats

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 9:24 PM

@keesa

😃 You sure did! Yay!!!

@flowerlynx

Thanks for letting me know, adding now...

@valleries1

Accepted! Adding now...

ALERT TO EVERYONE:

We just need 2 med cats for each clan and then we're set!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 February 2017 at 9:27 PM

@doyoueverwonder

I know someone who might!

@leafstarofskyclan

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 9:30 PM

@valleries1

Oop thanks for telling me!

Leafstar is always in a good mood. She's awesome!

*calls for leafstar*

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 9:55 PM

@valleries1 @doyoueverwonder

Aw, I love you guys! I'll take med cat for LeafClan and DawnClan and a warrior or two. You already know who my cats are XD but I'll find the form and copy it her in a couple minutes. You guys are awesome!

EDIT:

Name: Frostfur
Looks: White fur tipped with silver, blue eyes
Past: Got separated from her other littermates.
Personality: Calm and collective
Crush/Mate: None
Kin: Leafshade and Hawkstorm
Kits: None
Other:

Name: Hawkstorm
Looks: Dark brown tabby, blue eyes
Past: His sister got separated from him and Leafshade
Personality: Wise in decision making, but a little rash.
Crush/Mate:
Kin: Frostfur and Leafshade
Other:

Name: Leafshade
Looks: Tortoiseshell tabby, white tail tip and paws, green eyes
Past: Got separated from her sister
Personality: Like me ^^
Crush/Mate: None yet
Kin: Frostfur and Hawkstorm
Other:

Name: Shadowcreek
Looks: Dappled brown and white fur, green eyes
Past: Used to be a stuck up apprentice, but a rough battle when he became a warrior quickly changed that.
Personality: Assertive, bold, proven, strong warrior
Crush/Mate: Moonstar
Kin: None
Other:

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 February 2017 at 9:10 AM

@leafstarofskyclan

sorry misread

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 7:33 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Accepted! Sorry about Hawkstorm, you can only have one important position per cat.

Hawkstorm will remain a warrior.

@valleries1

Oops I think you've read it wrong, it says three cats per person there, but it's actually four cats now because of recent issues.

@flowerlynx @keesa @leafdapple769

Hello hello! Unfortunately thebrokenvibe is leaving the RP, as they are too busy to reply often. So let's pretend his cats died and we will be taking their bodies for burial and to sit vigil.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 7:40 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Okay.. they died in battle?

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 7:45 PM

@flowerlynx

Well, thebrokenvibe's left because they're too busy to keep up with the RP, so yeah I guess we'll say they died in battle. Also added a cat graveyard for deceased cats.

@leafstarofskyclan

Yes, this is the second time pinging you. Just looked at Shadowcreek's profile. Yes he can be a mate with Moonstar some time after the RP starts! ^^

Shadowcreek ❤️ Moonstar

You can officially have 2 important roles instead of one.

@keesa

Is it okay if Falconpaw is Frostfur the med cat's apprentice?