Critters UFT - seeking CC & more

in Trading & Auctions

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 8 March 2017 at 3:03 PM

What is UFT:
All critters on "Main" list, plus for some offers these on "Possible" list. (see below) Easy.
Plus there are some items in Trades Center. If you're into that, check them out as well.

What I'm willing to trade for:
1) CaveCash. That's basically top priority. Needing Resurrection Stones badly, and some more stuff could be awesome.
2) Creatures mentioned on my profile. I'm well aware that not all of them are worth stuff that's being sold. But still, if one of these that are is your offer, that's awesome.

If you're offering 1) or 2), you can ask for creatures from the "Possible" list as well. If you aren't, you can't. Easy.

3) Creatures that are worth a few of mine combined. I'm more willing to sell a bunch for one more valuable than to do a "1 for 1" trade.
4) 1 for 1 fair creature trades.
Warning: all creatures I buy will likely be resold later. You've been warned.
5) EC. For the sake of buying CC with it later. Easy.

What I'm NOT looking for:
1) Names, stars, travels or items. NO. They don't matter. I won't buy them or value the creature more because of that.
2) "More-for-one" offers. It may be a fair trade, but I really don't want my cove to swell much more. Sorry.

I'll really appreciate it if you:
1) Make your offer as clear as possible. "Will you trade A for B?" or "two of these: A, B, C, D for your E & F?" makes me feel way better than "can you maybe find something in here?"
2) Write everything here and ping me. Keeping all the offers in one place is much easier, so please don't storm my wall and only PM if you feel like saying something you don't want to be public.
3) Don't offer the commons. I think that requires no explanation.

Sorry, but I might:
1) Disappear for a day or two or drop in for a few seconds only. Real life is still top priority, and it's not always leaving me enough time.
2) Get the creature values wrong. Please bear with me. I always try and get some information before the trade, but being not very active still takes its toll. If you think there's something very wrong going on, please PM me. I don't want to be ripped off, neither do I want to leave someone broke.

And here's a big hug for every person that actually read this till the end. Thank you!

Edit: Dead creatures for sale can be found here: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64299

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 March 2017 at 4:00 PM

Would you take a frozen Tific for your Tawny? Thank you 😊

@katrinwolf

EDIT: Oops u were looking for non frozen ones ><

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 9 March 2017 at 8:04 AM

@ammolite Actually, the "non-frozen" thing only applies to the creatures I'll keep for myself. Since Tific is not one of them, your offer is absolutely valid! I'm still going to do a little checking, but as for now, this feels like a fair deal to me, too 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 March 2017 at 8:19 AM

@katrinwolf

How much cc for each of these? ^^ And would anything from @fantasy5 be of interest for them by any chance? >< ❤ī¸

Brownil
rousel
tawny

Thanks 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 10 March 2017 at 1:05 AM

@katrinwolf
(Thanks for letting me know you made a topic!)

I'm really interested in your UFT Rousel and Tawny. I have a Harpis and Pendence from your wishlist, and could also offer CC. Would you have a price range for the two?

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 10 March 2017 at 10:11 AM

@wild_wonders @_black3333_
I'm currently being offered 1500 CC for Tawny, so unless you're able to go over this amount, it goes there. I'll ask for a bit of time to check the Brownil prices again - as far as I can see, this is the most valuable thing I'm selling. As for Rousel, I was thinking something like 800-1000? I remember it was going for around 500 three or four years ago already... correct me if I'm wrong.
Sorry for being slow, my Internet is giving me the pains.

3,399 posts

bun • 12 March 2017 at 4:30 PM

@katrinwolf
Ah, I'd prefer not to go that high. :'D Would you consider taking the Harpis + CC / anything @beyond for the Rousel?

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 13 March 2017 at 10:07 AM

@_black3333_
I'd like to hear from wild_wonders first. Not being a Yeep, just need CC a lot.
@wild_wonders you here?
(also, trying to do a price check for Brownil failed, so I'll just say something like 1500+? I'd suppose it should be more than a Tawny, that's basically the only reason why.)

Other
92 posts

kazumiizumi • 13 March 2017 at 3:55 PM

@katrinwolf

Plore, Bliz, tawny and rousel what looking for? ^^ or how much thanks

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 March 2017 at 3:57 PM

@katrinwolf

Interested in your luryukens.

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 13 March 2017 at 4:19 PM

@katrinwolf
Hi, I can do 800cc for your rousel 😊

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 13 March 2017 at 4:23 PM

@kazumiizumi
Tawny and Rousel discussed above. Bliz and Plore - ideally CC, was thinking 500-600 for two but can negotiate, haven't done the price check yet. Bliz, as stated in first post is only UFT if you're offering CC or something from the list on the profile &#40;might add for that&#41;; might change my mind for a good one-critter offer but unlikely. Plore also up for EC, 3mil = auto. Creature trade for Plore only is the least desirable, but can possibly be done.
@chloelove CC? EC? Creatures? Check first post and hit me. 😊
@element
One more day please - if the person that was also interested in Rousel and then disappeared doesn't come back, this looks fine.
@_black3333_
Sorry, but guess you're overbid. ☚ī¸ Sadly, I only have one Rousel...

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 13 March 2017 at 5:15 PM

@katarinwolf
Um...I wanna try for the rousel too...is there anything I have in my cove or @spiritie

Edit: and possibly brownil....

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 13 March 2017 at 6:00 PM

@katrinwolf
Sounds good 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 March 2017 at 3:47 AM

@katrinwolf

Thanks for notifying me about this on wall 😊 I didn't get the notifictaion xD 😋 /huggles/

Unfortunetely, not interested in the brownil anymore, as I recently got one ^^ But I'd **maybe** (probably gimme a few days then poke me? ><) be willing to do up to 1.2k cc for rousel 😊 Should be getting the cc by friday 😊

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 14 March 2017 at 6:49 AM

@wild_wonders Fine then, a few days you shall have 😊
@element It's till Friday then, than it's wild_wonders or you. I'll ping you if it gets resolved sooner 😉
@spiritkeeper5 My top priority is CC. I already have full CC offers for the Rousel, so not going back from there. The Brownil is still here, though - I'd appreciate it if you read the first post and then replied with what you'd like to offer.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 15 March 2017 at 4:15 PM

@katrinwolf

is the Tawny still UFT? OvO

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 15 March 2017 at 4:16 PM

@ammolite
No, sorry ☚ī¸ I literally sold it today in the morning...

1,853 posts

purgatory • 15 March 2017 at 4:17 PM

@katrinwolf

lol okay ^^" I am interested in the Trovantis tho ><

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 15 March 2017 at 4:27 PM

@ammolite
Overview of my trading preferences ^^^ right up there in first post 😊
Could you maybe drop the idea of what you'd like to offer in (cc, ec, critters?)

Other
92 posts

kazumiizumi • 15 March 2017 at 5:06 PM

@Katrinawolf

bliz and plore still alredy uft ^^?

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 March 2017 at 8:08 PM

@kazumiizumi Please, doublecheck when trying to ping. You've just called a nonexistent person instead of me 😃
Yes, both Bliz and Plore are still UFT. I've made some notes on what I'd like for them in one of the posts above, but if there's something unclear there (English isn't my mother tongue, so can happen), feel free to ask. Open for negotiation as well, I guess.
Really need to be going now, but will definitely read everything you write tomorrow and reply ASAP.

Edit: added a few more critters, Kernell and a couple more Onnekas.

Edit number two: @element, the Rousel goes to you and sorry for the delay.

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 19 March 2017 at 10:07 AM

@katrinwolf

Hi katrin, I would like to buy the 5 Onnekas from the "Main" tab.

I'm willing to offer between 2k - 5K EC per creature. Let me know which price works best for you.

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 19 March 2017 at 10:18 AM

@lendulka
I was thinking 4,5k? If that's okay.

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 19 March 2017 at 10:21 AM

@katrinwolf

Sure it's ok, so 22,5k for 5 Onnekas.

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 19 March 2017 at 10:24 AM

@lendulka
I just found two Onnekas that didn't make the list. Would you like to have one male swapped for female or vice versa before I make the lot, or does that not matter?

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 19 March 2017 at 10:29 AM

@katrinwolf

I will trade them off so it doesn't matter to me.

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 19 March 2017 at 10:31 AM

@lendulka I remember someone was trading Hydras, Leeps and whatnot for 5 Onnekas each 😃 Lot set!
Lot #740389

Other
92 posts

kazumiizumi • 19 March 2017 at 8:36 PM

@katrinwolf hahaha sorry =P and sorry the late reply, i just can't figure out well how much you looking for both ^^ can you tell me?

and i have these: Clickroach, Xoloti, Leep (i see you looking for)

plus im interested in: cirthark, parateosite and engel ^^

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 20 March 2017 at 6:38 AM

@kazumiizumi
What I'm looking for the most is CC. 600 CC for Bliz+Plore is auto. If you're not willing to trade with CC, or think it's too much, we can figure out something else.