May Creature Suggestion - Foxia

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:04 PM

#StrangeChild
May is my Birthday month so I decided to suggest a creature for it. If you like the idea, please let me know. If there's anything that could be improved, please let me know. Thanks guys! The Foxia lives in the Forest, it's weight is 13 kg and it's height is 3m. Pings: @Flowerlynx @Ricefishie @Leafstarofskyclan @Chicachicken

Description:

Egg: The Foxia egg is a soft, fluffy chocolate brown egg covered with pink flowers. It has a tail like pattern on the egg shell.

Foxia eggs are said to be found only during the month of May in the Forests of Ark. The sun has to be shining and it has to be 3:00pm or 4:00pm for these eggs to make their mystical appearence. At this time, one egg will appear under each tree. The eggs are said not to have parents, they have been created by the flowers of Spring.

Foxias when they hatch shall only be loyal to the person who picks them up as an egg in the Forest, they won't be loyal to anyone else.

Creature: The Foxia hatches to become a beautiful brown fox with a bushy tail covered with flowers. As it matures, more flowers appear on it's tail.

Unlike most fox-like creatures, the Foxia isn't sly or untrustworthy. Foxias are naturally loyal and share a unbreakably strong bond with the one who found them as an egg.

Foxias' tails turn anything the tail touches into flowers. If you don't want your house to smell like a meadow for a few years, you need to train your Foxia to make sure it doesn't put it's tail down too much. Foxias are known as 'The bringers of Spring' due to their tails' ability.

Art link: http://imgur.com/z11gL1E.jpg
The art is by @Ricefishie and @Doyoueverwonder

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 4:05 PM

@emeraldstar it's a pretty description XD

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:06 PM

@chicachicken Thanks so much 😊. Please ping friends about the Foxia, thank you 😃

Female
53 posts

octoberopal123 • 5 April 2017 at 4:07 PM

OuO I want one

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 4:07 PM

@emeraldstar sure!

@jellifysh
@zenmonster

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:08 PM

@octoberopal123 I'm glad you do 😊. I really like foxes and my birthday season is Spring so I put them together to see what I'd get.

@Chicachicken Thanks 😃

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 4:09 PM

@emeraldstar your welcome, is it cc creature or cave monthly? 😋

827 posts

nine • 5 April 2017 at 4:11 PM

@emeraldstar
I'LL GET STARTED ON THE ART RIGHT AWAY! 😊 ....aaand I'll also pass you some feedback. 😉

I think the creature description needs to be less about the Foxia's appearance and more about its behaviors, origins, and the purpose of some of its features. (Ex. What does/can the tail do?) Then again, there wasn't an illustration for it yet so I suppose describing the looks of the creature was reasonable, but I'd recommend changing the first paragraph of the creature description later anyways.

Also, @doyoueverwonder d'ya wanna collab with me on the art? 😃

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:12 PM

@chicachicken I think cave.

Pings:
@Mastergemma
@Orderedchaos
@Ian

Btw guys, this is my first creature suggestion. Let me know if there's anything I can improve 😊.

@Ricefishie Thanks for the feedback 😃. I'll change the description a bit.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 5 April 2017 at 4:15 PM

@emeraldstar
I like it I hope it's a monthlie for that month!

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 4:16 PM

@emeraldstar okay! 😃

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:18 PM

@playdate Aww thanks 😃 It'd mean a lot for me because that is my birthday, and egg cave anniversary month.

@Ricefishie I've changed it up a bit. What do you think? 😃

827 posts

nine • 5 April 2017 at 4:22 PM

@emeraldstar
I think it's a little better. 😊 A lot of sentences in the description are split up into their own sections though, and I think plenty of the last few could be grouped together to stand as a paragraph.

Also, I lied about doing it immediately, heh. I'll get the Foxia sketch done around 5:45 PM or something... 😋 Busy on a feeding spree.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 April 2017 at 4:27 PM

@ricefishie Thanks for all the advice. I've grouped things together and put an egg related paragraph under egg xD. Thanks for saying you'd do the sketch. I gtg in a min so I'll see it tomorrow 😊

827 posts

nine • 5 April 2017 at 4:29 PM

@emeraldstar
No problem! Do you mind if I change some parts of the Foxia's design? I think brown fur's a bit too plain... I'll be sure to show you the sketch before I color and finalize it, of course. 😊

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:15 PM

@ricefishie

Of course I will!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 8 April 2017 at 4:54 AM

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm now gonna release a poll too. I've edited the description to fit with the art and I've also made the description less about the creature's appearence.

More pings (Sorry):
@zenmonster
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@skyfall4

#CreatureSuggestion #EmeraldSuggestions #Foxia

The poll's up guys! Please ping friends.