CrystalClan {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2017 at 8:41 AM

Inkpaw

Gosh, how many cat saw my stupidity? "Inkpaw," he mumbled. The apprentice skeptically looked at her, but she seemed true to her word. "I'm assuming you know you are on clan territory. And why would you care? I'm just some dumb clan cat," Inkpaw growled, more to himself than to Mishti.

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 1 May 2017 at 3:00 PM

@pitch1226

Mishti

"You're not stupid," Mishti looks astonished, "you just didn't know. I care because I know how Khan can be when it comes to his rats. I wanted to make sure nobody was hurt."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2017 at 5:45 PM

Inkpaw

"Well I'm fine ok?" he snapped, but immediately regretted it. After a few moments of silence, Inkpaw sighed.

"Sorry," the apprentice meowed quietly. "It's been a long day. Khan has every right to be mad. It was my fault. I knew I wasn't in clan borders and yet I still went after the rat. So please stop the 'you're not stupid' shtick. I've already been lectured enough on that topic for today and I will probably continue to be because of Fawnpaw-"

Realizing the new cat wouldn't know who Fawnpaw was, he apologized, "Oh, sorry. I'm rambling now."

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 1 May 2017 at 5:58 PM

@pitch1226

Mishti

"Hey," Mishti meows, "It's okay. I mean, if you want to ramble, go ahead. Khan is half of the time mad at his rats anyway, and I've got nothing better to do right now." Her eyes fill with curiosity, and with a teasing tone she asks, "So, who's this Fawnpaw?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2017 at 6:32 PM

Inkpaw

"She's just a friend," he defensively meowed, a bit flustered. Wanting to change the subject as possible and save himself from even more embarrassment, Inkpaw quickly added, "How do you know Khan? You seem to know a fair amount of knowledge about him.

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badgerpool

"Hey Cloudpaw, would you help me check over Viperfang?" She figured this would also be a great time for her to see how far her apprentice has come. Badgerpool patiently waited for an answer.

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 May 2017 at 7:21 PM

"Sure!" She sniffed Viperfang. She was trying to slip away, but Cloudpaw stopped her. "I don't smell anything, just a scratch. I think she is going to be okay." @pitch1226 @thebrokenvibe

Deleted • 1 May 2017 at 7:47 PM

pitch1226
Mishti
"I don't know, know him, I just," Mishti pauses thinking of what she is trying to say, "I like to think of him as a friend, but I do that with everybody. Like, now I'll think of you as a friend. We talk sometimes, it's normally just me asking if anybody was hurt. I asked him if he would teach me rat, and he told me to come back over there and ask Granite, this male rat that he said could teach better than he could."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2017 at 9:27 PM

Inkpaw

"I'll never be able to show my face around him and his rats. Not after what I did." Despite his depressing mood, Inkpaw's ears perked up a bit at the sound of Mishti being his friend. Fawnpaw has been his only friend for the longest time, as long as he could remember in fact.

"Friends? Yeah, I'd like that," he mewed, hope in his voice for the first time in what seemed like forever.

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badgerpool

"Good job! I agree with you. Viperfang, you should be fine, but if anything starts to bother you then don't hesitate to come back," she said with a smile. Badgerpool looked at Cloudpaw with pride and joy, proud of her apprentice.

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 1 May 2017 at 11:34 PM

@pitch1226 @iris1929578
{The first taste of the gravity deceit can hold.}

Viperfang nodded, moving away from the camp, as she allowed Quicksilver to start to prepare the body for the vigil. Viperfang moved away towards the far edge of the camp, before she began to carefully groom her pelt clean of the stains on it.

From her vantage point she was able to see Quicksilver pull something out from between Scarleap's claws. There was a brief moment of pure clarity, Viperfang noted, as Blazestar padded over, inspecting whatever it was before he turned away and hurried towards Skygazer.

~~~~~

Blazestar hurried towards Skygazer, knowing that at this moment she was the only warrior she could trust. After his mother had pulled the fur from Scarleap, Blazestar had examined it. Knowing very well that there were only two cats the silver fur could have come from. It was simpler to tell his mother that it was Viperfang's fur, far easier to let the lie slide from his mouth than he had been aware was possible.

He paused beside Skygazer, lowering his voice as he reached her. "I need you to get two other warriors and put a watch over Viperfang. Check her paws if you need to, black fur or anything suspicious." he requested.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 May 2017 at 8:43 AM

Skygazer

Dipping her head in a polite greeting as Blazestar approached her, she tensed up at his request. Of course she would do as she was told, but that didn't mean she felt comfortable about it.

"Of course. I'll see to it right away," she quietly said. Nettlesting came to mind first. Yes, he could be arrogant, but he did mean well. She just hoped he wouldn't be too brash about the situation. Cavepath was immediately the second cat that popped into her head. Her kindness would make a nice balance to Nettlesting's harshness. Skygazer stood up and padded off to find the two.

@thebrokenvibe @doyoueverwonder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fawnpaw

Seeing her mentor quickly walking off after talking to Blazestar, Fawnpaw dashed up to her. Skygazer halted, almost skidding to a stop, and looked at her apprentice with a bit impatience. However, Fawnpaw didn't noticed.

"What happened? What did you and Blazestar talk about? Where are you going? Can I help?" The worlds just kept coming out of Fawnpaw's mouth as she jumped around.

"Slow down, one thing at a time! I have to make this quick because I'm in a hurry. Scarleap has been killed, Blazestar and I talked about vigil, I'm going to talk to a few of the other clan members about it to make sure they have heard the news, and you can help by finding Mudsplash, Spidercharm, and Inkpaw. Spidercham should be around here somewhere, but I haven't seen the other two since sun-up." And with that, she hurried off. Fawnpaw scurried about, determined to help.

Deleted • 2 May 2017 at 7:44 PM

pitch1226

Mishti

Mishti shrugs, "Even if you didn't want to be friends I still would have thought that," Mishti's gaze becomes clouded, "I appreciate that you're happy about it, some cats act like I'm their worst enemy when we meet after I helped them do something." She shakes her head clearing her eyes, "And just give them time, I bet you can become on speaking terms if you let that whole incident blow over." Her gaze brightens, "Hey, do you want to see where I like to explore? It's okay if you can't, just if you get the chance go to the edge of the twoleg place and if you see a cat, ask if they know who I am and see if they can find me. I'll show you my favorite places and some of the best places to hunt." She is bursting with excitement.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 May 2017 at 12:00 PM

Inkpaw

Thinking about everything that had already happened, Inkpaw was unsure. However, Mishti reminded him of Fawnpaw and it made him relax. He stood up and nodded after thinking about it.

"Why not? I could use some exploring to take my mind of things," Inkpaw mewed. "Lead the way!"

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fawnpaw

She first ran into Spidercharm, literally. After picking herself up, she raced around him and told him the news.

"Spidercharm! Skygazer! Scarleap! Killed!" Spidercharm put out his paw out, causing the apprentice to run into it and stop talking.

"Ok. Now start from the beginning and try to make sense this time." Fawnpaw took a deep breath and started again.

"Skygazer sent me to find you and tell you that Scarleap was killed. Since you were in camp I wasn't sure if you already knew or not, but I figured I'd tell you anyways," she said, still rather quickly. Spidercharm stayed quiet for once, not sure how to respond. Finally, he replied, "Thank you for telling me. I'm guessing you are on your way to tell Mudsplash and Inkpaw. They should be coming back to camp soon. Mudsplash was just talking to Inkpaw-" He was interrupted by Mudsplash walking back into camp. Seeing Spidercharm and Fawnpaw, he approached them. The apprentice noticed her friend wasn't with his mentor and looked at Mudsplash confused.

"Inkpaw wanted some time alone," he simply said. She nodded, fully knowing how solo he could be. Opening her mouth to tell him the news, Spidercharm spoke first.

"I'll tell Mudsplash. You go find Inkpaw." Fawnpaw nodded and dashed out of camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skygazer

She wandered around, trying to find the two cats. While she did, Skygazer couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt as she thought about lying to her apprentice. It's for her own good, she thought to herself. It's for the good of the clan. The warrior didn't have much time to think about it because she found Cavepath. Skygazer approached her and sat down. In a hushed voice, she mewed, "I need to talk to you about something important. A request from Blazestar."

@thebrokenvibe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 3 May 2017 at 3:24 PM

Mishti

"Yay! Okay let's go!" Mishti jumps up and starts walking at brisk pace, "Let's go I know this place, that one day you need to take that Fawnpaw to at night. Also there is this really great place to hunt mice past the twoleg place." She almost doesn't stop walking for Inkpaw to catch up, her eyes are glowing.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 May 2017 at 4:15 PM

Inkpaw

Inkpaw bounded after her, walking very quickly to keep up. "Fawnpaw would go any where that is outside of camp. She hates to be confined and is very energetic." His mind wandered for a moment, but quickly snapped back to the present. "Clan cats aren't supposed to go to the twoleg place, let alone past it, without permission. In fact, I'm not supposed to go past the borders. That's how I got in trouble with Khan in the first place." However, this didn't stop him from following Mishti. "As long as I don't get caught, I should be fine."

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 4 May 2017 at 2:10 AM

@pitch1226 (Cavepath is training by the ponds edge with Eaglepaw. Just as a heads up)
@Doyoueverwonder

Cavepath nodded briskly. "Eaglepaw, head back to camp and see if one of the other apprentices won't help you get the rest of the basics down. I will meet you there shortly." she mewed before turning to Skygazer. "Let's head somewhere less open. If it is important I'd rather we not be somewhere many can eavesdrop. If it isn't too much of an issue." she suggested to the other warrior.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 9:01 PM

Skygazer

"That's fine," she replied. Skygazer guided her out of camp toward a secluded area where there wouldn't be eavesdroppers. Once she checked the perimeter of the small area, the warrior turned to Cavepath.

"I'm not sure if the news has reached you yet, but Scarleap was killed. And Blazestar suspects Viperfang is responsible for his death. I was told to gather two warriors to keep an eye on her. You and Nettlesting came to mind."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@thebrokenvibe

Deleted • 5 May 2017 at 6:06 PM

Eaglepaw

"Okay Cavepath." she obediently padded away from the pond, and headed towards camp. She wondered what had been so urgent to tell Cavepath about. As Eaglepaw padded back, she caught a couple of mice. At least I caught some prey... she thought.
Carrying the two mice and dropping it in the fresh-kill pile, she skimmed the camp for other apprentices.

Nettlesting

He growled. "I don't want to see you two close to camp anymore." Nettlesting snarled. He turned tail, and bounded back, catching a rabbit on the way. His heart beat fast. Dropping the rabbit into the fresh-kill pile, he climbed into his nest in the warriors den, and closed his eyes.

Wolf

Wolf was still shivering by the time the tom had left. Camp? And territory? He had never heard those words before. Or maybe he had. Remembering his old life as a house cat, he faintly recalled another house cat who had talked about large wild cats.

Cloud

"Wow! Was that a wild cat?" asked Cloud excitedly. Wolf groaned. Only Cloud could be this excited about meeting a wild cat. She ignored the paining in her back and asked again, "Was it a wild cat?" Wolf answered back, "I think so."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 5 May 2017 at 11:06 PM

@pitch1226

Cavepath stayed silent for a moment as Skygazer's words sank in.

It was one thing for Scarleap to have been killed, but to have Viperfang be the one to do so? It seemed such a strange concept. The she-cat had been afraid to properly fight in general for fear she would accidentally kill someone who didn't deserve it. What could have possessed her to take down her own friend? Cavepath thought, her tail flicking agitatedly.

Granted of course, that was what happened. she reasoned with herself. At this moment we have only Blazestar's word.

"So, Blazestar believes Viperfang to have killed Scarleap?" she asked at length, not bothering to hide the disbelief in her voice.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 12:48 PM

Skygazer

"Yes. Look, I'm not very comfortable with the request myself, but I don't see what other choices there are. Personally, there is no reason that I can see that tells me not to trust Blazestar. Trust me, I would love for Viperfang to be innocent and this to be a misunderstanding, but in the mean time, an order is an order," she replied. Skygazer knew that she was putting herself in a tricky spot, however she was not going to disobey Blazestar.

"Just because he doesn't trust Viperfang, doesn't mean we can't trust her." She stood up and faced camp. Turning her head back to Cavepath, she said, "If you refuse to be apart of this, I will ask someone else. So I'm going to need an answer."

@thebrokenvibe

Deleted • 6 May 2017 at 1:19 PM

Mishti

"Don't worry, I won't let you get caught. But I'm afraid you won't like my method," Mishti shrinks before continuing, "We have to walk in the river and roll in garlic. It'll hide our scent." She stops at the river bank, searching for some garlic.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 1:41 PM

Inkpaw

His nose scrunched up at the sound of her method. "Well, I guess it's not that bad..." Inkpaw continued to follow Mishti and sees the river bank. Doubt started to creep into his mind. It wasn't as much as the process, but more of if it would really work.

The apprenticed sniffed around trying to help find some garlic. He was never great with plants and their smells, but his nose passed over a strong stench and he inferred it was garlic. "Hey, Mishti! Is this it?"

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fawnpaw

Trying her best, the she-cat sniffed around for Inkpaw. It wasn't hard to pick up his sent, because she knew it very well. What confused her was that is seemed to lead out of the clan's territory. Not only that, but based on the trail she was following, Fawnpaw detected another smell. It was another cat. A rouge or loner.

As she approached the borders, she stopped and glanced back in the direction of the camp. No, I can do this. Like a real warrior! I can retrieve Inkpaw myself, she giddily thought. A new wave of energy hit and she dashed past the borders and continued to follow the smells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 6 May 2017 at 1:49 PM

Mishti

"Yeah, that's it," Mishit nods aprovingly, "good job!" Knowing where the garlic was, she preceded into the water going only belly deep. Before she holds her breathe and disappears under water for 2 seconds. Then she climbs out and plops on the garlic, rolling. She sits up abruptly, "Do you smell that? It kind of smells like a cat, just I don't think we should worry. It seems far off."

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 2:13 PM

Inkpaw

Inkpaw watched as Mishti disappeared under the water then pop back up. He followed her example, wading into the water. Once he could feel it splashing his stomach, Inkpaw held his breath and sank into the water. After a couple seconds he emerged from the water and padded up to the garlic. He rolled in it, then stood up, surprised of how well it hid his scent.

Hearing Mishti's comment, Inkpaw lifted his nose to the air. It did seem far away and almost familiar. However, the garlic's smell was strong so it was too difficult for him to place it. "I agree. Shouldn't be anything to worry about if it's far," he said, more to himself than to Mishti. "What next?"

@happysappy

Deleted • 6 May 2017 at 2:23 PM

Mishti

"Now we go to the twoleg place," She pauses for a moment, "We can go around if you want." Mishti starts walking not as fast as before but enough to where she looks back, "Coming?"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 May 2017 at 1:06 PM

@pitch1226

Cavepath nodded. "I'll help. If only to make sure this whole thing isn't just some weird dream." she said, "I really hope that this accusation isn't true though." she added under her breath.

~~~~~

@Doyoueverwonder

Smokepaw looked up as the sound of pawsteps caught his attention. Eaglepaw had returned to camp alone.

He tipped his head to the side before bounding over towards her curious. "Hi Eaglepaw." he meowed, a bit shocked at how dull his voice sounded.

Was he worried something worse had happened? But if so why had Eaglepaw brought prey back?

He shook his head trying to keep his head clear. He would need to be levelheaded to make sure Scarleap got a proper farewell.

Deleted • 7 May 2017 at 5:13 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Eaglepaw

She turned to see Smokepaw, another apprentice. "Hey Smokepaw," when Eaglepaw realized how distracted he was, she asked, "Is something wrong?" He seemed to be less energetic. Eaglepaw sat down, to listen the him.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 9 May 2017 at 7:15 PM

Skygazer

"For Viperfang's sake, I hope you are right. Nettlesting was the other cat I had in mind. He wasn't in camp when I was looking for you, but perhaps he has returned by now," she mewed as she padded toward camp. Once there, Skygazer spotted him in the warrior's den. She nudged his cheek with her nose and whispered, "Nettlesting, wake up. I need to talk to you in private. It's very important."

@thebrokenvibe @doyoueverwonder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkpaw

"Yep, I'm coming," he replied. He pushed the thought of the other cat scent out of his mind and tried to enjoy the present for once. "What are we going to do once we get there? I've never explored the two-legs place before!"

@happysappy

Deleted • 9 May 2017 at 8:08 PM

Mishti

"We could," She pauses realizing something, "I actually don't know what we could do, I mainly bother Khan or hang around in the forest." Mishti sniffs, then resolution feels her face, "Let's go bother Khan some more, you could apologize and he might forgive you." She opens her mouth to say something else, but decides against it. She, instead, meows, "Do you know of any herbs your clan needs? I know a little about them. You know, just some basics." She trails off and shakes away a memory.

@pitch1226

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 May 2017 at 8:10 PM

Cloudpaw

Bored. Bored. Bored. She was bored, even though she could do something else. Feeling tired, she went out to gather herbs. They were low on tansy anyways.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 9 May 2017 at 10:55 PM

@pitch1226

Cavepath followed after Skygazer, and she headed towards Viperfang almost right after she arrived in the camp. She stayed a good distance away, and quickly found her attention drawn to where Smokepaw stood talking to Eaglepaw.

Smokepaw seemed worried, and she could just barely pick up on what he was saying. Something about him worrying that the Clan had lost two warriors today. Cavepath shook her head briefly, turning her attention to where Blazestar was crouched beside Quicksilver.

Their leader was whispering something, his gaze flickering towards Viperfang every few seconds. And Quicksilver seemed to be nodding in agreement at his statements.

Cavepath shook off the small feeling of dread she felt creeping up her spine as she watched Blazestar stand up and move away from Scarleap's body and Quicksilver. He marched into the medicine den with hardly a word of warning to announce his presence.

~~~~~

@doyoueverwonder

Smokepaw glanced quickly to where Scarleap now lay in the camp. "I was a bit worried that the Clan would have lost two of its warriors today. I noticed you coming in without Cavepath and I got nervous. But you seemed fine, so I tried not to worry so much." he meowed, his own worry seeping deeply into his voice despite having seen Cavepath enter the camp a few moments earlier.

~~~~~

Blazestar entered the medicine cat's den, quickly searching for one of the medicine cats. He'd hoped to find one of them and to get the herbs he'd need to begin the proper rights to send Scarleap to StarClan. He had noticed Cavepath watching his every move intently as he came here, and so he decided to wait a moment longer hoping to catch one of the medicine cats when they returned.