CrystalClan {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 May 2017 at 11:22 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Cloudpaw found some tansy near a tree. Gathering it, careful to not pull it all out, she returned to the Healer den, surprised to see Blazestar there. "Why are you here?" She asked, surprised.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 9 May 2017 at 11:39 PM

@iris1929578

Blazestar turned to Cloudpaw as she returned. "I was hoping to get the proper burial herbs. I'd like to begin preparing Scarleap's body for the vigil." he meowed, "And I'd like to get a second opinion on something I've found. I think it might be fairly important to the fate of the Clan."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 May 2017 at 11:43 PM

@thebrokenvibe
"What did you find?" Now Cloudpaw was interested. "For the herbs, and the burial, let's wait until Badgerpool gets back. She won't want to miss it!"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 9 May 2017 at 11:53 PM

@iris1929578

Blazestar nodded, "Of course. Follow me please." he headed back out into the camp, and stooped beside Scarleap's body, moving the tuft of silver fur closer to the edge of camp, away from prying eyes. He lay down, folding his legs underneath him as he waited.

Deleted • 10 May 2017 at 7:05 PM

@pitch1226

Nettlesting

He felt another cat prod him. Nettlesting lifted his head up, to see Skygazer looking at him. "Hi Skygazer." Nettlesting meowed sleepily. "Of course you can." he added. Rising up and standing from his nest he faced her. "What's it about?"

@thebrokenvibe

Eaglepaw

"Cavepath's back now. I just saw her come into camp." Eaglepaw meowed.
Moving her head to the side, she gasped when she realized that Scarleap lay there, not moving. "What happened to Scarleap?!" Eaglepaw asked, surprised.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 11 May 2017 at 2:24 AM

@Doyoueverwonder

"He was attacked while we were hunting. Viperfang sent me and Ravenpaw to get help but by the time either of us returned it was too late. Scarleap had been killed, by rogues as Viperfang claims. Although I fear that Blazestar thinks otherwise." Smokepaw explained, feeling a slim bite of shame that he had ran from the fight instead of stayed to protect his mentor.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 14 May 2017 at 8:05 PM

Inkpaw

"I'm not sure actually. The healer and the healer's apprentice are the experts in that field," he replied. He was quiet for a moment, not sure what they could do. Then again, he had never been into the twoleg-place, save for his encounter with Khan. "Maybe we can visit Khan. I doubt he will forgive, but it will give you a chance to show me around the twoleg-place."

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badgerpool

Badgerpool padded into camp, a mouthful of herbs. Seeing Blazestar in the medicine den, she quickened her pace and gave him an apologetic smile. After she had hurriedly put her new herbs away, the healer turned to her leader and mewed, "Sorry about that! I hope you weren't waiting for to long. Thank you Cloudpaw for stepping in! How may I help you, Blazestar?"

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skygazer

"Before I fill you in, let's go to a more private area," she said in a hushed voice. Skygazer motioned for him to follow with a flick of her tail and headed toward the entrance of camp. Turning her head, she looked to make sure Nettlesting was coming and no one else was following.

@doyoueverwonder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~