CrystalClan {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 April 2017 at 7:46 AM

Sorry for the inactivity! Haven't been feeling well lately. ^^" I'll post as soon as I can. 😊

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 8:22 PM

Mishti

(@carter is that okay? If it isn't I'll change it.)

She followed the trail until she found something familiar. Khan's group had been here. She could smell a hint of blood knew it was a rat's. With nothing else out of ordinary, she hoped everybody was okay. Cats and rats. She decided to follow Khan so she could make sure no rats were hurt. She knew how protective he was of them.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 9:30 PM

@happysappy

Khan turned the block, ears flicking back in annoyance. He's walked the same sidewalk nearly three times now, just walking in a big square. It was no issue of directions, no, the siamese knew every inch of his land.
What he couldn't find however was one specific rat. Cerulean. He was supposed to be posted nearby and had a habit for staying out exploring rather than coming home to the mischief. Normally that would be fine, but Khan has to let every one of his rats know they're not to travel alone from now on and Ceru wasn't likely to get the news.
Passing the same fire hydrant for the third time, Khan hisses at nothing in particular. Frustrated that he can't find one rat in a city filled with them, his tail lashes about. He's already let four different rodents know he's looking for Ceru so it really shouldn't be taking this long. Knowing Cerulean though, he's probably rushed away somewhere looking for something shiny.

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 9:36 PM

@carter

Mishti followed the trail, and it leading to a sidewalk where Khan's scent was strong. She debated whether or not to follow him or wait because it seemed like he was pacing the block. She decided to follow the sidewalk in case he stopped pacing.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 9:41 PM

@happysappy

Moments away from calling a search party for one stupid blue furred rat, Khan's step stutters. It wasn't just his paw pads against pavement he heard. As he rounded the next corner he catches a glimpse out of the corner of his eye as to what cat is following him.
With a sigh of relief he realizes it's just Mishti. Reluctantly, he stops his pacing and turns towards the short legged feline.
"What?" He asks her. She's been a sort-of alley of his for a while now, or at least she never caused trouble with him like other street cats so it was close enough.

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 9:50 PM

@carter

"I was following a new cat's scent, and found the place where ya'll met and could tell that there was rat blood. Long story short, I wanted to make sure your rats were okay," she pauses, deciding to add on, "I think everybody who is a frequent visitor, knows how you get when a rat is hurt."

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 9:55 PM

@happysappy

Khan's ear flicks at that, being kind enough not to take offense. "A stupid clan cat wanted one of mine for lunch." He explains. Taking a break from his quest for Ceru, he sits. "Honestly, there's enough rats in the forest for them to have their own. Why do they have to bother mine?" He complains, tail flicking around his paws as he huffs.

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 10:05 PM

@carter

Mishti sits beside him, and fakes a thoughtful look. "I don't know, perhaps it's because their CLAN cats. You know they don't venture here often. But I do see your point, they should have enough prey. I mean, I went hunting earlier today," she starts taking it kind of serious.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 April 2017 at 10:33 PM

@pitch1226 It's alright, take your time. Things are moving a bit slower now than they have been. It will be really easy to catch you up.}

@iris1929578
Viperfang bristled at the Apprentice Healer's words. Gently laying Scarleap down she narrowed her eyes, "And not sit vigil for a fallen Clan mate?" she asked, looking over to the Leader as he approached them yet again. "He died to keep the Clan safe, is that not worthy of a vigil?"

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 10:45 PM

@happysappy

Khan's looks out across the road. "I'm getting sick of them overstepping boundaries." He leaves it at that, not bothering to go much into detail with the she cat. Not really caring much that she happened to go hunting, he stands with a hum and starts walking again. He'll have to find Ceru before sundown or Khan's disowning him. He wouldn't, but the threat still remains.
His dark tail swishes behind him, indifferent to rather or not she follows him. "If you see an annoying blue rat, let me know." He tells her as he starts another round about the block.

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 10:53 PM

@carter

Mishti jumps up and follows him. "I know what you mean," she pauses, shaking away a memory before she continues, "There was a time when... a friend died because of a clan cats here. I...," she trails of, pure sadness in her gaze.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 11:07 PM

@happysappy

Khan looks down at the female. Once, he might have pitied her. "Everyone's lost someone." Is his only comment now. He refuses to think back on the rats he's lost. Blue gaze steadying in front of him as he scans the city for Cerulean. What matters is those who are still with him.
"Cerulean you slippery idiot where are you." He hisses more to himself than her as he ducks into a thin alleyway between two buildings. Coming to a stop at a wall he meows at it. For a moment Khan looks as though he's gone insane, meowing at a brick wall. Until a silky blue rat with pale badger like markings around his eyes pokes his head out of a high up crack.
"K-Khan?" The rat stutters, whiskers twitching.
"Where is he?" Khan asks slowly, voice seeming almost cold.
"A-ah, well, sir, you see," The rat brings a little clawed paw to his face. "O-oh you have a guest." He squeaks, squinting at Mishti, rounded ears perking up.
Khan takes a breath and looks up at the rat. "Granite. Find him. You and I both know I'd rather ask Alabaster."
Granite sighs with a nod and ducks back into the crack in the wall. Khan watches it as a few squeaks echo through the hole.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 April 2017 at 11:22 PM

@thebrokenvibe oops...
"Well, yeah, first, let's sit vigil. I just wonder how he died." Cloudpaw wondered. She was unsure if another cat killed him, or a fox or badger did. Then she thought, did Viperfang kill him?!? No! She couldn't! No Clan cat would do that!

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 11:25 PM

@carter
Mishti peers curiously at the rat and looks at Khan. "Could you teach me rat? I've always been around them, and just never asked anybody. If you can't, it's okay. I mean, we're friends?" Mishti looks hopefully at Khan to see if they are friends.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 April 2017 at 11:38 PM

@iris1929578
"We were hunting, and a rogue attacked him." Viperfang meowed, "Well it was two rogues actually. They grouped up on him and fled shortly after I showed up, I had to make sure the apprentices were safe in case there were more." she admitted.

She felt Blazestar's gaze bore into her pelt as she spoke. She looked up sharply fiercely meeting her half-brother's gaze. "What?" she demanded.

"You were being attacked, and instead of helping you sent the apprentices away?" he asked, his voice cold.

"I didn't want them to die." Viperfang spat, "I feared there were more rogues lying in wait."

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 28 April 2017 at 11:43 PM

@happysappy

Khan's ear flicks towards her as he speaks, not taking his eyes off of the broken hole in the wall. "It's not so complicated, really." He tells her, a soft smile on his face as he remembers back when the language barrier was an issue. "Granite could teach you better than I," Khan starts, not quite finishing the sentence.
Khan, scourge of the city and King of the rats, does not have friends. He has his rats, his family and the few felines he doesn't quite hate.
Choosing instead not to answer her, he waits for a rat's head to show itself from the hole.
Thankfully, one does.
Immediately he wishes again for the awkward silence. Aphrodite, the white and gray rat. Her darker fur along the bridge of her nose and trailing up under her eyes is a vague resemblance of Granite's features in the negative.
"Why don't you just ask Alabaster?" She asks, avoiding his request.
With a huff of a sigh, Khan speaks to her. "Alabaster is busy, half the mischief is busy, why don't you crawl out of your rotten wall and help?" He hisses, tail lashing out in agitation.
He doesn't hate Aphrodite, he swears. The pale furred rat always has to question his commands however.
"Don't get your whiskers in a twist." She squeaks, rolling her bright yellow eyes and crawling her way out of the wall. "Granite's asking around now." Aphrodite tells him. Something he's already sure of because Granite is a respectable rat that follows the rules.
"Oooo," She grins, exposing wide teeth. The rat walks over to Mishti before Khan can ask her not to. Curiously, the white rat sniffs at the short legged cat.

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 11:54 PM

@carter
Mishti notices his avoidance of her question and looks disappointed for half a second. She sits and listens to them talk.
When Aphrodite walks over, her gaze brightens as she enthusiastically says hello.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 29 April 2017 at 12:01 AM

@happysappy

Aphrodite only squeaks at the new cat in her native tongue, not really saying anything important to mess with the feline. Khan however, doesn't find it amusing. "Aphrodite. You will either be of assistance or you'll return home." He says in a warning tone, tail flicking. He doesn't have time for this. One of his rats is currently unsafe and if one of them was, they all were.
The white rat huffs. "Calm down, Cerulean will be fine. He's gotten out of tighter situations." The white rat waves him off, sitting up on her hind legs. "I haven't seen you before, whats your name?" Aphrodite asks the new cat, effectively ignoring Khan's annoyed growl.

Deleted • 29 April 2017 at 12:30 PM

@carter

Mishti looks at Khan, and ducks her head embarrassed. "What did she say? And could you ask Granite if she would teach me?"

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 29 April 2017 at 1:07 PM

@happysappy

Khan glares at the pale rat, knowing fully well she could communicate with the other cat if she wanted. "She wants to know your name." He says, standing and walking past the two females. As he goes he adds. "Granite's male and busy chasing Cerulean's tail. Ask him yourself later."
Aphrodite spares Mishti an apologetic look before bounding after Khan. "Khan, we'll find him." The white shaded rat tries to assure him. "It's not like he would have left our land, he's smarter than that."
The siamese cat only grunts in answer. Ceru's leash is about to get much tighter with the threat of the clan and he knows the blue rat isn't going to like it.

Deleted • 29 April 2017 at 1:20 PM

@carter

Mishti turns towards Aphrodite as she follows Khan, "My name's Mishti." She stops bothering Khan and walks toward the forest, making plans to come back here to ask Granite. And suddenly, runs off going to see if she could track down the clan cat from earlier.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 29 April 2017 at 10:07 PM

@happysappy

As Khan turns the block, he half expects Mishti to keep following him. When she doesn't he turns a pointed look at Aphrodite. "This isn't a game, rat." He huffs.
The white furred rodent sighs. "I know."
The two travel in silence from then on, making another round of the block before abandoning it and searching for Ceru elsewhere.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 April 2017 at 11:18 PM

Cloudpaw still suspected that Viperfang killed him. But the other half of her said no. She wondered who actually killed Scarleap. It was like Viperfang read her mind.
( @thebrokenvibe what time is it?!?)

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2017 at 1:51 PM

Skygazer

"Of course there will be a vigil," was all she said, not wanting to add to the tension that was thickening between Viperfang, Blazestar, and Cloudpaw. Skygazer always found in easy to put others before herself, but the when it came down to clan mate or other clan mate, things got much more difficult for her. The best solution she could come up with was to stay out of it.

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mudsplash

He decided to let it go for now. Hopefully the apprentice would learn to be less pessimistic. For now, all the warrior could do was be patient. Mudsplash stood up and faced in the direction of the camp. Looking at the young tom, he decided to let him have some time to himself.

"I'll meet you back at camp," he gently meowed and walked back to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkpaw

Inkpaw flicked his ear in acknowledgement at Mudsplash. He wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't in the mood to hunt after what he had done. Although the tom wanted to go find Fawnpaw, the only cat he felt comfortable around, she was most likely in the camp and Inkpaw didn't want to go back yet. So instead, the apprentice sat there, looking down and just listened to the forest around him. It was so quiet and calm, yet something about it made the atmosphere less amicable than expected. The unknown factor of it all made him feel uneasy. His ears continues to twitch and turn at the sounds of the forest, wanting to pick up every sound.

@happysappy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badgerpool

Badgerpool hung her head, failing at trying her best to stay positive. With a sigh, she turned to Viperfang. "Would you like me to look you over?"

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578

Deleted • 30 April 2017 at 2:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Eaglepaw

"Okay." she replied quietly. Eaglepaw dropped back into the crouch and kept her toes balanced, and moved forward silently.

When she was close enough to pounce, she propelled her hind legs and landed on top of Cavepath. "Oof!" she meowed, as she hit her mentor. Eaglepaw suddenly felt very clumsy.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 30 April 2017 at 3:03 PM

@Doyoueverwonder

Cavepath stood up, shaking out her pelt after her apprentice pounced on her. She turned to her apprentice her eyes shining.

"Good job, I think that's the first time someone's been able to surprise me." she praised.

~~~~~

@pitch1226 @iris1929578 (Roughly noon)

Viperfang nodded to the medicine cat, stepping away from Scarleap. "I don't think I was hurt much. The attackers ran just after I showed up." she said, but nonetheless was grateful.

~~~~~

Pathwalker had long since given up on finding a stable place to sleep in this forest, and instead took to sleeping wherever she could find shelter. And so it came as a shock to her to wake up to find a brown tom watching her.

"I'm so sorry," Pathwalker said, her words rushing out. "I didn't know this was your home."

The tom waved her off with a flick of his tail. "You haven't done anything wrong, " he said, "I could hardly even consider this my home anyways. Too many rogues coming over here anyways."

Pathwalker relaxed, slightly relieved. "Rogues are here? Any dangerous cats?"

"All rogues are dangerous. But I have a mutual understanding with a few of them. Nothing great, but enough to keep them away. I would be more worried about those Clan cats. The last outsider I saw them take in seemed broken before she even joined up." the tom answered.

Deleted • 30 April 2017 at 3:08 PM

@pitch1226
Mishti

She walks back to the place where the meeting(?) had taken place. She starts tracking the scent, and follows it into the forest. She gets more alert, knowing she was in clan territory.
After awhile, she knows she's close. She starts looking around, and she spots a cat. Thinking it would be better if they knew she was there, she purposely snaps a twig on the way over there.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 April 2017 at 5:42 PM

@pitch1226 @thebrokenvibe (please stop acting like you are reading Cloudpaw's mind!$

Cloudpaw shook herself off. She thought to herself, stop suspecting Viperfang! She suddenly felt dizzy. Vision! Cloudpaw thought. Rouges, not Viperfang, were attacking Scarleap. Then she was aware of cats staring at her. She turned red.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2017 at 6:59 PM

Inkpaw

Whipping around, the tom let out a small hiss and his fur puffed out. He was greeted by the sight of a cat, younger than him by the looks of it. Inkpaw took a step back, wary of the newcomer. They definitely weren't a clan cat. With his ears pinned back and tail tightly wrapped around his feet, he sat down, prepared to bolt back to camp if needed.

@happysappy

Deleted • 30 April 2017 at 8:08 PM

@pitch1226

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt anybody," Mishti meows sitting down too. "I just came to see if you were okay, I knew you ran in to Khan and his mischief. My names Mishti by the way, what's yours?" She calmly looks at the cat, waiting for an answer.