CrystalClan {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 5:22 PM

Mudsplash

The warrior watched in curiosity as the apprentice crossed the territory as he followed the scent. That'd be something he'd have to talk to Inkpaw about. It prey was out of their territory, it wasn't theirs. However, Mudsplash was going to let it play out for now. If Inkpaw found trouble though, he would step in if needed.

Spidercharm

Stalking up on his prey, Spidercharm was completely silent. Closer and closer until he could reach out a paw and touch it. Pouncing, he pinned it down on the branch and mischievously smirked at his catch.

"Hey, Mudsplash! What'cha doing?" Spidercharm teased his brother, ignoring Mudsplash's glare.

"Get off! I'm mentoring Inkpaw," Mudsplash quietly growled. His brother grinned and made a fake thoughtful look.

"And if I refuse? We both know you don't have the strength to force me-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Satisfied?"

"Satisfied enough," he smirked, but climbed off. A squeal made them both turn their head in the sound's direction just in time to see Inkpaw run after a black rat.

@carter You can have them come. Muds and Spider will join in the fun too. ^-^

Deleted • 18 April 2017 at 5:43 PM

Mishti

She stalked her prey though the forest, knowing a patrol had been through there already. She saw the vole foraging for food, unknowing of the silent threat. She pounced killing with one swift bite, and ravenously devouring it after missing the first mouse. She starts walking to her home, and a strange smell, cat but not one she knows, greets her as she walks into the twoleg place. Curious, she follows it.

Deleted • 18 April 2017 at 5:50 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Eaglepaw

Listening to her mentor's words, she dropped into a crouch and splayed out her hind legs.
"Like this?" Eaglepaw asked quietly.

Her tail remained on the floor, where the slight breeze picked up.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 5:54 PM

@pitch1226
Alright ^u^ I'll just make a new post then))

Hopping into a new alley way almost at the edge of the city, Dumbbell's crew meets up with them. Turning back to look at them Khan scowls. "That's not ten, Bell." He says. The cream rat had brought much more than a meager ten, the rodent was lucky they were in a dark back street or else someone might have noticed.

At least though, Bell has the decency to look sheepish. "I tried, Khan! They didn't listen, they all wanted to come." The big eared rat squeaks as he dashes to catch up with the cat. The swarm of rodents was at least twenty strong if not more so and if Khan didn't need every single one of them he was going to have a talk with the group.

Rounding a corner to the edge of his land, Khan sees it. A white little tom with black splotches and one of his own backed into a corner. Without warning, the Siamese springs on the smaller one. He keeps his claws halfway in, not quite wanting to shred the fleabag yet, only remove him.

Tucking into a roll, Khan kicks out against the apprentice's side to send him as far away from the rat as possible. Fur puffed up to look larger and dark tail thrashing, Khan growls at the clan's apprentice. "Take him home, Bell." He orders, not taking his eyes off the cat in front of him.

The cream and white rat does as he's told, scurrying over to the injured black rat and taking some of his weight as he leads him home. The rest of the pack of rats circle around Khan, making a semi circle of defense around their leader. The fur on their backs fluffing up as they bared their teeth.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my land? With my rat?" Khan demands of the apprentice, ears angled back in anger.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 6:12 PM

@pitch1226

Smokepaw's eye out up as through his trekking across the territory he stumbled across Skygazer and Fawnpaw. "Skygazer, thank StarClan you're here. Viperfang and Scarleap, they need help." he said, stumbling over his words a few times as he tried to keep calm. "Ravenpaw is getting Blazestar but I'm worried it might be too late."

~~~~~

Cavepath gently nudged Eaglepaw's back legs closer together. "Keep your back legs closer, and move your front legs out a bit more. Keep your weight evenly balanced in order to strike quickly." she instructed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 April 2017 at 6:46 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Mousefur nodded. "Thanks." She replied, as she began walking to the described area.

Finally coming upon her destination, Mousefur scented the air carefully for any signs of mice. Surely enough, she found...
it's of scents. The mice, however, smelled... different. Unusual.

"Wolfwind, can you help me catch a mouse? I'd like to see one up close. Oh," she added, "be careful not to touch them with your teeth. Just in case."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 7:05 PM

Skygazer

"Stay here, Fawnpaw." She could see the disappointment in the apprentice's eyes, but she nodded with a smile all the same. Turning back to Smokepaw, Skygazer mewed, "Calm down, stay focused. OK, Smokepaw, lead the way!"

@thebrokenvibe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkpaw

The impact made the apprentice mew in surprise. He looked the Siamese cat with fear in his eyes and lowered his body down to the ground. "I-I'm Inkpaw of CrystalClan. I'm sorry, I d-didn't know you, um, you... owned them? I was out hunting. I f-failed, I guess. Sorry," Inkpaw quietly mewed, looking down at his paws. Mudsplash is going to be mad, he thought to himself. I wasn't able to successfully hunt and now I'm in trouble with this kittypet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mudsplash

The toms raced toward the direction of the squeal, but stayed hidden. Mudsplash smiled warmly as he watched his apprentice try to work things out with words and not violence.

"What is he doing?" Spidercharm growled. "He should stand up for himself!"

"Quiet Spidercharm! Not so loud, you'll alert them!"

"Who cares? Inkpaw needs let them know who is boss!"

"Quiet!"

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 7:16 PM

@pitch1226

Khan's eyes narrow as he looks the apprentice up and down. "I have no quarrel with Crystalclan." He states clearly. "Don't be the one to change that, 'paw."

One of the rats near the edge of the ring's ears twitched. Trading places with others they shuffled over to Khan, squeaking quietly. It had heard the other cats. One of Khan's ears swivels over towards them. He himself can't hear them but he trusted his rats more than anything.

"Be glad you didn't kill him, apprentice." He growls. "If you ever," The Siamese started stepping closer, his shadow of rats following in step. "ever, touch one of mine again." Khan warns, voice dripping with threat. "I'll make sure you regret it in that silly clan of stars of yours until the end of days." He hisses. The small group of rodents around him echoing the sound with a chorus of chattering and hissing noises of their own.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 8:15 PM

Spidercharm

As the cat surrounded by rats took a step forward, Spidercharm started to get impatient.

"That's it, I'm going in," he growled. Mudsplash looked at him in horror.

"Wait! No-" he tried to say, but his brother had already leaped out of hiding. Mudsplash reluctantly followed.

The small apprentice scurried up to his mentor, who gave him a reassuring lick. Spidercharm on the other hand confronted the Siamese cat and the Mischief.

His own fur rose and his claws unsheathed. He gazed at all the rats with a grin. They would make the fresh kill pile a good amount larger.

"Spidercharm, knock it off. Let's just go," Mudsplash quietly said. The brown warrior motioned for Inkpaw to move back toward the forest.

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 8:29 PM

@pitch1226

Khan watches as the two cats come from the bushes. Any sane cat would be afraid that their odds had just dwindled. Khan however, was no sane cat. Nor did he feel outnumbered. The group of rats around him was just a taste, a small sample of the whole mischief. He knew what they could handle and the things they could do. Clan cats were no match for his swarm.

Nonetheless, he hisses. He hates the way Spidercharm looks at his rats. His friends. His family. "Touch even one of their whiskers and I'll see your innards painted across my city." Khan growls.

The siamese would too, he had before with some hot shot loner. Back then of course, his land had been a lot smaller. Though the message was no less clear. It was a blissful few weeks after that as nearby cats learned that Khan took the lives of his rats seriously. No matter how many there were, even one casualty was enough to invoke rage in the tom. However, the Clan cat's hadn't learned that lesson yet.

If they chose to cross the line though, Khan wouldn't hesitate. A life for a life. That's his policy.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 8:39 PM

@pitch1226

Smokepaw nodded, taking a shaky breath before he started towards where they were hunting. He had filled with an unnatural sense of dread ever since he had heard that wailing, and now as he got closer he realized he couldn't hear the sounds of fighting anymore. Only a pained and soft keening.

~~~~~

@flowerlynx

Wolfwind nodded, "On it." she said, dropping down into a hunting crouch and padding carefully through the area. Soon enough she caught the scent of mice. Ill and foul smelling.

She paused as she caught sight of one of them, and pounced keeping her mouth as far from it as she could, watching as her large paw did the job to snap its neck. She drew her paw away, gently prodding the mouse towards the oak.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 18 April 2017 at 10:36 PM

((Hmm i feel ignored .-.)) i guess today was busy anyway..

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2017 at 10:39 AM

Fawnpaw

"Fawnpaw!"

"Sorry!" Her mentor looked at her, a bit aggravated and very annoyed. With a sigh, Skygazer muttered, "Let's take a brake. Let's go see what Ambershade is doing." Fawnpaw gave her an apologetic smile and followed Skygazer to go look for Ambershade.

@wolfplay245
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spidercharm

"Let's go, Spidercharm. We shouldn't even be here," Mudsplash nervously and quietly mewed. His brother gave him a cocky smile back.

"You're no fun! Just one bi-"

"No!" This time it was the little apprentice who spoke up, his blue eye and brown eye both showing concern. "Please don't hurt them," Inkpaw said in a more hushed tone. "I've caused enough trouble! Things are already bad enough! It's my fault!" The small tom looked on the verge of tears. Spidercharm stood shocked for a split second, but quickly snapped out of it.

With an over dramatic sigh, he said, "Ok, ok." He stepped back and the group turned to go back to the forest.

@carter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skygazer

The she-cat ran after Smokepaw, praying that they weren't too late. She saw the apprentice's expression of worry and wished she could comfort him. Now was not the time though, her own expression turning stern and focused. Skygazer's instincts were on edge, but prepared.

@thebrokenvibe

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 19 April 2017 at 11:22 AM

@pitch1226
I was helping fight the rats :T

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2017 at 11:44 AM

@wolfplay245 Oh sorry. I would check the sign up and discussion thread for opportunities to interact with others too. That is how Inkpaw got involved with Khan in the first place. 😊

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 19 April 2017 at 2:16 PM

@pitch1226

Khan's fur smooths slightly at the warrior trying to calm the situation. At Spidercharm however, Khan still glares.

He's surprised to say the least about the small apprentices outburst.

It seems he may have a forest cat ally after all. Khan lets his guard slip a bit in the presence of a piece of his mischief, sitting in the ring of rats. "The young one's smart." He comments as the warrior sighs. "Know this, Spidercharm. If you or any one of your flea ridden friends tries to take the lives of one of my rats, you'll be starting a war your little clan won't survive." He warns. Silently, he makes plans to address Blazestar about the commotion. They had a truce and if the Crystalclan leader wanted to break it, then so be it.

One of his rats breaks from the ring, jumping forward a tails length. The brown and white rat, Fin, makes chattering sounds at the retreating clan cats. Not getting close enough to attack but moving enough to threaten. Fin always was one to jump to a fight if he could, even if it just meant bearing his teeth. Khan's ear flicks and the brown rat next to him, Fin's sister, pulls the aggressive rodent back into the formation.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2017 at 3:06 PM

@pitch1226

Smokepaw drew to a halt as he reached the area they were hunting. He tried to scent the air for any signs of his mentor but most of everything was overrun with the scent of blood. He shivered despite the warm breeze and carefully picked his way across the bushes, noting how it seemed eerily quiet. The kerning having died off.

"I don't think we made it in time." he whispered, his own voice hard to hear as he reached a small ring of bushes. A small rustling alerted him to cats inside of one. From the scent, he knew it to be Clan. Most likely Viperfang and Scarleap.

~~~~~

Lynx padded away from her and her brother's small home. She had been watching their camp while Caracal went out to scout for any intruders. He had been gone for quite a while by the time Lynx grew worried. She nearly jumped out of her pelt when her brother stumbled towards her, his pelt torn and his ear bleeding.

"What happened to you?" she hissed her fur bristling. "You look like a fox tried to eat you."

"I made a new friend." Caracal said, flicking his tail agitatedly. "I also fell into a thorn bush. That's how I met the cat."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2017 at 3:37 PM

Mudsplash

"Is that a challenge? Your pipsqueak seems ready to fight," Spidercharm teased, however Mudsplash had, had enough.

"That is it! Spidercharm, we are leaving now," Mudsplash growled. Without waiting to see if his brother would follow, he gave Inkpaw a nudge and the apprentice and mentor padded back into the forest. Mudspalsh could hear Spidercharm hesitate but end up following them. He gave the arrogant warrior an annoyed look, but tiredly smiled.

"At least we are out of there. Next time though, could you try to not make the situation worse? Inkpaw..." Mudsplash started to say, but trailed off. He looked behind him and saw that the apprentice was trailing behind them with his head down and ears pinned back. His mentor motioned for Spidercharm to go up ahead. He trotted ahead, surprisingly without argument or any comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkpaw

Inkpaw bumped into Mudsplash, not realizing he had stopped walking. He wrapped his tail around himself tightly and kept his eye adverted, half prepared for the lecture about to come.

"You know that wasn't your fault right?" His mentor asked, to which Inkpaw merely nodded. Giving a gentle smile, Mudsplash tilted his head, trying to get the apprentice to look him in the eyes.

He looked up and met the warrior's dark brown eyes. "Yes, I know," he said half heatedly.

"Inkpaw, you are a very bad liar."

"It's just now the clan is being threatened. I should have realized I had crossed the border. And even when I did, I still chased after the rat," he muttered. "And Spidercharm might get in trouble now-"

"Is that what you're worried about?" Mudsplash interrupted. "I can tell you as his brother, Spidercharm will always get in trouble. In fact, I think he has an unhealthy obsession with it. But no matter how much he does get into mischief, he always, and sometimes unfortunately, ends up ok. If there was anytime for my brother to be put in his place, it would definitely be today after what he tried to pull. So please don't let his stupidity blown the situation out of perportion. We are safe now. Ok?"

Inkpaw looked down at his paw again and muttered, "Ok." He knew his tone wasn't convincing, but he didn't really care.

@carter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@thebrokenvibe I'll reply in a few 😊

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 20 April 2017 at 3:59 PM

@pitch1226

Khan goes to make a retort to the warrior, but surprisingly enough the other member of Spidercharm's party beast him to it. He watches the warrior hesitate but eventually the three leave his land and Khan lets out a silent sigh of relief.

He doesn't want war with the clans. Not exactly. If he has to, he'll fight to the death to protect his mischief, but their truce remained strong. The wild cats ate rats and the apprentice was young, all were just simple mistakes that lead them here. Inkpaw would learn and hopefully so would Spidercharm, and the groups could co-exist like always.

The siamese sighed and stood. With a flick of his tail he started walking back to his home, rats in tow. "Sharp, take your brother and half the party home a quiet way." He directs. Fin's sister shoots a glare at the aggressive young rat and does as she's told.

He didn't want to make a fuss on the way back to the house. Humans normally didn't care if he walked around with a few of his rats, but a small pack this large was enough to draw attention. "Beau, same with you." Khan says to another of his rats without looking back. From Beau he gets a squeak of affirmative and is soon enough padding alone down the sidewalk of his city.

In the silence that finds the white noise of his land as background, Khan ponders the clan cats. What he'll do if they step out of line again and makes a note to tell his rats that no rodent will travel alone from this point forward unless specifically directed as such. He wasn't going to have them falling into a mess like this again.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2017 at 5:42 PM

Skygazer

"Keep positive. Negativity never did any cat good," she reminded him. A noise in the direction of the bushes caused her ears to twitch. CrystalClan scent reached her nose and a bit of relief hit her, although not much. Trotting a little closer, Skygazer mewed, "Scarleap? Viperfang?"

@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 April 2017 at 8:27 PM

@pitch1226

Viperfang pulled herself out from the bushes, and Smokepaw could tell that after he was forced to leave their situation had gotten worse. While Viperfang looked not torn apart, a look to Scarleap showed no such hope for his mentor. Scarleap lay in the bushes, unmoving and eerily quiet.

"He was killed before I even showed up." Viperfang spat, "I watched two rogues attack him, but when I arrived one had already left." her voice dulled. "I managed to give the remaining rogue a pretty bad scratch. But I don't know what happened to them. I was trying to stop Scarleap's bleeding."

~~~~~

Blazestar glanced up as Ravenpaw came sprinting into the camp, her eyes wide and her fur so puffed she looked like a full sized cat.

"Blazestar," she meowed, scurrying over towards him. "There's been trouble at the border. Our hunting patrol was attacked."

Blazestar blinked in shock, he had asked his friend to raid patrols. But never more than once every moon. He stood, nodding to the apprentice. "Take me there."

Ravenpaw nodded before she turned and sprinted out of the camp. Glancing back every now and then to make sure Blazestar was following.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 20 April 2017 at 11:29 PM

(I don't like to bold, @thebrokenvibe )
Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw had nothing to do, so she went out gathering herbs. She smelled the scent of blood and death in the air. Her heart quickened. Did a cat get killed? She went to see.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 April 2017 at 2:43 PM

Skygazer

A wave of relief washed over her when she saw Viperfang emerge from the bush, but it quickly turned into a tidal wave of despair. The sight of Scarleap's lifeless body made her gasp. Taking a deep and slightly shaky breath, Skygazer did her best to regain her composure. Now wasn't the time to grieve. They needed to get the warrior's body back to camp.

Stepping to one side of Scarleap's body, she looked at Viperfang and asked, "Can you give me a paw?"

@thebrokenvibe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spidercharm

The tom smiled to himself as he listened to Mudsplash talk to Inkpaw. He almost laughed when he heard his brother talk about him. Spidercharm's smile disappeared though as he padded back into camp. Ravenpaw and Blazestar were talking about something serious based on the expression the apprentice had.

Deleted • 23 April 2017 at 3:04 PM

@thebrokenvibe

(You forgot to add Wolf and Cloud onto the list of cats.)

Eaglepaw

She felt her mentor nudge her back legs closer together. Losing her balance, she fell on her side clumsily.

Embarrassed, Eaglepaw quickly got up and shot a sheepish look at Cavepath. "I'm sorry!" she meowed bluntly.
Trying again, Eaglepaw went into the crouch, this time her back legs directly under her body.

Cloud

"Hey Wolf! Wolf!" she exclaimed while prodding her brother with the side of her paw. "You have to see what I found!"

Cloud jumped off of the circle of rocks they called home, and raced towards a tree. She stopped at the sight of a yellowish-brownish cat, who snarled at her.

Nettlesing

Waking up, he felt the warm sun shine on his yellow fur. Today would be a very warm day.
Padding quietly out, Nettlesting realized that most of the cats were up and about, or out of camp.

He decided to go hunting, in hopes to bring back lots of fresh-kill. He bounded out of the camp entrance, and slowed to a crawl when he heard some scuttling noises.

Ducking into a hunter's crouch, he began to stalk a mouse. Nettlesting swished his tail over the leaves, and the mouse, now alerted of his presence ran into a hole in a tree trunk.

"Fox dung!" he meowed. Nettlesting heard a crackle of a stick behind him.
Whipping around, he eyed a young white cat who stared at him.

"Who are you?!" Nettlesting snarled.

Wolf

He felt his sister prod his side many times. Opening his eyes, Wolf followed Cloud through the forest. "I'm coming..." he meowed groggily.

His sister disappeared out of his sight. Where was she now? Putting his nose to the ground, he followed her scent, until Wolf was face to face with a large, mean-looking tom.
Shrinking back, Wolf looked and studied the tom more closely.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 April 2017 at 4:22 PM

Cloudpaw

Cloudpaw emerged, gasping. "What happened to Scarleap?!?" She sighed. "Let's get his body back to camp. Now, lift!"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 April 2017 at 4:37 PM

@doyoueverwonder (so sorry about that. I'm a but forgetful. They should be up now.)

Cavepath shook her head smiling slightly as her apprentice fell. She watched as Eaglepaw stood back into a hunting stance once again. "Better," she praised. "Now from there, you can sneak up to your enemies and pounce on them. It also offers a better form for fighting, allowing you to protect your belly from attack."

She padded to the far end of the small area they were practicing. "Now," Cavepath called out. "I want you to use that crouch and try to sneak up on me. Come from any direction you wish. But ensure I can't hear you coming."

~~~~~

Viperfang nodded, carefully climbing through the bushes and helping to lift Scarleap up. "We need to be quick. I don't want to accidentally attract any foxes." she said, shaking away the shroud of sorrow that covered her. "I'll explain the situation the Blazestar once we arrive back at camp. Smokepaw, you go on ahead and make sure the Clan is warned ahead of time."

Smokepaw nodded before he hurried away from the two warriors.

~~~~~

Blazestar watched as Ravenpaw seemed to grow more nervous the closer they got. Her movements a bit stiffer as fear seemed to grab hold of her. She all but let out a terrified screech when Smokepaw jumped out in front of the two of them.

"Blazestar!" the apprentice newoed, his shock clearly evident. "Skygazer is helping Viperfang to move Scarleap back to camp. She wanted me to warn the rest of the Clan who was there." he hurriedly explained as Blazestar opened his mouth to respond.

"You two stay with me then, we'll help to escort them back. I know the camp is nearly empty right now. We will be fine to show up without notice."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 April 2017 at 4:47 PM

"Is Scarleap breathing? If so, Badgerpool and I might be able to save him" Cloudpaw mewed. She went to Viperfang and Skygazer.

Deleted • 23 April 2017 at 5:21 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Eaglepaw

"U-um, alright." she quickly answered.
Using the same crouch, she padded forward slowly, and as quietly as she could, which unfortunantly wasn't very quiet.

Eaglepaw tried her best to get within pouncing range. As she neared, her hind legs gave way from holding most of her weight for so long.

"Oops!" she yelped.

Cloud

"I'm Cloud!" she meowed loudly. Her round eyes looked up at the tom. "Who are you?" Cloud asked innocently. Laying down, she did her most pitiful expression to trick the tom.

Wolf

She's going to get herself killed! The tom had probably seen through her acting. Wolf flattened his ears and tried to look threatening.

Looking straight in the cat's eyes, Wolf was intimidated immediately.

Nettlesting

He scoffed. The young gray cat was trying to scare him! Unsheathing his claws, he looked down at both of them. Nettlesting noticed that Cloud had lied down and looked innocent.

"You're on CrystalClan territory." he hissed scathingly. When Wolf and Cloud didn't move, he picked them both up by their scruff and threw them backwards.

(Ha ha, reminds me of Rise of Scourge, when Tigerpaw hits Scourge on the tree.)

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 April 2017 at 2:11 AM

@Doyoueverwonder

Cavepath shook her head. "Keep on your toes when stalking to keep quiet. And when pouncing bring the force evenly through your body but propel from your hind legs." she advised, showing her apprentice what she meant.

~~~~~

@pitch1226 @iris1929578

Viperfang shook her head at Cloudpaw. "He lost too much blood. The rogues took his throat almost." she mewoed, her voice muffled slightly.

She just wanted to get back to camp and forget this ordeal. She couldn't handle another death of a friend be her own fault. She wanted to forget.

She glanced up as they reached Blazestar and the apprentices.

He stood up and walked to the small group. "I will help to escort you back to camp. I know how dangerous it is to have such heavy blood scent around." he meowed.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 April 2017 at 5:00 PM

Cloudpaw

Cloudpaw shook her head. "Scarleap was a brave and loyal warrior. Let's go bury him." She went to the den to fetch some herbs. They would block the scent of blood and death.