[Bird] Creature Suggestion - The Einopyh

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 May 2017 at 6:20 PM

Hello, this is my other bird suggestion, (Personally my favorite out of the 2), and I hope you enjoy it.

The Einopyh, the second half of the Epodic Trials and also known as the Mother of the Sea.

Please ping other people once you've seen it ❤️ Thanks

Art - http://stagfire.deviantart.com/art/EC-Bird-Creature-Suggestion-The-Einopyh-681900768

Evolution Stats:
1000 views -
4000 views -

Egg Description:
Often known as an elemental collision, this egg portrays the earth and the sea. The Einopyh egg constantly shakes to keep from cracking. Many people in Ark have commonly seen one of these eggs or a portrayal of one. Einopyhs are often known as the Mothers of the Sea. An Einopyh egg is only laid in certain spots of the ocean. A gold gem in the middle shows the royal blood of an Einopyh. Gold represents royalty and silver, commoners. Arkians keep a gem of the Einopyh for luck and good wealth for as well as the Mothers, Einopyhs radiate good luck. Einopyh eggs are laid in secretive spots to hide from Ark's civilizations.

Description:
There once was a story of a boy who found an Einopyh egg. He cared deeply for the egg and in turn of his favors, the egg never hatched. Einopyh eggs can only hatch in the sea. The colors of an Einopyh help it to blend in with the ocean surrounding it. The SAR center has discovered how to know when water is in good health, you must see the color and brightness of an Einopyh's beak and gem. Einopyhs have a mystical presence about them, they radiate peace and comfort. As a small hatchling, they develop small algae on their feathers in the shape of legs. Throughout the growing process, an Einopyh molds into a shape of a more four-legged being. This is so it can climb beyond the water and onto the land. Centuries have gone over in question why they do this. On one day of the year, an Einopyh will come out of the ocean and head towards the mountains. Some say that they come for a rival of sorts or feel a magnetic pull to the mountains, we may never know.

Sorry, it's kind of a crappy description:

Pings!
@skyfall4
@degong
@daisy1664
@mccherry
@bang14982

The other half: The Hyponie

Deleted • 24 May 2017 at 7:51 PM

@stagfire it's nice!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 May 2017 at 8:27 PM

@chicachicken
Thanks! 😊

Deleted • 24 May 2017 at 8:38 PM

@stagfire your welcome 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 25 May 2017 at 12:15 AM

@stagfire nice 😊 I like the baby stage best! Very cute.Thanks for the ping! I just scrambled to do mine and I'll ping you as well. But it needs colored still

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 May 2017 at 5:57 PM

@daisy1664
Thanks! It is colored ^^"

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 25 May 2017 at 6:17 PM

@stagfire no, I was saying my drawing needed to be colored still haha

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 May 2017 at 6:19 PM

@daisy1664
Oh, lol, sorry XD Ian already picked the 5(or more) he's using for July, he would have posted on the forums.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 25 May 2017 at 6:32 PM

@stagfire

I noticed 😋 No need to color it now haha

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 May 2017 at 6:37 PM

@daisy1664
Lol, maybe XD