United Rivals: RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 June 2017 at 12:05 AM

PLOT:
In a land full of nothing but fantasies, there were seven villages that were ruled by a single king. The seven villages included the village of the fairies, the elves, the witches/wizards/sorcerers, the demons, the angels, the humans, and the hybrids (this was before all the kingdoms stopped getting along.) There's some mysterious evil that's been destroying villages, towns, etc... and no one knows what it is. Some claim they saw this mist-like thing attack them, other's say it was a humongous vulture, other say it was a raid, an army, or a powerful sorcerer. Still, it seemed like no one could agree on who or what was attacking them. That was until an old prophet told the king an "impossible" prophecy.

From each village will come teen armies of two or three,
They will have to work together to defeat our enemy,
Our heroes, who at first, will call us crazy and laugh,
Will soon find blood, love, and trust among their paths.
One will betray, and be changed through love,
All that they will do will be just enough.
(BTW, I know that was a horrible poem and prophecy, but it gets the point of the mission across at least.)

The king then summons for each village to give up two to three willing fighters who will try and find the cause for the attacks. The villages, thinking the king would reward the village that found the cause first, was quick to send their fighters. However, all the fighters are shocked when they learn that they have to "work together." The king also tells them that if he find out that one of the village's fighter killed another village's warrior, the fighter will be executed and their village will be punished anyways the king wants. As the brave warriors go on their journey, they later find that they enjoy being in the company of one another's villages and some even fall in love with someone from a different village. What they don't know/forgot is that one of the warriors is actually part of the attacks, and his goal is to harm the people on this mission. This warrior, however, will slowly change his intentions after he has found his crush. (If you want to be the warrior who will betray the group, put a :sweat: in your other section. Before we start the RPG, the people who want to be that guy will PM each other and decide. When they decide, they must not tell anyone else in the group who it is. [Don't even tell me if I didn't put this emoji in my Other section])
~No sexual details or sexual ANYTHING
~No bulling players (characters ok, but not players)
~If you would like to throw in major plot twist, please PM me first err:
~Put in the Code Words Section: :wave:
~Have fun
Age (in human years)**:
Type of Being/Village From:
Personality:
History(optional):
Crush:
Picture/Description:
Code Words:
Other:

*MAGICAL LEVEL CAN CHANGE OVER TIME.
**CHARACTER MUST BE A TEENAGER.

Elves
~Ella/panda9983/16-Magical Level:8
~Ivy/panda9983/16-Magical Level:7

The Witches/Wizards/Sorcerers
~Ryder/starlight123/16-Magical Level:7
~Sparky/togepi360 aka mimikyu360/16-Magical Level:6

The Demons
~Vivian/pitch1226/13-Magical Level: 3
~Dalton Black/captainlevia/18*-Magical Level:10

The Angels (FULL)
~Oliver/pitch1226/17-Magical Level:6
~Angelina/panda9983/13-Magical Level:9
~Azrael/kurochi-akuma/17-Magical Level:4

The Humans
~Antias/izz/15*-Magical Level: 4
~Anderson/panda9983/17-Magical Level:5

The Hybrids
~Lillian/Cutiecupcake aka lightningpaws/17-Magical Level:7
~Bubbles/togepi360 / mimikyu360/17-Magical Level:8
~Moonuh/Wolfkit/13-Magical Level:4

*If you have the asterisk next to your character's name, you put the :sweat: thing in your bio. You guys can PM each other to decide who will be the antagonist before we start the RPG.

(We are starting off in the throne room, all the characters are waiting to hear what the king has to say.)

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 12:45 AM

Bubbles looked around. They were gathered in the throne room. She played with a small bubble as she waited for the king to speak. Sparky was there too, but he was more calm about this. He waited paitently, but, under his clothes, he was fidgeting a lot.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 12:52 AM

Lillian stood patiently in the throne room as she glanced over the others. She began to rearrange the knife that was strapped to her leg as she waited. Her eyes travelled over to the other warriors of her village and she tilt her head. Quickly fixing her posture Lil' crossed her arms across her chest and stood straight. 'First impression's are everything. Especially to the King himself' She thought over and over as she waited.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 1:10 AM

@lightningpaws
@Cutiecupcake

Bubbles turned to Lillian. "How are you staying calm?" she mouthed to Lillian. She looked at her bubble. "Oh, yeah. I better not look like a little kid." she thought. She quickly put her bubble away. She tried standing up taller.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 1:17 AM

Lillian slightly turned her head and whispered to Bubbles.
"Guess I'm a natural" She quietly chuckles to herself. "No, I just try to focus on something like...the tiny scratch and chip on the corner of the King's chair...little things like that." Lil' glanced back at the King's chair and then released her eyes to a new view.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 June 2017 at 2:19 AM

Ella stood up straight waiting for the king to respond. Looking around the room, she saw a boy and Ivy chatting like they were old friends. Ella moved towards Ivy. "What are you doing, chatting with a boy." she whispered fiercely. Ivy just turned around, while the boy continued chatting like he didn't hear her. Ivy never really chatted. She frowned. Ivy whispered, " Meet Andy, a boy that helped me when I was little.' Ella shook her head. "We're suppose to wait for the King's response." Ella whispered back. Andy was continuing his chatter. Meanwhile, Ella's eyes darted to a girl who was fidgeting. She was wearing a dress. She frowned again. They were going to travel, not go to some fancy party. To be honest, she felt that some are not fit to be here.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 7 June 2017 at 7:23 AM

Vivian wrapped her wings around her. There were many people here and the small demon was starting to get overwhelmed. Her pointed tail was tucked between her legs and she played with her hair while she waited. As Vivian stood, she could barely hear the others talk. Based on what they were talking about, some didn't seem that friendly while others appeared more open and social. Still, Viv didn't like the atmosphere and could feel her wings wrapping around her even tighter.

~

Oliver shifted back and forth excitedly, his black wings ruffled with the tension in the air. He stretched a couple times, eager to get going. It felt claustrophobic despite the room being quite large. Oliver's wings flapped, unable to keep still any longer, sending a wave of air in every direction.

Female
225 posts

izz • 7 June 2017 at 9:31 AM

Ant winced as a gust of air slapped his face. He was not even supposed to be here. Anderson was and he knew it. He was talking with a girl from another village already. Ant blew his hair out of his face and polished the toes of his boots on the back of his leg. Too many people; too many eyes watching him. The excitement charged the room, but somehow didn't reach him. He had seen what they were facing, ever so long ago, and it was no party.

Sorry for being a little late, wasn't pinged.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 9:59 AM

Nima couldn't help staring around her at the strange room and stranger people. Why wouldn't the king speak? "If we going to save the world, can we please get on with it?" she muttered to herself.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 10:06 AM

Lillian looked up and glared as a gust of wind ruined her concentration. She noticed the boy who did it and rolled her eyes. Noticing the fidgeting warriors, she made it her goal to not move around and stand straight while they awaited instructions. She gave the other warriors another glance and then at her own villages warriors. Lil' wanted nothing more then for her village to find and end this nonsense. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear she began to put it up into a ponytail. Lil' lost focus on the others and began to focus on her own things, not wanting to seem impatient or nervous.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 June 2017 at 10:55 AM

Moonuh did not like this place, at all. She kept going over the possibilities of how she would die over and over again. She flapped her wings slightly and then folded them neatly against her coat. She could see why the others were fidgeting, she was scared half to death herself. Just as suddenly She looked at her coat where a satchel hanged between both of her wings, nudging the satchel, she finally could see her family picture the one which she took with them when she was barely over four, but that was a long time ago and they changed a great deal since them. She stared at her father with his giant silvery eagle wings on top of a white coyote. Why had they forced her to come? When she might not ever see them again.

The memory rang clearly inside her head of her mother screaming at her that she must go, along with her father who didn't really cared if she died. "It would make the family proud." They had said, but Moonuh was not entirely sure that she had believed them. Maybe it was better if she went they never truly loved her anyway. Moonuh fought back a whimper when she realized how true that sounded that her parents never really loved her. She had enough of this nonsense of coarse they loved her she was their daughter! She then carefully nudged the portrait back into her satchel as she waited for the king to come.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 June 2017 at 12:10 PM

Ella glared at the person who flapped his wings. It was an Angel, and of course, a boy. She sighed. When are they going to go already.
~
Angel let her wings slowly grow out of her back. Then she wrapped her wings around her. She was nervous, and she can tell that an Elf had disapproved her. But of what? She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. Maybe it was her dress. Scared, she looked at the King's throne. He should be speaking anytime now.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 12:19 PM

@wolfkit

"Moon, are you okay?" Bubbles asked. Everyone worried, but you seem to have your thoughts somewhere else." She made another bubble. "Here! You can have this." She waved her tail around. "Uh... really?" someone said behind her. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." she kept saying to the person. "Do you think it's time yet?" She asked after she was done.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 June 2017 at 12:29 PM

@togepi360

Moonuh Shrugged her shoulders not really caring if the king would come or not. Part of her wanted to stay here and go home to her family, yet she didn't think she really had a home anymore. She closed her eyes praying this was all just a bad dream. When she opened them again though she did not find herself in her small little den with her dad and mom. She couldn't really believe that she was here and not back in her small little village.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 12:37 PM

@wolfkit

Lillian looked at her the other warriors from her village and noticed the tense look in Moonuh's eyes. Hesitantly changing focus to help her she looked at Moon. "You'll be fine. Just think of how honored our village will be when we find the cause." Lil' smiled as best she could. Lil' shook her hand and her claws appeared. Making sure they were at their sharpest she retracted them.

(Should someone play as the King?)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 June 2017 at 1:00 PM

@lightningpaws

"I guess" she muttered wasn't that what got her here in the first place? She smiled back, forced to or not Lil' was right she really did want to make her village proud! She unsheathed her claws and sheathed them again with new excitement for what might lay ahead. She might even make her parents proud if they actually really wanted her to go that is. Realizing that her face was scrunched up she let her gaze soften as she took a better look at the warriors beside her. She shuddered as she looked at the demons she did not want to face them in a fight they were also, fierce looking too. It made her feel like she was just a tiny pup afraid of the thunder.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 June 2017 at 7:32 PM

(@izz Sorry! I was copying usernames over and I think I skipped yours! I'm so sorry!!!)

Luna
Luna looked around the room. The other villages had sent more people than she expected (since she expected they’d send no one). “Well, at least I don’t have to work with the other villages,” she thought. She knew all the villages held grudges against each other. She didn’t know the full details, but she knew just enough to know why the villages didn’t get along. She couldn’t really blame them either. She had used her magic to transform her dress into some sort of fashionable armor. It was easy to move in, yet almost indestructible. It also had a cloak, which had a hood on it. This was perfect for sneaking around at night or trying to be a spy. A gust of wind blew her cloak up, making it wave. Her magic claok began to change coloring, looking like a beautiful night sky. Her sparkly blue butterfly-like wings fluttered anxiously on her back as the king began to speak.

Ryder
Ryder glanced at all the different villages. Ryder turned to Sparky and said,”It’s almost packed in here, but I’m pretty sure we’ll find the cause of the mist thingie-whatever- before anyone else does.” At that moment the king spoke.

King
“Hello brave fighters! We have gathered here today to begin our quest for to find out who/what is raiding the villages! Our prophet has presented us with this prophecy,” he said.

From each village will come teen armies of two or three,
They will have to work together to defeat our enemy,
Our heroes, who at first, will call us crazy and laugh,
Will soon find blood, love, and trust among their paths.
One will betray, and be changed through love,
All that they will do will be just enough.

"As the prophecy says, I must request that you put your differences aside and work together as a group to defeat the en-..."

Luna
Luna's emotions accidentally triggered some of her magic, causing a huge explosion at her feet. When the smoke cleared, a huge star shaped burn mark was left on the ground. Her wings began to flutter as fast as the speed of light. "I'm sorry,"she said,"but I cannot work with these...these.." She motioned her hands at the other villages. "The truth that history holds shows that even if the villages work together, we will destroy each other. I am not about to let history repeat itself." With that, Luna fled, flying down one of the castle's corridors, hoping someone would chase after her and convince her she was wrong.

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 7 June 2017 at 8:22 PM

Relaxing as the King spoke she listened. She furrowed her eyebrows at the prophecy and tapped her foot quickly against the floor. As the King began to finish Lil' lost focus when 'Work together as a group' hit her ears. About to open her mouth for an objection, suddenly an unexpected blast happened just to the right of her. Thinking of an attack she turned into a rather large panther and swung her paws violently in the air. Standing in an attack posture she glared at the girl responsible. 'Of course from a different village. Always causing trouble!' She growled in her mind and changed back into her warrior form. Grabbing her knife off her leg she crossed her arms on her chest. "This girl has a point. Plus if she's willing to make an explosion near the other villages, I'd count that as a threat!" Lil' growled and watched as the girl ran off. "Good riddance." Lillian said lowly to herself. Her eyes looked at the King who seemed as shocked as the others. Lil' could only chuckle knowing someone had to grab that girl before the mission was ruined. Shaking her head she looked at the King "I got this." She sprinted towards the girl taking her panther form. As she gained on the girl Lil' slid in front of her to block her from going further.

Female
225 posts

izz • 7 June 2017 at 8:54 PM

Antias wanted to laugh as he looked across the faces of mingled fury and disgust. They were all like puppies with their fur bristling. He was never much accepted by the humans, so its not like he had any loyalty to his species. Working together was the only chance, if there was a chance at all. He looked up to see how Anderson was dealing with the news and following commotion. He was already friends with a non-human, so working with others shouldn't be to hard.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 7 June 2017 at 9:13 PM

Oliver couldn't help but laugh. This was going to be fun. Personally, he didn't have a problem with working with others. In fact, it was the perfect opportunity to play jokes on the lot and for a good laugh. The demons did make him feel a bit uncomfortable, nothing a prank or two couldn't fix. Olli was a bit surprised about the love part though and thought that was pushing the luck. The people here could become friends, but actually develop a crush toward one another? He highly doubted it.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 June 2017 at 9:46 PM

Her heart was now racing with fear as she stared around in terror at the other villages' warriors. It looked like to her, that they would much rather kill her then befriend her. how was she supposed to work with them!? She didn't want this journey to end in bloodshed with warrior against warrior! What had she gotten herself into? Suddenly she heard an explosion she had to growl under her breath. Were they fighting already? Moon lifted her head to see that is was merely an accident as far as she could tell anyways. Moonuh sighed she knew that this trip to find what/who it was that was causing all of the destruction was not going to be pleasant at all.

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 7 June 2017 at 11:22 PM

(Sorry guys! I was at work all day.)

I leaned against a wall inside of the throne room with my arms crossed over my chest, watching as the King spoke of some whacko prophet. As if that crap were real. I didn't believe a lick of it. I huffed a sigh as I looked around the room. At least one person from every village was there and sharing one room with them made my skin crawl.

Suddenly, some kid lost her cool and ran off like a puppy with her tail between her legs. I mean, c'mon, I'm a demon. Did I look like I wanted to hang out and work with some lesser creatures? No. But I sucked it up and accepted the mission as any serious and talented warrior would.

My eyes shone red as I grew irritated by the crowd around me. "Get ahold of yourselves!" My deep, intimidating voice boomed throughout the room. "Our lovely King here isn't finished speaking." I continued, the emphasis on 'lovely' sounding very sarcastic.

Usually, I would keep quiet, but I knew that the sooner the King could finish his bogus speach, the sooner I could go home and prepare for the journey ahead. I wasn't about to let some brats keep me here any longer that needed...

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 June 2017 at 11:53 PM

( @cutiecupcake @lightningpaws )
Luna
Luna looked at the girl who had blocked her path. A hybrid. With a knife. Luna almost smirked, that would have been suicide. This girl didn’t look like someone to be messed with. Then again, she wasn’t someone to be messed with either. “But,”she reminded herself,”I’m not here looking for a fight. Plus, I already almost destroyed the king’s throne room.” Luna looked back at the girl. “Look,”she said, speaking as quickly as possibly,”I didn’t mean to create that burn mark in the king’s throne room. I just lost control of my magic for a second. No big deal. I can go and erase that burn mark. And it’s not like I don’t mind working with other villages...I mean, don’t get me wrong, the other villages look awesome, but the point is that history proves that the villages were never meant to work together. But then there’s this prophet guy who just SAYS ‘Oh! Let’s make all the villages work together,’ and all that stuff. But we are kinda…” Luna shut her mouth. She had already said too much. No one could know what she found out.

Ryder
Ryder was laughing...mentally. ‘Stupid girl,’ he thought,’Control yourself. Really good impression on the king.’ He turned to everyone else in the room. He didn’t mind working with everyone else, it was just usually. Everyone was different, but he could see many similarities hidden inside. As one of the demons told everyone to turn their attention back to the king, he looked at the hallway that the crazy fairy had ran down. ‘She’s probably the most difficult to work with out of everyone,’he thought.

Deleted • 8 June 2017 at 12:04 AM

@starlight123
"I don't like this any more then you do. But hey, stay out of my village's way and there should be no issue." Lil' tried to put on her best sarcastic smile. "Now, I won't have this journey ruined so let's go back, listen to whatever the 'wonderful' King has to say and get on with this so far horrible day." Before giving the chance for the girl to respond Lil' changed into her panther form and began to walk back towards the large throne room doors.
Not looking to see if the girl had followed she entered the room. As she walked back to where her village stood she noticed the few eyes of the other village's citizens. Growling, she stood in her spot and moved her ears back and forth to the many conversations. If anyone was going to talk she'd know what was said.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 8 June 2017 at 12:17 AM

Luna
Luna teleported back to the throne room. “I, um, apologize for the outburst, sir. It won’t happen again. Luna touched the center of the burn mark. The moment her finger made contact with the ground, the burn seemed to shrink and absorb into her finger. She turned back to the king. “You were saying?”

King
“The prophet will mentally check in with all of you at night. He may or may not tell you he’s checking in on you. If we find out that you killed or tried to harm someone from a different village, you will be executed and your village will be punished. Anyways, I think I should send you warriors on your way.” He gave everyone 2000 gold coins each, some food for the journey, and some extra weapons/supplies/clothing.
The warriors were sent on their way.

Ryder
After having a bag of gold coins thrown at him, some extra food stuffed in his pockets, and some extra supplies stuffed in his bag, he burst out the castle doors. “I think we should go to Western Woods, first,” the fairy that made the outburst (Luna) said. “The Western Woods hold powerful relics and staffs from former heros. If you prove yourself worthy, you can be gifted the staff from a former hero. If you were some life form that concentrated on destroying villages and stuff, their first goal would be to try and obtain one of those famous relics and staffs. If at least one of us get a magical item, we would have a higher chance at defeating the evil thing.” Ryder listened to the fairy rambling before saying,”i think we should introduce ourselves first. After all, we’re stuck with each other until we solve this thing.”

Deleted • 8 June 2017 at 12:34 AM

Lil' tucked the stuff she'd gotten from the King into her bag and walked outside. Catching eyes with her caretaker and trainer on her way out she simply smiled and continued onwards. Lil' leaned against a pine tree and watched the others. Annoyingly lifting her head up she said "The name's Lillian. My friends call me Lil', however no one here should be calling me that." Beginning to throw her hair into a ponytail she bowed her head mockingly to say she's done with her introduction.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 June 2017 at 2:44 AM

"Im Ella," Ella said. She looked at everyone. Well she was stuck with them. Annoyed at how she was with them, she took out her flower clip. Sizing it into a bow and arrow, she slung it over her back.
~
"Well I'm Ivy," Ivy said quietly. "I can also go by the name Iv, but that's only what my friends call me.
~
Angel wasn't too mad. At least it won't be that bad, will it. She shyly smiled at everyone. "I'm Angelina, but you can call me Angel."
~
Andy looked at everyone. Seems like all of them were mad or okay with it. Either way, he would work together for the sake of his head. Smiling, he said,"I'm Anderson, call me Andy though."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 8 June 2017 at 5:42 AM

The small demon gave a little wave, not quite ready to go on the journey, but what choice did she have?

"Viv or Vivian," she quietly said. Vivian wasn't sure if what she said was even audible, but it was all she could muster at the moment. Everything just seemed to be happening at once and it overwhelmed her.

~

Oliver smirked as everyone introduced themselves. Most of them seemed so serious and "Only my friends call me blah blah blah". Too much tension in the group and he fully intended to fix that. For one, they weren't going to get anywhere with everyone plain out hating each other. And two, it would be fun, which was exactly what this group needed. Oliver just needed to analyze them and find the best way to approach each one. For some it was simple. For example, the tall demon, and probably the oldest one of the group, just needed to be knocked down a few pegs. Yeah, this was definitely going to be fun.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 June 2017 at 9:40 AM

Moon walked outside with a sword in her mouth with a sheath on her side. She looked around at the other warriors, she just now realized she was about Three FT smaller then any other warrior. Quickly she tucked her tail in and bowed her head. Not wanting to be a threat, until she realized that this wasn't a pack it was a group. She nervously got up and was slightly embarrassed. "I'm Moon although my full name is Moonuh" she whimpered, and quietly sheathed her sword. Once she was done she sat down making sure that her wings were flat against her coat, she then listened to what the other warriors. Slightly interested in were they were going to go.

Female
225 posts

izz • 8 June 2017 at 10:26 AM

Antias stepped up and gave a small bow. "I am Ant. The Ant if you so wish. A pleasure to be here." He planted his staff in the ground and grimaced at the slight pain. "Well, not really, but one must keep a good face." He sat down next to the hybrid and smiled at her. "That's a good sword you have there. Where was it forged?"