Wolves of the Mist (Role Play form!)

in Roleplaying

105 posts

keesa • 1 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

Aster
The loner was fairly far out now, the water bellow him a dark abyss he could no loner see the bottom of. It was nice out here despite the cold water and brisk air of winter. Aster almost relaxed when a howl caught his attention and for a moment was caught off guard and went under. Struggling to breach the surface, he made it back up in time to here a second howl coming from the other edge of the lake and the shape of a wolf on the bank. His heart lept to his throat, could it be? No, he was being silly, only seeing what he wanted to see. It was probably just a pack wolf or another loner, the angle who had saved him earlier was probly long done. Still, Aster made his way to the bank a safe distance away from the other wolf, dragging himself onto the bank and hacking up the excess water he had swallowed.
@starlight123

MountainAsh
It was surprisingly easy to let Hera lead the way and he fell naturally in step behind her, trusting the hunter to know what she was doing as they snaked through the familiar woods. The weather was kind and the whole of the forest was alive with sights and smells it almost made hims shiver with excitement. Dispite wanting to let himself wander and enjoy just enjoy the romp the beta knew he couldn't. He stay on alert for any danger that might be around, the increase in loner sightings beginning to fray his nerves. Since he didn't have to focus on the foxes trail it was easy to look for signs of trespassers or anything else out of the ordinary. Rowan closed his eyes a second, letting the simple pleasures of being out here wash over him one more time before opening his eyes. He caught the movement of Hera's head. Had she been looking back at something? He looked behind them but all he saw were their tracks.
@0xid3li

ScarletHart
He frowned in thought, normally he would turn her away like he did the other two for trespassing but this loner was in bad shape. Even though the alpha could be harsh, he wasn't in the habit of sending wolves to their death, even strangers. "The pack will grant you asylum until you are well." He told Ruza, looking into her eyes as though trying to gage what kind of wolf she was. "Can you walk on your own or will you require assistance to camp?" Rook made no promises that she would be allowed to join once she was healed but at least the loner would have some shelter while recovering, then they would see.
@avsilly @panda9983

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 August 2017 at 10:33 PM

Gillian

She froze, her ears twitching. A howl? she thought to herself. She crouched down, burrowing her muzzle in the cool ground. She lifted her head after a moment, looking down at the lake. She yelped in surprise, seeing a wolf down below. She looked at him for a moment then peered at her paws. She realized they looked alike although she was redder, or it was just mud. Maybe she should have dunked herself, she realized as the wolf was drenched, his fur lathered in water. Gillian crept down closer to the bank, pushing herself against the ground. Her heart pummeled in her chest and she wondered why for a moment.
@keesa @starlight123

~

Lily

She awoke with a start, the cold ground crispy against her fur and she jumped to her paws, refreshed. She swished her tail across the snow, worried. She caught a few wolves giving her strange looks and she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She lifted her paw, licking off the snow. She glanced over at Rook and smiled at the ground. She looked up to him, he was the strongest figure in the pack, to her at least. She glanced at the loners in front of him and craned her neck to look at them for a minute. She frowned and shrugged. Her mind wandered for a moment before snapping back to the wolves out patrolling for foxes. She settled down on the ground again, looking at the forest, worried.
@ ???

~

Chase

He settled his head on his paws, waiting. He curled his tail around himself, unoccupied. He wondered if he should ask Rook for something to do. He shrugged and pulled himself to his feet and looked over the horizon, seeing a glittering gray in the distance. He growled to himself, fighting the urge to hide. He looked over at the wolf sitting near a tree. He smiled to himself, his cheeks warming up. Lily. His heart fluttered and covered his ears, trying to send away his emotions. What was happening to him?

@ ???

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 1 August 2017 at 11:34 PM

Violet
Hearing the howl, Violet immediately knew it was Moondust. She turned to her brother.
"Follow me," she whispered.
They ran towards the sound. Violet paused. Was this the direction it had come from? Another piercing howl reminded her the correct way and she followed it. She reached the edge of the lake and saw Moondust standing their.
"There you guys are... I didn't think you'd survive," Moondust paused and sniffed the air. She growled. "others are here. I can't tell you to much. Meet me at The Last Place again. I'll explain everything the best I can."
Moondust looked at both of them. She nudged her muzzle onto their shoulders. "Good to see you're both alive." Then she left.
Violet looked at her brother. "The Last Place....?" she asked him.
Maroon turned to her and nodded. "The Last Place she had a happy memory with her mom. We passed there that night." He started drinking from the lake, no doubt planning something.
Violet dug into her memory. Where was that place? How could she have forgotten?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 2 August 2017 at 8:28 AM

@starlight123 or @keesa (Could you tell me who MoonDust is?)

Gillian

She stepped back from the lake, startled. She had never seen so many loners in the same place, probably because she avoided other wolves. One wolf started to jump down to the lake. Gillian flicked her tail, wondering what they were saying. A crunching noise rang through and Gillian froze. They must have heard me, no, no! she tried to stand up, causing more disruption, she'd never been this loud before! Keep calm, stay quiet, she remembered suddenly and she tilted her ears, wondering where that came from. She looked down at the wolves, they had frozen. She barked in surprise. She'd definitely been heard now.
@keesa @starlight123

~

Lily

OPEN FOR RP

~

Chase

OPEN FOR RP

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 2 August 2017 at 8:45 AM

Orbit
Orbit heard lots of noise coming from the lake. He walked over. A red and brown loner was standing there frozen solid, staring at another group of loners. Orbit didn't know his name or any other of the loners' names for that matter. The red and brown loner was making an awful lot of noise. Orbit tried to make no sound at all. He couldn't because Orbit didn't have a voice.
@stagfire and @starlight123

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 2 August 2017 at 9:15 AM

@spoony4787

Gillian watched the loners for a moment before turning her head. A wolf was standing there, quietly watching the loners across the river. She knew she had to run if she didn't want to be found. Treading lightly, she stepped back into the forest, then dashing in some direction, trying to keep her foot prints as quiet as possible. She stopped suddenly and took a deep breath and paused after a moment. The loners. Were. In front. Of her. UGH, why was she so clumsy. They could probably smell her now! Why did they have to be upwind.
@keesa @starlight123 @spoony4787

105 posts

keesa • 2 August 2017 at 11:47 PM

MountainAsh
It was surprisingly easy to let Hera lead the way and he fell naturally in step behind her, trusting the hunter to know what she was doing as they snaked through the familiar woods. The weather was kind and the whole of the forest was alive with sights and smells it almost made hims shiver with excitement. Dispite wanting to let himself wander and enjoy just enjoy the romp the beta knew he couldn't. He stay on alert for any danger that might be around, the increase in loner sightings beginning to fray his nerves. Since he didn't have to focus on the foxes trail it was easy to look for signs of trespassers or anything else out of the ordinary. Rowan closed his eyes a second, letting the simple pleasures of being out here wash over him one more time before opening his eyes. He caught the movement of Hera's head. Had she been looking back at something? He looked behind them but all he saw were their tracks.
@0xid3li

ScarletHart
He frowned in thought, normally he would turn her away like he did the other two for trespassing but this loner was in bad shape. Even though the alpha could be harsh, he wasn't in the habit of sending wolves to their death, even strangers. "The pack will grant you asylum until you are well." He told Ruza, looking into her eyes as though trying to gage what kind of wolf she was. "Can you walk on your own or will you require assistance to camp?" Rook made no promises that she would be allowed to join once she was healed but at least the loner would have some shelter while recovering, then they would see.
@avsilly @panda9983

Aster
The loner coughed a few times before he finally caught his breath. When he looked the back at the opposite bank the wolf that looked like the spirit who had saved him from earlier was replaced by two strangers. Aster frowned knowing he'd seen them before. Before the thought could complete itself he heard a crunch and swung his head around to face the source but they were to fast, all he caught was a flash of red fur. Just like mine he thought. His ears pricked up intrigued thinking for a foolish moment it was one ofor his siblings, that they had finally found him and he wouldn't have to be alone anymore. It was a stupid thought, he knew they were long gone, the red wolf had problems just been his imagination. Feeling cold and wet Aster turned around and began walking back to his small tree den.
@stagfire @starlight123

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 12:02 PM

Gillian

Gillian glanced in front of her, surprisingly, the wolves hadn't turned to see her. She shrugged, exhaling slightly before pushing her head through the reeds. There was no one there. She crept forward, confused before seeing the red wolf slinking off again. Her ears pricked up, her curiosity spiking again. She dropped by the banks of the lake, rolling in the mud, gathering a few leaves as well. She jumped to her feet and crept behind the wolf, following him to wherever he was headed.
@keesa @starlight123

Chase & Lily

OPEN

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 3 August 2017 at 2:02 PM

Ruza stands back up, looking at him. Her eyes were blank, emotionless.... While they may be unnerving, they are also a bit hypnotic. "Thank you.... I can walk on my own...."

@keesa

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 2:10 PM

@avsilly @keesa

Lily eyed the loner for another moment before taking a step toward the gray and black wolf. She tilted her head, looking into the wolves eyes, they were strange. She was entranced.
"Rook?" she asked, looking towards their leader for a moment."And...gray and black wolf?" she asked, glancing at the wolf again.
"Could I walk with her?" she requested, bowing slightly.

105 posts

keesa • 4 August 2017 at 10:32 PM

Aster
He stumbled towards his den, nearly collapsing in the entrance way. No normal sized wolf would even consider the glorified fox hole at the back of a tree any sort of suitable den space but it was hidden and warm. Thanks to weeks without food Aster was skinny enough to fit inside though he could barley turn around. A couple more days I would have been dead iffy that spirit hadn't given me that rabbit he thought bleakly. He must have looked like a skeleton against her healthy sleek frame. Aster abruptly stiffened in the confines of his den as he though he heard a sound from right outside. Was that footsteps? His tail quivered fearfully hoping it was just his imagination.
@staggered

Scarlets art
He looked at Lily a moment as though weighing her request, finally giving her a slow nodded. "Very well, keep a close eye on her Lily, If you feel threatened at all just howl and I'll be with you before any harm can come of it." He promised, the threatening undertone directed as a warning to the loner.
@avsilly

Sorry guys for late reply, Bennett very busy these past couple days :T

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 10:39 PM

Lily

Lily nodded, knowing she shouldn't test him. She swished her tail slightly, sending leaves up into the cold air. She took a slightly cautious step towards the loner, taking deep breaths. She beckoned the loner and she walked off to the corner of the camp, watching the loner until she(he?) followed her.
@avsilly

Gillian

Gillian looked at the wolf, his skinniness bothering her. A slight swishing in the bushes sounded and she whipped her head around, smiling at the remarkable timing as she struck down the squirrel. She crept closer, the squirrel dangling from her mouth. She darted forward while the loner had looked away and dropped the squirrel in front of the home, then darted away quickly. She turned around once she had reached the bushes, watching again. She wondered for a moment when she should reveal herself.
@keesa

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 4 August 2017 at 11:59 PM

The she-wolf, Ruza, looks to the male for a moment.... Her gaze lingering as she walks towards Lily before the piercing gaze met hers. Everything about her screamed intimidating but she made no moves that may be read as hostile.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 3:33 PM

Lily

Lily flicked her tails slightly and she wondered whether she should be smiling or something. She growled to herself, then quieted.
"So, how did you get here?" she inquired, trying to make the loner less untrusting.
@avsilly

105 posts

keesa • 5 August 2017 at 5:39 PM

Aster
His ear twitched a bit, as he heard more sounds behind him. He sighed it was probably nothing but he wouldn't be able to sleep without checking it out. He sighed walking our into the open and seeing the dead squirrel, it smelled of another wolf. For a second he thought it another gift from his angel but the prey had a different scent to it. He frowned, whoever had left it here probably haddn'the gone far. His tail quiver fearfully.
@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 5:51 PM

Gillian

She watched him as he looked around fearfully and took a deep breath, exhaling. She took a step forward through the bushes, revealing herself. She decided she would take a,Who are you! approach instead of a,I've been following you and you're interesting approach.
@keesa

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 6 August 2017 at 3:14 PM

(@keesa, sorry for not responding for so long! You should read the last part of my rp part and continue your rp from there since I said something to ScarletHart 😋)

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 6 August 2017 at 11:27 PM

Ruza

"I limped...." She says calmly, her gaze constantly scanning the area, as if she was preparing to be attacked at any second
@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 11:34 PM

@avsilly

Lily chuckled slightly, flicking her tail.
"I meant, did the Mist do something to you?" she asked again as they walked through the whistling forest.

Deleted • 7 August 2017 at 2:17 AM

Sidyana's eyes scanned the surroundings, watching some members of the pack walking around the camp as she was lying down on top of the den. She sighed quietly, shifting her gaze up to the sky. Sometimes, being an Omega was quite boring when she had nothing more to do than taking care of the pups. Not that she didn't like them. She simply wanted more activity. She wished to be a hunter like she was in her old pack.

Suddenly, her nose caught a pleasant scent coming from the den and she jumped down to see what was producing it.
'What's with this scent?' she mentally asked herself, sniffing the air. Tempted by the scent, Sidyana followed it until she found herself nuzzling her nose into Venus's fur.

@0xid3li
@little_moose

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 8 August 2017 at 1:09 AM

Ruza

"No, I was not touched by the mist I simply moved away from it, why do you ask?" She looks to the she-wolf curiously

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 8 August 2017 at 3:05 PM

@avsilly

Lily shrugged for a moment before her brain processed what the loner had said.
"Wait, the fog touched you?" she inquired, her tail lashing."Wha-why-how??" she asked, going crazy.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 8 August 2017 at 8:10 PM

Ruza shakes her head "No, I said it did not...." She watches the questionably sane Lily

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 8 August 2017 at 11:08 PM

@avsilly

Lily shook her head, she had misheard the wolf. She flicked her tail slightly as they trekked farther into the woods.
"Sorry, I have something on my mind, I'm drifting," she chuckled.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 8 August 2017 at 11:29 PM

(Moondust is a pack wolf. She's somewhat a loner at heart, though, because of some mysterious event that will be revealed later. )
Moondust was about to head back when she caught the scent of two wolves. Curious, she followed it. She saw Gillian crouched in the bushes, looking at something beyond it.
"Gillian? What are you doing?"
@stagfire @keesa

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 8 August 2017 at 11:34 PM

@starlight123 (Great 😊)

Gillian jumped in surprise.
"I was just introducing myself to this loner!" Gillian exclaimed, trying to sound normal.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 8 August 2017 at 11:37 PM

@stagfire @keesa

"Loner?" Moondust asked, looking up. Her eyes met with the loner. There was no denying it, it was him. She could feel her heart flutter slightly and immediately averted her eyes to Gillian. She could feel her face heat up.
"Well, let's make out introductions formal and quick. We need to get back to the pack. You're lucky it was me who caught you. Who knows what Rook would have done if he saw you with a loner," Moondust said these words in pain, remembering how Rook had treated her step-siblings.

"You wanna introduce yourself first?" she asked Gillian.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 9 August 2017 at 1:53 PM

"Does something trouble you....?"The wolf seemed genuinely concerned for some reason.... All those rumors of her being cruel, a monster.... Why would she be concerned of problems that aren't her own?

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 3:15 PM

@starlight123 @keesa

Gillian looked at herself.
"Well...I'm Gillian, a loner," she introduced herself and looked at the she-wolf and how she averted her eyes from the other loner. She chuckled, she liked the wolf. She could see why.

~

"No, nothing!" she exclaimed, reassuring her. She looked down slightly then looked up.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 10 August 2017 at 2:55 PM

"Are you positive....?" Ruza looks her over

@stagfire