Wolves of the Mist (Role Play form!)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 2:58 PM

@avsilly

Lily nodded and trotted ahead of the loner.
"What's your name?" she asked, looking back.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 11 August 2017 at 9:27 PM

@keesa @stagfire
(@stagfire I forgot Gillian wasn't a pack wolf, can we make them secret friends?)

"And my name is Moondust, a pack wolf," she said. She turned to Gillian and quickly whispered," If you want something from the pack's kill pile, today, just tell me."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 9:43 PM

@starlight123 (YES, totally!)

Gillian looked at Moondust and grinned.
"Yes, please, rabbit?" she asked, shaking out her paws. The other loner flinched away from them.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 11 August 2017 at 9:48 PM

(@stagfire Yay! Thanks! This would also make an interesting plot if Rook found out. C: )
@stagfire @keesa

Moondust nodded at Gillian. "Rabbit it is!" She turned to the other loner. “Do you want anything too, Mister…..?”

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 9:53 PM

@starlight123 (Oh my god, that would be horrifying and amazing XD)

Gillian looked at the loner, he was overwhelmed.
"It's okay," she reassured him, tapping his forehead.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 11 August 2017 at 11:58 PM

"My name is Ruza (roo-za), and yours?" She looks to her with curiosity

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 12 August 2017 at 3:00 AM

Coyote

Coyote waited until no one was at the kill pile. He looked around. Nobody seemed to be watching. He cautiously stepped out of his hiding place, a bush. As quickly as he could he snatched a mouthful of the packs prey. Coyote quickly retreated back to his bush, silently hoping nobody saw him.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 3:31 PM

@avsilly @spoony4787

Lily smiled at Ruza.
"I'm Lily-" she was cut off by a quick rustling from the bushes. She turned around, growling. The food pile looked seemingly undisturbed. She looked at the bush and stepped toward it."Who's in there?" she growled, peering into the bush.

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 12 August 2017 at 8:53 PM

Coyote

"Who's in there?" a wolf growled. Coyote froze. He held his breath. The brown wolf was staring right at his hiding place. If he was quick there would be time to run. He shook away his fears.
"Coyote." he answered, standing up to face the strange wolf. Lily is what he heard. Lily was standing next to a very battle scarred she-wolf. Coyotes' legs were begging him to run but he had never gotten this close to a pack wolf. Curiosity got the better of him.
@stagfire and @avsilly

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 9:35 PM

@spoony4787 @avsilly

Lily circled the new wolf and she pricked her ears for the smell of others but the combined smell of Ruza and Coyote shook any others away.
"Well, Coyote, what are you doing here? Scrounging for food?" she asked, eyeing the squirrel by his feet.

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 12 August 2017 at 9:44 PM

Coyote

"Ok, you caught me I got a little bit of food from your pile." Coyote confessed. He looked at the squirrel he stole.
"Do you want it back or somethin'?" he asked.
@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 9:48 PM

@spoony4787 @avsilly

Lily laughed and looked at the squirrel.
"I'll spare you, eat it now or Rook'll find out," she murmured and the wolf quickly devoured it. "Why are you here? For reasons other than the food?" she asked.

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 12 August 2017 at 10:06 PM

Coyote

"I just came for the food." Coyote smiled, "I better get going incase Rook comes." With that He trotted off, carrying his squirrel. Pack wolves aren't that bad he thought.
@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 10:09 PM

@spoony4787

Lily glanced at the loner and smiled to herself. Chase suddenly came padding over, his tail disrupting the earth.
"Who was that?" he asked, growling slightly. Lily smiled cheekily, tapping him on the shoulder. Some of his furs stood up slightly.
"A loner, I was sharing..." she explained, freezing, she'd said too much. Chase looked at her and shook his head.

105 posts

keesa • 13 August 2017 at 6:12 PM

Yay! I'm finally back, sorry for the wait guys, I put a notice on the signups board but didn't have time to ping anyone so you probably didn't see. Oh well, its over now and I'm back in full gear!

Aster
He looked at Gillian with a look of terror mixed with confusion and as more wolves began to show up he turned away, but then he heard the voice of a new wolf on the scene and he stopped in his tracks, It was her, the wolf from before. He felt his stomach do a flop and his heart flutter, there she was, she wasn't just some illusion made up by his starved mind. The loner looked from Gillian to Moondust and opened his mouth to speak but then another wolf showed up and he couldn't take it. Going from being so lonely for so long to having so many wolves around he couldn't follow the conversation was making his head swim and the adrenaline rise. So Aster just turned around and fled, running as fast and as far as he could, not knowing were he was going but knowing that he had to get away, to many pack wolves. Did those loners really have a wolf on the inside giving them food? But prey was drying up everwere, not just in the loner's terriory. It was to much to think about so he just kept running, letting all thought drown in the rithm of his paws until he finally had to stop, feeling he was far enough away from it all. The young loner sank down to the ground and hid his face under his paws, trembling.
( @stagfire @starlight123 I think thats a really fun idea! Just keep in mind, prey is rare, the packs main source of food was the herd which has been lost to the mist and with winter already upon them the pack is also stuggling to find enough food as it is. So just keep in mind the pack's on the brink of starvation too and Moondust will have to be careful about what and how much she takes. But I think the idea is really good and can't wait to see were it goes!)

MountainAsh
It was surprisingly easy to let Hera lead the way and he fell naturally in step behind her, trusting the hunter to know what she was doing as they snaked through the familiar woods. The weather was kind and the whole of the forest was alive with sights and smells it almost made hims shiver with excitement. Dispite wanting to let himself wander and enjoy just enjoy the romp the beta knew he couldn't. He stay on alert for any danger that might be around, the increase in loner sightings beginning to fray his nerves. Since he didn't have to focus on the foxes trail it was easy to look for signs of trespassers or anything else out of the ordinary. Rowan closed his eyes a second, letting the simple pleasures of being out here wash over him one more time before opening his eyes. He caught the movement of Hera's head. Had she been looking back at something? He looked behind them but all he saw were their tracks.

His ears perked up with interest as she stopped and listened to what she had to say. Hera had her mouth open a bit and a smile was playing on her muzzle. He waited for her to continue talking but the hunter seemed to have gotten lost in thought. MoutainAsh tilted his head to one side, "Yes? Anything else?" He asked, prodding for her to continue with what she wanted to say. The beta looked around the quiet forest then added, "You know, you don't have to call me beta out here, just Rowan is fine. Since it's just the two of us working together, theres not much point in formality's when we're equals right?" He said.
( @0xid3li Sorry!!! I reread and added the response!)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 8:11 PM

@keesa Ah, I was wondering why so much un-activeness XD Glad you're back! ❤️

Gillian glanced at Moondust and back to where the loner had been. She flickered her tail and shifted slightly.
"I'm going to go after your boyfriend," she teased and Moondust glanced at her, her jaw hanging open in shock. Gillian giggled and took off after the loner."It's just me! Can we talk?" she howled after his scent-trail ended and she hoped he would hear.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 13 August 2017 at 8:50 PM

Ruza has been silently sitting there, watching this encounter. She watched Coyote closely.... "Why do you let them walk freely? He seems fully capable of hunting?"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 8:56 PM

@avsilly

Lily rubbed her paws across her snout.
"I'm not actually sure, shall we follow him?" she suggested, flicking her tail."He gives me an odd feeling," she explained, her ears pricked.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 13 August 2017 at 9:48 PM

She nods, glancing to her "I am told to stay with you at the moment, so I would follow and assist in any dangerous situation."

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 9:53 PM

@avsilly

Lily laughed and started to jump through the forest, Ruza following close behind.
"Can you smell him? I think I can," Lily murmured, frowning.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 13 August 2017 at 9:55 PM

Ruza is struggling to keep up, as she is still very very wounded "Certainly"

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 10:02 PM

@avsilly

Lily stepped back and stood close to Ruza.
"Sorry, I forgot you were injured," she apologized and flicked her tail, crouching down to sniff the ground. She prowled further, Ruza on her tail.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 13 August 2017 at 10:08 PM

She watches Lily carefully "It's okay, I can manage! You go on ahead I will catch up to the best of my ability"

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 10:17 PM

@avsilly

Lily looked at Ruza.
"Are you sure?" she asked, worried. Ruza nodded and Lily turned around, flattening her ears. She trekked on ahead, the smell growing stronger.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 14 August 2017 at 5:50 PM

@stagefire (Before Gillian left...)
Moondust
"He is not my boyfriend. I don't plan to even have one," Moondust said. Which in all honesty, was the truth. She couldn't make the same mistake that... nevermind. She should just stop thinking about it.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 14 August 2017 at 8:23 PM

@starlight123

Gillian turned back and padded toward Moondust, making sure she remembered where she was. She twined her tail around Moondust's.
"I'm sorry," she said softly and Moondust smiled sadly before Gillian started to follow the scent once again.

Deleted • 14 August 2017 at 9:40 PM

@keesa

I have no idea what is going on, acidently got unsubscribed. My characters are no longer active and you can kill them, except Dragon. He's staying.

105 posts

keesa • 14 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

MountainAsh
It was surprisingly easy to let Hera lead the way and he fell naturally in step behind her, trusting the hunter to know what she was doing as they snaked through the familiar woods. The weather was kind and the whole of the forest was alive with sights and smells it almost made hims shiver with excitement. Dispite wanting to let himself wander and enjoy just enjoy the romp the beta knew he couldn't. He stay on alert for any danger that might be around, the increase in loner sightings beginning to fray his nerves. Since he didn't have to focus on the foxes trail it was easy to look for signs of trespassers or anything else out of the ordinary. Rowan closed his eyes a second, letting the simple pleasures of being out here wash over him one more time before opening his eyes. He caught the movement of Hera's head. Had she been looking back at something? He looked behind them but all he saw were their tracks.

His ears perked up with interest as she stopped and listened to what she had to say. Hera had her mouth open a bit and a smile was playing on her muzzle. He waited for her to continue talking but the hunter seemed to have gotten lost in thought. MoutainAsh tilted his head to one side, "Yes? Anything else?" He asked, prodding for her to continue with what she wanted to say. The beta looked around the quiet forest then added, "You know, you don't have to call me beta out here, just Rowan is fine. Since it's just the two of us working together, theres not much point in formality's when we're equals right?" He said.
( @0xid3li Sorry!!! I reread and added the response!)

Aster
He visibly flinched when he heard the sounds of another wolf approaching and wished he could make himself small and invisible. "Go away." He said in a growl that resembled more of a whimper. It was the red wolf from back at his den. Aster closed his eyes, not wanting to think about the small den in his tree. Sure it had been lonely but it was secret and safe from other wolves, but now it was compromised, he couldn't go back, not when so many wolves knew about it. The red wolf closed his eyes miserably.
@stagfire

@neko-sama
I was hoping you would come back!(poor Blossom was missing her besty!)! Yay! Do you want a recap?
Are you sure you want me to kill off Berry because @startail 's character Sky was going to have a crush on her? But it's your choice what you want to do.
That explains it! I was wondering why you disappeared and since the change in your username must have been why you never got our pings!

Deleted • 14 August 2017 at 10:29 PM

@keesa

I'll keep Berry too. Poor Sky would be so sad. I'd like a recap. If I go missing again, keep my characters in the flow.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 5:04 PM

@keesa

Gillian padded closer to the loner, he was shivering slightly.
"I'm sorry to frighten you, I just wanted to talk," she said softly and he eyed her, unsure.