Female
157 posts

avsilly • 15 August 2017 at 10:54 PM

She sighs softly, watching her scamper off

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 16 August 2017 at 12:10 AM

Moondust
Moondust sighed softly. She was nearly sure Gillian felt an attraction to the same loner who she gave her rabbit too. Her heart ached. She knew one thing for sure, if Gillian did have feelings for the loner, she'd step aside. After all, she was best as the one of pack's top hunters. She usually chose smaller prey to kill, and with her ears, it wasn't hard to find them. It was the larger prey she should be worrying about.

Moondust decided to howl for Gillian in the location where she was meeting up with Maroon and Violet and give her the rabbit. Maybe, if she had the courage, she would ask Gillian if she did truly have feelings for the loner. As much as she cared for him, she hardly knew him. Gillian would also be better off with him. Moondust sighed. She was so confused. Did she belong anywhere? She could be a loner, but didn't like being alone. She could be part of a pack, but she'd have no one who really tried to understand her. Why was life so complicated?

Deleted • 16 August 2017 at 4:32 PM

@keesa
Keep: Berry, Dragon, Crystal
Kill: OceanCurrent, WingedLeaf
I can have Ocean and Leaf kill each other, right? They're my own characters.

Berry watched as Dragon lazed around. "Where's Blossom? (@keesa) Go off and play a little with her." She secretly hoped that Dragon would stay far away from the mist. Things just got worse. Berry picked Dragon up and hoped for the best...

Crystal came over to the prey-pile. "Aw," she sighed, "I thought there was a squirrel right here. So there's not. Somebody must have already eaten it." She grabbed a mouse. "There are too many loners nearby," she complained, "Even 1 is too many."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 August 2017 at 5:02 PM

Gillian | Female | Loner

@starlight123 @keesa

The loner looked at Gillian for a moment before taking off into the forest. Gillian lashed her tail, agitated. A howl echoed in the distance and Gillian ducked down, recognizing Moondust's howl. She frowned, wondering if she could get there in time. She ducked under a tree and started to dash towards the sound. Her paws swished softly on the ground and she grunted as her foot slipped over a tree branch. Gillian growled softly and poked her head through a bush, seeing Moondust waiting there in a clearing. She barked to let Moondust know she was there. Moondust turned to look at her, the expression of sadness quickly washing away.
"Hey, so..he wouldn't talk to me, typical," she announced, muttering. Moondust laughed lightly and Gillian laid down to look at the horizon.

105 posts

keesa • 17 August 2017 at 4:19 PM

MountainAsh
It was surprisingly easy to let Hera lead the way and he fell naturally in step behind her, trusting the hunter to know what she was doing as they snaked through the familiar woods. The weather was kind and the whole of the forest was alive with sights and smells it almost made hims shiver with excitement. Dispite wanting to let himself wander and enjoy just enjoy the romp the beta knew he couldn't. He stay on alert for any danger that might be around, the increase in loner sightings beginning to fray his nerves. Since he didn't have to focus on the foxes trail it was easy to look for signs of trespassers or anything else out of the ordinary. Rowan closed his eyes a second, letting the simple pleasures of being out here wash over him one more time before opening his eyes. He caught the movement of Hera's head. Had she been looking back at something? He looked behind them but all he saw were their tracks.

His ears perked up with interest as she stopped and listened to what she had to say. Hera had her mouth open a bit and a smile was playing on her muzzle. He waited for her to continue talking but the hunter seemed to have gotten lost in thought. MoutainAsh tilted his head to one side, "Yes? Anything else?" He asked, prodding for her to continue with what she wanted to say. The beta looked around the quiet forest then added, "You know, you don't have to call me beta out here, just Rowan is fine. Since it's just the two of us working together, theres not much point in formality's when we're equals right?" He said.
( @0xid3li Sorry!!! I reread and added the response!)

Aster
He felt a low growl rise in his throat, "Talk? talk about what exactly? Why do you keep following me, I just want to be alone!" He said, though it was the oposite of the truth. Aster wanted friends, wanted friends badly, other wolves he could trust. But the sudden gathering in his home after so long by his self was overwhelming. It scared him, he did not know these wolves, or trust him, and they invaded his personal safe spot as though they owned the place. He shivered, feeling more alone and out of place than ever. Now he would need to find a new home, a better one, were he could be safe without fear of being found. Then, maybe when he met someone he trusted, would he show it to another wolf and maybe if they wanted to stay with him... He looked up from his paws to find the red wolf gone and he relaxed. She probably hadn't stayed to hear him talk, which was fine by him. The red wolf was the reason all those others had come to his home and she had done nothing to stop them or explain that this wasn't her territory but his. No she had just let them come in and ignored the facts that it was scaring him and he was freaking out. Aster sighed and picked himself up, looking around to get his bearings. The red wolf did not seem like a bad wolf, she was friendly enough but seemed to pay little attention to the feelings of those around her. Maybe he should have made more of an effort to be friendly to those wolves but there was so many it was hard to think over his own fear and shyness, he needed to take things slow or else the flight instincts overwhelm everything. It had always been that way with everyone except direct family, well and - . He cut off that thought with a scoff. They had made him afraid too and the only reason he hadn't ran was for some reason he had been rooted to the spot, but still, that fear had been different. Aster shook his head, he was being stupid, getting rapped up in another of his minds flight of fansy. He had too much stuff to do.

Blossom
She hear the sound of Dragon bark and poked her head up over Brink, who was lying in the entrance to the elders den. "Dragon! Dragon! Recuse me! The evil elder Brinks is holding me hostage!" Her yelp devolving to giggles. "HeHehelp Mehehee!" She said, still giggling.
@neko-sama @little_moose

Chestnut
She walked into camp in a dark mood. All morning and no prey to show for it, she was one of the best hunters around, granted she was used to working in a group to bring down large game but still. Hunting the herd was far more difficult than hunting small animals in her mind, after all, who ever saw a squirrel or a rabbit kill one of the wolves who was hunting it because they were being careless? Small game was cowards play, though since the mist had stolen the herd it was all the pack had. Chestnut sighed, hungry now, and looked over at the fresh kill pile, nothing but a couple mice and a single rabbit, not enough to feed the pack. She sighed again, looks like its back out into the woods if she wanted to have a snack, her pride not letting her exept another hunters catch if there was so little for the others. Looking around she noticed an Omega lounging on top of the elders den, "Hey you!" She barked at them, walking over so she was looking up at her, "We're low on prey, any interest in being a hunter for the day. I could use the extra set of eyes."
@darkmirage04

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 17 August 2017 at 5:00 PM

Venus//
(@darkmirge04)

After the big wolf had stopped tickling her, she had unconsciously cuddles up against his big belly and fallen asleep. But, just when she was about to go into a deep sleep, she felt something big and wet touch her fur. *sniff* *sniff* "Huh?", Venus thought as she opened her eyes drowsily. She could see that the area of her fur in which the wet object had been sniffing was a little wet. She looked at what seemed to be a light colored nose. Her eyes traveled to the wolf. It had been the female wolf that was with her back in Hera's den. She was a bit scary, but formal for the most part. She took control of her paws and attempted to get up under the heavy nose.

Hera//
(@keesa)

*Some time later*

Knowing that by now, Rowan had taken notice of the paw prints and the scent of a fox she proceeded to immediately inform Rowan of her recent discoveries not long after knowing of the paw prints, "Beta, I sense several foxes near us to the left, shall we proceed ahead towards them and hunt?", when she had said this, a sudden idea came to her, she went on to discuss this idea with her Beta, a glint of amusement and longing appeared in her light eyes, she smiled as she was about to talk, but due to her long thoughts, she was too slow to take action and Rowan spoke.

105 posts

keesa • 17 August 2017 at 5:07 PM

MountainAsh
His ears perked up with interest as she stopped and listened to what she had to say. Hera had her mouth open a bit and a smile was playing on her muzzle. He waited for her to continue talking but the hunter seemed to have gotten lost in thought. MoutainAsh tilted his head to one side, "Yes? Anything else?" He asked, prodding for her to continue with what she wanted to say. The beta looked around the quiet forest then added, "You know, you don't have to call me beta out here, just Rowan is fine. Since it's just the two of us working together, theres not much point in formality's when we're equals right?" He said.
@0xid3li

Deleted • 17 August 2017 at 8:02 PM

@keesa

Dragon howled cutely. He started running towards Blossom. "I will save you!" he pretended. This was fun. He stopped in front of Brinks. "Can you scooch?" he asked, "I'm coming!" he giggled.

Deleted • 18 August 2017 at 3:35 AM

@0xid3li

Sidyana opened her eyes when she realized what she was doing and lifted her head slowly. Well, she couldn't resist; the pup's scent was very pleasant. She saw Venus awake, staring at her confused. Sidyana's gaze softened as she used her paw to gently pat her little head.

"Go to sleep, sweetie" she murmured to Venus. At that moment, a female voice got her attention and she looked behind her only to see one of the pack hunters. It was Chestnut.

„We're low on prey, any interest in being a hunter for the day. I could use the extra set of eyes." Chestnut said. Sidyana pricked her ears up when she heard that. To be a hunter even if it was just for one day sounded interesting. It seemed that she was in luck.

„I would like it. You can count on me” Sidyana said calmly.

@keesa
(By the way, I think wolves from the same previous pack should know each other, especially those of the same age)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 August 2017 at 1:25 PM

@darkmirage04 @0xid3li

Chase lifted his head off of his paws. He stretched quickly, walking over to the wolves.
"Could I come as well? I have nothing to do and I'd rather do something," he asked, folding his paws slightly.

105 posts

keesa • 18 August 2017 at 3:27 PM

Chestnut
"Good choice." She said and smiled approvingly to Sidyana, maybe the two of them would have better luck. She laughed ruefully, "I swear I was going to loose my mind if I have to work with another one of those Dus-" She was interrupted by another wolf and swung her head around to look at them. "Speak of the devil." She growled, rolling her eyes. "What do you want Beta?" She asked with a glare. She was a bit surprised by his offer to come with them. There was a time were such a thing would have made her almost gitty with excitement. Probably would have been giggling and blushing and making an overall fool of herself, oh how naive and stupid she had been, but now she knew better. She'd trusted a beta once, and had cared for him deeply, but he had betrayed her along with all the other things she loved in life. Dispite this, his death at the jaws of some unknown dusk betas hadn't been any easier. "Aren't you supposed to be protecting the camp or something?" She growled.
(@darkmirage04 Yep, Chestnut wouldn't have asked if Sidyana wasn't one of her old pack mates that she trusts!)
(@stagfire jeewiz! My characters are being so mean to yours! I hope it doesn't feel like I'm picking on you! Sorry, I honestly didn't mean for that to happen twice in a row! Poor Aster and his social anxiety and Chestnut is just down right a terrible person all day everyday, which is why she is so fun to rp but still.)

Blossom
She nudged Brink form her side, but the elder was so big to budge. "Brrinnnnkkk! Wake uuup!" She whined, worming her way up his tummy until her tiny muzzle poked out over the top, though already she was falling back down, "Noooo." She woofed, landing on her bum. "Hes not moving Dragon, I'm trapped for ever." She said glumly.
@neko-sama these two are just to adorable, would it be ok with you if I did a doodle of Blossom and Dragon? Its totally fine if you'r not comfortable with me drawing him, I'll only do it if you give your consent! 😸

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 18 August 2017 at 4:06 PM

Hera//
(@keesa)

"Yes? Anything else?", Rowan questioned. Hera was knocked out of her thoughts. She looked at him, his eyes holding curiosity. She began to organize her thoughts and decide how to say them next when he spoke, "you know, you don't have to call me Beta out here, just Rowan is fine. Since it's just the two of us working together, there's not much point in formalities when we're equals, right?", he asked. Hera continued to look at him for a while. Immediately, her body warmed up and her complexity became brighter. She smiled, "although I am grateful for having such an honor as to refer to Beta as his first name, is it not believed that only close friends and loved ones are the only reserved beings that get to call you by your first name?", Hera confusingly said.

Even if this was the perfect opportunity to address him as his intimate label, she felt as it it was too easy to arrive at such a stage. She observed him for a while. "What does he mean by equals? Him and I are in no way equals, he holds a higher rank than I do", she thought to herself. And of course, she believes she doesn't deserve his love and intimacy just yet. Especially with the recent dilemma the Alpha and he have been dealing with.

Venus//
(@darkmirage04)

When she had failed to rise up after continuous attempts, she gave up trying to escape. So, she simply llayed there, waiting for the she wolf to stop. When she had opened her eyes, Venus became hopeful for a bit, she really hadn't enjoyed the sniffing a little, but it was ticklish. She giggled. The tall wolf turned to her,"go to sleep, sweetie", she murmured. Her eyes seemed softer and droopier that the last time Venus had seen her. She was confused, but brushed it off. She kinda trusted this wolf. "okie", she responded. But, before she could dooze off again, she heard a muffled voice behind the she wolf. She didn't mind it since the tall and skinny like wolf in front of her showed no fear or worry. She snuggled her head deeper into her juvenile and sunset colored fur.

105 posts

keesa • 18 August 2017 at 5:29 PM

MountainAsh
He looked at her a moment with a slightly confused expression then he paled a bit as realization dawned on him and he laughed, feeling more than a bit foolish. "I didn't mean it like that." He said quickly. Rowan had noticed his words had some kind of affect on her but hadn't quite realized just what he'd done to upset her, he saw now his mistake. "Heh, you must think me a brazen fool." He said with a shake of his head, smiling sheepishly. "Your right when its in camp or around the pack but in situations like this Rowan is a far more practical name then MountainAsh or beta, it's shorter and easier to say. I'm not trying to imply anything." He said curtly, trying to hide his embarrassment. He had to keep reminding himself that she was a hunter and not another beta.
@0xid3li

Deleted • 18 August 2017 at 6:39 PM

@keesa
Sure! I can't wait to see the drawing!

Dragon came up and peeked over the edge. "I can't reach you!" he giggled as Brink slightly shook him off. This was fun. Too bad Brink wouldn't move. "Wake up!"

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 18 August 2017 at 9:11 PM

Hera//
(@keesa)

"I didn't mean it like that", he said. "Heh, you must think me a brazen fool. But, you're right. When it's in camp or around the pack. but in situations like this, Rowan is a far more practical name then MountainAsh or Beta, it's shorter and easier to say. I'm not trying to imply anything." After hearing the following, Hera had understood the situation as she looked at Rowan who held an ashamed expression. He avoided eye contact with her during the end of his speech. Had she made a mistake in saying that?

"Oh no, it is okay Beta. I did not mean to hint your personality in any way…Beta is not a brazen fool", she looked at him, her eyes traveled down to his fur and thought of what hid under that. She looked up into his eyes and said,"Bet- eh Rowan, you are not a fool, you are someone who is strong and cares for others. Back when I had made a mistake in reporting to you all the happenings within pack territory, you brushed it off. Not only this, but you care deeply for your family and of course, the pack members. I know you have a witted mind. The only thing stoping you from revealing it, is your placement. Placement as the Alpha's brother. I know you ca-", before Hera was able to say anything else, her sharp fangs suddenly dropped and bit down hard on her tongue. Almost immediately, blood had started to drip from her mouth.

She forced her gaze from the male wolf in front of her. "I apologize, Rowan", Hera quietly stated,"do forget what I have said at end of my rant. You are the male wolf I so ever admire and deem capable", she smiled. "I don't seem to sense any foxes nearby by, so may I suggest for us to go back?", she requested. The wind blowing her wavy fur. Her scent light enveloping her as she continued to avoid eye contact, making sure she was aware of her surroundings

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 19 August 2017 at 2:38 PM

@keesa (Lol, poor Chase XD I'm fine with them being mean o3o As long as they don't leave me with no one to rp with XD)
@0xid3li
@darkmirage04

Chase flexed his paws slightly, trying not to get angry. He didn't very often..except when a wolf insulted him or his pack. He hated it, it reminded him of his family and he hated when words reminded him of his family. Chase took a small breath, biting his tongue before he replied.
"No, the borders are clear and we already have several wolves on it while right now, we have no to little food," he pointed out calmly, his gaze level with the wolf's. "It's Chestnut, isn't it?" he asked calmly, still keeping his gaze level as she glared at him. He hoped the thoughts of his family weren't intruding into his eyes. If she mentioned something else that reminded him, she would be sorry. He vowed it. Chase knew it wouldn't come to that, he just wanted to cover up his feelings.

Deleted • 20 August 2017 at 2:23 AM

@stagfire @keesa

Sidyana stood silent, shifting her gaze between both wolves.

105 posts

keesa • 22 August 2017 at 12:01 PM

MountainAsh
He just stared at Hera, as her words sunk in. To say the least it was not the sort of response he had been expecting and Rowan was momentarily caught off guard. He wasn't used to other wolves speaking their mind so plainly around him anymore. His tail shifted as he lifted his muzzle to the wind, confirming what she had just told him about the foxes. They had waited too long and the creatures must have heard them talking. Rowan scolded himself, he had been taking this trip too lightly, letting Hera do all the work and just following like it was some pleasure hike. As long as there are foxes so close to camp the pups are in danger he reminded himself. It had just been so easy to fall into step and let the environment distract him from his worry's, he wouldn't let it happen again. "No need to apologize for speaking your mind, but I'm afraid your opinions of me, though flattering, are misplaced. I am my brother's soldier and nothing more." He said flatly and keeping his gaze on the trees. "You can go, I know you have a pup waiting for you. I'm going to go check the borders again, there was signs of great loner activity there this morning." He turned to leave then stopped, "Would you mind telling the alpha where I've gone? I might need back up if any of them have returned."
@0xid3li

Blossom
She scampered over to Brink's face and chewed on his ear with her tiny pup teeth, "Com'on! Dragon and I wanna play!" She barked. The she noticed some movement from the other puppy in the elders den and ran over to them, "Hold on Dragon I got an idea!" She said as she climbed onto the sleeping Venus and tried once again to get over the elders back. This time she actually got a foot hold with her tiny paws but was still struggling to climb up him.
@little_moose @0xid3li @neko-sama

Chestnut
The light brown wolf felt her fur rise up a bit on end and she smiled, "Congratulations, you know my name. How nice for you. I'd ask for your's but quite frankly I don't really care, you betas are all the same anyways." She scoffed. "Sidyana here is a capable hunter," Or at least she used to be back when they trained together as pups, Chestnut had lost touch after becoming a hunter but hoped the omega still knew what to do and if not Chestnut felt confident she could fill her in. "and you know what they say, three's a crowd." She flicked her tail, "Besides I've never met a dusk wolf who wasn't a complete imbusal." She said in a slightly quieter, off handed voice.
@stagfire @darkmirage04

105 posts

keesa • 23 August 2017 at 10:16 AM

(@stagfire Soo I'm not sure you know what you did was wrong but the first one of my rules for this role play, which are on the first page just bellow the summary, is no power playing! if you don't know what it is it heres a definition http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power%20playing So essentially you were power playing with Chestnut since you made her leave camp and go after a rabbit without my permission. It's just really annoying when people do this.)
(@stagfire @darkmirage04 I'm going to go back and start this post for when they are still in camp right after Chase said "I'll surprise you" since they have to tell Rook before going out anyways, plus Chestnut has a specific place in mind she wants to go.)

Chestnut
She rolled her eyes, "That's what they all say." She huffed and turned to Sidyana, "Come on, lets go tell old barren what we're doing." She grumbled, still eyeing Chase. Normally she would just sneak out but with one of his beta's watching she wouldn't put it passed him to tattle on them. She looked around, noticing for the first time there was no signs of Scarlethart. She had just seen him at the border, had he not come back? Chestnut groaned and looked to Sidyana and Chase, "Do any of you know were our much esteemed alpha has gone off to this time? He's as bad as his betas at doing his gosh darn job." Chestnut was becoming inpatient, she just wanted to go out an hunt.

ScarletHart
He'd just come back into camp a while ago from the problem with the loners and had gone straight into his den. Normally the alpha would be up and about, organizing patrols and hunting parties and just overall running the camp but he wasn't feeling his normal self. It was as though most of his energy was gone and he was feeling light headed. The alpha closed his eyes, hoping the feeling would pass soon so he could go back outside.

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 11:52 AM

Sidyana's eyes wandered around the camp in search for ScarletHart. Just when she felt Chestnut's patience growing, she noticed a familiar figure at a specific den.

"Chill out, Chestnut" - she said calmly - "He's right there" she added, nodding her head at the alpha's den.

@keesa (okay, I deleted my last post to continue from where you say)

@stagfire

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 23 August 2017 at 12:37 PM

@keesa (Sorry, I didn't know what Power playing meant. I thought it was being too powerful. Deleted post)

Chase looked at Sidyana, she was...odd. She certainly had a strong opinion, that was for sure. His paws itched to go out and do something. He tilted his head at their leader's den, he must be tired. Chase sighed, his ear twitching.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 23 August 2017 at 2:38 PM

(I'm waiting until nightfall before I bring back Violet and Maroon.)

Moondust
Moondust hummed silently as she wove in and out of the trees. She was listening for sounds of prey. After all, she had a lot of hunting to do. She knew that if Rook found out, she would be in big trouble. But, there was a reason why she favored loners. It was because she was hoping one day, her step siblings would find her through her "secret business."
But now, she realized the true reason. She was more loner then she thought.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 23 August 2017 at 2:44 PM

@starlight123

Gillian looked at Moondust.
"Hey, you okay?" she asked, concerned.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 24 August 2017 at 5:47 PM

Moondust @stagfire

Moondust looked at Gillian. "I'm fine, just thinking..." she whispered, trailing off as she heard the sounds of a nearby bird.
She knew Gillian could probably see right through her, but she didn't mind. Hopefully someone would understand.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 August 2017 at 10:18 PM

@starlight123

"Oh, Moondust," she sighed, leaning against her shoulder. Moondust turned slightly to her, frowning."You have such a mixed life, I'm sure that we'll find some way for you to feel better about it," she smiled, grinning jokily. "I think it's my fault that I urged you into helping the loners," she laughed, her laugh dying slightly.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 25 August 2017 at 5:57 PM

@stagfire
"No, it wasn't your fault, Gillian.... I helped loners on my own free will," Moondust said. She was still deep in thought.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 August 2017 at 10:12 PM

@starlight123

Gillian nodded, deep in thought as well. She was starting to get concerned. She sighed.
"I believe I should go, okay? Watch out, the mist might be coming," she joked, bringing back an old joke. Moondust didn't seem to notice and Gillian, frowned, worried as she wandered off into the forest, the only sound the rustling of the leaves.