The S.O.W.I (Sign Ups)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 12:02 AM

The S.O.W.I, or School Of Weird Individuals, have been containing magic creatures throughout the universe...

You play as a individual who is in the S.O.W.I. You just got in, and you want to get free. This is where you continue the story...

Roles

The Containing teacher: A human teacher who is an expert on magic, and uses magic items to contain magic creature's magic. Up to two of these.
The Regular teacher: A teacher who is human and teaches creatures about what humans do and normal stuff, like math. Can be up to 3 of these.
The Mind teacher: A magical teacher who lets students let magic limit and focuses on teaching them to contain themselves. Only 1 of these.
Students: Magical creatures who've just joined. If you choose this role I'll give you your schedule after you sign up. Unlimited amount of these.

Student types (you can make more.)
- Wizard: A magical creature who uses a wand to do magic. Is contained by taking wand away. Uses any magic in it's level

- Vampire: A magical creature who is a human with pale skin and has fangs and wings. You can suck blood to attack. Is contained by using Vamholders (kinda like weird braces) and using special tape on them.

- Werewolf: A magical creature who is human, but turns into a savage creature on full moon. Is contained by chaining them up. Can bite and scratch for magic.

- Mermaid: A magical creature who turns into a mermaid when _____ or always has a tail instead of legs. Is contained with a potion kinda like in that Disney movie.

- Fusion: Is a human/animal. You design this to your limit, as every Fusion is different.

Rules
No more than 5 characters
No violence
No breeding
Try to be active
Characters are 10-18

Form
Name:
Species:
Level:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
Other:

My Schedule
First:
Next:
Then:
Soon:
After:
Last:

Mine
Name: Z
Role: Student
Species: Fusion (dragon)
Level: 9. He can control rocks and dirt. He can even make otherworld forms with them.
Looks: He has the form of a human, but a scaly tail and animal ears. His hair is green.
Clothes: A brown hoodie and jeans. Wears neon green sneakers and a baseball cap.
Personality: Dark and moody. He really likes his freedom. He has a small group of close friends.
Other: He loves to eat sushi.

First: Regular
Next: Contain
Then: Lunch
Soon: Mind
After: Regular
Last: Dinner

Name: Kori
Species: Fusion (Crab)
Level: 5. She has the ability to under-water breathe and can shoot bubbles.
Looks: A human-like form, but instead of arms, she has pincers. She has blue hair and light skin.
Clothes: She wears a blue hoodie and jeans. She also wears a Sushi-design headband and flip-flops.
Personality: She is talkitive and funny. It's easy for her to make friends.
Other: Her power is contained by putting gloves on her.

First: Contain
Next: Regular
After: Contain

Name: Teacher Lonu
Role: Mind Teacher
Species: Wizard
Level: 16
Looks: Short, with messy blonde hair.
Clothes: A wizard's robe and small shoes.
Personality: Nice, but will get serious.
Other: Is related to Kori?...

Characters
Mind: CLOSED
- Teacher Lonu (Wizard)
Contain: CLOSED
- Ms. Jara (Wizard)
- Mr. D (Wizard sub)
Regular: OPEN
- Mrs. Geode (Werewolf)
- Mr. D (Wizard sub)
Students: OPEN
- Z (Fusion)
- Lulu (Vampire)
- Lucy (Mermaid)
- Sainaa (Fusion)
- Katie (Vampire)
- Fiona (Fusion)
- Kori (Fusion)
- Alexandra Geode (Mermaid)
- Alexander Geode (Fusion)
- Shelby (Mermaid)
- Jadia Arumo (Fusion)
- Claudia (Fusion)
- Peter (Fusion)

Togepi...
Z: Fusion (Dragon)

Kori: Fusion (Crab)
After: Contain

Teacher Lonu: Wizard
Mind teacher

Iris...
Mrs. Geode: Werewolf
Regular teacher

Alexandra Geode: Mermaid
Next: Mind
Soon: Contain

Alexander Geode: Fusion (Fox)

Dappne...
Lulu: Vampire

Lucy: Mermaid
First: Mind
After: Mind

Popcornflakes...
Sainaa: Fusion (Dragon)
Soon: Regular

Katie: Vampire

Panda...
Fiona: Fusion (Phoenix)

Shelby: Mermaid

Peter: Fusion (Peacock)

Mr. D: Wizard
Contain/Regular sub

Starlight...
Ms. Jara: Wizard
Contain teacher

Starlight: Sorceress (New type)
Next:Contain

Nightmaremoon...
Jadia Arumo: Fusion (Fox)

Little_Moose...
Claudia: Fusion (Rat)

We can start! Here's the topic!
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66096

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 7 July 2017 at 12:17 AM

@togepi360

I don't wanna fill out the form, but oh well.

Name: Mrs. Geode
Role: Regular Teacher
Species: Werewolf
Level: ???
Looks: err... tall, black hair, blue eyes?
Clothes: black shirt, black jacket, black pants, black shoes, black everything
Personality: nice, but can be very mean and has the worst punishments.
Other: loves cats and isn't too hostile when she is a werewolf.

I'll make a mermaid and a fusion student later.

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 12:29 AM

@iris1929578

Accepted! Oh, and if her level is unknown, it's okay. But, level is how strong their power is. Teachers go 10-20 and students are 1-10. Updating stuff, look up to the first.

I make the Schedule, only students get it.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 12:43 AM

@togepi360 I'll fill my form in later. 😊

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 7 July 2017 at 12:45 AM

Name: Lulu
Role:Student
Species:Vampire
Level:10 (She trys to hide it because she doesnt want to draw attention)
Looks: Black hair, Dark eyes but surprisingly extremly pretty if you actually get to see her face
Clothes: http://img.davidsbridal.com/is/image/DavidsBridalInc/CR281733_MBLACK_CR_PROD11_011?$plpproductimgdesktop_4up$
Personality:Quit doesnt usually talk
Other: They find her clothes really weird because it never gets in her way. She never looks up so few people have seen her face.

Name:Lucy
Role:Student
Species: Mermaid
Level:8
Looks:wavy Blonde hair, Blue eyes.
Clothes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/75/ee/b4/75eeb40f2bbeebe142b62fc310d6a98e--sorority-dresses-sorority-formal-dress.jpg
Personality: Friendly and kind to everyone making (most people) like her.
Other: Turns into a mermaid when she touches liquid

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 July 2017 at 8:53 AM

@togepi360

Name: Jadia Arumo
Species: Fusion (Fox)
Level: 9. Her powers are creating illusions based on her emotional state. (I mean, Foxes are usually tied in with illusions and tricking people, so...)
Looks: Jadia is around 5"06 tall. She has long dark brown hair tied into pigtails. Her eyes are a dark forest green color. She has a pair of white fox ears and a tail.
Clothing: I'll do this later... I'm a bit tired.
Personality: Jadia, like her fusion species, is a sly trickster, but is very cowardly. She tries to gain courage in order to create stronger illusions, but it could never work.
Other: She gets contained through charms infused with the spirit of raccoons (because in Japanese mythology, the Kitsune and the Tanuki and rivals and it makes sense that her silver would be a raccoon charm.))

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 July 2017 at 3:01 PM

Name: Sainaa
Species: Fusion (Dragon)
Level: 8. She can open the ground and control lava that flows out of it.
Looks: She has red-ish, and very light green hair. She has scales growing on her legs up to her knee. And dark red eyes, and two of her teeth at her upper row of teeth is sharp.
Clothes: A loose red, glittery shirt with a tight (office lady-like) skirt.
Personality: Is nice if YOU are nice, and rude if YOU are rude.
Other: She REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVES camping and exploring the world.

My Schedule

Name: Katie
Species: Vampire
Level: 10. She can teleport and camouflage to her surroundings ONLY AT MIDNIGHT. Her fangs are very sharp and her father created new and strong braces for her. And the special tape. She also adds sugar-like powder in her Green teas, Jasmine teas, and Oolong teas so she can rest properly.
Looks: She is very pretty with her black, purple-ish hair and fading black eye shadow. Her lips are blank, and she has black eyes.
Clothes: Uhhh... like.... this: http://www.freemans.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Singh-Madan-Lace-Shift-Dress038820FRSP-737x1024.jpg ANNNNDDDDD WITH A BLACK CLOAK
Personality: Dark and... cold? Doesn't like to live, SHE IS AN EMO/GOTH!
Other: SHE IS AN EMO/GOTH!!!!

My Schedule

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 7 July 2017 at 5:01 PM

Also can I add in something like popularity status? If so -

Lulu - The lowest you can get BUT no one actually teases her, She will only hang out with other vampires

Lucy - The highest you can get, All the boys are after her and everyone wants to be her friend.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 July 2017 at 8:26 PM

@togepi360

Name: Fiona
Species: Fusion(Phoenix)
Level: 8, can manipulate fire and turn into a Phoenix. (Rarely, but only when her emotions are out of control and it tires her out. It includes when she would rebirth)
Looks: A tall and tan girl with gold, yellow, red, and orange mixed eye color. Her hair is colored gold with streaks yellow, red, and orange. She has fire colored wings which she can hide.
Clothes: A fire colored t shirt and red jeans.
Personality: Ever changing, but usually cheerful, positive, and spunky. A daredevil and adventurous, selfless and brave. She can't sit still and gets rather angry quickly. Smart, friendly, and kind if you get to know her. Almost always determined and never ready to give up.
Other: She is very athletic. Her powers can be contained with water.

My Schedule

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 9:06 PM

@ Everyone
I am sorry, but I was away, so I'll get to you now 😊
Changing stuff...

@starlight123
Okay! Can't wait!

@dappne6
Accepted ❤️

@nightmaremoon12
I'll wait for the clothing.

@popcornflakes
You didn't have to make the Schedule yourself, but accepted!

@panda9983

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 10:16 PM

@togepi360 Since you said we can make more Student Types, I hope you don't mind, I made a new Student Type!
Name: Allora

Species: Sorceress (A sorceress is just like a wizard, the only difference is that their magic comes out of their hands instead of out of a wand. A sorceress can cast a spell to make them shapeshift into something, but it can only last for a max of three hours. If they exceed to time limit, they will be stuck as the animal forever and lose their magical ability.)

Level: 10, It took her a while to reach this level. The only reason why she reached the level so early was that she was privately mentored by an old wizard for the first 8 years of her life. She was taught to study hard, guard her heart, learn from everything, and protect her soul.

Looks: She has glasses with black rims (the glasses are shaped like sunglasses). She has blue eyes and black hair. Medium height, about 5’5 (she’s going to stay 5’5 for the rest of her life).

Clothes: A blue t-shirt, black legging, (not see-through leggings. They’re pretty thick.) shoes that are made of armor. They look like armors boots if you know what I mean. She has a brown leather book bag. The strap of the bag hangs from her left shoulder and the book bag rests at her right hip. She wears a black cloak that has a hood.

Personality: She’s a pretty nice person in general. She’s one of those girls who seems like she prefers books to people, but that’s just because she’s kinda shy, yet she's pretty outgoing to the people she knows. She opens up to the people she feels closest to and she likes best. She was taught that love was a bad thing, but she doesn’t think so. It takes her a while to be in a relationship with anyone because she wants her “soul mate” to also be her first boyfriend. Oh yeah, she has an… er…. Outdated sense of humor...

Other: sometimes when she loses her temper or control of her emotions, they can blow up stuff around her or cause weird things to happen (like causing a nearby book to start flying like a bird or a desk to start acting like a horse.) Also, when she sings, it could be for fun or she's casting a more complicated spell.

My Schedule
Next:Contain

Name: Ms. Jara
Role: Containing Teacher
Level: ???
Looks: She had dark brown hair and amber eyes. 5’8 in height
Clothes: She wears a blue dress that goes to half of her calf, with a black belt. The dress has sleeves that goes to her elbows.
Personality: She a nice teacher. The type that hands out extra credit like it’s candy. She can be very strict if she feels that her students are trying to take advantage of her kindness (with the extra credit stuff).
Other: She enjoys embarrassing her students sometimes. She also enjoys shipping her student together. XD

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 10:30 PM

@starlight123

@ Everyone
Actually, we can start!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 10:38 PM

@togepi360 Are we RPGing here or are you making another topic?

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 10:48 PM

@iris1929578
@dappne6
@popcornflakes
@panda9983
@starlight123

Here's the other topic for the RP.
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66096?page=1#1475953

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 12:21 AM

@togepi360

Fast fast fast!

Name: Alexandra Geode (Alexa)
Role: student
Species: Mermaid, she turns into one when she is in the water and wraps her special seaweed around her arm
Level: 8
Looks: about 5' 8", black hair, brown eyes
Clothes: a seaweed dress, a seaweed hairband, pearl earrings, pearl shoes, and her special seaweed as a necklace
Personality: like me, a huge chatterbox and loves to read, can get super mad
Other: can hold her breath for an hour

Name: Alexander Geode (Alexer)
Role: student
Species: Fusion (White fox)
Level: 7
Looks: about 5' 9", black hair, brown eyes, white fox ears, white fox tail
Clothes: white furred shirt, white furred pants, white furred shoes
Personality: like Alexandra, talks a lot, but doesn't get mad so easily. He loves to game.
Other: is great at climbing trees

Sigh.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 July 2017 at 12:30 AM

@togepi360 Jadia wears a brown long sleeved shirt and a black vest, dark blue jeans, and black shoes. She also wears a green headband.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 July 2017 at 11:47 AM

@togepi360

Name: Shelby
Species: Mermaid
Level: 8, her powers are water manipulation and turning water to its various forms.
Looks: Long wavy gold hair with sea blue eyes. Hair skin is fair and is very pretty.
Clothes: A white blue tinted dress which goes all the was down to the floor. This dress was made to grow along with her. White pearly like look but silk like texture. She has a pearl necklace and a blue sandal, but she sometimes goes bare foot.
Personality: Nice, kind, and friendly. Gentle, but can be a bit firm. Smart and calm, she plans a bit too much sometimes and calculates too much. A great actor.
Other: Turns into a mermaid by touch water. Her powers are contained with fire.

My Schedule

Deleted • 8 July 2017 at 12:38 PM

@iris1929578
Accepted!

@nightmaremoon12
Accepted!

@panda9983
Accepted!

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 9 July 2017 at 7:20 AM

@togepi360 This looks interesting! 😃

Name: Claudia
Role: Fusion (Rat)
Level: 6. Her power is teleportation but the current maximum distance is 3 metres.
Looks: She has very short, brown hair, dark brown eyes and a rat tail.
Clothing: Claudia wears a white shirt and a brown skirt with white spots.
Personality: Very curious. To her there's no such thing as boundaries. She's nice and friendly and talkative.
Other: Claudia means "lame" in Latin.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 9 July 2017 at 2:36 PM

@togepi360

Name: Peter
Species: Peacock
Level: 5, can fly only a short distance and hover off the ground.
Looks: Green hair with a blue streak in it. Fair skinned with white teeth. His eyes are a blue green color. His hands have a feathery feel to it. Rather handsome. Has his tail feathers which only show when he's about to burst with pride.
Clothes: Wears a green shirt and a blue jacket and jean. Sneakers are blue.
Personality: Proud, vain, and confident. Doesn't like asking for help. Quite selfless and kind. Brave and friendly too. Smart, but likes to tease people.
Other: His powers are contained with humility. Basically, he can't use his powers when his pride is pushed back. Or if he feels humble, or any other emotions other than pride. Half sisters are Fiona. Related to Mr. D(David, but everyone calls him that)

My Schedule
First:
Next:
Then:
Soon:
After:
Last:

Name: Mr. D
Role: Regular/Containing Teacher(Sub for both usually)
Level: 20
Looks: Sharp blue eyes and a long white beard and has white hair.
Clothes: A long blue robe adorned with silver and gold stars and moons and a blue wizard hat adorned with silver and gold stars and moons.
Personality: Strict and stern. No messing around when he's in charge. Sounds serious.
Other: None

Deleted • 10 July 2017 at 12:08 AM

@little_moose
@panda9983

Accepted!
You Scedules are up on the first post.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 10 July 2017 at 12:19 AM

@togepi360 Thanks😊 When are we going to start? And is it going to be this topic or a new one? 😊

Deleted • 10 July 2017 at 2:57 PM

@dappne6

Here's the topic, it's also on the 1st post.
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66096

Deleted • 2 January 2018 at 11:41 AM

Name:KJ
Species: Phoenix
Level:??
Looks: Blonde hair blue eyes
Clothes: mint green and pink dress and casually wears a mint green suit of armor
Personality: kind and sweet and can occasionally be scared of moments of silence
Other: hates the dark and quiet areas also I'm a girl

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 January 2018 at 11:55 AM

@hooterlee
Do not bump older inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse, this is considered spam. This topic hasn't been posted in in over 6 months making it dead.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.